"The Caroline Group"

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Biefeld-Brown

Post by Mikado14 »

This is for anyone who wants to speculate, ponder, whatever, but take your time, eh?

What was Townsend Brown and Mr. Twigsnapper looking for in Germany in 1945?

What was it that the Caroline Group was after?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: so confusing

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:You know. This is getting all so confusing and so ..... intuitive .... that I think we may certainly be scaring some of our new members who are just now joining us. To all of you out there. Please just hang in there with us. Paul will be coming out with a new chapter whenever it is done .... (thats the standard joke we all share) but I am sure that soon we will have something a little more solid to work with and look at.

All of this new material would leave anyone in a swirl. Sumeria? Persepolis? ruins? and I have to admit Mikado, I had never even heard of Zecharia Stitchin before you called him to my attention .... though the meeting at Rittenhouse Square sets up some extremely strange vibrations for both Paul and me. I don't know. Its as all of us have stepped into another world somehow. My first reaction is to run home to something solid. So I am as anxious as anyone here to find out where Townsend Brown and Josephine go next and what happens in the next few years after he walks away from the Navy in 1942. Maybe if we spend some time looking at the details in that direction, all this other material will have time to settle into some sort of sensible order. Right now, for me ... every thing is just up in the air! And you know .... thats alright! This is a new situation. Elizabeth
Elizabeth,

Take a deep breath and click your heels together and say "There's no place like home" three times <g>

I am only doing what I feel, sense and am directed to do, therefore, I bring forth the .....things...that I do. There are three paths I am following. I have emailed Paul with one of those and I will continue my journey down that road.

The other two will remain nameless. As Paul said in a previous post, everyone as their talents and may all of ours meld into one.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

just an indication

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I think that I have just gotten an indication of how difficult this inflow of information has been for Paul.

I thought that he was just being told selected things for his book. Thats what "sources" are supposed to do, right? They tell you what you need to know. (That has been the way it has been between Mr. Twigsnapper and me, luckily, but I understand that was a very limited area of information just having to do with my Dad and certainly not crowding over into the world of Townsend Brown that much.)

But thats not how it goes, is it Paul. I just got a whiff of that watching the way that certain information "filtered through" different people. I wouldn't have noticed it all happening, except I was one of them. It was like a breeze .... starting maybe with the word " Watcher" ..... then somehow it went to "Sumerian stuff" ..Mikado mentioned Sitchin which is an open trail I think,.. then Mr. Twigsnapper made some kind of comment about a friend of his called "Bentfeather" and he used the name "Persepolis". I didn't understand the Moldva reference but apparently it was the "trigger" from some mysterious source. Persepolis got us to "Gate of Xerxes" and then I typed up Townsend Brown and Xerxes and got something that Andrew just responded to. Now HOW did all of that happen? It makes your head explode. Now I understand that saying Paul!

There is so much information there I FEEL but I don't know how we got from point A where we started and point X where we ended up! And Elizabeth ,I think, who is probably privy to much more stuff that Paul might know about has just sort of thrown up her hands .... and thats interesting to me, why she would do that and sort of leave the message, "wow that was fun but lets go home to reality again." Its odd that she would drop it like that! Elizabeth????

And Mikado I believe that you are right , click your heels together three times and MAYBE we can find ourselves all the way back home. MAYBE.

I just wanted to say to you Paul that I am getting just a small glimpse into what all this must have been for you and to let you know that I admire you VERY much for still hanging with the story. Mark C.
Last edited by Mark Culpepper on Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

pictures on the wall

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Everybody!

This is going to be one of my strangest messages ever, I guess.

That’s what comes from staying down in that rabbit hole long enough. Pretty soon you start seeing the pictures on the wall and noticing how the little thing has decorated down here, and then you step out and look around and suddenly nothing looks at all the same!

I was driving down a country road today. I don’t know why that’s important to tell you, but it is. And suddenly all those things that I have “seenâ€
Trickfox
The Magician

My cat talks to me

Post by Trickfox »

I still don't have a kitty cat but I think if I did, I might hear it talk to me.

Is that what you mean Mark?
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

ours to change.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Now Mark.

Look at the saying at the end of Trickfoxes message and think carefully on that. It may make more sense to you now.

For others of you on this road. If none of this makes any sense at all. Don't worry over it! Its like taking pictures, sometimes you just have to wait for the moment which hasn't reached you yet.

The only thing I could possibly add to this is that this is an exceptionally personal road, extremely well traveled but still solitary.

Elizabeth