"The Caroline Group"

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: watcher

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote:Opening all kinds of pagers there historically. Watcher. But indeed this is going to be fun. A direct yes or no question .... to Mr. Twigsnapper .... ah, this is going to be fun to watch! <g>

So, while we are waiting <g> may I ask what that name means to you ... or is that held up until Mr. Twigsnapper answers you , yes or no? Elizabeth
Which name? What is a Watcher or who is HILAREN?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

just onechoice, how about both!

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

maybe I should ask about both. Because your translation of Watcher might be entirely different than mine. I am taking it on the Biblical side .... the "Watchers" I think have been mentioned for centuries .... or should I be more modern and state what I learned (from Mr. twigsnapper) about London after the second World War, when there were "bugging stations" all over the town. Those gentlemen from certain parts of Whitehall were also called "Watchers" I think. Do you have an elaboration on those? Or something entirely different?

See ,thats why we are all so very valuable, our history and therefore our viewpoints are vastly different. Anybody else out there who can help out? HELP!

As to "HILAREN" I haven't got a clue yet. More? Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Lotsa Watchers!

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Because your translation of Watcher might be entirely different than mine. I am taking it on the Biblical side .... the "Watchers" I think have been mentioned for centuries .... or should I be more modern and state what I learned (from Mr. twigsnapper) about London after the second World War, when there were "bugging stations" all over the town.
And then, if memory serves me, there is some reference to "Watchers" in Courtney Brown's books about Remote Viewing...no?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

remote viewers

Absolutely Paul, that too.

And there is a subject that we haven't visited too much lately. Anybody know what Hal Puthoff is doing these days?

Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: just onechoice, how about both!

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:maybe I should ask about both. Because your translation of Watcher might be entirely different than mine. I am taking it on the Biblical side .... the "Watchers" I think have been mentioned for centuries .... or should I be more modern and state what I learned (from Mr. twigsnapper) about London after the second World War, when there were "bugging stations" all over the town. Those gentlemen from certain parts of Whitehall were also called "Watchers" I think. Do you have an elaboration on those? Or something entirely different?

See ,thats why we are all so very valuable, our history and therefore our viewpoints are vastly different. Anybody else out there who can help out? HELP!

As to "HILAREN" I haven't got a clue yet. More? Elizabeth
You asked for it my dear because at this time the realization that Mr. Twigsnapper has just orchestrated this.....again... has hit me. Why do I continue to let that happen?

In any event, your interpretation of "Watcher" is not quite correct.
Story time (don't bother to Google this). Many years ago, I wrote a short story called "The Watcher". It was published in a small and forgotten publication. The premise of the story was of a boy walking on a country road with his dog. Every now and then, the boy would hear a noise as if someone was following him from within the woods. (Now I will cut to the chase) The dog would growl and was very protective of the young lad. All of a sudden, a person in a black suit with a helmut dove out of the underbrush in time to save the young lad from a weapon discharge from someone else in the woods. Needless to say, the boy was saved. The dog went to the stranger that just saved the boy with her tail wagging and the stranger petted her. The boy commented how the dog didn't take to strangers.

Know who the stranger turned out to be?

Not quite what a Watcher is but take it a little further. In fact, it was the impetus for me to write the story. It has nothing to do with remote viewing but has everything to do with what I believe Mr. Twigsnapper implied.

As to HILAREN........that will remain just that, a mystery for now. We must get past this watcher thing and I have the feeling we better send out for lunch.....and maybe even dinner. However, I might go a little further and even give a description of him, but then, if I'm correct, Dr. Brown and Beau may just have known who he is and the name could have been different therefor, Mr. Twigsnapper probably knows of him......did I just answer for him?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

can I play?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I am late to this party, but can I play?

I don't know why but my immediate reaction to your little story was that the "protector" of the little boy was himself from the future. Of course, the fact that the dog recognized him sort of gives it away. Dogs know stuff.

So, even if I am off key for your story, might I be right as far as Dr. Brown is concerned? I know that I am way out there right about now but I am trusting thats what this forum is for and we don't have to "prove " our sanity to anyone. I think that it is entirely possible that he (meaning Townsend Brown) has been able to "Moderate" history. (at least the history that he personally was involved in, does that make sense?) I use that word Moderate because someone else used it recently and it rang some sort of bell in my head so I am following that trend.

Lisa and I have had some wierd experiences regardingthe story of my Dads experiences in the OSS. We personally had not much to go on except a few scraps of paper and the commando knife. And then Mr. Twigsnapper stepped in and supplied us with some other information. Strangely it seems that Lisa has responded as if lit by some kind of blowtorch. We keep a record of what she is "seeing" and plan to prove it all out. Now thats an interesting bit of reverse engineering? On the mental end of it.

I have been watching this and am content to just let it unfold and see where it goes. If absolutely nothing comes of it, I will always value the time I have been given to spend with my daughter on this quest of hers. But this means a WHOLE lot to her. I can't help thinking that there is something genetic in all of this that will someday be explained.

And I wondered from my experiences if Linda Brown has been blessed (is that the right word, maybe "gifted" would be better) with this same ability. And if so what sort of part has she actually played in everything that has been going on? You never mention her really Paul, except to shield her from prying eyes. And if she is "gifted" in this way, would others around her sense that or does she hide it? Mark C
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: can I play?

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote:I am late to this party, but can I play?
You can play anytime as long as you leave "isms" at home and bring an open mind.
Mark Culpepper wrote: I don't know why but my immediate reaction to your little story was that the "protector" of the little boy was himself from the future. Of course, the fact that the dog recognized him sort of gives it away. Dogs know stuff.
It wasn't quite so obvious at first in the story. Throughout the story the boy was talking with the dog, (something I am very prone to do) and it is revealed that the dog was adopted before the boy was born. After the incident, the dog did growl at the stranger and it was not until he removed his glove and called her by name. The boy assumed he was the previous owner, however, it was what was said to the boy that revealed it to the reader but not the boy. The boy must never know, only the observer who would be the reader.....wouldn't that be a temporal violation for the boy to know?

Mark Culpepper wrote: So, even if I am off key for your story, might I be right as far as Dr. Brown is concerned? I know that I am way out there right about now but I am trusting thats what this forum is for and we don't have to "prove " our sanity to anyone. I think that it is entirely possible that he (meaning Townsend Brown) has been able to "Moderate" history. (at least the history that he personally was involved in, does that make sense?) I use that word Moderate because someone else used it recently and it rang some sort of bell in my head so I am following that trend.
Via information provided by......... maybe Morgan or maybe even Our illustrious Mr. Twigsnapper?

Think about it, I really, really ..... no, did I say really?....mean for you to think about this. I am very serious in what I say here. Mr. Twigsnapper is obeying a rule in what he reveals, training he says, it sure is, it is temporal. Clear your mind and think about what has been written in these forums. Something is afoot Watson.

Mark Culpepper wrote: I have been watching this and am content to just let it unfold and see where it goes. If absolutely nothing comes of it, I will always value the time I have been given to spend with my daughter on this quest of hers. But this means a WHOLE lot to her. I can't help thinking that there is something genetic in all of this that will someday be explained.
And don't trade that time with her for anything and relish the journey you are taking with her.
Mark Culpepper wrote: And I wondered from my experiences if Linda Brown has been blessed (is that the right word, maybe "gifted" would be better) with this same ability. And if so what sort of part has she actually played in everything that has been going on? You never mention her really Paul, except to shield her from prying eyes. And if she is "gifted" in this way, would others around her sense that or does she hide it?

Forgive my intrusion here Paul, I believe she does but in a different area. Compare that "gift" to athletic ability, it doesn't mean you are good at ALL sports. If I were her I would hide it too....for the present.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Watchers

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Hey everybody,

Take a little bit of a look at this and tell me what you all think. Could this be the historical "Caroline Group?" Its a wild thought.

http://www.mystae.com/restricted/stream ... chers.html

I noticed this part particularly.

) The Sumerian Watchers

"...Man and his early civilizations had a profoundly different mentality from our own, that in fact men and women were not conscious as are we, were not responsible for their actions, and therefore cannot be given the credit Throughout Mesopotamia, from the earliest times of Sumer and Akkad, all lands were owned by gods and men were their slaves. Of this, the cuneiform texts leave no doubt whatever. Each city-state had its own principal god, and the king was described in the very earliest written documents that we have as 'the tenant farmer of the god'."

- Julian Jaynes, The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind
or blame for anything that was done over these vast millennia of time; that instead each person had a part of his nervous system that was divine, by which he was ordered about like any slave, a voice or voices which indeed were what we call volition and empowered what they commanded and were related to the hallucinated voices of others in a carefully established hierarchy."

"...The astonishing consistency from Egypt to Peru, from Ur to Yucatan, wherever civilizations arose, of death practices and idolatry, of divine government and hallucinated voices, all are witness to the idea of a different mentality than our own."

I don't quite know how to take all that. But just wanted you all to know that when you type up " Watchers" this is one of the things that comes up.
Mark C.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

smoking catepillars

Post by twigsnapper »

I note with some small interest that a "ChufSir" has logged on and until Paul catches up to that errant membership and tosses him out I see that Moldava and "hookastores" are represented.

Reminds me of a good friend who was one helluva pilot. He died awhile back but he always was right there, right up against anything he had to be up against.

He had many passions. One of those passions centered on a jet that was sitting neglected somewhere in Moldava. Damn. It was love at first sight! She is sitting now in front of Wright Patterson Air Force Base, a silent monument of men like the fellow we all called Bentfeather.

Really has not much to do with the story at hand but Paul might remember Bentfeathers small contributions to the story. At least, I hope he has time to look back .

I just mention him because Bentfeather had been alot like me in my youth. Pretty much a rough character. We all figured to be burned up and shoveled out. Then amazing things happened.

We were all taken on "interesting trips". And eventually I came to realize that each trip that you are given is highly personal to your own sphere of reference. Bentfeathers travels with Morgan were meant to give him a certain slant on the world as it REALLY was, for him. This is information that can not be taught outright. Each person has to be in a certain place, at a certain time. That was a question that Paul asked very early on and I am proud to say he is well on the way to earning the answer. Sometimes it takes years of going from one onion peel down to the next. Sometimes it happens in a flash.

For me it was with my knees in the mud in April of 1945. For Bentfeather I understand it was seeing an ancient ruin once called Persepolis ... for each of us it will be something different. At least tht would be my hope.

And LindaB. You have made the assumption here that the "Caroline Group " is expanding. For every road there are many directions. What would it be if they were not? And what would it mean? twigsnapper
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

something afoot indeed

Mark C and Mikado, and anybody else who might be reading this and who has been able to follow this golden thread. Mark C , how did you EVER find that post about the early Sumarians? Did you actually see one of the things that was quoted or was it left for me to notice? Maybe, probably.

viewtopic.php?p=3252#3252

Take a little bit of a look at this and tell me what you all think. Could this be the historical "Caroline Group?" Its a wild thought!"

Thats what Mark C after he found this site. Have any of you had a chance to read this all carefully?

One thing that reached out and sort of hit me in the face is this particular quote

"Of this, the cuneiform texts leave no doubt whatever. Each city-state had its own principal god, and the king was described in the very earliest written documents that we have as 'the tenant farmer of the god'."
- Julian Jaynes, The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind
or blame for anything that was done over these vast millennia of time; that instead each person had a part of his nervous system that was divine, by which he was ordered about like any slave, a voice or voices which indeed were what we call volition and empowered what they commanded and were related to the hallucinated voices of others in a carefully established hierarchy." I saw the words EACH PERSON HAD A PART OF HIS NERVOUS SYSTEM THAT WAS DIVINE"

Then those people were "ordered about like they were slaves. But NOW?
And thats not the thing that really caught me because I understand that we have "grown up" enough not to be the slaves that maybe we once were centuries ago but the thing that caught me was the statement NERVOUS SYSTEM And Paul ..... Wasn't one of the quotes that you found directly from Dr. Brown that he had discovered the "Nervous system of the Universe?" A nerous system that is somehow connected to all of us? And somehow able to reach all of us because of a PHYSICAL connection.

Now I know that one of the things that got Dr. Brown in trouble with his compatriots in the scientific world is that he seldom bothered to write down his "theories". And he didn't turn to math to project those theories. His family might tell all of us that he just simply KNEW what was going on and just set about to build what he KNEW would be the physical manifestation of the reality. Paul. Did I lose you? On Monday when you sit down in front of this screen, can we discuss this? Somehow this piece of information has been brought to us and laid at our feet (Thanks Mark C and others)

What organization, in the blackest of black .... would be available to pursue the meaning of a physical connection between The CORE and us? What organization has been here in the shadows since the thirties?What organization has interest in genetic makeups and research? Only one.
And the only trace before the current stuff that ended up on your desk was the exclamation of a professor " Oh Dr. Brown What an HONOR it is to have you here!" Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: smoking catepillars

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote: For me it was with my knees in the mud in April of 1945. For Bentfeather I understand it was seeing an ancient ruin once called Persepolis ... for each of us it will be something different. At least tht would be my hope.

And LindaB. You have made the assumption here that the "Caroline Group " is expanding. For every road there are many directions. What would it be if they were not? And what would it mean? twigsnapper
Good to hear from you!

For me it was holding someone as they died in October of 1970 in a snowstorm, alone, in South Dakota.

If we are on the same page, and I think we are at least in the same book, it is not the technology as much as something else that is taking place here. The technology is a means and a marriage with .....(blank)........will be the result.

I will not telegraph any more.

Good Day my friend,

Mikado
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

heart of the matter

Interrupting here to agree with you Mikado! This is the heart of it, whatever we are trying to describe here. The relationship between this (your favorite word! Force) and our own technological advances.

It keeps ringing with me that we have no idea how far we have come even .... or how far we need to go to reach an understanding of this world around us. What we call reality. So we can't just look to the future when we don't even understand our own past.

But what Paul said is true .... and what Richard Dolan said in his presentation....... Our technology is expanding by leaps and bounds but we are still waring tribes here on Earth. How can we ever expect to ACTUALLY move forward without some sort of egualization between one and the other? ...... So this is a tough assignment here. And as you said .... be prepared for a long discussion! I appreciate your company so much,

And Mr. Twigsnapper. Your journeys back in our notes have been very helpful to me. And I too have been remembering Bentfeather. Elizabeth
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Re: smoking catepillars

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

twigsnapper wrote: Reminds me of a good friend ...
He had many passions. One of those passions centered on a jet that was sitting neglected somewhere in Moldava. Damn. It was love at first sight! She is sitting now in front of Wright Patterson Air Force Base, a silent monument of men like the fellow we all called Bentfeather.

Was that the Valkyrie jet bomber?
I just mention him because Bentfeather had been alot like me in my youth. Pretty much a rough character. We all figured to be burned up and shoveled out. Then amazing things happened.

We were all taken on "interesting trips".
What type of trip were you taken on?
For Bentfeather I understand it was seeing an ancient ruin once called Persepolis ... for each of us it will be something different. At least tht would be my hope.
What was your friend doing in Iran?

I don't know and I don't know. I'll have to think on that a bit. Linda
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

planes

Post by Victoria Steele »

I know nothing about planes but when the story just came up from Mr. Twigsnapper about that particular jet my friend piped up that he knew something about that and wanted to share it with me so I give you the link that he just gave me and hope that you enjoy it. My guy says that it takes guts to fly these planes, he doesn't know how they do it .....

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/sh ... php?t=4356

scan down to this particular section, which my guy says is entirely accurate.

Quote:
I`ve heard that US has (had) also a number of original MiGs: Mig-21 (Fishbed) as F-115 and Mig-23 (Flogger) as F-116. Can anyone confirm or deny it??

I don't know about MiG 21/23, but they definitly have the MiG-29.
They bought about two dozen of them from the former soviet republic of moldavia to stop Iran from buying them:

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/russia/airdef/mig-29.htm

The US Department of Defense of the United States of America and the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Moldova reached an agreement to implement the Cooperative Threat Reduction accord signed on June 23, 1997, in Moldova. The Pentagon pounced on the planes after learning Iran had inspected the jets and expressed an interest in adding them to their inventory. Although Iran already flies the less-capable Fulcrum A, it doesn't own any of the more advanced C-models. Of the 21 Fulcrums the United States bought, 14 are the frontline Fulcrum C's, which contain an active radar jammer in its spine, six older A's and one B-model two-seat trainer. This agreement authorized the United States Government to purchase nuclear-capable MiG-29 fighter planes from the Government of Moldova. This is a joint effort by both Governments to ensure that these dual-use military weapons do not fall into the hands of rogue states. From Oct. 20 to Nov. 2, 1997, loadmasters and aerial port experts squeezed two MiGs apiece, sans wings and tails, into the cargo holds of C-17 Globemaster III transports from Charleston Air Force Base, S.C. The Charleston airlifters delivered the MiGs to the National Air Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson AFB near Dayton, Ohio. If the NAIC can discover how the Fulcrum works, Air Force pilots might gain an edge if they face the Fulcrum in future combat.

My guy says that your "Bentfeather" must have been one of the "aerial port experts" .... which is an interesting name he says for a very dangerous job. And his message to Paul is that he has other information that might interest you Paul whenever you get in this direction. Victoria
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

thought this an interesting statement

Post by Victoria Steele »

Yes and I thought that this was an interesting statement.

We started off talking about Russian planes but what about this?

"Davison works as the chief engineer in the center's foreign materiel exploitation facility: a 35,000 square-foot building boasting a 50-ton crane, where teams of techno-investigators reverse engineer, test and analyze captured or purchased foreign high-tech air and space gadgets and gizmos"

This is a Writhgt Patterson? What do they mean by " Where teams of techno-investigators REVERSE ENGINEER, TEST AND ANALYZE CAPTURED OR PURCHASED FOREIGN HIGH TECH AIR AND SPACE GADGETS AND GIZMOS. GADGETS AND GIZMOS? SO THATS WHAT THEY CALL THEM!

Victoria