SARBACHER/SMITH & "Fusion in Philadelphia?"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Sarbacher/Smith connection

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Up too early for a Sunday morning but sitting here musing a thought just came to me so I am going to follow up on it.

I just Emailed a fellow that has a pretty extensive and interesting file out there which I found by simply typing Sarbacher Wilbert Smith. Most of you are probably familiar with it if you have been trying to do additional homework as Paul keeps giving us information.

http://www.presidentialufo.com/smith_sarbacher.htm

You guys might try reading that very carefully and see if the same thought struck you that struck me. What if word in this very small group had spread that Wilbert Smith was in fact dying of cancer. What to do with his records (if he was in fact involved in any sort of highly secret project. I think myself that Smiths "Project Magnet" was just what he was showing on the surface ..... AFTER he had learned about a "Project more secret than the HBomb". What if that project was something that Dr. Brown and Dr. Sarbacher were working on together.

And if this was the case. WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON IN CANADA?

To me it makes perfect sense for these two men to be meeting suddenly if a major health concern with one of their own had surfaced.

What do you think guys? Is that just an early Sunday morning mental vapor, or do you think I might be on to something?

I Emailed Grant Cameron who I believe has put together that site. Now, unless I am mistaken, I am hoping that he will get back to me. I asked if he had run accross any connection between those three men and I gave him my little theory. So it will be interesting to see what he thinks of the thought or if perhaps he has any other threads that might bind these three together. I just can't get the thought "MORE SECRET" out of my head.

And Mr. Cameron , if you are reading this in response to what I have sent you PLEASE join us here on the forum. You are an excellent researcher and your viewpoints will be appreciated. Mark C.
Trickfox
The Magician

Is there anything I con do from here

Post by Trickfox »

Mark, everyone

You know I live in Canada, and many people know this allready. I sure wish I knew anyone else, -who is reading this, -who lives in Canada. We should be able to get plenty of confirmation that the Sarbacher/Smith senario may have plenty of left over information which includes Thomas Townsend Brown. I shall put forth an official request to have any such classified documentation released from government secrecy should it exist.
If such documentaion exists, it is long time for the public to know about it and I'm sure our young civilian and Military bureaucrats are sympathetic to this issue. let's try connecting the dots without risking the lives vof others.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

remember the Canadians

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Just a short hello!

Mark, a wonderful inspiration regarding a possible link with Sarbacher, Townsend Brown and Wilbert Smith. I have no way of proving it at all but intuitively I feel that you may be absolutely right! The tough thing is that the (what looks like random but I doubt that it actually was) note in that day book of Dr. Browns just serves as another little piece of bread in our dark forest. And sometimes its easy to look at it as just one thing, unconnected. It just looks like a small piece and there is no way to see any connection. Its upsetting and confusing.

Mark will agree with me that when Paul gets a little overwhelmed he sometimes resorts to whining a bit ( Paul readily admits this , we love him anyway ) and then he falls back on the saying ..... 'Yeah well this and 10 cents ........might just buy us a cup of coffee!".

I have often felt that Paul was missing things just a bit, out of frustration. But now his little droplet of information could lead to something extraordinary! Thanks to you Mark and you Trickfox and those others out there I know exist and just haven't happened to speak up yet.

This isn't just one little piece of information, one little piece of bread on the trail that can be set aside because nobody can see the loaf. This means something and I trust that eventually it will all become quite clear.

And then Paul will remember suddenly that he has been told over and over by Morgan and Mr. Twigsnapper....." Don't forget the Canadians!". And gee, there might just be something there after all! Take heart!

So thank you for throwing that ten cents in there everybody! This is going to be interesting! Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Canadian connections?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Elizabeth! Welcome back!

And I believe you when you say you have an intuition that there was some kind of connection between Sarbacher, Brown and Smith.

I figure its just a matter of getting enough collected pieces to this puzzle, turned face up on the table ........ enough information in the same pile to see which puzzle pieces go together. So aiming in that direction I am going to start another forum where we can put " Canadian connections" out there for everyone to see.

Lets just see what happens. Everyone out there. If you see something that we all have missed please log on and join us in this discussion!

And Trickfox, if something develops from your efforts and contacts there in Canada we will have a site already set up and waiting! Victoria
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Fusion, DOE, travel updates

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Well,
Here we are, still on vacation, and I have something interesting to share.
So, Andy and I are driving along (last week) from Crater Lake to Portland, OR to visit family when I happen to notice on the map (as I'm charting our vacation course) that there is a large DOE site in Richland, Washington and the DOE is right next door to both an Army Depot and Marine Corps base. What struck both of us as extremely interesting was the size of the facility. ALSO, on that map, the map had "testing site" blocked out under the title of the faciltiy.

So, when we were done with Portland, we went for a drive in the desert of Southeastern Washington.

We got there too late for the visitor's center, but we did a little driving around. I later found out that they don't allow public visitors any longer. Anyways, here's the fun part. We drove up to the security gate and noticed warning signs that dosimetry was used in the vicinity. Hm. Where have we heard about that recently?

Then we drove down the main road to the guard gate (really freaked out the guard in full military fatigues ~ '88 Winnebago at a nuclear test site, post 9/11 security issues~). Anyways, as we were driving along the main road Andy saw a sign that mentioned Fast Flux testing. He seemed to remember that term and looked it up. It's an interesting read. Look it up!

Anyways, I later looked up the DOE Hanford site and discovered that it was crucial to WWII and the Manhattan Project and in 1997 they looked into using the facility to assist in the US Govt tritium production program for medical and fusion research. (This, according to published documentation, never happened.) Andy can tell you more about Fast Flux and tritium. Oh, and the entire facility is closed to further testing and is undergoing "clean up".

I know this has nothing to do with Sarbacher or Wilbert Smith, but we got to talking about the whole fusion issue, and where a current nuclear fusion testing program originating from Farnsworth's work might appear and what form it would appear as. Tomorrow we will go see Old Faithful, and then head home.

LongboardLOVELY.
Last edited by LongboardLOVELY on Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Oh Canada!

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul already has a source for the Canadians (Canadiens). Read what has been posted.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

more Canadian influences

I agree with you Mikado. Paul has posted alot about the Canadian Influence, of course Sir William Stephenson being a major player. But according to my notes there were others.

Note the Chapter 38 https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity ... allel.html

Morgan is suddenly introduced into the life that he will have. He meets a Russian who in his own language tells the newcomer basically "Once you decide its a one way street" They did however give him a year or so to " disengage from his first life."

But this is a spot dedicated to seeing Canadian connections. Obviously Sir William is the first on the list. But look to the trip that Morgan took to Nassau that summer. In Morgans own words he mentioned the "Greycliff Hotel " in the center of Nassau. "All operations have their command centers" Morgan said later " And for the Caroline Group the Greycliff was it. It was the center of operations out of Nassau."

Now thats a pretty bold thing to write about an ongoing operation so I am sure that the "center of operations" has long since moved from Nassau.

But while we are there, join me in my life as a researcher and look to the right and left. ...... Greycliff had until just before their meeting in 1965 been owned by a CANADIAN FINANCIER. (By the name of Izaak Walton Killam.) " Built a fortune " Paul wrote "from wood products and hydroelectric plants throughout Canada and South America. Killiam was believed to be the richest man in Canada at one point in his life and was, not surprisingly a good friend of Sir William Stephenson."

One piece of a very large and complicated puzzle thrown on the table for you rampant puzzlers out there.

And thankyou so very much LindaB for your observations on your vacation. More we can talk about after Pauls presentation in Vegas in November. (Only weeks away now!) Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: more Canadian influences

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:I agree with you Mikado. Paul has posted alot about the Canadian Influence, of course Sir William Stephenson being a major player. But according to my notes there were others.

Note the Chapter 38 https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity ... allel.html

Morgan is suddenly introduced into the life that he will have. He meets a Russian who in his own language tells the newcomer basically "Once you decide its a one way street" They did however give him a year or so to " disengage from his first life."

But this is a spot dedicated to seeing Canadian connections. Obviously Sir William is the first on the list. But look to the trip that Morgan took to Nassau that summer. In Morgans own words he mentioned the "Greycliff Hotel " in the center of Nassau. "All operations have their command centers" Morgan said later " And for the Caroline Group the Greycliff was it. It was the center of operations out of Nassau."

Now thats a pretty bold thing to write about an ongoing operation so I am sure that the "center of operations" has long since moved from Nassau.

But while we are there, join me in my life as a researcher and look to the right and left. ...... Greycliff had until just before their meeting in 1965 been owned by a CANADIAN FINANCIER. (By the name of Izaak Walton Killam.) " Built a fortune " Paul wrote "from wood products and hydroelectric plants throughout Canada and South America. Killiam was believed to be the richest man in Canada at one point in his life and was, not surprisingly a good friend of Sir William Stephenson."

One piece of a very large and complicated puzzle thrown on the table for you rampant puzzlers out there.

And thankyou so very much LindaB for your observations on your vacation. More we can talk about after Pauls presentation in Vegas in November. (Only weeks away now!) Elizabeth
I was talking in terms of the living, actually, he has two. I further believe that if he is making a presentation in Las Vegas, and from what I have interpolated from his writing and postings, he is careful of what he writes and says.

I suppose we will have to wait and see.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

knowing Sarbacher

Post by grinder »

All this talk about Sarbacher from other writers as well but the most anyone seems to be able to say is that he was some sort of missle guidence expert that "hung around" Washington. Ran an outfit called the "Washington Institute of Technology" and after he retired to Florida was interviewed by an enterprising journalist that was digging into the Smith comment about "there is an project more secret than the Hbomb."

Thats all I can find out about him. Which is sort of wierd doncha think. Oh I did run across a biography which I will post if I can find it again but everything that has been said about him seems to have only come from one or two sources. And even that link to Smith should not really have come to light, from what I understand. If all of the papers had been "taken care of" ( I am not sure what that means? Sir Stephenson made sure most of his records were burned. Is that what happened to Smiths? Or as Trickfox mentioned, maybe there is stuff out there that can be declassified after all of these years. Problem with getting stuff declassified is that you already have to know about it, and ask about it particularly for them to give up information like that. Asking them " tell us all you know about Townsend Brown and Wilbert smith is not going to get much of a response.

And this is an off the wall memory. When Paul was talking about trying to get information from the Navy department, where he needed Lindas name and authority to pull those records, he was told that "someone had already been there." And the Navy authority actually gave Paul a name. remember that? I go back to the question that we all asked then. How does that sort of thing happen? Rereading back notes and I will come up with a link to that discussion. Anybody else remember it? I don't even know where to look right now. grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

For what it is worth

Post by Mikado14 »

I have no idea if this has been posted before but being in the library over the weekend, I looked up Sarbacher in a past Who's who. Here it is:

SARBACHER, Robert Irving, Sc.D.,Sc.M.,Sc.B.,E.E.,P.E. Born 1907.

Educ.: Harvard Univ., Princeton Univ., Johns Hopkins Univ., Florida Univ.

Instructor Physics, Radcliffe College, 1937-1939
Instructor Physics and Communications Eng., Harvard Univ., 1936-40
VIS, Harvard, 1941
Prof., Illinois Inst. Technol., 1940-42
Dean, Graduate School Georgia Inst. Technol., 1945-49
Chairman, Graduate Council; Member, Advisory and Administrative Council, 1945-48
Trustee, Georgia Tech. Research Foundation
Trustee, Carnegie Foundation of Georgia
Trustee, Nucl. Studies at Oak Ridge, 1946-48
Member, Advisory Council of War Assets Administration, 1947
Member, Awards Selection Committee, U.S. Naval Acad., 1957-58
Professorial Lecturer, George Washington Univ., 1955-58
Member, Nucl. Energy Com., National Assoc. of Manufacturers, 1956-58

Books: Encyclopedic Dictionary of Electronics and Nuclear Engineering; and others.

Societies: Inst. of Radio Eng, American Physics Soc., Radio Eng. Club of Chicago, American Assoc. for the Advancement of Science, American Soc. for Eng. Education, American Acoustical Soc., American Inst. of Elec. Eng., National Educational Assoc., American Mathematical Soc., Harvard Eng. Soc., Soc. of American Military Eng., Florida Eng. Soc., National Assoc. of Manufacturers. Pres. and Director, National Scientific Labs., Inc.
Director and Director of Research numerous companies;
President and Director, Allies' Products Corp., Miami, Florida;
President and Director, General Scientific Corp., President, Washington Institute of Technology.

I thought I would put it here for all you budding researchers. I am looking into a possible link of Sarbacher with someone else.

Mikado

PS to Mr. Twigsnapper: I understand your position, but I would bet navy beans to dollars that there is a link between Philadelphia, DC, Montreal?, Carolina and Nassau, oh and let us not forget somewhere in Florida. Could you at least, whilst I wear the blindfold, spin me in the correct direction?
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

kisses and new considerations

Kisses to you Mikado for all that wonderful detailed information! Paul may have already run across that but I know that I did not so I thank you very much for the "in depth reporting"

All of those credentials make what Linda Brown had to say about him and her father and Sarbacher in at least a ten year period, all the more curious.

Paul did pull Sarbachers name out in his presentation ..... as well as Smiths but he went over the connection rather quickly and I think as soon as people start realizing that there is a solid and proven connection between the two .... (Personal recollections from Linda AND written references also) This thread is going to go some VERY interesting places I do believe. Thanks so much Mikado.

We certainly missed your company (as well as all of you who did not make Vegas) A great BIG rock has been dropped in a quiet pond. We will just see when the ripples start showing up!

Paul said that he would have some news regarding the cds. But I think he is pretty much mentally fried until tomorrow .... so lets look for his response then.

I have to say one thing about this conference. It seems to me that there is a new energy sweeping through the material that is being presented. I have gone to a few of the UFO conferences and even went to the one sponsored by the Woods last year. But the one thing that has bothered me about the standard issue UFO conference is that they all seem to be hashing and rehashing all the same old concerns left over from the fifties and sixties and to me (forgive me) it was pretty much all the same old stuff.

After Paul was finished with his material I heard comments that it was "A new way to look at things" .... a "New consideration". The idea that Townsend Brown was PERHAPS NOT A POOR SCIENTIST WHOSE WORK HAD BEEN STOLEN FROM HIM ....... but instead was an intelligence operative who INTENTIONALLY disavowed his work for a long period of time. Now, thats NEW! And once you look at Townsend Browns life that way .... things others are reporting seem to make a whole lot more sense. You will see what I mean, if you don't yet. Just wait for it, as they say!

Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Sarbacher's "bio"

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:I have no idea if this has been posted before but being in the library over the weekend, I looked up Sarbacher in a past Who's who. Here it is:
What's interesting about that Sarbacher bio in Who's Who is.... that's about all there is on the guy.

Last year, I went to Steve Bassett's "Exo-Politics" conference in Wash DC, and there was a speaker there who mentioned Sarbacher. I don't remember the exact context now, but I recall he seemed to be implying that he knew all about Sarbacher. This was my first visit to one of these "UFO" conferences, so I was intrigued to hear Sarbacher's name, and so I asked him what was his source of info.

The answer was something like, "Well, he's a well known physicist..." But when I pressed him on his source, all he could site was.... the same "Who's Who" entry you just cited.

So, Robert Sarbacher: yet another "International Man of Mystery."

So... hi kids, I'm back. I'll have some more to say about the Las Vegas deal (in one of the other threads) in the morning.

"Gee but it's great to be back home...."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

something interesting re Sarbacher

Hi everybody,

Thanks to Mikado we have a recent write up of Dr. Sarbachers credentials and I have been spending some time reconciling them with what I know some of our crossovers are. But while doing that I noticed this sort of interesting point

Anybody notice something strange? Instructor of Physics and Communications ..... thats the first thing I see. But look at the dates. Looks like he was busy teaching at BOTH Radcliffe and at Harvard during those years. Which means to me that his schedule was EXTREMELY demanding OR he was sort of a "substitute" and did not have a full schedule at either college. Or Morgan would remind us in that either/or statement, it could have been a thousand points between. Still, something to think about.

1938-1939 Townsend Brown was dealing with his "sidereal radiation sensors at the University of Pa .... this was just before the war and Stephenson was actively recruiting and sending out his intelligence agents.

Anybody happen to know what Beau Kitselman might have been doing in those years? I just have the feeling that though he says he met Dr. Brown when they met in California at Vega after Townsend Brown left the Navy, I am not sure that I am inclined to take him at his word on this point. So, where was HE? Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

look closely

Post by Mikado14 »

Mikado14 wrote:
VIS, Harvard, 1941
Prof., Illinois Inst. Technol., 1940-42
Dean, Graduate School Georgia Inst. Technol., 1945-49
Chairman, Graduate Council; Member, Advisory and Administrative Council, 1945-48
Trustee, Georgia Tech. Research Foundation
Trustee, Carnegie Foundation of Georgia
Trustee, Nucl. Studies at Oak Ridge, 1946-48
Member, Advisory Council of War Assets Administration, 1947
Member, Awards Selection Committee, U.S. Naval Acad., 1957-58
Professorial Lecturer, George Washington Univ., 1955-58
Member, Nucl. Energy Com., National Assoc. of Manufacturers, 1956-58
Anyone notice something unusual about the dates?
Mikado14 wrote:
President and Director, Allies' Products Corp., Miami, Florida;
President and Director, General Scientific Corp., President, Washington Institute of Technology.?
Anyone care to look into these companies?

Elizabeth, and to you, since you are the research guru here. Do you think that Sarbacher, no, Dr. Sarbacher, was involved remotely with Decker Labs?

Also, Dr. Sarbacher wrote a book in 1944, "Hyper and Ultra High Frequency Engineering". Does this help to support your idea?

Mikado
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

sailing the same waters

Sarbachers name and persona has haunted me for years. Ask Paul. One of my sources at one point very early in our association told me " Don't let go of Sarbacher" and for a very long time thats the only shred of "evidence" that I had that the man was important. Just the sort of urgent message ...." don't let go of that man"

And do you see? Thats exactly it. No shred. People who are involved in something as important as the project that Dr. Sarbacher and Townsend Brown may have been involved in WOULD NOT HAVE LEFT A TRACE, NOT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE OF THEIR ASSOCIATION.

But they may leave an anomalous hole. And thats the sort of thing that I (for some reason) take notice of.

Black holes, where light goes in, but nothing comes out.

Thats Sarbacher. and......... thats Townsend Brown too.

Mikado, you might be interested to know that Dr. Sarbacher enjoyed sailing on Biscayne Bay. He spent time in the Homestead area as you will note about his college association there.

You might also find it interesting that he was living in Santa Monica in 1967. Which, oddly, is the same time that Dr. Brown took up residence there.

The oddest connection of course remains Dr. Sarbachers message (through a third party, it was not face to face as you may have been led to believe by other accounts) to Wilbert Smith in Washington in 1950 that there existed a project "More secret than the H. Bomb". Twelve years later Dr. Sarbacher and Townsend Brown are meeting during the same period of time that Wilbert Smith is dealing with a terminal disease.

Are there shreds of evidence? I don't know. What happens when two black holes meet up? Elizabeth