Chapter 13 - He Made Things Up

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Chapter 13 - He Made Things Up

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

The title of the Chapter was "He made things up"

I was part of the research team that descended on Denison University (which Paul mentions in this chapter). I figured I had been working on the life of Townsend Brown enough to get a feel for his personality and I was actually fairly proud of the serious work Paul and I had accomplished . (It helped knowing too that the Brown family was pleased with what we had uncovered so far)

So it was difficult for all of us to sit there and listen to a rendition of "He made things up " ...." He didn't actually do this, he didn't actually do that" .... "People Said he did such and such" .... and most of it was ....so negatively biased against Brown it was disheartening . For me I realized that I had to put my better researcher face on ... respond to very little with my own opinions and .... take notes ... I take pretty good notes.

As Paul has written in this chapter there was response from Dr. Biefelds son ,( written in 1956 to a UFO investigator named Leon Davidson) where the son states "My father never did colaborate with Mr. Brown in a scientific sense.)

Of course, we had Mr. Browns own papers that clearly stated he did .... but in this horrendous storm of negative information churned up by people who were so sure of themselves .... how could we ever find the truth?

Well, truth finds a way to the surface if you work hard enough and display enough patience and thats what Paul did. Read the last part of the chapter. Points for the Townsend Brown team!
Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

"purported to be one of the systems"

Post by Victoria Steele »

Oh, Boy Elizabeth! I would have loved to have been there when you discovered that paperwork after being told that M/Dr. Brown (I like that Paul, it works ... just to show people that we do know ... we do know ... but we Choose DR.) Anyway... after being told that M/ Dr. Brown was"making things up"

Interesting interviews that must have been difficult to sit through too. OK for them to make things up . How about the statement "He arrived in a shiney black Lincoln equipped with a radio telephone system" Thanks to Paul, EVEN I KNOW that he drove (or had driven) a "shiney GREEN CADILLAC CONVERTIBLE. Gee ... and he wore expensive suits and shoes.

Hold on here folks. Since when is it a moral problem to be well dressed?

The inuendo is enough to kill. Visiting elderly widows? and then he dissappeared? Boy I can hardly wait for Paul to get to this part of the story. Lets see .... currently he is in about 1930 or so .... and this was, 1962 or 1963 according to this qualified source. So we have another 30 years before this happens. Drats.

Whats this mention of "supposedly for use with satellites?" What?
Just who is this guy with all this derogatory information anyway? Somebody who "supposes that he was working with satellites. Where did that come from? Jimminey Cricket! Victoria