The Caroline Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: The Caroline Group

Post by kevin.b »

I had to scan that story, that kind of writing blurs to me.
Pauls words I can keep reading.
But my eyes kept stopping enough for me to follow the plot.
Whatever occurs, there is something else driving it all, so whatever pictures are painted, look at them sideways.

And as I view life forms somewhat differntly now, it is not what our eyes percieve that the devil wants, and the sacrifice blocks position gives a clue.
I am a little bit hooked on the word, concentration , at the moment, I find that which is rare is concentrated, and that story portrays lots of living things perishing, the biological remains become dust, but it's the other that may be concentrated?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Checkmate.

Yes, very interesting. For those of you who have followed what we might call the " Caroline Groups" interaction with humankind, then we might all look back at what I think was called the " Zimmerman transmission" or something like that. Was it Blinker Hall that intercepted that? and what was the plan? That the Germans were making a deal with some Mexican factions to attack us from the south, cut the United States in half.

Whoever wrote " Checkmate " has just gone to" Chinese and Mexican/ South American"I may be wrong here so those of you who have your fingers on all the right information buttons ..... correct me if I am .... But isn't the Panama Canal already owned by Chinese financial interests?

And with their emmerging space technologies and communications its not too much of a stretch to believe that it would be possible to hack into our systems and take over. So the idea of a command center messaging US satellites and getting responses is not THAT far off.

Its a scarey look, some of it. And with the idea that natural disasters and famine linked to droughts in China might just push them to that sort of activity .... Japan hit us when we deprived them of an oil supply... what might happen here. Especially if this country is weakened by interior strife.

I was taken back this last fourth of July when Lisa handed me one of those little American flags to wave .... and in bold print on the staff it said " Made in China". MarkC

Yes, and you are right to look at this kind of story " sideways" kevin. Good point.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Martin, I can only say that the Cosmic Giggle Box is having lots of laughs at my expense lately. I don't know who wrote this but he (of that I'm certain) wants this out and circulating, now or he would have gone through a more traditional publication route.

Mark, nice job of connecting some dots there.

Kevin, your advice is spot on, as always.

Linda, I'm looking forward to it.

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

We are all being shown things I think Rose. Looks like sometimes we are the "quick" route.

And I believe he also is pointing out some sort of "unholy alliances" perhaps between Americans selling out to the Chinese. But golly gee ( as Palin might say) .... There are just so many of them out there. Hotels based here, building units there .... you name it ... I get the feeling sometimes that some have already decided WITHOUT EVEN A WHIMPER that the USA has ALREADY given up its first place position. I am not ready to accept that myself. And if I ever have to come to that conclusion it will be after all other possibilities of seeing this country revamped and revitalized have been exhausted.

MarkC
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

I hear you, Mark, but I also find myself wondering if there might not be something even larger at stake at this time.

Where does nationalism rank if something out there views humankind as food?

rose
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Rose,
Ha! Takes the phrase " serving mankind" to a whole new level!
And who knows.... something interesting happening in one hand ... I do have a tendency to wonder what is happening in the other direction.

I don't mind the night shift, nice though to know that there are other eyes out there though. Hopefully friendly!

Looking forward .....Rummaging around for my camp shirt and floppy hat. <g> so that I will be properly dressed! Linda
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

That's good. I wouldn't want to be seen with anyone who is not fashionably attired. What WOULD the hoi polloi say? <g>

rose
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Funny Money

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote: some have already decided WITHOUT EVEN A WHIMPER that the USA has ALREADY given up its first place position. MarkC
Pretty hard to be "first place" in the world when you already OWE the rest of it more than $10-TRILLION. And look, that figure is now growing by a half-trillion a MONTH!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/10/ ... 2416.shtml

GFL to who ever inherits that after Tuesday.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Saw a thing on CNN....said the real figure is actually closer to 50 trillion...an economic blackhole. We don't have to worry about CERN!
Griffin
Senior Officer

Turning wheel

Post by Griffin »

Hello Rose-

I'll be honored to join your medicine wheel ceremony in spirit tomorrow evening at 8. I wish I could be there physically, but perhaps another time. If you'll give me some idea of the general area, it may help to tune in.

As ever,

Griffin
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Thank you, Griffin. The western foothills of Mt. San Gorgonio can be tricky to navigate, spiritually and otherwise.

It was a perfect ceremony. The next one will be at the Solstice turning, so please dial in and help us hold space once again.

rose
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Rose,

I notice that the moon was supposed to be at its closest to Earth on Friday the 12th. Did you have a celebration for that? Around here, when the clouds finally cleared it was the most beautiful sight ever.

I love the winter but it sure makes barn chores difficult. Remember, though I am still the head of this horsey household I am also the head groom and stableboy. I wonder sometimes if its all worth it then I get that rush of pride when I see Lisa out there on one of her horses and it all seems worth it. I wondered then how many of the " Caroline Group" were actually women maybe .... and how many of them might have been horsewomen?

Well, pretty sure I know of at least one. <g>

Happy Holidays everyone. Stay warm and dry and enjoy the company of those around you. I have the feeling that this next year will be the most important maybe in the history of the United States and oddly I feel that we all here on the Forum are somehow attached to all of that. Call it just a mystical feeling maybe but I am entirely convinced that what has been talked about here will bloom somehow into something magnificent and someday we will all sit around and say ...... remember? MarkC
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Mark,

I have extra reason to sympathize with you on the winter chores. It is snowing now, and we are supposed to have snow alternating with rain all day long so we will not be venturing out at all.

Yes, the full moon was beautiful, but EVERY full moon is beautiful here. If you ever visit, make sure to be here then and we will take you to a traditional "full moon drumming" in a most magical and remote spot.

Next Sunday the high desert spiritual community will be holding a Solstice Gathering bringing together teachers and students from many different paths. Knowing that we are on the precipice of a significant shift inspires us to gather in consciousness...

We gather that way here on the forum as well. And I see all of us are together somewhere, in physical form, doing that "remembering when" even now.

rose, toasting that thought with a cup of hot chocolate!
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Rose,

Nothing at all like snow piled high on a Joshua Tree.
My doggies can not figure cold white stuff that is higher than eye level for them!

I have a painting which I brought back from Texas which I want to show you sometime. Two riders loping through heavy snow and our cowboy friend noted that the horse on the near side was beginning to round his back into a buck so he named the painting " Fixin to do somethin stupid" ,,,,, which really captured the spirit of riding out in the open like that.

I had a wonderful visit with fine friends. Enjoyed being with them and seeing what life was like ... so different than most California experiences.....Miles and miles in all direction and not even smoke from a neighboring chimmney. You can have wonderful thoughts in the moonlight in such a place. Which I guess is one of the reasons they are there.

Anyway. I would not have been able to visit if my neighbors here hadn't come forward to care for the place and my responsibilities so I understand that sometimes, though I sometimes want to be a hermit .... I am blessed with friends who are nearby.

Keep warm Rose!! Linda