"Quantum Hotel"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: "Quantum Hotel"

Post by Trickfox »

arc wrote:
Junglelord;
I came to that conclusion after studying Biophysics for 12 years. By the 6th year that seemed impossible to deny.
I got banned from ATS for saying this was true.
According to some people, ATS is a front for one of the alphabet soup departments. It exists to find out what the public knows and who is "leaking".

DUHH!!!

on another note:
http://www.thestandard.com/news/2008/09 ... -not-video
Here is where the "Real" Quantum hotel is going to be....
Call it; HILBERT SPACE because that is what it truely is going to be...

Let see them follow us down that rabitt hole :lol:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Trickfox,
Star Trek holodecks can't be far behind!

On a subject of a darker matter...lol

http://www.physorg.com/news148131822.html

Nobody knows what the dark matter is made of, but astronomers are sure it’s there because of the way its gravitational attraction pulls on other, visible matter in space. That allows them to determine just how much of the mystery matter is out there — more than five times as much as the amount of ordinary matter — but not what it’s made of.

They are looking for a particles, but what if...it is the aethe, zpf?

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

It must be dark matter day...

Where those positrons were coming from was an open question. "Supernovae make positrons, but not nearly enough," says Harvard astronomer Douglas Finkbeiner, a study co-author. Under the right circumstances, he thought, dark matter could fit the bill. As it turned out, with the help of a new dark force, interacting particles could trade in some of their kinetic energy to produce a positron–electron pair, a proposal put forth by Finkbeiner and study co-author Neal Weiner, an N.Y.U. physicist, last year. But new data from the PAMELA instrument, which detects antimatter in cosmic radiation from on board a Russian satellite, revealed a still surprisingly high number of positrons. So Finkbeiner and his colleagues honed the theory to account for the PAMELA results, redefining how dark matter particles annihilate into other particles. Another space-borne observer, NASA's orbiting Fermi Gamma-ray Telescope (formerly known as GLAST) will provide further guidance in the near future by examining the types of gamma rays coming from areas where dark matter should be clumped. If the group's theory is correct, Fermi's results "really should be distinct from what people were expecting for other kinds of dark matter," Finkbeiner says.

The implications for such a model "go on and on," he says, pointing to the formation of black holes and the heating of galaxy clusters, for starters. "There are all these problems in astrophysics where it seems like you need a little bit more energy, almost as if there's energy coming out of nowhere, so we think this might be what's involved."

This is not the first time that new forces acting on the dark sector have been proposed. At the January 2007 meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Seattle, N.Y.U. professor of physics Glennys Farrar presented findings that pointed to the existence of a long-range force acting on dark matter that would have significant observable effects in the cosmos. Farrar later concluded that the figures on which the proposal was based, relating to the speed of a subcluster of galaxies in the Bullet Cluster, were inaccurate.

Finkbeiner acknowledges that theories such as those of his group often fall short. But paraphrasing the late Princeton University cosmologist David Wilkinson, he says, "most all of your ideas are wrong, so you should find that out as quickly as possible so you can get on to the next one." Whatever the correct idea turns out to be, in whatever complex dance of particles and forces physicists find to best describe the universe, maybe dark matter won't be such a wallflower after all.

I think these energies being observed are arising from the zpf, aether. When there are two different sources of pulses created in the aether by large scale celestial events, and these waves intersect, I believe you might observe particles, such as positrons, being created.

What's it like to need sleep?

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

What came first? Galaxies or black holes?

Scientist believe that most galaxies, certainly all the spiral ones, have such supermassive black holes in the center. Several have been observed or inferred by their radiation signatures, polar jets or other massively energetic effects. While the exact mechanics of such singularity-centrality have to be worked out, a simple picture can explain why they should be there. Of all the places in the universe, a galactic core is the most likely place for a vast star to form (and then collapse into a black hole), or for a smaller black hole to consume enough matter to become supermassive.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... assiv.html

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

First images of the damage that shut the LHC:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... e-lhc.html

I predict that the higgs particle will not be discovered. 5$ any takers???

skyfish
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Skyfish...You should try to find this NOVA program at your library. I promis you that you will enjoy it enormously because you will begin to understand issues such as 11 dimensional worlds, supersymetry, string theory and dark matter.
IT's WORTH CHASING AROUND TO FIND IT....

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/listseason/12.html
What Einstein Never Knew
Albert Einstein did not live to find the answer. NOVA follows a new generation of physicists in their search to explain the mystery of the universe.
Original broadcast date: 10/22/85
Topic: science/methods, ethics & education

I have it on an old VHS tape, and I've played it so many times it can no longer be copied.
IT IS PRICELESS.....

Try finding it at your library.... I'm sure you will find it.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Thanks Trickfox,
I might have seen it, as it was released in 1985. As far as supersymmetry, I do not
believe that we will find gravitons. I bet $5. I read Hyperspace by Micho Kaku,
who is a co-founder of superstring theory, and I even emailed with him. I had
some ideas about dark energy in 1997.
I thought back then that it was an inflationary force, driving the expansion of the
universe and responsible for some of the variations the are
shown by the COBE satellite images.
here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:COBE ... ations.gif

Cool pic. I do support the concepts of string theory as this is a model, I believe, that
can provide for gravity....as a dimensional force which exists at a scale smaller than subatomic
particles...the quantum ocean. And as I have stated before,
I belive it is the dimension of time and is also dark energy, driving the expansion
of the univers...this is not currently accepted theory...but I think it will be.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Some late night ramblings on super string theory...

3 dimensions of space we can observe
6 or 7 dimensions of space too small to observe
1 dimension of time

Trickfox...question if I may...
in basic terms, what do you think is responsible for the rotational energies
of subatomic particles?

Do you think that the smallest dimensions might produce rotational forces
at the subatomic scale? It is kind of crazy to think of all these dimensions
around us that we cannot see.

The Day the Earth Stood Still can be seen in IMAX! :)

skyfish
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Skyfish wrote: I think these energies being observed are arising from the zpf, aether. When there are two different sources of pulses created in the aether by large scale celestial events, and these waves intersect, I believe you might observe particles, such as positrons, being created.
So that would imply that the aether is caused by these large scale events?

Skyfish wrote: Do you think that the smallest dimensions might produce rotational forces
at the subatomic scale? It is kind of crazy to think of all these dimensions
around us that we cannot see.
Please read Aspden's Theory of how the spin force is caused aether. Search through the forum and I am sure you will find several references to his papaers on the subject.

Edited on 12/11/08 09:52 PST
Last edited by FM No Static At All on Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Interesting link, Kevin-

Townsend Brown is mentioned in Figure 2, labeled as: "Variation Of Townsend Brown Experiment To Test Grad E Effect."

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Griffin,
Yes I read it through, and would go further with a theory.
That We are the aether, as is all life.
Not the biological mass as such, but the aether flow local to that mass, as the earth has a similer flow, the sun it's own, the moon it's own etc etc, and as those flows interfere with each other the consequences are as per tonight, as the moon is very near and thus bright and large ( if the sky is clear, the sky will turn blue, because the field condition will reflect out of the flows a portion of the spectrum of light)

If you look at this picture of ANU,
http://www.alliancesforhumanity.com/matter/anu.jpg
from,
http://www.alliancesforhumanity.com/matter/matter.htm
That is basically how I find what is detectable about people, but our arms have extended out of the top major vortex , and our legs out of the bottom one, all living things are variations upon this, but we are by far the largest I have found, though trees fully fill the field they are above ground and below.
Until We recognise that we are part of the whole ONE, which is the aether that perveades all, and transfers across dimensions due to the geometry of mirror like faces reflecting off each other upon geometrical alignments, then we will not be able to recognise this basis of all.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

FM wrote:
So that would imply that the aether is caused by these large scale events?

No. I believe the aether is preparticle form, and is the dimensional energy manifest by the dimension
of time.
http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm
Particles can manifest from energy events in the aether. imho

Kevin,
That is a good link. This part jumped out at me. I have had this idea for some time and I think it is important.

Townsend Brown was quite open in publicizing his experimental results even though they were being funded in part by the Office of Naval Research out of San Diego.

However, when he started rotating his gravitors on their axis the results suddenly became classified and all information on his experiments ceased. It is suspected that major levitation resulted and this breakthrough was classified to protect the discovery so it could be exploited for national defense.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

FM wrote:

Please read Aspden's Theory of how the spin force is caused aether. Search through the forum and I am sure you will find several references to his papaers on the subject.

FM,
What is your interpretation of what Aspden says? Could you point me to where he explains what causes subatomic
spin?
thanks
skyfish
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

I would just like to know why anyone should think that "anything" at subatomic distances can be either "round", OR "spinning". In fact what can anything at 10 to the -32 meters actually look like if it cannot be seen or sensed by any tools we possess. We are talking about abstract notions of reality.

Some would say that "it only makes sense" that objects at the subatomic scale MUST have the same form as the forms we witness in the atomic scale. This whole argument falls apart when we look at the dimension of "Chirality". In Partical physics there exist a phenomena called "parity violation" which tends to indicate that our assumptions about the reality of subatomic physics are "biased" and often based on the observations of the world at the macroscopic scale where object are either round, or shaped in specific configurations which we have seen and identified throughout various microscopic or macroscopic scales. None of this is relevant in the subatomic scale where even time can go backwards.

Trickfox