What do you think gravity is?

It seems there are quite a few visitors who have their own ideas about one of the great mysteries of our universe, Gravity. Here's a place where all the budding Einstein's among us can wax eloquent on the subject.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:Gravity, PUSHING down ,up, sideways , at every angle, hence form, but dominant down to the surface at ninty degrees to the circulating aether.
http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/laplacian ... theory.htm
http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/index.htm
This man is class.
Kevin
Kevin,

Thank you so much for these links. I found the first one to be especially fascinating:
http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/laplacian-gravitation-and-relativity-theory.htm wrote:There are indirect interactions between gravitation and magnetism. There are direct interactions between gravitation and electricity. (Gravitation can be temporarily locally vanished by applications of very fast, positive-going electrostatic field discharges, exceeding 400,000 statvolts, to the object. That happens because such discharges result in out-bound aether fluxes which intersect with, and effectively block, the incoming gravitational aether stream, because the local aether pressure, out-bound, is stronger than the local gravitational aether pressure, which is in-bound. This was first demonstrated by Piggot in France in July 1920. Piggot was able to suspend 1/2 inch diameter solid silver balls, and other materials, in the space between an electrostatically charged sphere, and a concave ground plate, when his generator was charged at 500,000 statvolts. Were this simply an electrical phenomenon, then the mere presence of the grounded plate would have instantly destroyed the effect. Interestingly, when the power was turned off, the objects were observed to remain suspended for quite some time.)
Shades of Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB)! Now 1 statvolt = 299.792458 volts. So Piggot was using high voltage just like TTB was around the same time. Now I did a quick search of the forum and this name was never discussed before but I did find this paper which describes that Tesla followed Professor Dimitri Mendeleev's suggestion about a special “Zero Group” of atomic elements, which preceded the Nobel gases.
http://noosphere.princeton.edu/papers/misc/Subquantum.Plenum.doc wrote:In Tesla's apparatus, shock waves released by the explosive unidirectional discharges of fast-acting high voltages, behaved as gaseous shock waves having electrical characteristics. Tesla found that these behaviors were caused by the dissociation of electrons, into their constituent aether particles, due to the speed and magnitude of the electrical discharges he used. Tesla found that the colors stimulated by the discharges' shocks waves varied according to the durations of the pulses he applied, at threshold voltages exceeding 500KV. According to the duration of the discharges, the various gases innate in the media were stimulated to luminescence. Tesla observed discharge colors such as blood red, sky blue, peach, and white. He stated that the various colors were due to the excitation-born releases of the various constituent gases of the aether, according to the pulse duration. (The gas spectra he observed by these experiments have no equivalent in the colorations of electro-luminescent discharges of any of the presently known gases.) Tesla devoted the last 30 years of his life exploring the behaviors and properties of the Zero Group gases.
I also found this:
George S. Piggot (July 1920) designed, built, and utilized a fantastically potent electrostatic machine with which he observed powerful electrogravitic effects. The device was heavily encased and "dried out" with high-pressure carbon dioxide gas. With this dramatically dehumified static generator, Mr. Piggot observed a strange electro-gravitational effect. It was first seen, the result of accidental occurrences while performing unrelated electrical experiments.

Mr. Piggot was able to suspend heavy silver beads (112 inch in diameter) and other materials in the air space between a charged sphere and a concave ground plate when his generator was fully charged at 500,000 electrostatic volts. The levitational feat was only observed when the charged sphere was electropositive.

The Piggot effect was clearly not a purely electrical phenomenon. If it were, then the presence of the grounded plate would have destroyed the effect. The very instant in which a discharged passed to ground, every suspended object would have come crashing down. But, without the ground counterpoise, the levitational effect was not observed. Mr. Piggot believed that he was modifying the local gravitational field in some inexplicable manner, the effect being the result of interaction between the static field generator and some other agency the ground.

Piggot further stated that heated metal marbles fell further away from the field center than cold ones. These suspended marbles remained in the flotation space for at least 1.25 seconds even after the static generator ceased rotating. The marbles fell very slowly after the field was completely removed; a noticeable departure from normal gravitational behavior.

Mr. Piggot stated that suspended objects were surrounded by a radiant "black belt". The surrounding space was filled with the ephemeral electric blue lumination common with very powerful electrostatic machines. Many academicians explained such phenomena away. Employing electro-induction theories, it was stated that the effects were "simple outcomes of highly charged conditions in conductive media". The suspension of matter in Piggot's experiment was explained by academes to be the simple result of charge attraction and gravitational balance. Accordingly, charged metal balls would achieve their own balancing positions as long as the field was operating.
And then I found this which mentions Piggot and Nipher (who we talked about before) in subsequent paragraphs.
http://greyfalcon.us/restored/Secrets%20of%20the%20Saucer%20Scientists.htm wrote:An experimenter by the name of George S. Piggot conducted some amazing experiments in 1904. He made use of an apparatus that had a rotating spherical electrode mounted on a stand. He was able to suspend, against gravity, small metal balls by means of a strong electric field. Extending for about .5 cm. around the perimeter of the objects there was a mysterious dark band. Such dark bands and dark spots have been observed on UFOs. He also succeeded in suspending nonmetallic objects such as cork and wood. These objects would oscillate up and down around the center of the field. An improved Wimshurst generator supplied the spherical electrode with approximately 500, 000 volts of potential.

Dr. Francis Nipher, once professor of physics at Washington University, St. Louis performed a modification of the Cavendish experiment in 1916. Nipher used a one-inch lead ball suspended with an untwisted silk thread approximately 180 cm. long and centered inside a 5-inch-square box or Faraday Shield. He placed an insulated 10-inch-diameter lead sphere next to the iron box. A copper wire connected the large sphere to the metal box to keep them at the same potential. When the large sphere was electrified using a high-voltage influence generator, the normal attraction of gravity between the two spheres was reversed and the small suspended sphere was repelled from the larger by about twice the deflection caused by gravity. Reversing the polarity did not alter the effect. Nipher thought that the gravitation force was reduced by the electrical potential applied to a mass.
So it appears that maybe Piggot was one of the early experimenters performing gravitation work with electrostatics. Then Nipher followed. There also appears to be some correlation to TTB's work which reportedly followed Tesla's work.
Not only do I see spectra coming to light once again, this may have been the seed for the gravitational spectra that TTB wrote about. I see some important correlations here. Does anyone else know any more about George Piggot? I wonder if TTB knew of his work? Thanks again for this information, Kevin!

MagicBill
***edit***
P.S. There may be some confusion with the man's spelling of his name. It could be Piggott.
See here: http://www.rexresearch.com/piggott/piggott.htm
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic,
If You think out everything to scale, the dark area around the spheres as decribed may be the galatic plane, exactly what our solar system is entering, has entrered?
Which it will do at the scale of the 26,000 year scale once every 13,000 years.
Noahs ark seems a good idea , at the moment?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Very good stuff guys. It's amazing how much information is being collected in this forum. One of the reasons I am here.

Now...this is relative and I believe I can tell you what it is....

Extending for about .5 cm. around the perimeter of the objects there was a mysterious dark band.

from a link I posted previously...

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008 ... -make.html

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~ulf/fibre.html

The dark band is an artificial event horizon, which is bending space and time...and light waves...and reacting
with the aether to modify gravity.

skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote: Very good!

That happens because such discharges result in out-bound aether fluxes which intersect with, and effectively block, the incoming gravitational aether stream, because the local aether pressure, out-bound, is stronger than the local gravitational aether pressure, which is in-bound.

Exactly! Out of bound aether fluxes!

What surprised me the most, was when I discovered that the Indigenous Spiritual Practices of all the Native peoples, the world over, reported exactly the same experiences and results that I had had. I was amazed! And relieved to know that I was not the only one who had found these things

Again...exactly.

Great stuff!
skyfish
Where are those quotes from?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Mikado,
From Kevin's post just above...here are the links.
Wasn't it the rialians that claimed to have cloned a human?

skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:Hi Mikado,
From Kevin's post just above...here are the links.
Wasn't it the rialians that claimed to have cloned a human?

skyfish

Raëlian's, yes they are the ones.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Thanks Mikado,

A little different spelling. Interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raelism

hmmmm...

http://www.proswastika.org/

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hey guys!

Just love it! Messing up the standard model. A new dimension??? lol Maybe a new cosmological constant? ; )

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... .html#more

The bottom line is that this is an exciting new result of the best kind: the kind where we don't know what the hell it means. This is where advances are made, and whether it turns out to be a new dimension or a dusty camera lens, the debate will spur the advance of science.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Just setting here obsessing and compulsing...is that a word?

And....this showed....timely...get it??? lol

A Planck satellite! Quantifying...quantifying....

The satellite will also look for evidence of primordial gravity waves, providing theorists with more data to apply to their ideas. And it will more accurately measure the densities of ordinary matter, dark matter and dark energy that occur in puzzling proportions in the universe (5, 23 and 72 percent, respectively).

WMAP confirmed the leading theory in cosmology, so-called lambda-CDM (cold dark matter), which is a universe governed by Einstein’s theory of general relativity and dominated by gravity-repelling dark energy.

As we speak...it is happening...

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=pla ... te-mission

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Oh...gravity-repelling dark energy....I still laugh about this...

Here's the deal....

We live in a bubble....yes a bubble...moops!!!! lol

but any way...a cosmic bubble that is pressurized by the zpf...zpe...aether...time...you know...all that...

so the dark repelling energy is also the pushing energy that is creating gravity.....isn't that so obvious???

The cosmological constant.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Oh...from the same link...

And this is important. Just let somebody say that science knows everything there is and there is
no room for new theories! They can only accout for 5 percent of the universe as ordinary matter!

And it will more accurately measure the densities of ordinary matter, dark matter and dark energy that occur in puzzling proportions in the universe (5, 23 and 72 percent, respectively).

skyfish
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Skyfish,

Isn't it wonderful how mankind thinks he knows so much. All the while knowing next to nothing.

Bringing that thought down to earth. Reminds me of a man only knowing 5% about the woman standing next to him. How much trouble will he end up in if he assumes the other 95%? OR EVEN WORSE ..... Assumes that there is NOTHING else.... and that five percent that he can see is all that she is?

Points to ponder waiting for the sun to come up. Linda
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Ms. Brown,
Most of us men do not even get how a woman thinks, obviously differently than a man does. What is trivial to us is so extremely relevant to a woman. Thankfully, I had the opportunity to observe Mom and Grandma interacting, listening to what they said and how they placed relevance and where they placed it. Now, after 22 years of marriage, you would think that I would say I have a good handle on it, but alas that is not the case. I am still learning about those differences.

Part of why I feel more in tune with my "female" aspect is because I had experiences which allowed me the opportunity to watch the interactions of men and men, women and women, men and women, with complete detachment from the conversations. I feel that it has enabled me to enjoy life more fully, as I have come to appreciate many of the things that most men shun, and most women revere.

My approach to science also has been experienced through a more or less androgynous perspective, taking in different theories without latching on to any one as the gospel. It is also why I sometimes react quickly and forcefully when a patriarchal divinity is pushed forth as the truth or the way. These religious views seem to subordinate the woman's role as a secondary nature to the primary role of man.

Mr. Skyfish,
I feel that we are all extensions of a consciousness and intelligence which is both creation and created. It may have been manifest through a single consciousness or perhaps it was many of these intelligent entities, created by and from the original, which collectively participated in creating the physical universe. I do not claim to know with any degree of certainty that this is true, but it does seem that it has a logic that stands up even after the myths and legends of biblical creation fall as mere analogies and parables, explanations designed not so much to tell the science of creation, but to explain in non-scientific terms, the interactions of creation and life to those that are not inclined to understand particles and waves, fields and frequencies.

I always say that there is real science hidden within the religious scriptures of ancient and modern civilization. The challenge is gleaning the science without getting lost in the rituals and social ethics of those religious texts, which have a different purpose.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Linda,
The universe is a place of mystery, but not nearly so mysterious as a woman! ; )
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Fred,
This is interesting. Read the book many years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tao_of_Physics

skyfish