NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by kevin.b »

Arc,
Make sure if using Brownsgas You do so in an open ventilated area, remember the word TRANSMUTATION.
I could not sleep last night, I am a highly qualified welding engineer, in one of my past lives.
We live in a sea of energy that is information, and I am an antenae, for emitting and receiving whatever information I with intent desire to attract, nothing spooky at all, we all are, just that some are more atuned at the moment.
http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.p ... Zero-Point
Kevin
fibonacci is king
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Kevin

I dont have a gas setup here, I will have to find someone who does and pay them, I may yet just end up with a pile of useless melted rock. I will think some more on this as the process of melting may destroy any piezo capability anyway?, or perhaps melting it into a ceramic or carbon container that has a coil/current around it and letting it cool?. This possibly could have other semiconductor aspects also introduced if the quartz melts (at all), but first steps first.

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Arc,
Think of the vacuum, this is about implosion, those operating in vacuum should pay close attention to the CLEAN vacuum this may produce.
I wonder where this Yull BROWN got his ideas from?
http://www.svpvril.com/svpweb9.html
fibonacci is king
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Kevin,

I had forgotten that you were once a welder by trade.
And that brings up all kinds of ( as Linda and Paul might put it) Cosmic haha possibilities.

Why would you actually develop such an interest in this story of Townsend Brown? With your strange Hobbit like talents I think that you may even have been hand picked. Does that seem a terribly odd thing to say?

So what is it coming down the pike that you will latch onto and bring to the surface because you are ( with your past experiences) so specially tuned to see it?

I understand that Dr. Brown painted the tops and bottoms of his rocks with copper so that he could attach the leads to his recorders from his " sensors" and suddenly I remember that story Mr. Twigsnapper told us about those million COPPER coins lost in that shipwreck and then slowly found and put back into circulation and it strikes me that WE my dear friend are those copper coins. I know . I know. It takes a Hobbits sensibility to stay with me on that little rant but as I wrote that I KNOW that it is true.

What you have been saying all along is TRUE. We are all walking sensors. Its just that some of us just don't know it yet. And this information is flowing through us, guiding us to see certain things and HEY FOLKS we are catching on!!!!!

And each of us is tuned differently so we all contribute bits and pieces of this amazing puzzle. And suddenly I see that this has been going on during our entire existance here on Earth.

Skipping ahead now. Why ( besides your dowsing abilities ) why ELSE would you be drawn to this story Kevin? I keep thinking that there is something left behind in the Philadelphia Experiment myth . Something odd about welding and blue lights and all that. Remember that side of it? Are we knocking on that now too?

And yes, WHO was this BROWN that this man chose to name himself after? A thread that I think would disappear into a VERY deep hole. No bottom to that I think!

My mind is a shambles. Back to you all when I make more sense. MarkC
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mark C,

Yes, I remember about the Philadelphia Experiment too where the welders were complaining their tools were missing...

Linda, I have a question for you. Could you describe Morgan? He was tall (over 6 foot), and with blue eyes like your fathers? did he ever break his nose in college football? And was he a pilot? All curious questions for now for sure, but I wish to confirm something.

Thanks!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Speaking of Cosmi Ha Ha's...

Post by Paul S. »

This is a good one...
kevin.b wrote:I wonder where this Yull BROWN got his ideas from?
http://www.svpvril.com/svpweb9.html
It's interesting to see the name of "Yull Brown" suddenly show up here. This story goes way back, and I'm mostly going on memory here, let's see how much I can recall.

I met Wm. Moore for a few hours in October of 2003. One of the things he told me was that Christopher Bird, co-author of "The Secret Life of Plants" had started writing a book about Townsend Brown some years ago and abandoned the project.

It took me a while to track her down, but I eventually managed to exchange a couple of e-mails with Bird's widow, Shabari Bird. In the spring of 2005 she told me that she'd gone into her archives, saying "I just went down into the archives which are vast and could find nothing in any file on T. Towsend Brown."

A couple of days later, she informed me "Chris wrote about Yull Brown rather extensively, much to his regret in later life."

So apparently it was a case of mistaken identity. Chris Bird was not writing about Townsend Brown, as Bill Moore told me; he was writing about this guy Yull Brown.

The question that comes to mind now, though is, "why did Chris Bird come to regret writing about Yull Brown" ?

Interesting question, but not one that I'm inclined to spend a whole lot of time trying to find the answer to. But I did find it curious since the name suddenly came up here, so I figured it was at least worth mentioning.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Paul S,
We would need to know the cause of the regret, similer to knowing what is causing a toothache?
From what I can glean of Yull Browns gas, it will cause quite a big toothache, to some.
They may have pulled out the aching tooth, extraction, under gas.
kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Speaking of Cosmi Ha Ha's...

Post by htmagic »

Paul S. wrote:This is a good one...
<SNIP>

I met Wm. Moore for a few hours in October of 2003. One of the things he told me was that Christopher Bird, co-author of "The Secret Life of Plants" had started writing a book about Townsend Brown some years ago and abandoned the project.
<SNIP>
--PS
Paul,

Well, it may be Christopher WAS writing about Townsend Brown.
Have you seen Dr. Brown's writeup on Flower Power?

http://www.high-techmagic.com/TTB/Flower%20Power.pdf

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
amalie
Junior Birdman

impossible space drive

Post by amalie »

Dearest and most benign genii of the tt brown forum ,

I thought you might be interested in an "impossible" space drive coming from China

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/09/c ... ildin.html

The article includes a comprehensive 2007 PDF on China space weaponization perspectives

I don't know anything much about plasma and microwave powered space vehicles, but I do feel it will be very dangerous if many of the significant and latent potentials are viewed within a narrowly focused and self serving "space race", one that does not identify a creative international co-operation for space development as being the leading factor .

" Meanwhile, what about the American interest? Shawyer told me that "the flight thruster program is on hold for the present. [O]nce the U.K. government had provided an export license for a U.S. military application, the major U.S. aerospace company we had been dealing with stopped talking to us. "

The US space industry establishment has dropped out of the development loop here, perhaps the program was discretely relocated within black box budgets, as soon as the Chinese interest became apparent. Or was the determining factor the fact that the UK export license was for a US military application ?

Either way it seems as if the program must have been of some considerable and initial prospect and I think that perhaps it has not been dismissed at all but merely relocated within a few alternative agendas .

I also wonder at the perseverance of the UK scientist , whose funding for research and development was first dropped in Britain, then taken up by both US and China, officially put out of sight in the US and then finally and very obviously carried through in Xian.

Roger Shawyer is a very brave and very determined scientist and it is truly remarkable that in the face of establishment revocations he has been able to win through despite all, and to bring his ideas forward into the international mainstream.

-----------------------------

The forum may well have at least as much insight into such 'impossible" potentials as the current players?

Following such theoretical models from the initial discoveries and from the historical dimensions has led you to this place , your collective expertise could also seek to enable the internationalized and more available space development agendas .

Perhaps the forum should consider pooling resources ( with Roger Shawyer and the group in Xian ) and co-operatively designing an innovative rocket drive along these lines that could compete for the "private" and more publicly available US space enterprise configurations.

Named the TT Brown drive, that would be a real legacy and furtherance for the original and pioneering work in this area.

Only my dreaming I know, but I have a few questions if you have time .

I would very much appreciate your clarifications, for my particular, uniformed and inept space visions .

-------------------------

Do you think the Chinese/Shawyer space-drive model is viable?

Could an parallel model be designed and even built by a team of capable mavericks who came together to discuss the original work of the scientific pioneer tt brown ?

Would such a model be taken seriously by the private sectors of US space industry ?
( I am thinking X Prize , Sir Richard , Diamantis et all )

Are my questions relevant ?

Is such a proposal simply an unrealistic and very uniformed one ?

Is this "impossible " mission merely an exercise in political propagandas and the manipulation of uninformed general publics like the ones
I seek to represent ?

I know that strange things have happened in space and time, scientific discovery emerges, struggles for recognition and is eventually exonerated.

Humanistic perspectives also undergo the same type of acid test for viability as does art, music, literature and so much of the formative experience.

-----------------

By the way I wonder what has happened to that other notable scientist Phillip R Roth who is facing 160 years in prison on January 7th, for what crime, for having a key to making the space drive work perhaps?

http://tinyurl.com/5tbezh

Well enough of the conspiracy theories I am sure, I look forward to your kind response and for clarification of the practical potentials of the " impossible " Chinese space drive.

Indeed as our profound and capable mystic Linda Brown will tell us, this might well be the time and place which will certainly and dramatically " Go Forth "

Best wishes

From your resident and myopic egomaniac ... Yes I do think that Mikado absolutely was right
and even right about my aspirations to become what is popularly known as a "word smith" !

Amalie
amalie
Junior Birdman

Re: Speaking of Cosmi Ha Ha's...

Post by amalie »

Paul and htmagic ,

I love tt brown on flower power ...thank you so much !

Being children of the sixties, we always knew that plants were sensitive creatures.

Now much more is know about plants, about how they self medicate and how they get up in the morning

http://tinyurl.com/54nze9

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 101146.htm

Amalie
htmagic wrote:
Paul S. wrote:This is a good one...
<SNIP>

<SNIP>
--PS
Paul,

Well, it may be Christopher WAS writing about Townsend Brown.
Have you seen Dr. Brown's writeup on Flower Power?

http://www.high-techmagic.com/TTB/Flower%20Power.pdf

MagicBill
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Magic Bill,

SOMEWHERE on these shelves of books upon books ( all old friends of mine) I have a copy of " The Secret Life of Plants" written by Christopher Bird and signed by him when he gave that copy to my Dad. He wrote " To Dr. Brown with profound admiration and appreciation for a lifetime of research." Or words similar to that. I had my hands on that book a few weeks ago and now can not seem to find it, which only means that it is under one of my famous " research piles". You know... thats when you try to put all the paperwork that resembles each other into piles..... then you have to decide where to put them. Honest my desk does have a top... I just haven't seen it for a couple of years. Anyway I do know that Christopher Bird and my Dad did know each other but I got the impression that their friendship went far beyond the research and had odd connections with..... intelligence operations.... but my mind is foggy on that. Was it C, Bird or his partner who was involved with the Italian resistance? I don't know where I got that but I can see men sitting at a table and there are German officers there and it is a dangerous situation and one man is switching identities nearly every day. Sometimes wondering who he is between trains. Don't even ask me how I got that but thats my impression. Somebody do some background searches and see if I am even close to right. Anyway..... my Dad and Christopher Bird knew each other. Interesting rabbit hole but its pretty dark down there and I can understand why Paul doesn't want to get drawn in at the moment. I'll go if anybody else wants to. Linda
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Post by Martin Calloway »

Ms Brown, You know that I would be pleased as punch to go anywhere you want to lead and this rabbit hole, after finding its way to the surface again is just too flipping good to leave alone.

All I did was type Christoper Bird and CIA and this came up. When you looked into Christopher Bird Paul were you even thinking that his connections with Dr. Brown might have been more spookish in nature?

http://www.ralphmoss.com/CBird.html

Birds, Birds, everywhere Birds

Martin
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Kevin ,

The article you quote below links into Jose Arguelles theories about space time as a being a holographic and universally broadcast evolutionary program .

Arguelles posits that the earth itself is a conductor and receptor of such cosmic energies. Not only though the activation of collective memory and archytypical imprints within the light based activation of the DNA or "human brain", but also through the crystal core receptor which is located at the center of the earth.

The task for the "Warriors of the Sun" is to become attuned to these singular vibrations, thereby acting as conductors and speeding up the frequency and ossillation of such vibrations and allowing the crystal core to more directly interact with and to stabilize the DNA based components of the universe transmission formulas. Like a living Gia perceptual gyroscope perhaps ?

You might read "The Mayan Factor" for more on Arguelles ideas, which were and still are very popular ones all over the world and must surely be thoughts and concepts that have inspired many for an alternative world view

Arguelles more recent books are all written in lengthy mathematical equations and way to difficult for me to even begin to comprehend, but many here would have an idea of what those works might indicate.

I think that the phrase "paradigm shift " was originally coined by Arguelles to describe the upcoming astronomical alignments , re the 2012 conjectures.

When I was in the Yucatan I did ask our Mayan guide about 2012 , and he said "well we know something will happen then , but we do not know what " Which was a bit worrying !

Apparently the Mayans even located the date of the big bang quite accurately, a remarkable achievement considering the status of such an early civilization....

At the moment our particular sun seems to have the broadcast systems on hold , a good idea perhaps because otherwise things might warm up for us a all a bit too quickly to be comfortable !

http://tinyurl.com/4v6u2x

Not sure what I was in a previous life although it is possible I was some sort of Mayan . I did feel those people to be like my close relatives, which was very nice because my actual family is all in England, I had some interesting telepathic communications as well , which is the main way I think the Mayans still communicate, being linked into the dream/space/time and not the real/space/time.

Amalie

kevin.b wrote:Arc,
Make sure if using Brownsgas You do so in an open ventilated area, remember the word TRANSMUTATION.
I could not sleep last night, I am a highly qualified welding engineer, in one of my past lives.
We live in a sea of energy that is information, and I am an antenae, for emitting and receiving whatever information I with intent desire to attract, nothing spooky at all, we all are, just that some are more atuned at the moment.
http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.p ... Zero-Point
Kevin
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Dean Mark Culpepper,

I am so sorry your mind is in a shambles, we are all in the same boat really although the shadows of human history are very deep and obscuring.

I hope you will feel better soon .

My husband Alan is another wanderer in this strange locale between old worlds and newer dimensions

Here is something Alan sent me today on fixing the US economic crisis , it makes a lot of REAL sense.

"amazingly similar situation but better solution"

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/23/busin ... ref=slogin

Best Wishes Amalie
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Magic Bill,

I can answer your questions through the eyes of an eighteen year old if thats OK with you. You asked what Morgan looked like and you were right on his height ... over 6' but his eyes were green. And Paul has already written that he had "chestnut colored hair" which is probably the way I described him. A dark redhead for those sho are not familiar with horsemans terminology! He had the kind of build that you would see more with a lifeguard instead of a weightlifter. Maybe he reminded me a little bit of Dad on that score. Great suare shoulders and a very straight posture. The girls at my highschool sort of schooled around him. I felt such an enormous attraction to the boy that I internalized it mainly and just went in the other direction~ Which I understand now was one of the things that called his attention to me. If he was interested in football at all he never really mentioned it to me. I didn't even follow the high school games. I learned later that he had already earned a black belt in one of the martial arts when he was a teenager but he never bothered to mention that to me either.

This is where it gets difficult for me to answer your questions because I never knew if or when he ever went back to college ( He MUST have) I have no idea if he played football. I know that he had a very slight scar on his lip because he ran into an accidental backfist from me while he was visiting in Florida but I don't know of any other injuries that happened when he was that age......... He told me when we first met that he wanted someday to get his pilots license but I never heard what happened with that dream, one way or the other.

Now that I have answered what I could. Where are you going with this? If you are thinking that you have him identified somehow ...... good luck on that. <g> Linda