NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mikado14 wrote:Something's are missed, there was a time I would have started this post with:

Ever see anything like this?

Curious little device...I would bet that this may just be sitting somewhere in a library or even perhaps in some missing notebooks.
I saw something that looks like this in NASA paper that purportedly was an experiment to prove that Dr. Brown's asymmetrical capacitors did not work as stated by Dr. Brown. But I agree with Bill, it does look like a capsule (time capsule? :roll:)

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Nice drawing Mikado.

I will leave it to others and maybe Mr. Barrett to respond to you.

Any thought that I might have might be totally confusing. I immediately thought " Wand of Horus" but I think only Flow and I would appreciate the humor in that..........................

The below is quoted from Matt Campbell ( Please look into our rabbit hole too Matt, if you haven't already. I think that you will find good company!)

So there is this too, drawn from another discussion group called the Pegasus Group. Cosmic hahas abounding here....................

"Tesla with a metaphysical twist. You are fortunate you can use that title, unlike IBM, who had to wait for Tesla's patent on the binary code to expire....

I do not know if all my messages are getting through. Regardless, I am the one who defended you in radiant energy with "You can lean 'em to the rabbit hole but you can't get 'em to jump in".

As far as I know, we here at pegasusgroup have been a little further down it. I personally have had three encounters of the fist kind, and crunched enough numbers to know with certainty there are at minimum a million advanced races in the Milky Way.

And you know what they say when they meet, the same as we should, a variation of these themes:

"Hello, how ya doin'" or "Coffee, cookies, tea?" (which is my favorite). Ah, so much to learn from behavioral science. :)

Matt

Boris Petrovic wrote:

http://www.n01a. org/noya/ hronoya_resize. gif

The Problem of Increasing Human Energy
Boris Petrovic 2001-200snip
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote: Image

I saw something that looks like this in NASA paper that purportedly was an experiment to prove that Dr. Brown's asymmetrical capacitors did not work as stated by Dr. Brown. But I agree with Bill, it does look like a capsule (time capsule? :roll:)

It is symmetrical. It is a piece of the whole but is still missing the transducer of which it is also.
It is the best I can communicate.

I just want to put the image out there in the hope that it stirs some memory in those that have it.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote:Nice drawing Mikado.

I will leave it to others and maybe Mr. Barrett to respond to you.

Any thought that I might have might be totally confusing. I immediately thought " Wand of Horus" but I think only Flow and I would appreciate the humor in that..........................
Hello Ms. Brown,

You say that you would leave it to others but for some reason you mention the "Wands of Horus". If you ever did see anything such as this in your Father's stable, it would have been in a disassembled state.

Yes, it does go into a tube like a wand. Magic it is not.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:
Ever see anything like this?

Is that the pill that makes you larger, or the one that makes you smaller?

Feed your head....

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Here is what I see.
with photoshop
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

This is all so interesting but Mikado is not telling us the entire story, are you?
Now please don't toss this out here unless you have some more information like function, material of construction, etc.?
What are these spheres be constructed of?

And this black glass with green highlights is what, a crystal? If so, is it man-made?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:

Feed your head....

--PS
If you swallowed it, well, I will put it this way. Since, and I don't remember whom, enjoys STNG more than the Classic, you would be like Data in "Phantasms"...

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:Folks,

This is all so interesting but Mikado is not telling us the entire story, are you?
Now please don't toss this out here unless you have some more information like function, material of construction, etc.?
What are these spheres be constructed of?

And this black glass with green highlights is what, a crystal? If so, is it man-made?

MagicBill
The entire story is this. I posted this picture from my notes. It is not the first time I have done this and below I have given links to three other times that I can recall doing so.

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 527#p12527

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 178#p12178

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 766#p12766

And this won't be the last time I do this.

Mikado
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

Mikado14 wrote: Curious little device...I would bet that this may just be sitting somewhere in a library or even perhaps in some missing notebooks.
It's the blue pill!
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

No Nate, things are not always what they seem/ Its the red pill in disguise. Remember what Morpheus said to Neo?

Paraphrasing here ......." After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends you wake up in your own bed and can believe whatever you want to believe...... You take the red pill .... you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole actually goes."

Its the red pill.

Linda
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mikado14 wrote:
Paul S. wrote:

Feed your head....

--PS
If you swallowed it, well, I will put it this way. Since, and I don't remember whom, enjoys STNG more than the Classic, you would be like Data in "Phantasms"...

Mikado
In that episode, Data had "bad" dreams, but when it was discovered that interphasic leech-like creatures where sucking peptides from all the crew, Geordi hooks up Data via his neural net to the Holodeck, so that they can enter Data's dream. The crew was saved when Data emitted a high-frequency "shriek" to stop the workmen in his dream from attacking Picard, realizes that is how to beat the leech creatures. Geordi whips up an "interphasic pulse" using that high frequency Data used in the Holodick dream and poof! No more leeches.

Or its Kryptonite enclosed in a lead capsule designed to destroy Superman when he is tricked into ingesting it. The Kryptonians strong stomach acids breaks down the lead capsule exposing Superdude to the deadly Kryptonite in his intestines, killing him from within.

Or as Paul said, it makes you larger or smaller, or as Jefferson Airplane suggests, "the ones that Mother gives you, don't do anything at all!"

Many possibilities, not an either/or!

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said;
"FEED YOUR HEAD
Feed your head!"

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado,

I was not aware of the other sketches. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Did you draw these yourself or did someone else?

Are these repressed memories of past events?
Are these devices on a extraterrestrial craft?

And as for the last post, whoa! For someone to break and enter your home and take your stuff totally stinks!
Mikado14 wrote:America, controlled and operated for the benefit of some
And that is quite true. You have to know the game they play. And you can be immune to their games.
You can also help expose them for who and what they are.

We need to take back America!
Ron Paul for President!
Write in your vote.
If everyone had a paper (absentee ballot), this would be hard to rig, especially if everyone had postal receipts. 10 days later, check to make sure all the votes were counted correctly and the records stored properly. Hard to cheat like that with the public watching them...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL STATEMENT!

I read this last night.
quote wrote:A LADY NAMED IRENA

There recently was a death of a 98 year old lady named Irena Sendler.

During WWII, Irena, got permission to work in the Warsaw Ghetto, as a
sanitary inspector.

She had an ulterior motive...She KNEW, being German, what the Nazi's plans
were for the Jews.

Irena smuggled infants out in the bottom of her tool box she carried, and
she carried in the back of her truck a Burlap sack, (for larger kids).

She also ha d a dog in the back, that she trained to bark when the Nazi
soldiers let her in, and out of the ghetto.

The soldiers of course wanted nothing to do with the dog, and the barking
covered the kids/infants noises.

During her time and course of doing this, she managed to smuggle out and
save 2500 kids/infants.

She was caught, and the Nazi's broke both her legs, and arms, and beat her
severely.

Irena kept a record of the names of all the kids she smuggled out, and kept
them in a glass jar, buried under a tree in her back yard.

After the war, she tried to locate any parents that may have survived it,
and reunited the family.

Most of course had been gassed.

Those kids she helped got placed into foster family homes, or adopted.

Last year Irena was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize....

She LOST.

Al Gore won, for doing a slide show on Global Warming.
In case you are interested, here is the youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVw1PANUcdg

I realize that Mister Gore is out to save the "world" from the evils of ourselves but he never puts himself at personal risk. I believe that the person that pulls another from the path of a speeding train does more than he, but then, Irena needs no accolades for there are 2500 torches that she preserved. 2500 pink dresses that were never buried in the mud. How many has Mister Gore preserved?

My opinion only.

Mikado
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

What is it that Paul says? Action speaks.

Well said Mikado. twigsnapper