Project Winterhaven

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

In the Bahnson lab film, there is a split second shot of a calender, if you press the slide bar when its near that split second shot, it shows the calender with Sept the ninth ringed, is this relevant?

I only looked for the calender after listening to john Lear on project camelot, he says his father was there in the labs, and the calender date was important?
If you have discussed this already , just ignore me.
Oh yes , he says MJ12 used to meet at his father house, and he names some of them?
I think I missheard what he said, its monson labs he's on about, but there is that calender split second shot in the bahnson lab .
How bizzare?

kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Project Winterhaven

Post by kevin.b »

I was following something else, and it led to this thread, and the name Karl Jansky.
Page six of this thread contains something, as well as Flowperson, it also has lots of tiny coins all looking to get back together?
Call it a trunk call from Sagitarious, I am sort of on the same short wave signal.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Project Winterhaven

Post by Langley »

This might be nothing, but I''l put a link to this place here, and if it turns out to be irrelevant, Ill remove it.

http://efi.uchicago.edu/about/

"The Enrico Fermi Institute is an academic unit of the University devoted to interdisciplinary research. It was founded shortly after the Second World War as the "Institute for Nuclear Studies" and is now named in honor of Enrico Fermi, who was one of the founders and a distinguished member of the Institute. All faculty members in the Institute hold joint appointments in one or more of the following departments: Physics, Astronomy and Astrophysics, Chemistry, Geophysical Sciences, and Mathematics. Graduate students and postgraduate associates working with these faculty members also hold appointments and perform their research in the Institute."

Its just that Winterhaven had U Chicago in a place of prominence.