NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Victoria Steele »

IF rhull, you are Richard Hull of Fusor fame ..... then I have a couple of responses for you. If not please just read and smile and disregard!

I would like to ask you why you have felt that there was something at all valid in the Fusor research that you have followed so ... whats a good word .... a positive and good word .... shall we use ... faithfully. I have often wondered what drew you into this particular field of research.

What made you feel that there was anything valid there at all. You can't tell me that you did so much work just to disprove the various thoughts that were out there. And your thoughts of Farnsworth ... was that all in your impression just a bid and a hoax to generate more research money? Showing perhaps the lengths some will go to to get to an end result? Do you expect the same then from everyone who has gone before?

So if you are this gentleman then ... what do YOU have to show for yourself? or is this just a hunting party on your time off? And why then too the urge to join the forum here now. Certainly you have been a longtime and welcomed lurker. Why step forward now?

This statement "When I hear those names used in an energy context, the red flags go up higher and higher in proportion to the number of called out names. Tesla is often at the top of the list followed by Brown's." I will not let that stand without a challenge. Who precisely are you to speak of red flags when perhaps your own work could not pass such scrutiny? Are you then the guru of the "energy context?" and if so I certainly want to hear what you have done that is so outstanding as to buy yourself a perch there.

I say this with all respect. But don't expect to go without a challenge in this neck of the woods! Victoria
Griffin
Senior Officer

Hulling

Post by Griffin »

Victoria-

That was quite a hulling -- and said it all. No wonder the Apache were impressed by your Grandmother's (or Great-Grandmother's) spirit.

The Apache came up, too, in relation to Morgan. If I were operating secretly in a desert area -- say Afghanistan -- I would want a group of Apache with me. They know the desert and how to survive, they're natural guerrillas, and whatever Apache dialect they might speak would be excellent for coded communication. Better than Navaho, since that's now obvious. I'd like you along too.

I always admire spirit in a good cause.

Geronimo!

As ever,

Griffin
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Post by Victoria Steele »

Griffin,

I don't know exactly how we got onto the subject of Apaches in Afghanistan but I agree that they would make almost the perfect covert team.In my families experience Apaches were known also as extremely dangerous and silent knife warriors and I imagine that could have been a plus too in the rough country of Afghanistan.

Sounds sort of like just another one of those super strange CIA operations.

(They were using Tennessee mules I understand to transport guns and ammo. And I won't repeat what the rumor was about some of those mules fates ... It would be funny if I wasn't an animal lover. Beyond sullying the mules honor apparently the mujahideen ate a few too! Don't know why that particular piece of information stuck with me. Sort of shows you what happens maybe when the CIA gets caught up in doing something that they are not entirely well versed.) What a waste of good mules. And they wen't even the "magic " kind. Victoria
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

The question Victoria still might be. Where did the magic mules all go and what are they up to now? <g> twigsnapper
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Somewhere along the line, Morgan also joined up with a group thatrode only mares. Mares and mules and ponies...this story is certainly a horse of a different color. <g>

Back to Tesla...so, R hull, do you think, then that the story about Tesla s demonstration the power of "frequency warfare" on a beach somewhere is a complete fabrication? As I remember it, he broadcast one frequency to summon (if not to generate or materialize) a flying object/disk, and then another to disintegrate it.

Whether Tesla was a charlatan or a genius, TTB, as operator of one of the earliest radio stations broadcasting in the US, would have been familiar with his work. i also can't help but wonder if Dr. Brown later interest in piezo-electrics, would have developed were it not for Tesla's discovery of rf transmission through ground waves?

it seems to me that highly Inventive minds must always spark each other in some way.

rose
Last edited by Rose on Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Rose wrote: Back to Tesla...so, R hull, do you think, then that the story about Tesla demonstration the power of "frequency warfare" on a beach somewhere is a complete fabrication? As I remember it, he broadcast one frequency to summon (if not to generate) a flying object/disk, and then another to disintegrate it.

Whether Tesla was a charlatan or a genius, TTB, as operator of one of the earliest radio stations broadcasting in the US, would have been familiar with his work. i can't help but wonder if Dr. Brown later interest in piezo-electrics, would have developed were it not for Tesla's discovery of rf transmission through ground waves?

it seems to me that highly Inventive minds must always spark each other in some way.

rose
There are frequency (non-lethal) weapons currently being deployed by the military today. CBS 60 Minutes ran a piece on them and repeated that story just a few weeks ago. And there is also a paper by Tom Bearden who claims that the Soviets used scalar weapons against the US during the Cold War, specifically he mentioned an incident in the North Atlantic involving a nuclear submarine.
Like Dr. Brown, Nikola Tesla also seemed to have information or communication with some unknown/unseen source. He dabbled in what many would consider "out there" science, yet whenever he was able to bring forth a practical application for his technology, it was revolutionary. There is also another Tesla invention that Mr Hull did not mention and if he did than I am sorry, but the Tesla Turbine or some variation of it is used today as a very efficient pump. And as Mr HTMagic had pointed out, utilizing it in a co-generation operation makes it a very cost effective means of generating electric and providing heat.

I also would point out that much of Tesla's research like Dr. Brown's also was classified. Much of his life after his dealings with Westinghouse and Edison/Morgan are somewhat obscured by fable and legend, as Mr. Hull mentioned regarding his electric powered automobile. But I have to disagree with Mr. Hull in that just because his technology has not been reproduced by many of the garage and backyard "inventors", there are several scientists and engineers that have worked with Tesla technology in classified projects. And it would not take much research to see how much of Tesla's work influenced quite a bit of Soviet technologies during the Cold War, and still do in Russia today.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:The question Victoria still might be. Where did the magic mules all go and what are they up to now? <g> twigsnapper
I can't help but wonder all day about mules. The Bay of Mules came to mind but I am not sure that has any bearing. This brought me to go to the beginning, I do that so much with all I do. This means, what is a mule? Essentially, it is the offspring of the mating between a horse and a donkey. They are sterile. Hmmmmm, nothing important there. Let's see, in the video game genre, Magic Mules appear from nowhere, thinking of a certain game here, to help to carry the items that you pick up along the way. Again, hmmmmm.....what else? Well, I thought, what good is a mule? Other than being stubborn they make very good draft animals. I then thought of the 20 mule team. Built a model of that about 45 years ago when Ronald Reagan hosted Death Valley days. Anything significant? Nah, just draft animals. But boy can mules work. I travel through Lancaster county in Pennsylvania and see the Amish using them all the time. The fact that they are so stubborn can be a blessing in that they will work as long as you want them....within reason. Hell, they will even put themselves away when unharnessed.

Draft Animal and Magic.

I might be on the verge of seeing something here and am reminded of a post by grinder....boy I miss him at times. Maybe if I go to a buffet and they have ribs he'll show up...<g>

What do you do with with a mule when the "draft" they were doing is no longer needed? If they are magical, how do you catch them?

One more thing Mr. Twigsnapper in regard to something posted elsewhere. I understand that this entitiy cannot interfere but I believe that they will help in a limited way. Not too sure but some oddities compel me to believe in this. For example, say you had a very sick puppy and that puppy were on the verge of dying and you had the ability to send it healing light and energy. The conundrum is, if I do, is it wrong? If I don't, then surely the pup will die. If we are to grow into spiritual beings is it so wrong to just help a little? Sort of like giving it a shot of a vitamin? or perhaps it's astral body is just not in phase with the physical from some fluke of nature. In any event, I believe that certain individuals are helped, if they are ready to be a "draft" animal....by choice.

Just some thoughts on a lazy Saturday, Take care you ole codger (respectfully of course!)

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
rhull
Space Cadet

Post by rhull »

To respond to the many replies.........

Where do I start.

Yes I am the Richard Hull working with fusors and do know Goeff Miller.

I must state that I have little to no hope of man doing power ready fusion for many many years and the fusor is not the answer nor does it point to an answer. I just enjoy doing fusion at the personal level.

Yes I have followed Tesla's work in dept and had a number of articles published in the past related to Tesla historical inaccuracies.

Tesla was a genius. Brown, I am not so sure of. Genius is often involved with a lot of side issues that force others in the mainstream to adjudge such true genius as flawed or kooky.

Tesla's work stands on its own merit. His best electrical work was done prior to 1900 and after that there is little electrical activity as he switched totally to mechanical contrivances some of which were unique and very special. For all his genius, his applied work that really impacted the planet was strictly his polyphase efforts and his radio work inspite of his total abandonment of his radio work as relates to communication. Radio was in no way created or worked on by Tesla, but by a myriad of others who stomped on his patents to make radio work. Tesla never understood how to apply his own system to advantage. About 50 others did know how and made the system go. It was only after Marconi, who allowed the US government to use his patents with differed royalties in WWI, sued the US government in the 1930's for back royalties that the government sought to find a way out of paying him. Once Tesla died, they had their out. They nullified all of Marconi's basic radio patents that they once though were so pretty and gave Tesla a priority in patents related to radio. Tesla had no family or business to claim his reward and, thus, the government squeezed out of an owed debt by giving the accolades to a dead man who died with no one to lay claim.

Tesla made a lot of really bad guesses that weren't even half right related to the applications for some of his work and patents which to this day are still without apllication and have no linkage to any foreseeable future application. As they have all long lapsed, their entire current value is keeping a myth and a myth of a man alive by new energy nutballs who see gold in Tesla's waste bin.

Brown is a shadowy guy who had at his core a true researcher's bent with not much formal education and seems to have insinuated himself into some interesting situations during his lifetime. Little fact abounds related to specifics of his life and researches until near the end of his days. His family is or was very closed about him until he looked like a suitable new energy martyr in death. I think they were half surprised at the notoriety he had attached through the new agers and new energy freaks.

There was a formerly deeply running current of a rather closed sub-culture hype that the internet has turned into a vocal and much vaunted forum for many kooks using the names of many inventors and inventor types to splatter cyberspace with new age waste product that will go no place. The new energy crowd is only a half notch above the new agers in slinging far out concepts and dropping names. Much writing is the watchword and zero work product is the net result of all these efforts. Not one single invention, not one single viable concept has come forth form the countless millions of postings, blogs and internet sharings of concepts ideas and use of dropped names in the quest for real or viable energy solutions.

I hold no man as great or iconinc having long ago realized that all men are fallable, vulnerable and subject to the current historical perspective cast upon them. Some things tanscend perspective, public opinion and public scrutiny. These things are deeds that impacted society and will continue to do so. Only in these deeds will real people live on, regardless of the hype or what is later uncovered about the person, etc. Tesla for me is one of the truly great inventors but he also saw things in a sense of the Victorian which were bold and often just plain wrong. He was a showman and a crowd pleaser, always wanting to keep his place at or near center stage. Toward the end of his days and certianly after 1920 he was a bit off mentally as he saw his star fail in 1900 and his name laspe from the mainstream until he started making things up to keep the hype rolling.

Brown, I know less about, but based on what I do know, he never accomplished much of genuine scientific value. He made little impact in science and his greatness comes virtually entirely within the minds of his followers and hangers on. This is not to say he was not a comitted investigator, just that all was for naught in the end.

As for others like Aspen and Bearden, and the rest of the new energy folks in their ilk, They have no embodiable new enegy ideas, no work product beyond papers, books and a damned massive following entrained behind them. Making the future sound sweet always entrians followers.

Do I follow the work of anyone? No! For no one that I have seen or looked at under a critcal glass has offered even decent new energy concepts or ideas that have any embodiment or form. This includes the multibillion dollar fusion boondoggle which is a dismal forelorn hope.

New energy is a great concept that remains without invention or physical embodiment. New energy is an idea whose time has come but its hardware is nowhere to be seen, yet is overimagined in the extreme.

Richard Hull
rhull
Space Cadet

Post by rhull »

In reponse to Victoria........

I am neither a new energy researcher nor a new energy guru. I do no believe in the entire premise of new energy as noted above. I have been deeply immersed in the study of energy, however. I know what energy is and realize it doesn't fall from blogs or the best of intentions, but only from wheelwork.....Wheelwork not yet found or imagined on the internet, I fear.

I was asked, why I joined here at this late hour? I joined because I was pressed into it and at the request of Paul who I respect mightily as a man on a mission he holds dear. For that reason and no other did I appear like the ship coming out of the fog.

From what I have read, this is partially a site of codependent well wishers and new energy hopefuls sharing long held dreams and hopes for the future. This is not to say that all here are of such a needful nature. Those who are trying to add to the bulk of knowledge or to understand The legacy of TT Brown are commended for their effort, and I wish them well.

For my part, I respond to facts related to energy and the production of it and not long held beliefs and tales related or attributed to those long dead or the promises and bold suppositions of those currently alive.

Real energy producing wheelwork talks, BS walks.

Richard Hull
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Thank you for taking time to share your perspective. Your opinion of TTB's work seems to be A. based on the assumption that it was limited to the area of free energy and B. shaped by the fact that very little is known about him or his work.

I believe that in itself is one of the most telling factors about him. As langely said, upthread, it seems that much of TTB's work was "born black." As i read the history of his life, i was most taken by the fact that from the time he joined the Navy, until his retirement on Catalina island, he moved from position to position, always furthering his research without ever publishing his findings, or even submitting a resume or letter of interest for a job. (His daughter who, along with her mother, did all of his typing, tells me that the only resume he ever wrote was for his listing in the Academy of Sciences membership roster.)

I would be willing to wager a fat racoon that if the history of stealth technology were ever made public we would see the name of Townsend Brown writ large.But of course, we each have our own opinions and are not likely to accept another's point of view without concrete proof, so let us leave this disagreement and move to your judgment of the family's position in this matter.

As far as the family's (Linda Brown's) "closed" position, at the end of his life, TTB packed up most of his work and carried it away and put it in someone else's custody. Regarding the remaining research information, Ms. Brown wisely placed it in the custody of the folks at Qualight and they have done a fine job of filtering out the serious students of his work, from those who are chasing the hype. IMHO Andrew certainly made a wise choice in choosing to further Paul's interest in writing the TTB biography.

At any rate, it is good to have you as a member of the forum that has grown up as a result of the book. I am sure your technical contributions will be invaluable to the wide-ranging discussions here.

Welcome, and enjoy,
rose
Last edited by Rose on Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS - Tesla radiant energy

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:
htmagic wrote:Mikado, you could use a wood gasifier to drive a Tesla turbine (TT) for a micro-cogeneration system for the average home. It would produce heat and electricity for the home. And I could burn my junk mail in that unit! The sooner you become self sufficient and can live off the grid, the better.
There is a problem with the use of wood. I remember when oil prices jumped in the 70's. Home heating oil went from about .20 cents to .40 cents. People started burning wood. Stove shops sprung up all over the place. People started cutting trees. Pretty soon a cord of wood surpassed the cost of oil and people began getting lazy. Much easier to have a truck fill your tank and all you have to do is turn on the thermostat as opposed to the work involved with wood heat. What about the CO2 emissions not to mention the loss of the trees to convert that back into Oxygen. I suppose there is merit to what you say and would be applicable to remote areas but for an urban setting you would be recreating London from a century ago.
Mikado, not wood, but ANY organic material. I was thinking about garbage, junk mail, roadkill, those pesky bills <g>, newspapers, and magazines. Yes, the CO2 would increase but so would the plant life to take advantage of it. And you could always use the dead vegetation at the end of the season... :wink:
Mikado14 wrote:
htmagic wrote:Our monetary system is being abused by a few in real control. They fed off these "bubbles" they created and then removed the stops to prevent what happened in the Great Depression. It pains me that the drop in the stock market also extends my working time as my retirement funds shrink before my eyes. I would rather take the hit then buy gold or invest in Euros and make some real money.

What you say is very true and pretty much started heavily in the 80's with "arbitrage" deals. I remember once back in '89 sitting in an office in NY where someone called Donald Trump the arbitrage king. To me it is another form of kiting. In any event, fixing the energy situation would help greatly, not some, but then it is a personal point of view. The fact that our economy is based on the production of energy and how the price of a barrel of oil is affecting markets should be proof enough. Essentially in the 20's, and there were a few causes, the practice of buying on margin greatly accelerated many a persons economic demise. Today, it will be the cost of a barrel of oil that will cause a collapse. Oil fuels the economy. Families are paying anywhere from $150 to $350 per month for Electric. What is going to happen this winter with Heating Oil? Who will choose between heat and fuel to go to work? Or for that matter food? How long until the back of the family is broken? In January, I was paying anywhere from $2.60 to $2.80 for a gallon of fuel. Now I am lucky to find it for $4 with no end in sight. Change must be effectuated in small increments for the easiest transition and not giant steps.

Yes, I and others are seriously looking hard at hydrolyzers or hydrogen boosters.
htmagic wrote:It is easier to complain than to be part of the solution.
How very true. Some do complain but wish to do something about it but have no direction, it will come, just don't stop looking. Others point out the deficiencies but offer no solutions and only speak of the negative and offer no positive outlook. Be careful of those for they are like water on an ember, don't let them put it out.

True, true!
htmagic wrote:Fixing the energy situation would help some but not all as AM outlined.
I don't agree with that. Energy is not the only solution but to start there it would have the greatest impact. There is no single solution to what ails the world but to always counter with a negative is a defitist attitude. If you wish to point out the negative, at least offer a positive. If you see a problem, at least offer a solution, even if it is only an idea for that is the seed that solutions grow from. To give a free energy source to a third world country IS only a part of a solution but another part of the equation is education and that is so very hard for it will go against tradition for people resist change.

htmagic wrote: A jar of peanut butter can supply needed calories in a pinch and doesn't require refrigeration.
How about Plumpy'nut?

With a 2-year shelf life? Sounds good to me...
:)

Mikado
Mikado,

I don't like self-defeatist attitudes either but I was trying to be realistic. Fixing the energy debacle would help but human nature says men are "bad" and must be "punished" by the "gods". Helping the energy situation would help a lot of people's cash flow problem but not all. Some people truly do need the "kick in the proverbial butt" as you have put it out before and I do not wish to have my hard earned money assigned to help bail out these people because they became irresponsible and are facing foreclosure...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

RHULL,
Welcome,
To this band of many and diverse abilities, not just fixated on one subject at all.
We had a bit of a search about for You, didn't realise you are a Richard, it would have made finding you easy.
You can put me down into one of your categories of new age bullshitters I suppose, as a dowser.
Your post could have been written by a Yorkshire man, looking for you I learn't a lot about Hull in the East of that County, and ships hulls,
People from Yorkshire say it as they see it, but as someone from Yorkshire myself, I always try to put,I.M.O, that stops You sounding like a bit of a Dick, at times.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

I would like to respond to Mr. (Dr.?) Hull regarding the persons mentioned in his last post. Not having any degrees myself, yet a lifelong dedication for enlightenment and knowledge, I feel that I am qualified to answer and question you sir on the opinions you express here. I learned at a very young age to question everything, even the works of the greats, for time has shown that new information can and often does prove them fallible.

Regarding Tom Bearden,, other than the his allegations of being a former intelligence officer who was privy to certain classified information over the years, I have no way of determination of most of what he states, other than published works in reputable media such as the military and scientific reviewed papers. He is listed in such as author and engineer, so while some of his works may or may not be proven, I would not call him a new energy guru or a quack. Many of his theories and experiments have been verified by others such as Dr. Hal Puthoff, who has worked for the government in classified projects and has been publish by such notable institutions such as Stanford Research, Sandia Labs, And Lawrence Livermore. His MEG generator carries a US patent and can be built and tested by anyone that cares to test it.

Dr. Harold Aspden has also been published by peer reviewed science periodicals and his papers and lectures have been cited by Paulo and Andreas Correa in their patent application for a plasma arc gas discharge tube which claims an over unity gain in energy. Much of what I have read of his theories regarding physics can be checked as he provides his equations and cites the works of others in proving his points. As he is in his 80s, he is still writing and has several patents to his credit. And like Dr. Einstein whom Aspden has a quite distinct animosity towards, he worked in a patent office but as a patent reviewer for IBM in Great Britain. HIs credentials are easily found if one cares to search. He has published several books on physics and they may be well worth your perusal as well if you care to see for yourself whether his postulations regarding aether are valid.

Nikola Tesla was a man of remarkable genius. Unlike most of us, he had the ability to see in his mind how a circuit design would operate before he even built the prototype. Edison tried many times to discredit him but Tesla always proved his theories and statements in public demonstrations. Much of the works that circulate about him and by him on the Internet and even his published patents are not complete. But one with a background in such physics can discover what is missing. His phase conjugate mirror has been applied in lasers although I have yet to see it applied in electromagnetic applications for which he originally designed it.

One of the reasons that I was drawn to the story here about Thomas Townsend Brown, was because there is so little information about him anywhere at all. Same was true about Philo T. Farnsworth who Paul also has written a wonderful biography about. Having grown up in Philadelphia, I have been to many of the places that Dr. Brown has been involved with, so my being here is more than curiosity or idol worship. Much of his physics is not widely known, as is most of his life. In reading Paul's work here I learned many things about Dr. Brown but also have many more questions because of it too. If his family is holding things back from the public at large I am sure they have their reasons and it is not for me judge his work based on that. In fact, I would think that such things are held back because like most of his work, it is still considered classified information, not that it is bogus. Being here the short time that I have, it does appear that information has been entrusted to a select few whose integrity is obviously worthy of such trust. Just because you and I are not part of that group is no reason to deny the genius of the inventor or to cry "sour grapes" because we don't have that data. One thing that I have learned about science is that it has replaced the Inquisition as the Gospel and it's heresy to go against the "holy" keepers of the dogma.

To say that all of this free energy stuff is wishful thinking or science fiction is the same as saying quantum physics is the path that is true. While many feel that the Big Bang was a fact, I for one believe it is equal to flat world theory. Perhaps there will come a point in the near future where it will finally be proved false. For me at least it never was a part of my reality of how the universe formed and it cannot be based on my experiences and knowledge.

All of the laws of electrical theory are based on closed systems, which do follow the laws of entropy. But in open systems those laws must be revised to account for anomalies observed that does not fit the current paradigm. And why are there no free energy devices? Is is poor science or poor economics? And that brings up a very practical situation as to why we are currently in the mess we are in at the present.

We can utilize current technologies to produce clean and abundant power using Sun, water, and wind. Not each separately but in combination. Along with battery storage in areas where the intermittent nature of each would disrupt the continuous generation of that electricity. We can use hydrogen on demand to supplement or replace gasoline. We can use small wind turbines along the national interstate highway system to provide power that can be inducted or transmitted wirelessly to the vehicles traveling on them. If need be, it can be metered and drivers would be charged tolls for it.

All homes can have solar panels and wind turbines combined with silicone salt batteries to provide electric. In warm climates the collected heat can be used to provide hot water where needed. We can get off of the oil dependency and lower the costs of providing energy to all. Instead of subsidizing oil drilling alternative energy resources can be built instead. And if such a time does come whereby ZPE or aether energy is proved to be utilitarian, it will be a small paradigm shift to augment the systems in use. The reasons that such systems do not exist may not have anything to do with physics at all. It has to do with economics and the controlling interests in the current energy paradigm.

As you read all the hype and fail to see any working systems, have you experimented with these designs and theories for yourself? Or are you another nay-sayer that just says show me it working and I'll believe it?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/