NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

And in keeping with the axiom that energy follows thought:

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Spoken as a true cynic that I can be.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: what you see, what you speak

Post by htmagic »

Linda Brown wrote:<SNIP>

My moments are decidedly odd. Walking out to the parked truck of some visitors. Their teenaged son had tagged along. I had never said more to him him beyond " Hello" and still hadn't as they were walking the distance to our front gate to get in thier truck. For some reason I turned to look at him as he followed behind me ... and I saw suddenly a much older version of the same boy ... wearing a white lab coat ..... with NASA written on the name tag. Then of course, it was gone. So I said ....." How is school?" And then a conversation started about how he loved math more than almost anything, but wasn't very good at it. (Either was I) ... I mentioned the Mars probe and that he would be dealing in his future with stuff like that and he needed math, had to have it. And he looked at me in the strangest way, as if I had tapped into this vision he had of himself. I told him straight out. " I see you working for NASA and oddly the kid said ...." I know ... I see that too."

So which comes first? Was I just picking up his mental picture of himself and by recognizing him in that role .... did I help him actualize that in the future. Was I picking up his image in the future? Was it both?

There is alot to the native greeting " I SEE you" and it means more than those simple words.

<SNIP> Linda
Linda,

Does this happen often? This may be a result of your time travels. Maybe these "hiccups" occur around you because you have traveled in time.

These "hiccups" or "deja vus" remind me of the movie "The Matrix" where Neo says "deja vu" and everyone in the know freezes. They realize some event was/has/is about to occur. Maybe this happens to you now as a result of your experience. Maybe you have a residual charge on you and you can "see" these events where others that don't have this charge cannot.

I hope all you folks are having a wonderful day! :)

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

A question MagicBill,

You seem to be assuming here that Ms. Brown has been a " Time Traveler" in some way. Is this something that either she or Paul has actually said? I must have missed it if so and if you can remember what drew that conclusion for you can you point me in that direction?

Not inferring that I don't think such a thing is possible.

I have personally seen Ms. Brown do some really odd things as far as the way she puts two and two together. Knowing ahead of time ,for example, that my daughters horse was going to explode and take off with her at a particular point in our riding arena. She warned Lisa ahead of time and she had never even seen the horse before that. Blinker did EXACTLY what Linda told Lisa he was going to do. EXACTLY at the spot she predicted and in EXACTLY the manner. Now I don't know how someone reads that from an animal but she managed it. And Lisa rode through the storm and came out victorious, ( for the first time in her relationship with that beast.) and it has made all of the difference.

And as far as asking how often that sort of thing happens .( Her being able to see a person she is looking at as something in the future.) She did that with Morgan when he was a senior in high school, remember that chapter? So I think Ms Brown will probably tell you that she has been doing this sort of thing rather consistantly throughout her life. What is that? Are you calling that time travel or are we specifically talking about something else?

Help me out here because if I missed that sort of admission I sure in heck want read it for myself! Thanks. I suppose I could try to do a search on the forum. Would that work I wonder? Anybody else ? MarkC
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

It's actually kind of in the book, will edit this with the chapter when I have it.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: security things

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:
Langley wrote:2 declassified docs exist on two separate sites

You access both and realise a pointer to a third.

If you go there and its sealed and you know what it is

Have you breached?
Ok Langley,

If I have learned one thing about you is your hound dogged determination and tenacity. I have to ask, what sites?

Mikado

Freaking heck, I almost had urgent laundry to do.
OpenNet and DTIC Mikado.
Its OK though. Ive learned how "inadvertent" releases of classified information occur.
I was tracking the discovery of the fission products and came to a dead end at Segre and Wu in 1940. Goes dead of course. But you can read Hahn's Noble speech in which he gives the Nazi fission list discoveredby them by wars end.

So you start tracking again after WW2 and its all open and the fission lists are there and so on.
But when you start questioning the date biochemistry of uptake and retension from fallout was known, you can backtrack and you get a very early date.
And if it is still secret, its dicey. There were very weird happenings in Canada in a police station in the latter part of 1941. Where's Montreal in relation to Camp X?

MAUD had sent a guy over that July.

Anyhow, changing the topic, the bomb is an over unity device isnt it? the radioactivity of the U or Pu is feeble compared to the radioactivity of the fission products, that which the U or Pu transmute to via fission. The difference is not through the roof, its bloody past Mars.

And we are looking at the nuclear force as being the zero point energy

So we're sort of looking at something like "surface tension" , break it and it comes though.

Radiation Sickness from ionsation of cell contents is actually an electrostatic effect.

Anyhow back on topic the date wasnt the 50s as they keep saying (oh we didnt know till 53 about fallout blah blah) it was before that.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mark Culpepper wrote:A question MagicBill,

You seem to be assuming here that Ms. Brown has been a " Time Traveler" in some way. Is this something that either she or Paul has actually said? I must have missed it if so and if you can remember what drew that conclusion for you can you point me in that direction?

Not inferring that I don't think such a thing is possible.

I have personally seen Ms. Brown do some really odd things as far as the way she puts two and two together. Knowing ahead of time ,for example, that my daughters horse was going to explode and take off with her at a particular point in our riding arena. She warned Lisa ahead of time and she had never even seen the horse before that. Blinker did EXACTLY what Linda told Lisa he was going to do. EXACTLY at the spot she predicted and in EXACTLY the manner. Now I don't know how someone reads that from an animal but she managed it. And Lisa rode through the storm and came out victorious, ( for the first time in her relationship with that beast.) and it has made all of the difference.

And as far as asking how often that sort of thing happens .( Her being able to see a person she is looking at as something in the future.) She did that with Morgan when he was a senior in high school, remember that chapter? So I think Ms Brown will probably tell you that she has been doing this sort of thing rather consistantly throughout her life. What is that? Are you calling that time travel or are we specifically talking about something else?

Help me out here because if I missed that sort of admission I sure in heck want read it for myself! Thanks. I suppose I could try to do a search on the forum. Would that work I wonder? Anybody else ? MarkC
MarkC,

Not only was that inferred in the book, it was also inferred to her posts with Paul saying notice the dates on the postcards, being home before they even arrive, calculating the time to travel to all those places and looking at the postmarks, etc. Also, in the book I believe she and Morgan "rode" in the FTM. Also, one of Morgan's famous lines for Linda Brown was "Desdoma". Listen to the Jimmy Buffett song and you'll know what he's referring to...

So, "Desdoma", do you have a passion for cookies and a crew full of rookies?
And is your heart in the kitchen but your soul in the stars? :wink:

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

MagicBill,

Absolutely. Linda
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mark Culpepper wrote:You seem to be assuming here that Ms. Brown has been a " Time Traveler" in some way. Is this something that either she or Paul has actually said? I must have missed it if so and if you can remember what drew that conclusion for you can you point me in that direction?
Also see the following links to past forum posts on that topic. The third link is where Mr. Twigsnapper makes a public admission.

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 228#p12228.

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... =15#p12231.

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... =15#p12233.

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... =15#p12237.

GV
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: what you see, what you speak

Post by FM No Static At All »

Linda Brown wrote:Fred,

There are very many things that you have expressed here on the forum that I have liked very much and this .... is a good example.

"It does not matter whether we say, I want this, or I don't want this. This will be our reality because we place energy into its being. Focus on what you want, be grateful for what you have, and do what serves the highest good for all. Be about creation and you will create consciously more and more.

<snip>
I am just bringing the point up that .... if we truly understand what consequences are available when we " put energy" into our thoughts and then particularly our words .... We must also be careful of what we say and how we say it.

Linda
I have asked the question here several times, and each of us has taken it to mean different things, depending on where they were at the moment. Mr. Mikado put it out in as "Be careful what you want..." and I must say Mr. M, that is quite "springy." But back to the consequences of placing our energies into creation, the questions that I find relevant are:
1. Will it serve the highest good of all concerned?
2. What am I pretending not to know?

Our thoughts being energy do not always have to be verbalized for them to be effective. Of course the words when spoken or written place that energy into the universe where others may or may not add their own energy to it. The point being that whether others agree or disagree with a thought, by virtue of their placing energy into it, it becomes a creation, a manifestation of the creator.

Fred
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

There is NO FTM,.........yet.
I will bet my first born on it.

If anything, they were using what Beckwith talked about. Travelling in space, not time.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

There might be a difference in the effects caused by a FTM coming back to interact with our time frame now? Or one that was perhaps developed in our past? Being used now ? Or something entirely different that we haven't even considered yet?

While Mikado is thinking over his answer on why he is so sure that the FTM hasn't been developed yet .... Perhaps AM you might be able to tell us why the answer means something to you at all? And idle curiousity doesn't count! <g>

Now there is a silly statement because I don't think there is anything that AM does which is born out of idleness! I admire you very much AM and I am glad that you have joined us again. Elizabeth
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.