NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Shortwave Radio Propagation Corr. w/ Planetary Positions

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
htmagic wrote:
So if the "aether" is the flow of neutrinos, does the flow make the rods swing back and forth? :o

MagicBill
You have made a statement that the aether is the flow of neutrinos. Could you supply a bit of data or a link that will/would confirm this?

Thanks,

Mikado
Mikado,

Yes, this was when I pointed AM to the link about SuperLight and Dr. Milewski.
http://www.ttbrown.com/forum//viewtopic ... kado#14289
And the link I posted was http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/milewski.htm

Now go about halfway down the page to the heading: Super Light as it Affects Physics and Astronomy
Look at #1: 1. It proposes a three dimensional dynamic ether that reacts with all matter and energy causing all forces.
#2: 2. Gravity is not and intrinsic property of matter, but only a reaction to an external force. (e.g. SuperLight).
#9: It explains what neutrinos are: they are SuperLight.
After reading the link I see that it is a hypothesis and not a proven fact. I surmised wrongly from the your statement: So if the "aether" is the flow of neutrinos that it was a proven postulation.

I was wrong, my apologies

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Eddy Currents

Post by greggvizza »

htmagic wrote:Now in fluid dynamics, there are eddies and vortexes created as the fluid flows around objects. Schauberger noticed this in the water and we see it in the air as dustdevils, tornadoes, etc. But are there vortexes and eddies in magnetic or electrical fields?
Yes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddy_currents

Here is an animation:
http://www.ndt-ed.org/EducationResource ... rrents.htm

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Sat May 17, 2008 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

whirling & waffling

Post by Griffin »

Just some related musings, folks, going with the flow…

Kevin and I both experience similar things in different, but affinitive, activities. Dowsing is an ancient art, as is Daoyin/Qigong. Chinese geomancy/Feng Shui has close affinities to dowsing, IMO. I believe I can speak for Kevin in saying that neither he nor I are attempting to convert anyone to our specific practices, but are sharing our experiences so that perhaps this will help further the insights and applications of Townsend Brown’s work.

In the Taoist/Daoist tradition, as it has been transmitted, the earth makes a whirlpool movement through space (or perhaps, as Kevin prefers, the “stuff” of space flows in a whirlpool movement around the mass of the earth). The Yin-Yang symbol revolves and alternates according to cycles. Within the body -- the smaller cosmos -- are macro and micro orbits mirroring the greater cosmos. As above, so below. In the internal Asian martial arts, eventually attuning to and tapping Chi/Qi as a spiraling energy produces the greatest power according to some master teachers. Perhaps this is why my Qigong master not only bent but twisted a metal spoon that strong young men couldn’t even begin to bend at all. This was a one-time performance for a specific timing and purpose, so I don’t know if it would be observable as a replicated pattern. (Even if this was replicated in a controlled laboratory setting, these kinds of phenomena are always, as Ripley famously put it, in the condition of “Believe It or Not” -- and as Elizabeth has said, relatively few might be inclined to believe it.) When a particular scalar field is generated, its “epicenter” -- so to speak -- has been reported as being palpably felt as a rotating node or ball of energy.

These are merely personal observations, presented only as another perspective on other considerations in the Flow Forum. Grist for the ever turning, flowing mill.

As ever, enjoying a morning waffle,

Griffin
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Eddy Currents

Post by htmagic »

Greg,

Thank you! I should have remembered that! Duh! (I must be getting old! sigh...). I posted late last night and my brain must've already been asleep! :roll:

I forgot about Lenz's Law and the science trick where I drop a neo sphere down a copper tube. The eddy currents slow down the magnet and it takes a looong time to drop. Hey, I wonder if that is what happens inside the electro-magnetic "bubble" and that is the real secret of the FTM? :shock:

Hey, has anyone seen this circuit before?
http://www.keelynet.com/time/bajak1.htm
Now I read some other posts that it makes horrible noises.
I also read this guy was schizophrenic.
Anybody got any real plans?
I want to build something!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Eddy Currents

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:
Hey, has anyone seen this circuit before?
http://www.keelynet.com/time/bajak1.htm
Now I read some other posts that it makes horrible noises.
I also read this guy was schizophrenic.
Anybody got any real plans?
I want to build something!

MagicBill
I see Mr. Bajack has surfaced again....at least his version of a Flux Capacitor.

So Magic Bill, what type of plans are you looking for? I have a building I wish to build so that it is transportable. Like a copy?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Magic wrote:Now when I gave you the previous link, another link jumped out at me. It had to do with Shortwave Radio Propagation Correlation with Planetary Positions. http://www.enterprisemission.com/jnelson2.html

This title seems exactly something that Dr. Brown would be interested in. It is also interesting that the Engineering Department of RCA Communications produced the paper. I would hazard a guess that Dr. Brown may have been familiar with this paper, and if not, certainly the references on the first page.

One thing this paper mentions is the "four quadrants". Now remembering what Twigsnapper said that Dr. Brown talked about where "the four corners meet". Since Dr. Brown had his shortwave radio around all the time, were the four corners he was talking about the four quadrants?
Mr. Magic, you posted something that I have been pondering about a lot during the past few days, although I am a little bit surprised that you did not make any further connections.

Perhaps I may be wrong, but it would be worthwile to look at what do the over-the-horizon radar (OTH) and Dr. Brown's special shortwave radio have in common.

a.) The OTH works in the high frequency or shortwave part of the spectrum. Dr. Brown's special shortwave radio obviously makes use of shortwaves.

Mr. Nelson's work on "Shortwave Radio Propagation Correlation with Planetary Positions" could have been also crucial in the area of OTH.

And don't forget Dr. Brown's interest in sidereal radiation.

b.) Have you noticed how closely are Dr. Brown's OTH research and the appearance of this special shortwave radio closely related in time?
Chapter 71 wrote:There was also something called “Over The Horizon Radar.” Again, our only source is Morgan, who wrote on December 8, 2004:

"Our boy" was very much into what you have called "skip radar". In fact that is one of the reasons that he was in Florida in 1957. You may also find references to "cesium cloud" that was loosed in that and other areas. Concerned him greatly because nobody bothered to alert the local populace. They should have been warned, but it was all secret stuff and you know how that goes. This particular operation had a base in Bimini. It may be mentioned somewhere. We are skirting round classified areas here but there just might be something out there, loose and dangling. Good luck.
And further:
Linda recalls one other constant companion on these weekend jaunts: an RCA 'Stratoworld' shortwave radio that accompanied Townsend Brown wherever and whenever he traveled. Linda recalls the unit first showing up right after her father’s first trip to Europe in the winter of 1956.
Why was Dr. Brown using a shortwave radio? Shortwave radios work in the high-frequency range. The high-frequency bandwidth of the electromagnetic spectrum must according to Dr. Brown's research have a parallel counterpart in the gravitational spectrum. And Dr. Brown's was very much interested in high-frequency gravitational waves.
On the Possibilities of Optical-frequency Gravitational Radiation wrote:As such, the gravitic spectrum would be analogous to the electromagnetic spectrum. The two would have a parallel relationship.

So far, low-frequency and intermediate-frequency gravitic radiation has received the most attention, largely because current cosmological theory appears to recognize its probable existence.

Investigators in this field have given consideration to the possible generation in nature of gravitic radiation in the microwave frequencies. Such frequencies are believed to originate in various cosmological processes, but their detection here on Earth presents technical problems not as yet resolved.

Supra UHF (including optical-frequency) gravitationai radiation is believed to be generated as electromagnetic radiation attempts to leave a black hole. According to Gertsenshtein (1962) and Vladimirov (1964).."When an electromagnetic wave propagates thru a region with a static or electromagnetic field, the Electromagnetic wave gets coherently (but slowly) converted into gravitational wave .... If strongly charged black holes (e~M in the notation of Christodoulou & Ruffini 1971) can exist, despite their intense electrostatic pull on surrounding plasma, then as an electromagnetic wave propagates outward from near the surface of the hole toward infinity, its conversion into a gravitational wave will be nearly 100% effective".
Now, continue to keep in mind that the OTH also functions in the high-frequency range.

But back to the shortwave radio. Have you ever asked yourself why this shortwave radio, if it indeed operated on the principle of electrogravitic communication, did not have a heavy lead ball attached to it instead of an antenna?

In Dr. Brown's document "Electrogravitational Communication System" from September 1953 we can read the following:
Electrogravitational Communication System wrote:Starting with an average radio communication system, the present invention consists essentially of the replacement of the usual antenna with large insulated masses. The balance of the electronic circuits may remain virtually unchanged. A new component of radiation is produced, and it is only that component of the radiation which passes through electromagnetic shields that is of interest in the present specifications and claims. The circuits and systems described herein represent additions to and improvements upon my previously described invention - "Electrogravitational Communication System."
A casual reader would have the impression that Dr. Brown's electrogravitic communication device is just an adapted normal radio - the most visible difference probably being the big lead sphere instead of a normal antenna.

This was in 1953. Now in 1956 after Dr. Brown returns from France we can see a seemingly normal shortwave radio which supposedly operates on the principle of electrogravitic communication. But where is the cumbersome lead sphere?

My speculation here would be that the third element in the whole story is Dr. Brown's special tunnel diode. I somehow have the feeling that it's a crucial element in the whole mechanism of electrogravitic communication. What if the famous shortwave radio would contain such a special tunnel diode?

Finally please keep in mind that Dr. Brown's shortwave radio could RECEIVE as well as SEND. It was a TRANSCEIVER.
Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:Skipping over the how such a thing would work you really have latched onto something very important here.

Can't let the thought go by without commenting.

Yes. He could send AND receive. Which put him in a most unusual situation considering that the people who were the closest to him. He eventually made sure each one also had a "set". What then does that mean on an operations level? Remember that from that point on the "master set" was ALWAYS by his side. To others it looked like a simple short wave radio of the day. It was decidedly not. twigsnapper
Source: viewtopic.php?p=10129&highlight=recieve ... e447#10129

When Dr. Brown was in Florida in 1957 he was basically occupied with two things - the OTH and the speacial tunnel diode. Have you noticed how closely together are the tunnel diode and the OTH mentioned in chapter 71?
Chapter 71 wrote:Umatilla is a town 40 miles northwest of Orlando, near the center of the Florida peninsula. And what drew Dr. Brown to that particular location? A message from Morgan on June 23, 2004, begins to fill in the blanks:

You will note that after the Paris trips [Dr. Brown] almost immediately moved to Florida and began working on the tunnel diode development. (Remember, we are using that phrase but TTBs "tunnel diode" is amazingly different than the one that is mentioned in open sources.)

Nearly a year later, on April 18, 2005, Morgan added a bit to this revelation:

When Dr. Brown headed for Umatilla he actually was working for a section of General Electric, developing that special diode program for the Navy. You are not going to find much written about that. Suffice it to say that as far as the world was concerned…well, they just don't have any idea what he was really doing.

However, it appears that satellite reconnaissance was not the only kind of intelligence and national security work that Townsend Brown was engaged in. There was also something called “Over The Horizon Radar.” Again, our only source is Morgan, who wrote on December 8, 2004:

"Our boy" was very much into what you have called "skip radar". In fact that is one of the reasons that he was in Florida in 1957. You may also find references to "cesium cloud" that was loosed in that and other areas. Concerned him greatly because nobody bothered to alert the local populace. They should have been warned, but it was all secret stuff and you know how that goes. This particular operation had a base in Bimini. It may be mentioned somewhere. We are skirting round classified areas here but there just might be something out there, loose and dangling. Good luck.
And what would happen if you combine Dr. Brown's special tunnel diode with the OTH?

Is not the radar itself also a kind of TRANSCEIVER being able to emit as well as to receive waves?

Here we can also see a direct link between Dr. Robert Sarbacher, Wilbert Smith and Dr. Brown.

- Wilbet Smith was an expert on radio waves and radio-wave propagation. He also made important contributions in development of radio technology.

Surely he must have occupied himself also with shortwave radios and was also familiar with Mr. Nelson's work on "Shortwave Radio Propagation Correlation with Planetary Positions"

- Dr. Robert Sarbacher was like Dr. Brown working for General Electric at a certain period of his life and he was among other a great expert on the radar.

NOTE: F=Stanton Friedman, S=Dr. Sarbacher
http://www.presidentialufo.com/sarbacher_friedman.htm wrote:F: Yes.

S: That's what started it, (laughing) Yep I know the judge(???)
Because one of Hugh's men came to me, see I had a , in those
days I had a much higher rating than Raimo, about the only
thing we know about Raimo was that he had written some elementary
book on radio. See whereas I had written the bible on Radars

F: Yes

S: My rating was much higher than either of those guys and in those
days the people that write the oven(???) and in the military
gave contracts on the basis of the training of the people in these
companies.
e

F: Ya

S : But since I was better rated than Raimo or Wildridge at that time
although they were both older than I ah I had been, had a higher
rating and ah, ah, Hughes tried to hire me because then they
couldn't take the contract away from him.

S: See when they left they took the contract with them. Hughes tried
to talk me into taking the job, well I had a very good laboratory
at the time.

F: In Washington?

S: Ya, I was really rolling along and that laboratory was really
operating. We were building, General Electric got involved in that
Arctic Radar System. See at that time everybody was afraid Russia
was going to send planes over the Arctic

F: Ya, the DEW Line I suppose

S: So General Electric had been given a big contract to eh put in the
Radar detecting

S: And eh, and Radar stations and nobody had done more xxxxxxxx how radar worked. So General Electric hired me and I sent some of my
boys, I must of had 200 men up there. What I did (laugh) I hired
telephone(????) retired men and gave them a course in eh high
frequencies (laugh) you know, and then we, we, I gave them
transmitters to take with them so that when they got a problem
they didn't know, they could call me (laughing). We could work it
out down in the lab see.

F: You didn't have to get cold.

S: No. So we did the job for General Electric xxxxx xxxxx got the
contract but we were his sub contractor

F: Well that's a...

S: So we had a big thing going
- Dr. Brown was one of the top-most experts on radio
Chapter 43 wrote:Nevertheless, this version of Brown’s termination from the Navy persists. In his otherwise laudable treatise on classified antigravity research The Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology, veteran aerospace journalist Nick Cook repeats the William Moore version of the story, writing:

In 1942, [Brown] was appointed head of the Atlantic Fleet Radar Materiel School… in Norfolk, Virginia, a position that would have made him privy to some of the most highly classified technical secrets of the day. Whatever work he was engaged in, it appears to have taken its toll, since the following year he suffered a nervous breakdown and was discharged from the Navy.

The first obvious question is “what commander in his right mind let go of the man who knew ‘more about Radar detection than any individual in the U.S. Navy’?” Of course, the part about “techniques and theory more advanced than in present use” is the really intriguing proposition, and may be the clue that gives the lie to the whole to the other dubious allegations. Note also that prior to his departure, Brown had “purchased equipment from his own funds,” which equipment was “taken by” Brown when he left Norfolk.
Further we should keep in mind that it was Dr. Sarbacher who informed Mr. Smith that UFOs are right at the top of the list of secret research in the U. S.

How would now Richard Miethe, the high-voltage expert, that Dr. Sarbacher together with Mr. Twigsnapper saved from a Soviet prison camp fit into the picture?

Was he involved in German pre-WWII and WWII radar research?

I am saying this, because there exists an interesting explanation for foo fighters and it is connected to radars.
http://home.dmv.com/~tbastian/files/foo.txt wrote:Foo Fighters??? Ball Lightning???

One theory may have had confirmation in 1943, when Allied bombers over Germany started spotting strange lights that would approach and track them. No larger than a basketball, the lights sometimes appeared to interfere with the aircraft’s electrical system but were otherwise harmless. Some have tried to claim that these lights, nicknamed "foo fighters", were some form of Nazi secret weapon.

However, the descriptions of foo fighters match ball lightning very closely.

The timing is also significant, as they seem to have started appearing when the English/Germans deployed radar, and it is quite likely that they were caused by the interaction between German systems, or the combination of the German radar and the airborne H2S radars carried by allied aircraft.

================================================

General Electric E821 glass cavity magnetron used in England which worked on 10cm (~3GHz) wavelength and became available for aircraft interception. The magnetron became the heart of the H2S radar which was installed in British bombers.

The Freya FuMG 39G was the first German operational early warning radar defense system in 1938, along the German border. These sets operated on a 1.8-2.0 meter wave length (180-200 cm). For gun laying, a more accurate radar with a more concentrated beam, than the Freya was developed by Telefunken. This radar, called the Wuerzburg FuMG 39 operated on 50cm (600MHz) wave length. A rotating dipole antenna and a pulsed radar was used. By the end of the war, over 5,000 units of this and upgraded models (Wuerzburg D) had been in deployed in Europe. The Wuerzburg-D (FuMG 39 T/D) was one of the most advanced radar units to be used during WWII.

Inital German airbore radar was the "Lichtenstein B/C" operated on 50cm (600MHz) wave length, and fitted on the Luftwaffe's primary night-fighter, the Messerschmitt Me-110 twin-engine fighter. Then Germany fitted newer radar to their night fighters which were also directed to the bomber formations by ground radar. The "Lichtenstein SN2" with a band of 2 meters (200cm, ~180MHz) mounted on the Ju-88G night fighters.

================================================

England/Allies used 10cm radar, Germany/Axis used 50cm and 200cm wavelengths.. Aircraft resonance from ground radar creating localised standing waves/ionization, static charges building up on aircraft and propeller surfaces causing high voltage corona brush discharges, fuel fumes and carbon exhaust byproducts from engines, metal and paint ions from aircraft skin, interference and ionization from onboard airborne radar transmitters causing intense energy discharge in very short time periods causing plasma ball formations to occour in standing wave areas around aircraft. Plasma ball motion could be due to standing wave nodes dynamicly moving around aircraft from flight profile and formation position changes, in relation to ground radar and other aircraft...
Interesting, isn't it? The ominous foo fighters caused by interaction between the German and Allied radar-technology.

And notice the fascinating keywords that appear with the Wuerzburg FuMG 39 - rotating dipole antenna combined with a pulse radar. Dipole - a very important word! Especially in connection with dielectrics and electrets.

What if the Germans discovered that this phenomena could be harnessed, reproduced and brought under control in order to create stable ball lightnings?

Please also keep in mind that Dr. Walter Gerlach was according to alternative theories the head of the so-called "Rhine-Valley Experiments" - the area where foo fighters frequently appeared.

He was also an expert on spin, magnetic resonance and gravity.

Last, but not least the Germans had Dr. Hans E. Hollmann, the "Father of Modern Radar and Microwave Technology" at their side.
http://www.radarworld.org/hollmann.html wrote:Telefunken built the Wuerzburg radar sets which used most of H. E. Hollmann's inventions. Working in his company "Laboratory for High Frequency and Electromedecine," which employed 20 scientists, Hollmann developed the high frequency technology which led to the development of radar.

In 1935, H. E. Hollmann wrote the first comprehensive books on microwaves. The books are titled "Physics and Technique of Ultrashort Waves." The books were used in all countries of the world and it fueled the development of radar in all of the major countries in the world. His book showed examples of applications of microwaves. These books are still available in most libraries around the world.

After WWII he and his family came to the USA under "operation paper clip." The secret service documented his life's work...
Dr. Hollmann is important, because:

a.) Telefunken built Wuerzburg radar sets almost exlusively on Dr. Hollmann's ideas and patents. Here would also probably be included the interesting Wuerzburg FuMG 39 mentioned above.

b.) Dr. Hollmann was involved with electromedicine! How would a MODIFIED pulse radar influence the human mind, by the way?

c.) He was an expert on microwaves, which include ultra-high frequency super high frequency, and extremely high frequency signals.

d.) He was brought to the U. S. in via the ominous "Operation Paperclip"

AM
Last edited by AM on Sat May 17, 2008 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM

Post by AM »

Further it should be noted that the plasma frequency plays a crucial role in the functioning of the OTH.

Now the OTH provides another interesting link and a potential connection with Mr. Jacques Cornillon. By the way, have you noticed how the previously named Jacques Cornellion (with e) is suddenly spelled as Jacques Cornillon (without the e)? I believe this was an additional device utilised by our "informed" members in order to prevent any premature discoveries.

The interesting link that I am talking about are cesium ions.

Cesium ions are first being mentioned in chapter 70.
Chapter 70 wrote:Our knowledge of these experiments comes primarily from Dr. Brown’s own later writings. In February 1973, he wrote a letter to Rolf Schafranke, who published the letter under the pseudonym of ‘Rho Sigma’ in a 1977 booklet entitled “Ether Technologies.” In the letter, Dr. Brown wrote:

The experiments in vacuum were conducted at Soc. Nat. Construc, Aeronaut, in Paris in 1955-56, in the Bahnson Laboratories, Winston Salem, North Carolina in 1957-58, and the General Electric Space Center at King of Prussia, Penna, in 1959. Laboratory notes were made, but these notes were never published and are not available to me now.

The results were varied, depending upon the purpose of the experiment. We were aware that the thrust on the electrode structures were caused largely by ion momentum transfer when experiments were conducted in air. Many of the tests, therefore, were directed upon the exploration of this component of the total thrust.

In the case of the GE test, cesium ions were seeded into the environment and the additional thrust due to the seeding was observed. In the Paris test, miniature saucer type airfoils were operated in a vacuum exceeding 10-6 mm Hg.
The second crucial reference that is made to cesium ions can be found in chapter 71.
Chapter 71 wrote:However, it appears that satellite reconnaissance was not the only kind of intelligence and national security work that Townsend Brown was engaged in. There was also something called “Over The Horizon Radar.” Again, our only source is Morgan, who wrote on December 8, 2004:

Notice:

- again the General Electric connection i. e. "In the case of the GE test, cesium ions were seeded into the environment and the additional thrust due to the seeding was observed."

SIDENOTE: The General Electric also provides the connection to Dr. Brown's special diode.
Chapter 71 wrote:Nearly a year later, on April 18, 2005, Morgan added a bit to this revelation:

When Dr. Brown headed for Umatilla he actually was working for a section of General Electric, developing that special diode program for the Navy. You are not going to find much written about that. Suffice it to say that as far as the world was concerned…well, they just don't have any idea what he was really doing.
- as in case of the General Electric-test also in the OTH-experiments the surrounding enviroment was seeded with cesium ions.

- the chronological proximity of Dr. Brown's experiments in Paris and with General Electric as well as the OTH-tests.

Finally we get to know that:
Mr. Schatzkin wrote:Jacques Cornillon was a "technical representative" in the United States for the French aerospace firm known by the acronym SNCASO. In that capacity he was instrumental in setting up the experiments that Townsend Brown conducted in France in 1956.
Source: viewtopic.php?t=476&start=330&sid=5a630 ... d10602e447

In the end I would like to propose the following quite daring thesis.

OTH, shortwave radio, Dr. Brown's special tunnel diode and cesium ion seedings are closely interconnected and further crucially related to the FTM-experiments with Cutlass in 1966.

Cesium ions obviously cause something special to happen. In terms of gravity as well as in terms of communication.

In this connection let me repeat the following.
Mr. Flow wrote:FTM...Part one. A device capable of forming an electromagnetic envelope within the medium around the object to be transported. Specialized feild generators would be generally used.

Part two...An electrogravitic device, which can be quite small and is included within the object to be transported. Targeting and vectoring of the traveling object is accomplished through employment of electrogravitics. In electrogravitics all channels are open for two-way communication on a continuous basis. The entire protective envelope is vectored and transported and the object arrives transparently and instantaneously.

Put the two together and I believe you've got a FTM.

flow....
I may be wrong, but somehow I feel that the above post is of much greater significance than we might imagine. Mr. Flow was not in vain called Flow. Much intuition flowed through him.

ESPECIALLY PART TWO. Might it be possible that the electrogravitic device itself was a crucial part of the FTM? I. e. not just serving for communication and for determining the co-ordinates, but for transporting the gravitational bubble in which the submarine (or other objects) were enclosed through time and space.

The vehicle is enclosed in a spherical gravitational wave. Then you tunnel this wave through time and space via an electrogravitic device.

Keep in mind the quantum tunneling and Dr. Brown's special diode.

AM
AM

Post by AM »

P. S. Mr. Magic, let me return back to Mr. Nelson's work on "Shortwave Radio Propagation Correlation with Planetary Positions"

Eric Dollard of the longitudinal and Tesla-waves fame, who was so much discussed, in the older posts (also in connection with Philo Farnsworth's work) and with whome Mr. Twigsnapper has been so fascinated (SOURCE: viewtopic.php?p=8341&highlight=eric+dol ... 2e447#8341), has himself been mentioning the work done by RCA on the so-called radio astrology.
Free-Enery Research of Eric Dollard wrote:When you take the planets like Mercury and Jupiter, which are the real activity generators, in right angle relationships involving the earth and the sun then you find that radio reception and electrical conditions on the earth tend to be disrupted. RCA used this for a number of years, its called radio astrology. Astronomers refuse to even talk about it, but you have a big company lie Radio Corporation of America basing all their circuit predictions on it. They were big time, too. They had the big time circuits. They had the patents on radio
and they're using astrology. Many old time RCA employees would talk about how the planets affect people's behavior, its just common knowledge to them because they have meters right there where they see these cosmic disturbances, and of course when they go out on the street or drive home they find that people are also modified by these various waves that were affecting shortwave transmission.
There is also an interesting article on the connection between OTH and atmospheric phenomena.

http://ecjones.org/radar.html
Abstract

The following document is a brief summary of some correlations made between several HF and VHF propagation modes observed at the middle latitudes by shortwave radio operators and simultaneous over-the-horizon SuperDARN radar reflections observed within the auroral ovals. A good understanding of the various backscatter features in over-the-horizon HF radar reflections is paramount to our full understanding of the dynamics of the ionosphere.

Finally, it is possible that the relative echo reflection powers are simply related to the relative size of the ion clouds reflecting these rf signals. These findings have never been published prior to this work and these findings illustrate how HF over-the-horizon radar could be used to predict the occurrence of these various HF/VHF propagation modes for shortwave radio operators. Prior to over-the-horizon research radars (OHR), the solar elements were the only source of information available for the prediction of these various interesting propagation modes.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

A lot of questions across the spectrum.

Have any answers?

Mikado
AM

Post by AM »

I have merely pointed to certain connections - they may be valid or not.

I don't have any answers. If I would, then I would probably not be here, but somewhere else.

AM
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

more than a passing interest

Post by Victoria Steele »

You are one amazing dude. Many, many points and all of them well worth looking at very carefully. When you bring your game AM , you really bring it. And you must admit now .... you have far more than a "passing amusement" in the story of Townsend Brown. Good stuff. Thankyou for sharing your thoughts. These are quality questions. It may be up to others to come up with the answers. It is certainly a valid challenge! Victoria
AM

Post by AM »

Ms. Steele, thank you for the kind words.

When I came here I came with sincerity, however imperfect it may be. I stated my hopes to Mr. Twigsnapper and Ms. Brown very clearly.

The situation has though changed so much that even those aspirations fell away.

Neither Mr. Twigsnapper, Ms. Brown nor anyone else can offer me anything or anykind of incentive that would be interesting to me. None whatsoever.

I am not interested in money, because I do not make money out of sacred things like a cheap, filthy, greedy, little merchant. I make money in different ways - ways that do not compromise my inner compas.

I am not interested in fame.

I may have originally exhibited a minor interest in reading certain texts, but now even this has fallen away. No interest whatsoever anymore.

I am not interested in getting anything out of this.

I pursue knowledge for knowledge's sake, not because I want to get something out of it.

It's like with a good friend or with someone whome you love. Are you a friend to your true friends, because you want to get something out of them or because you feel a resonance and deep affinity with them?

Finally, the above was my very last "download". I had to bring it out. If none more follow, then I will not force the issue and satisfy myself with occassionally glancing at this forum as I did in the past and in the end buying the book. THE END

AM
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Yeah,

Post by Paul S. »

That's quite an opus.

I need to spend some time with it.

Don't you DARE take it down.

-----> <g> <------

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Schatzkin wrote:-----> <g> <------
Mr. Schatzkin, without this small addendum, I would have never ever been able to see the humour in your words.

You humour is so mysterious and difficult to fathom that it even confuses The Oracle of this forum.

Where did you learn such skills? Ah, now I know! The spirits tell me that you were trained by the Caroline Group itself. The 4th directorate or the 6th? I always mix these up.

<g>

DISCLAIMER: The above is a joke containing 40.05% irony, 21.999% sarcasm, 10.34% cynism, 5.00101% most shameless insolence - the rest is a secret ingredient prepared according to my grandmother's sister's cousin in the 5th degree's special recipe + the king of spices - love.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

last download

Post by Linda Brown »

If that was the last download that you could share with us then I thank you very much for the time that you have spent. And the effort. And the heart.
Linda