NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

FTM again

Post by Trickfox »

More technology related to FTM here:
http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi/co ... 2008/229/1
Trickfox
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
At the end of that link they say there is something else that they have to learn.
I would suggest that there is no nothing, no vacuum, what is there they can't yet see, it's stuff.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: FTM again

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:More technology related to FTM here:
http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi/co ... 2008/229/1
Trickfox
I found your link above interesting and my take, for what it is worth on the ending sentence, "There is something we still don't understand about that transition." is that the essentially the results were extrapolated and that a direct means of measurement of the transition needs to be addressed.

Just my take........no mysticism..<g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

An image related to above post

Post by Trickfox »

As I was listening to the webcast that Mikado just gave us I just happened upon an interesting place called the LUXOR.

Stay tuned to this post in the near future because I will continue to add stuff under this text...... 8)
http://www.luxor.com/dining/dining_pyramid_cafe.aspx
A vitual tour of the King Tut Museum and tomb:
http://www.luxor.com/attractions/attrac ... useum.aspx
Last edited by Trickfox on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Could some of You Americans please check if upon a homeland security order in your country, a ban has been put in place on infra red camera equipment, and if kodak have stopped production of same films etc?
If so , WHY ?
What can you see with infra red?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Volumes on INFRARED

Post by Trickfox »

Kevin

You are asking a very BIG question. There are encyclopedia volumes on the study of "Infrared Viewing devices". Kodak is but a very small player in this field of study.
Hughes Aircraft "Santa Barbara Research Facility" is one of the few laboratories that developed breakthrough acheivements for Satellite technologies and earthbound "SPECIAL " applications of DEWARS and IR SENSORS.

Just keep googling away at it and you will learn the knowledge you seek my hobbit friend. :twisted:
Try here: http://www.photonicsonline.com/BuyersGu ... TCOOKIE=NO

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

This is a real QUICK sketch but it is enough to stir the imagination.

(kevin, as you see, gold is best)

Mikado
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Mikado14 wrote:Image

Mikado
OK, great drawing but I'm an English major, so can you please elucidate a bit more on the function of this form? I'm stymied because the two saucer shapes are facing each other rather than being nested if this is what I thought it was.

Thanks!

R.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Radomir wrote:

Mikado
OK, great drawing but I'm an English major, so can you please elucidate a bit more on the function of this form? I'm stymied because the two saucer shapes are facing each other rather than being nested if this is what I thought it was.

Thanks!

R.
Let's see as I skirt around the holes.... 8, maybe 9 years old, built in the early 80's and taken to a landfill in November of 1998, Thanksgiving weekend by our wonderful government....at gunpoint. It never was powered up and it is only one part.

You know.....if you squint your eyes Radomir....doesn't it look like the earth?...just for a crap and a giggle?

Maybe the Easter bunny will tell you.

Does this sound vague or is it oblique? Paul doesn't like that you know.

Mikado
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

http://books.google.ca/books?id=jStDc2L ... IXsY&hl=en

It's all in the math

Trickfox
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
I squinted my eyes at your drawing, and it sort of smiled at me.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Scooby Doo,
I did an 11.11 post without realising it.
Mikado 14,
your drawing also resembles a submarine section.
I can't seem to break my head away from the submarine they used, to achieve the silent drive by making the seawater flow I can envisage, but if thats what the navy got, something further was occuring as well?
They must have created a powerfull magnetic field that mimicked a similer effect on the earths surface, what we never experience is what is in the centre of the earths dynamo effect, as its possibly at the centre of the earth, but on a sub, it would be centred into the sub.

If the navy haven't got the FTM now, but have the silent drive, there was something else occuring or fitted that was not reported?

Dr Brown got a load of gold from the UK, nearly everyone associates gold with money, but Dr Brown appears to have no greed thoughts at all, but the ability of gold will have really interested him?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14 wrote:Let's see as I skirt around the holes.... 8, maybe 9 years old, built in the early 80's and taken to a landfill in November of 1998, Thanksgiving weekend by our wonderful government....at gunpoint. It never was powered up and it is only one part.
Hi Mikado,

You have all the fun toys over at your house. I can't believe that no one else besides Radomir wants to know more about this particular one. I personally am very interested. Would you be so kind as to elaborate on the following:

1. What are the leads of the coil connected to?
2. What material is the core of the coil?
3. What does this device do?
4. What was it that caused them come with guns and take it from you? It's so simple looking; they could come every day and take one of these off of you, only to find that you have built another one the next day. What was their point?

GV
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

greggvizza wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:Let's see as I skirt around the holes.... 8, maybe 9 years old, built in the early 80's and taken to a landfill in November of 1998, Thanksgiving weekend by our wonderful government....at gunpoint. It never was powered up and it is only one part.
Hi Mikado,

You have all the fun toys over at your house. I can't believe that no one else besides Radomir wants to know more about this particular one. I personally am very interested. Would you be so kind as to elaborate on the following:

1. What are the leads of the coil connected to? The Plates
2. What material is the core of the coil? The prototype was a Plexi rod but then would have been something else...something made of stone...or as Dr. Brown would say, a rock.
3. What does this device do? It was never turned on. If you read my other post, this is a part of what I didn't build based on someone else's concern, however, it is analogous to your showing me a wing and my asking (without knowledge of flight ) what does it do? It will/would have operated from between 6 to 20 hertz in one application.
4. What was it that caused them come with guns and take it from you? It's so simple looking; they could come every day and take one of these off of you, only to find that you have built another one the next day. What was their point? They didn't come specifically for this, or for that matter, any thing else that was in the basement, hidden in crawl spaces, the attic etc. They did it for greed, especially after I offered it to them to leave my family alone. I wasn't even allowed to get my clothes out or furniture or anything else and I watched it hauled away. America, controlled and operated for the benefit of some, ok, off of my box....<g.>

GV