10,000 YEARS BC

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado 14,
Dissappointed.
And the parts you have left, telling me to pay attention, and then moaning at me again.
Do you boss people about a lot?, get your own way , and expect your own way?
Please sir, stop shouting at me, you have done it on several occasions.
I did pay attention to your origonal post, I will dismiss what is left.
kevin
Do not be disappointed, I will repost since I have had a long talk with someone in regard to it.

If I may answer your question. No, I do not "boss" people about however, I do make my own path to follow and I follow my own path, there is a difference between that and "bossing" people. I don't get my own way, rarely if ever but I do expect to get my way and that is rarely if ever.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
Having just spent an hour of eyeball spinning time about montauk, your post was a welcome site.
Peace sir
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote:Whatever you decide to do here guys, please save your notes ... for the future. Linda
Ms. Brown, for all that you have bared about your life, for all that you have shared with here, even though I remain anonyous, so that you may see that there are others and I too will share this small portion of my life, I repost for you. (and may it drive Paul and Trickfox nuts....<g>)

As promised kevin.

Mikado wrote:Ok kevin,

Let me tell you a little bit about me, pay attention for it will be only once and this post will be deleted to hopefully never be seen.

At nine years old I was visited on Christmas Eve at dusk while tending to the horse in the barn, I lost Christmas Day.

My Mother made me believe that people do not have colors around them and through them.

My Italian grandmother was a witch, at least that is what some of them called her.

I have healed two people, and eased the pain on several more to pass on not to mention animals which is were I learned that sometimes, kharma must be served and who am I to play with it.

I used to stay away from crowds for the anxiety of receiving their emotions would put me on overload.

When I was 28 I had to seek help to control what I had.

I would receive visions on what to build.

When I was getting the help at the age of 28 I was receiving information for the construction a device to communicate interdimensionally. The two psycics helping told me to drop it and I listened, I called the device IDA.

In 1988, I totally shut it down (mostly) for I felt it was a Fu**ing curse and I didn't want to know what I knew.

When I joined this forum almost immediately it started up, without my control.

I have travelled in time.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Would it not be better

Post by Trickfox »

Would it not be better to conveniently just forget about specific events in your past?

So that when you take an inventory of the life you have lived, you come to the conclusion that nothing much has ever really mattered to you in the past.

You can conclude that a few events happened that were "strange" but not necessarilly bad or evil in any way.

You can come to the better conclusion that everything was leading up to something that you have yet to acheive.

I too have had a few "events" in my childhood. The most bizzare of these events can be explained as being similar to "Autism" in some ways, except that somehow there was no permanent damage, and I grew out of it.

I never speak of these with anyone because it is a familly secret which binds my siblings to me in a fashion which protects my clanship.

As I said before: I used up my ticket long ago.

Trickfox
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
Sorry if I have been prodding you, annoying little so and so I am.
Hope we can talk more freely now?, that was a big hurdle you just jumped over, well done.
Like in a Japanese play, there are a couple of big dragons floating about, they look really scary, but there big pussycats , if you have no fear.
In these japanese plays , I can hardly tell who is the men or women sometimes.
http://math.boisestate.edu/GaS/mikado/g ... ience.html

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Would it not be better

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote: Would it not be better to conveniently just forget about specific events in your past?

So that when you take an inventory of the life you have lived, you come to the conclusion that nothing much has ever really mattered to you in the past.

Mr. Trickfox, ...and I thought that I was playing the agnostic here. In any event, as you know and irregardless of your believe structure, from my being in the "in between" place, I have already inventoried my life but unlike George Bailey, I am still attempting to make an impact. As you also are aware of the amnesia I have, try imagining what it would be like not knowing what it is you don't know, try meeting someone who can tell you all about an event in your life and you can't remember a thing?
Trickfox wrote:You can conclude that a few events happened that were "strange" but not necessarilly bad or evil in any way.

You can come to the better conclusion that everything was leading up to something that you have yet to acheive.
I can agree with your second sentence only because of two things, coming back and finding this forum, those are the two strangest occurances in my life. However, as to your first sentence, well, the list I put up may span a few years but what I have experienced was daily, perhaps I am mentally ill and then, perhaps not, I suppose it depends upon your perception of the universe. What would be your response to Mr. Barrett's Hawaiian lady if she handed you a rock with her thumb print? I know I would say, " oooooo......ooooooo...can I have another?" Most would say," How did you do that?" It boils down to being able to accept the strange as normal.
Trickfox wrote:I too have had a few "events" in my childhood. The most bizzare of these events can be explained as being similar to "Autism" in some ways, except that somehow there was no permanent damage, and I grew out of it.

I never speak of these with anyone because it is a familly secret which binds my siblings to me in a fashion which protects my clanship.
Ah Mr. Fox, you still remember, ...... it must have made an impact.

Mikado
Trickfox
The Magician

Even been to a familly reunion?

Post by Trickfox »

Mr. Mikado

Have you ever been to a christmas familly reunion.

You sisters and brothers are cooking the familly traditional meal and everyone talks about their newest conquests., Then,,, after stuffing ourselves comes the "reminiscing"........And your familly starts off looking at you with a smile saying..... "do you remember when you were a little boy Raymond"?

They tell you things about yourself as a toddler that you have trouble believing.....-The level of sophistication of your words and actions seemed distorted, or enhanced. Sometimes your whole discourse took on a perfectly logical and advanced step forwards into areas you could not possibly be aware of .... for a young toddler of your age.

"The sound of one hand clapping" comes to mind here......

Anyhow......I don't remember anything about these events personnally but my sibblings remind me every time we start to reminisc.

The only thing I do remember from that early youth is "my invisible friend".
Here is the "Clan Secret"....... Only our clan knows "the name" of my long ago invisible friend.

That is also the "only thing" I do remember....... HIS NAME.....

This whole issue is a plunge into the abstract "beyoned the looking Glass"

I have just decided long ago to let the whole abstract issue rest forever.

I don't know what was going on, or why these things are so important to our familly. They are certainly less important to me historically, and perhaps that is because I chase the future, and forget as much of the past as I possibly can for practical reasons.

The end result of all of this did show itself when my first "home made rocket" (sulfur,charcoal,pottasium nitrate) blew up in the playground next to all the other pre-teens I was playing with.

I guess I should have been playing with less dangerous toys at the age of ten.

All the other parents were very upset at me...... but my clan.....my familly....and my sibblings were all laughing and encouraging me to keep at it.

After all, nobody got hurt, because I had cleared the area for launch, and all the other kids really believed I was going to fly my first home made rocket. I was careful and the whole thing was more noisy than dangerous because it was all made with cardboard anyway.

Oh but what fun..... and I haven't stopped either.......

Now, however....... I am much much more careful and never do ANYTHING with consulting peers and procedures.

Kevin would say..... congratulations for taking the plunge, but you see....it's not water.....it's space, and it's empty.

Trickfox
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Sounds like my childhood. I made many mixtures of sulfur, charcoal and potassium nitrate at age 10. My trouble was the opposite of yours though. I wanted it to blow up, but most of mine only fizzed like a highly shook up bottle of champagne being opened. It was always disappointing. I think I only ever got one or two to actually explode. My mixtures would have been much more appropriate as solid rocket fuel.

We were very fortunate to have been born back in an era where this type of behavior was acceptable. I suppose 10 year olds go to jail now for making the same mixture.

GV
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

blowing stumps

Post by Linda Brown »

My Dad told me a story once about how he concocted a mixture that he was just sure would blow a stump on their farm sky high. ( he was nine or ten too) .... He set everything up..... gleefully ran for cover and waited for his home made fuse to run down. To his horror a vagrant happened along and decided to rest on that exact stump at that exact moment. Screaming his head off Dad ran up to move the man and all of his belongings! They barely got clear and the stump and the guys one shoe went flying. Dad said that the man never said a word to him, just collected his other shoe and hightailed it down the road . Dad told me later that he became very concious of those possibilities later in life! In other words, control the surrounding environment before you play with stuff like that!!!! Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox, You little cracker you.
Space is not empty, you are in space now, its not seperate, it just changes state.
I never spoke until I was five years old, everyone told me I was the happiest little boy they had ever encountered, I was, I had my own friends, that I talked ( in my head ) and played with, they are still with me.

You won't go out into a void, thats for science from 10,000 years ago.
The condition relative to this planet is what is called space, that condition will go outwards in spiral fashion ever increasing in the distance between each circulation
All we need do is change the state of the condition around ourselves, then we will jump from circulation to circulation, everything will be one, connected to everything else, everything will have its own field relative to itself wherever it is in time.
We will think our way about, as long as the condition is powerfull enough to overcome the condition here now.
I am convinced that the ancient structures from 10,000bc were to achieve exactly that, its nothing new.
They utilised the ability of huge mass of rocks to absorb the higher potential, built them up in series , and concentrated this into a natural point where it desired to go.
We now have the ability to by-pass the need of huge structures, we can generate and localise this huge potential and arrange it around a given area, place a person/s in that area , and THINK.
Rambles of a hobbit again.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

HEY!!! it"s Gregg..... cool

Post by Trickfox »

Gregg....buddy.... we are so happy to hear from you... Darned.....you work too hard Son.

I guess you are like me except you have responsabilities.....

Nice to hear from you....

OK.... well my "sulfure mixture" was too rich and my rocket port clogged up too quickly.

Taking the mixture and mixing through some solvents to chew up the ingredients, then letting the solvents evaporate slowly out of the rocket ports over a few months in the sun.

It's been a long time but I still smell the sulfure.

The secret to blowing up is LOTS of duck tape....and a great mesh or even better..... A short cicuit on a magnesium strip.(120 volts works great)

Geez..... I'm teaching the kids again...
They don't sell any more real "Chemistry Sets" either....!!!!!
Darned.....two edged sword...... it's fun but it's evil :twisted:
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

I used tons of duct tape. I also had great fun with strips of magnesium, brighter than the sun itself. So glad to know that you had the same fun childhood experiences.

You are causing me to remember all the joys of childhood. Almost makes me want to run outside and light a few off again. All I do now is work at a desk all day.

GV
Radomir
Senior Cadet

explanations in extremis

Post by Radomir »

Can't claim any extraordinary knowing as part of my childhood.

And we never mixed our own propellant.

But for sure I had trouble explaining to my parents why I had the severe burn on my hand and why the myriad burn holes in the rug in my bedroom. My friend and I had been trying to launch our rocket from my open third floor window "so it would go higher..." My mistake, of course I had to dismantle the estes rocket cartridge so we could ignite the powder directly.

Magnesium strips, yep yep. Hadn't thought about that for a long time.

Not to bright, were me and me boyz... Fortunately no enduring scars, and a lot of great memories.

R.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

the lyrics of

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Desdemonas building a rocket ship, comes to me suddenly.

" Shes got a crew full of rookies .... its going to be a helluva blow"

I love this. Don't ask me what I did. I am still trying to live it down.

I think that we should adopt Trickfoxs singed coyote as our motto! MarkC