Somebody say " Bismuth" ?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Re: Somebody say " Bismuth" ?

Post by Rose »

In case Linda doesn't get back to the board anytime soon, try this link, AM:

http://content.cdlib.org/view?docId=tf7 ... &brand=oac

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

AM2 wrote:How to start? Where to start? How to do it? What I am concerned about is not so much start writting, but finishing it. This is a great responsibility.
AM,

Just start with an outline and then start putting meat around the bones. Once the student gains enough knowledge, he can surpass the teacher and become a teacher himself. You may be in that position now. It is a great responsibility but so does gathering the knowledge and studying it. Do not be afraid of finishing it, it will finish itself once you begin it and put your mind to the task.

Once you outline it, I'm sure you'll know where to go and run with it. Ask Paul, he has been through this process more than once and can give you some advice. But don't bother him with every question you have as he is trying to get a book released as well!

Mystics & Magicians - It has a good ring to it. I might be curious to listen to its calling as I passed it by on the shelf...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

AM,

Is this what you were talking about? Going back to your quote and then following it for a while, lead me to the Navigators post and this link:
http://www.altarcheologie.nl/index1.htm ... _com_2.htm

OK, Navigator, when do we set sail?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

When Dr. Brown said "we" during your meeting he may have been referencing a certain Admiral at the time who was interested in what he was doing. Someone who could see that there was a much more simple set up then sensors for fish food.

But of course, there were others too. As some of you have noticed, it takes some "deeper draft vessel" to make subs available to people who haven't been in the Navy since the forties! <g>

OK..This has puzzled me. We are talking about military classifications...probably above top secret. For some time I have been struck by the dichotomy here. Dr. Brown was obviously involved in highly classified military projects. The obvious things(appologize if I am rehashing old posts or materials) would be magnetohydrodynamics...caterpillar drive from red october....and submarine communication. Buried antenna...probably elf. But here is where it gets strange. Why the constant moving? Why the austere way of life? Surely a scientist that is producing important works for the military would be adequately compensated, would not have to work on minor projects, would not be under investigation by our own fbi. If he were suspected of spying or working for a clandestine group(tcg), he would have faced military prosecution. These two scenarios do not mesh. But the evidence for both is present. Pondering.....

Argonaut....plasma....deep ocean...bismuth...signals...metaphysics.....omega....

Speaking of subs....while stationed in Pearl Harbor(1976-1979), some shipmates and I went sailing....coming back we tacked right though the sub docks...were detained by harbor patrol and they were not laughing... We had been drinking...ahh to be young again!!! comical and memorable.
skyfish
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Yes, neutrinos…

Interesting how they’re related to certain metals -- like the four listed below -- found in esoteric processes, including alchemy and the ORMUS phenomenon, to use a currently popular name.

Excerpt from Frederick Reines bio on Wikipedia:
Researchers have concluded that without these natural neutrino processes in exploding supermassive stars, the elements like copper, silver, platinum, and gold that are heavier than iron would not exist; at least no other natural process has been discovered that creates usable quantities of the elements heavier than iron.
Those four do not exhaust the list.

Interesting too, how neutrinos can be considered a factor in nuclear arms control, a la Dr. Learned.

And ocean floor recycling activity too.

PLUS, cosmic communication -- across the universe! Non-local information potency transmission and universal signals. Deja-vuish for me.

What can’t they do? The same could be said of Chi/Qi etc.

As ever,

Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: Somebody say "sailing" ?

Post by Griffin »

Speaking of sailing -- we are under sail with a wonderful wind.

Griffin
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Griffin, what a post! What a post!

AM
Griffin
Senior Officer

Reduced-thinned binding

Post by Griffin »

AM-
I am aware that what I will now say could sound cheesy and that the topic is controversial, but consider the Bermuda Triangle. Some theories say that it is an area where the veil between the dimensions is thin. A giant electrogravitic anomaly?
Perhaps an area of "reduced binding" -- if we could ask Wilbert Smith. Binding Lite, if you like.

Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Four high

Post by Griffin »

AM-

Perhaps and peradventure, a new perspective on the four archetypes might help you be more receptive to fulfilling them. I personally think TTB did a marvelous job of it.

The highest (or deepest) archetypes might look something like this:

The WARRIOR subdues, wins, and reconciles the inner war.

The KING reigns over a unified and peaceful inner kingdom.

The MAGICIAN magically (indistinguishable from the truest science) transforms the outer from the inner.

The LOVER loves the All and extends love to all.

Since you admire TTB and thus would see him as an exemplar, why not adopt his working motto: Go Forth!

It may be that you and I can autograph each other’s books in the fullness of time.

Mr. Twigsnapper has accumulated considerable wisdom. A number of things may account for this -- but particularly the company he's kept, imo.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Skyfish-

What does the color of the Bismuth sheet on your link remind you of?

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Griffin,

Wiki:
"The usual grey color of metals depends on their "electron sea" that is capable of absorbing and re-emitting photons over a wide range of frequencies. Gold reacts differently, depending on subtle relativistic effects that affect the orbitals around gold atoms."

Electron sea...relativistic...I like the sound of that. And it disolves in mercury...mercury again... Diamagnetic, Crystal structure: cubic face centerd...structure always relative.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Au-T ... e.png#file

I do think about the sub...and the cargo. Precious metals...in ancient time why precious?

But here's why I logged back on...things keep rising to the surface...

I was making peanut butter and toast...mmmmm and listening to rock and roll on the radio.

What frequencey WOULD the creator broadcast on??? I know the answer.....all frequencies at once!

Creating the universe anew each moment....yea...vedas again...they did know didn't they?

So back to the PBS show on fractals and the part about antennae...
They used fractal antennae to improve frequency range. Back to the bismuth crystal pic...again reminds me of a fractal antenna.....but here's a tasty morsel....the earth is a fractal antenna too!
It is!
skyfish