BRAIN PRINTS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

same one

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Yes Rocky, Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher is one and the same.

And she was the topic of discussion between LindaB and myself when we attended the UFO Conference in Laughlin a couple of weeks ago and had the opportunity to sit in on Dr. Steven Greers presentation. (I think I probably reported some of our reactions in the Adamski link? Sort of lost myself in the problem I was having ( remember?) over the fact that we had discovered that we were dealing with TWO Josh Reynolds? Long story shortened ..... Thanks to Lindas research and me being able to finally wrap my head around some of the incoming information which had come in our direction suddenly. I think I am back to normal, but it was a confusing experience.

Yes, long story shortened. "That" Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher. A multi talented woman. Linda and I looked over her accomplishments and wondered aloud when she ever had time to sleep.

Still brewing some of that information which we will get back to you all when it makes a little more sense to us.

A convoluted answer to your straightforward question. Is it the same woman? Yes. Elizabeth
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

some things slip past

Post by ladygrady »

I am thoroughly convinced that there are many things that sort of " slipped past the censors" when it came to this sort of secret project. The " lab film" is one thing . And I just found something that might speak to the fact that Townsend Brown was aware of this kind of " thought generation? " ( I don't know what else to call it.) Take a look at Chapter 14 entitled " Can We Talk Awhile?" . Most of the Chapter is about the budding romance between Linda Brown and the passion of her teenaged life, this "Morgan" fellow.

She apparently had been thinking of him when she wrote a certain comment in her journal and being the good historian and biographer that he is Paul included the quote in this particular chapter. But look at it with me and with "different eyes" and see if she isn't reflecting something that Townsend Brown hadn't actually realized he had let slip past him .
In the Chapter Paul writes:
"Lindas journals from the summer of 1964 also make note of the of the festering socio-political climate of the period. Race riots were sweeping through the inner city of Philadelphia as “ 1000 black people looted and tore places apartâ€
Last edited by ladygrady on Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AND THE WALLS OF JERICHO CAME TUMBLING DOWN

Probably a lot of DUST was seen?
What you cant hear, or see, you dont know about.
You may sense an uplift, or a heavy feeling, you may be uplifted and excited, or depressed and dreary.

What you will SEE is DUST, but you may have seen other things and been told they did it.
WHO TOLD YOU?

Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

one of your links

Post by twigsnapper »

Paul,

Thanks to Rocky and regarding Dr. Elizabeth: from one of your links

"One of the leading lights in this field is Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher-Bise, who was a nuclear scientist and researcher at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and at Stanford Research Institute, Professor of Physics at John F. Kennedy University of California, research consultant to NASA and the U.S. Navy, and a member of IEEE, APS, AAAS, MAA, ANA, AAMI. Elizabeth Rauscher-Bise identified specific frequency effects to induce nausea, happiness and many other behavioral states decades ago. Clearly, Dr. Rauscher-Bise is an enthusiast: "Give me the money and three months", she boasts, "and I'll be able to affect the behavior of 80 per cent of the people in this town without their knowing it. Make them happy - or at least they'll think they're happy. Or aggressive."

Unlike many researchers in this field, Elizabeth Rauscher-Bise tends to be open about her work, has demonstrated the effects many times in quasi-public forums, and claims to experiment only on fully informed people. Many years ago during one memorable demonstration in California, she turned a specific brain wave on all students in the left-side of her auditorium, whereupon their teeth started chattering collectively and uncontrollably. When the unaffected students on the right-side of the auditorium suggested this might be some sort of trick, Elizabeth Rauscher-Bise calmly turned the specific brain wave on them instead. The right-side now suffered exactly the same fate, watched by the stunned but no longer affected students on the left-side."

Whats good for the goose? And note here that Dr. Elizabeth has been as open as she possibly can be about these developments, turning, I hope, some public interest in this direction. Others have not been as generous with their knowledge.

http://www.vialls.com/subliminalsuggest ... ntrol.html

(For those interested in following up on the specifics.)

Paul, you might note the comment about " atmospheric researchers" which I believe has come across your desk before. If it rings no bells just tell me

And note that Linda Brown was quite accurate when she quoted her Dad as saying that there was a "force that could ENCOURAGE a crowd into riot" or be the spark which could, under the right circumstances, start a war. These are the realities perhaps not seen before. But remember please. For every movement in this direction there is a COUNTER movement. What happens when people get feelings of security, happiness and hopefulness? What happens then?

People say they want the truth. But they can't handle most of it. My best to your weekend associates.

twigsnapper.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Twigsnapper,

That is an interesting link. Thank you.

If this technology is as advanced as the information given indicates, should we choose to accept at least a portion of it as valid, I suspect that the technology or training to attenuate the effects has also been studied extensively.

I wonder in what form that type of hardening might appear.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

do you mean

What can we do to " harden our susceptibility " to this incoming " force? There is a real good question, if that is what you meant? My first reaction is " You have to know about something, before you can put up defenses against it, or figure a way to disarm it."

What worries me most Andrew is not the fact that this em effect might be in the hands of the military. Thats pretty much a forgone conclusion. I am SURE that Dr. Brown was speaking about such a program in Philadelphia during the summer of 1964. Knowing his personality I like to think that he wasn't actually involved in any such program but I think he must have at least known about such tests.

But remember Dr. Browns thoughts regarding how things are linked?

HIS version of this em effect is something I don't believe I would want to see in ANY military hand. But what could it do ..... in the opposite direction?

Remember he was always the one to be first to say that any "effect" could go in at least two directions. Would that be the " countermeasure?" And if that is the case, then it would be worth going in that direction?

Just my two cents worth again. Elizabeth
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Again, I will recommend reading:
The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life by Robert Becker and Gary Selden
to get a sense of how incredibly influential even micro-microvoltages of positive or negative charge are in basic healing processes in the body.

When we consider the links in the thread above in light of this information, then we recognize that the nonthermal effects of microwave radiation could be incredibly substantial--not just on our state of mind but on our basic physical health. And remember the quote from one of the pages linked to above that these effects are non-linear, which means a tiny exposure or "dose" may have little effect, but only slightly larger "dose" or number of small exposures in a row could have much larger effects.
Chris Knight wrote:Twigsnapper,

That is an interesting link. Thank you.

If this technology is as advanced as the information given indicates, should we choose to accept at least a portion of it as valid, I suspect that the technology or training to attenuate the effects has also been studied extensively.

I wonder in what form that type of hardening might appear.
It would likely look something like the products sold here? http://www.lessemf.com/

[I have taken apart one of their "counter-frequency" broadcast units and it was primitive and likely to give you a headache. However I have tested items like their copper-cloth and found it very effective at shielding from basic emissions like cellphone. Have no idea how it would fare against concentrated microwaves. I have found their tri-field meter to be useful around the house, very sensitive for tracking EM fields at three different sensitivity levels.]

Mr. twigsnapper and EHD both allude to the crux of the issue, above, which is that with any such discovery, there is always the possibility of both therapeutic applications and of weaponization. My main problem with the way things have been going is that if there is a possibility of weaponization, everything is classified completely. So we aren't allowed to derive the potential benefits.

In addition to that, if there is some possiblitiy of disruption of established profit-making centers, like the pharmaceutical companies, we also find potentially beneficial discoveries and technologues being supressed.

There is so much more that could be said about this topic that is more specific, but will leave it at that for now.

Thanks,
R.
Last edited by Radomir on Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Here's another part of the puzzle.

http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology ... _work.html

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

rafted together

Post by twigsnapper »

Radomir and Andrew

Indeed, if you were to decide to look upon them as adversaries to the prospect of human peace, the drug producing establishment and the military establishment are two of the most powerful that you could choose. And your chances of gaining any inroad into their strength would be ......... slim.

However......... History will tell you that two strong opponents rafted together with common interests and entertwined programs suffer also from an inabiliy to be flexible.

And rafted so they are sometimes susceptible to an outside, quicker moving and responding force. I say this as a historian and I ask you to consider the possibilities that such a large negative rafted force could someday be put assunder by an alliance that was new to it and which it would be unable to comprehend and therefore, fail to see. Such changes have happened in human history. twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

July the 2nd 2005 England, live 8, billions call for action.
July the 6th England 2005 ( Scotland)G8 meet.
July the 7th England 2005 ,BANG, all above forgotten.
Blame the terrorists.
What terrorists?
Get the picture you were painted?
Do you buy the picture?
In a fight, put me near twigsnapper.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

ah

Post by twigsnapper »

kevin, always proud to have a Schoolboy Boxer at my side! twigsnapper
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Re: rafted together

Post by Radomir »

twigsnapper wrote: Indeed, if you were to decide to look upon them as adversaries to the prospect of human peace, the drug producing establishment and the military establishment are two of the most powerful that you could choose. And your chances of gaining any inroad into their strength would be ......... slim.
Slim indeed. This is one instance where using the master's tools to dismantle his house is not the way to go. First of all we couldn't afford the tools. Second, from an infinite-game standpoint, we'd be playing on the wrong field according to rules preordained to leave only one winner. And they've invested everything in making sure they can win on that field. The point is to change the entire game; to lift the level of play an order of magnitude.
twigsnapper wrote:However......... History will tell you that two strong opponents rafted together with common interests and entertwined programs suffer also from an inabiliy to be flexible.

And rafted so they are sometimes susceptible to an outside, quicker moving and responding force. I say this as a historian and I ask you to consider the possibilities that such a large negative rafted force could someday be put assunder by an alliance that was new to it and which it would be unable to comprehend and therefore, fail to see. Such changes have happened in human history. twigsnapper
May it be so.

Over the past two years I have noticed something analogous to what you have written above. Something I have been tentatively calling the "global renaissance." It may be that this is nothing new, but it did feel like a discovery to me, over the past two years.

This renaissance is happening right under everyone's noses: around the world there are folks busy finding their bliss and being disruptively creative humans, raising and disbanding their momentary networks, joining and leaving communities of practice, practicing viral wisdom-spreading.

This renaissance is specifically resistant to the divide, conquer and commodify MO of the global conglomerates because it is so dispersed, hyper-diversified, and unorganized.

"We" haven't noticed this renaissance because your general person-on-the-street's view of such goodness is blocked by the daily barrage of bad-news and fear-promulgating global media empires. Of course, it's their job to make sure we only think in certain fixed channels.

At least we can hope and have faith that the life-affirming forces are keeping neck-in-neck with the life-negative. As disaggregated and populist as they may be, their efforts together are tremendous and noble. I'd rather strain my ears to hear that faint, fractal harmony than keep listening to the big band that keeps on playing the same old marching tunes...

R.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

diverse but not disconnected

Post by twigsnapper »

Radomir

I agree with what you have said:

"Over the past two years I have noticed something analogous to what you have written above. Something I have been tentatively calling the "global renaissance." It may be that this is nothing new, but it did feel like a discovery to me, over the past two years"

I just wondered why it was , for you, that that span of time seemed notable?

"This renaissance is happening right under everyone's noses: around the world there are folks busy finding their bliss and being disruptively creative humans, raising and disbanding their momentary networks, joining and leaving communities of practice, practicing viral wisdom-spreading. "

Someone once called it "self organizing"

This renaissance is specifically resistant to the divide, conquer and commodify MO of the global conglomerates because it is so dispersed, hyper-diversified, and unorganized.

The only effective way to be.

"We" haven't noticed this renaissance because your general person-on-the-street's view of such goodness is blocked by the daily barrage of bad-news and fear-promulgating global media empires. Of course, it's their job to make sure we only think in certain fixed channels. "

So right.

"At least we can hope and have faith that the life-affirming forces are keeping neck-in-neck with the life-negative. As disaggregated and populist as they may be, their efforts together are tremendous and noble. I'd rather strain my ears to hear that faint, fractal harmony than keep listening to the big band that keeps on playing the same old marching tunes...

I really hope that others take what you have said above as their banner.

"Have faith, life affirming forces, keeping neck and neck, efforts together, tremendous and noble .... strain your ears and you will hear that faint fractal harmony " and as flow has said more than once, Dancing is better than marching.............. twigsnapper.
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

Radomir,

You are absolutely correct, a renaissance is underway. It is driven by the ability of people to share diverse ideas via the internet. Gutenberg’s invention of the printing press allowed the free exchange of ideas beginning in 1440, with the result being the Renaissance. Much like a catalysis lowering the activation energy for a chemical reaction, the internet has acted as catalysis for the exchange of ideas. Some of these ideas will be factual, some will not. However, when the information is distilled, the factual will remain and the disinformation will ultimately be discredited.

The advent of digital communications had lessened the impact of television’s hold on information. Operation Mockingbird has less and less influence on public opinion, much to the distress of those in “chargeâ€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Operation " Mockingbird"

Rocky,

May I ask what inspired you to mention " Operation Mockingbird"? As you know there are no coincidences in our particular rabbit hole. So, its not an idle question. Did someone happen to mention it to you recently?

Speaking of Mockingbirds. The silly thing is back. Silly bird has decided once more that it likes me. Elizabeth