BLACK TRIANGLES

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Just bumping this thread up again.
I appear to be a past master of stopping threads, very embarressing, I wonder what stops the flow of these threads, they seem so bouyant , then zap, full stop.
I am only meaning to help, perhaps when the new chapters were appearing, we naturally migrated our interest towards the new chapter, I sense so much is buried in here, just a case of looking back, to go forward?
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mr twigsnapper in Nov 2006, before my time here, mentioned Paul scuba diving and looking up.
He mentions a thin membrane and a current he learn't to go with.
I must look back more often to see these little funny red flags lying about the place, making note to myself.
I would have jumped upon such a comment .
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
Your reference to building a time machine down a well, only Elizabeth appears to have commented(gravity well)?
What is down a well?
why is a well placed where it is?
Why does PRESSURE mount as you go further underwater, and is that PRESSURE consistent at every depth of water, in differing locations?
Submarine people should be able to answer that?

I consider that water houses differing levels of positive or negative charge, and that the dowser reacts to the positive or negative dependent upon where the dowser is situated, the negative will chase to the positive, PRESSURE.
That word has bugged me most of my life, I have worked with pressure in water , steam and oil, very high pressure as far as oil is concerned, and have always been bugged by it?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado 14,
Your reference to building a time machine down a well, only Elizabeth appears to have commented(gravity well)?
What is down a well?
why is a well placed where it is?
Why does PRESSURE mount as you go further underwater, and is that PRESSURE consistent at every depth of water, in differing locations?
Submarine people should be able to answer that?

I consider that water houses differing levels of positive or negative charge, and that the dowser reacts to the positive or negative dependent upon where the dowser is situated, the negative will chase to the positive, PRESSURE.
That word has bugged me most of my life, I have worked with pressure in water , steam and oil, very high pressure as far as oil is concerned, and have always been bugged by it?
Kevin
Not that kind of a well.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

mikado14,
Well , you're reply was not too helpfull.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

All's well

Post by Mikado14 »

Well, I wouldn't want to make you ill for I want you to feel well. The well I was referring to was an artificially created gravity well and not a well for water. Well, let's see, now that all is well again I will end this with all's well that ends well.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
Can you puzzle the words in this ,
http://www.nanoworld.org.ru/forum/viewt ... d=485&p=10
The pictures are ringing bells.
This has to do with wells, different types of wells, but wells operating by this method, imo.
kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. (Kevin) B., finally I've found the time to address your most interesting find.

The website also rings a whole church of bells with me! Luckily I was able to find the English version of his website - unfortunately with almost no information on the swastika as depicted in the photos.

First the English-website: http://www.nanoworld.org.ru/data/01/dat ... /index.htm

Then read the following interesting text!
http://www.nanoworld.org.ru/data/01/data/texts.rus/9970904.htm wrote:NANOWORLD AND UNTRADITIONAL SOURCES OF ENERGY

Kushelev A.Y., Polishuk S.E.

On the basis of the advanced model of Maxwell's ether is offered a system of the hypotheses which have opened a way to creation essentially new ecologically pure microwave engines and sources of energy, capable to receive from ether practically unlimited amounts of energy in any point of the Universe. The hypothesis about structure of ether named "nanoworld" because of the sizes of its elements is stated.

It is supposed, that in one cubic metre of nanoworld's structure is contained of the order 10114 J of energy, that on 96 orders more than energy contained in cubic metre of nuclear fuel. This monstrous energy can be taken from structure of nanoworld with the help of the electromagnetic resonator of the special form and high quality factor (theoretically quality factor should be more than 150000).

Experimentally is confirmed, that the whole class of ritual subjects (the tridents of ancient gods, swastika, various kind of a crown etc.) actually are a unknown by science resonators. Them quality factor is limited only to accuracy of manufacturing of the carcass and quality of materials, and, means, theoretically unlimited. These resonators can be made both of metal, and from non-conductor. Most effective are dielectric resonators (special classes of polyhedrons, in particular diamond form etc.). They are necessary for making to within angular seconds, that will allow to reach necessary quality factor.

Also is stated and experimentally confirmed the hypothesis that the christian cross can serve the microwave engine capable to move without a reactive jet in air and space. The mechanism of occurrence of draft is opened.

Thus, there is a real opportunity of creation of sources of energy scooping it from the nanoworld, and also engines of new generation for space flying devices.
Does the word DIELECTRIC RESONATORS ring a bell?

Let me proceed with the wells. I found another very interesting reference on this subject i. e. Wolf Klaphake: Practical Methods for Condensation of Water from the Atmosphere(http://www.rexresearch.com/airwells/klaphake.htm)

Finally let me again remind you off the following paragraph from Joseph Farrell's book (which I use solely, because it is a useful compendium of various interesting sources) "Reich of the Black Sun":
Dr. Ing. Ott Christoph Hilgenberg was a student of the renowned Nobel laureate Walter Gerlach, whose work in magnetic spin polarization in 1921 had earned him the Nobel Prize. Hilgenberg, however, while within the "mainstream" of physics, was not one to allow his mind to be constrained by conventional concepts, as any glance at his two little known, but quite unconventional and thought-provoking papers will attest. In 1931 Hilgenberg published what may best be called an arcane paper entitled "Gravitation, Tromben, und Wellen in bewegten Medien," or "Gravitation, Beats, and Waves in Moving Media." The title itself is quite suggestive, for it is the first indication that, even before the Nazis, and after relativity, at least one serious and respected German physicist is still thinking of the old idea of an aether, but thinking about it in a way quite different from the static aether concepts of the 19th century that led to the famous Michelson-Morley experiment, and Sagnac's rotational version of it. For Hilgenberg is thinking of a dynamic aether, spurred in part no doubt by the implications of Sagnac's version of the famous experiment. Hilgenberg's paper was arcane and abstruse in the extreme, advocating the idea of gravitation as a vertical ether sink. Thus, as in relativity, gravity was the consequence of a complex geometry, only in Hilgenberg's case, this meant that "mass" was a geometric result manifest, for example, in a rotating body's interior. This led Hilgenberg to propose the very unconventional idea that the earth - or any other such rotating massive body - expanded and contracted, in a huge wave-like pattern over time. In 1938 Hilgenberg followed this paper up with a mathematical and theoretical physics tour de force entitled "Quantenzahlen, Wirbelring-Atommodelle und Heliumsechserring-Aufbauprinzip des Periodensystems der chemischen Elemente," a mind-twister that is no less impressive in English: "A Quantum Number, Vortex Atom Model and Hexagonal-ring Construction Principle of the Periodic System of the Chemical Elements." Hilgenberg had developed the mathematics for a system of modelling complete atoms according to vorticular rotational principles of the now long-discarded aether!
What do you say about this Mr. B.? Gravity as a vertical ether-sink. Then the notion that Earth as well as other rotating bodies contract and expand.

Kozyrev anyone? Laithwaite anyone?

AM
AM

Post by AM »

Speaking of expanding and contracting one thing comes to my mind.

Music of the Spheres! What do you say about that Mr. (Kevin) B.? Was the old Pythagoras right after all?

And then look at the article I found today.
LiveScience.com - Wed Apr 16
Earth's Hum Sounds More Mysterious Than Ever

Charles Q. Choi

Earth gives off a relentless hum of countless notes completely imperceptible to the human ear, like a giant, exceptionally quiet symphony, but the origin of this sound remains a mystery.

Now unexpected powerful tunes have been discovered in this hum. These new findings could shed light on the source of this enigma.

The planet emanates a constant rumble far below the limits of human hearing, even when the ground isn't shaking from an earthquake. (It does not cause the ringing in the ear linked with tinnitus.) This sound, first discovered a decade ago, is one that only scientific instruments - seismometers - can detect. Researchers call it Earth's hum.

Investigators suspect this murmur could originate from the churning ocean, or perhaps the roiling atmosphere. To find out more, scientists analyzed readings from an exceptionally quiet Earth-listening research station at the Black Forest Observatory in Germany, with supporting data from Japan and China.

Different types

In the past, the oscillations that researchers found made up this hum were "spheroidal" - they basically involved patches of rock moving up and down, albeit near undetectably.

Now oscillations have been discovered making up the hum that, oddly, are shaped roughly like rings. Imagine, if you will, rumbles that twist in circles in rock across the upper echelons of the planet, almost like dozens of lazy hurricanes.

Scientists had actually expected to find these kinds of oscillations, but these new ring-like waves are surprisingly about as powerful as the spheroidal ones are. The expectation was they would be relatively insignificant.

New thinking

This discovery should force researchers to significantly rethink what causes Earth's hum. While the spheroidal oscillations might be caused by forces squeezing down on the planet - say, pressure from ocean or atmospheric waves - the twisting ring-like phenomena might be caused by forces shearing across the world's surface, from the oceans, atmosphere or possibly even the sun.

Future investigations of this part of the hum will prove challenging, as "this is a very small signal that is hard to measure, and the excitation is probably due to multiple interactions in a complex system," said researcher Rudolf Widmer-Schnidrig, a geoscientist at the University of Stuttgart, Germany.

Still, a better understanding of this sound will shed light on how the land, sea and air all interact, he added.

Researcher Dieter Kurrle and Widmer-Schnidrig detailed their findings March 20 in the journal Geophysical Research Letters.

Original Story: Earth's Hum Sounds More Mysterious Than Ever
(http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/ ... h-hum.html)
Now, what would Dr. Brown say about this, hm?

And why do I constantly have the ion sound waves at the back of my mind?

AM
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. (Kevin) B., there is another brilliant post you made and the whole week I was waiting to find enough time to respond to it properly.

I am quite hesitant as where to post this, but let me try it with here.
Mr (Kevin) B. wrote:I do find very close to circles, but they are actually spirals.

And it is because of spirals that I consider spin origonates. If you visualise a ball rolling into a spiral pathway, the spiral decreases in diameter constantly until it reaches a point where the spiral will traverse out in the opposite direction and the ball will be then rolling in the opposite direction. The ball as it nears the spiral end point must become smaller and more dense, and spin faster and faster, when it reaches the end point it will momenterilly stop and then begin to spin in the opposite direction going out in the reverse way leading to a point where it constantly slows to a stop, and then begins to roll back into the centre point again.

If you think of time this way, it is going faster and faster, always just passing inside of where it was last circulation and is somewhat at a denser state, which relates to a different harmonic frequency rate.
If you push in front of the ball an ever decreasing area, but the same volume , then the pressure will raise as well? Well well I am back to wells. Thats because of the spiral pathways that lead to the point where the well is sited, the push up into the point where the well is sited pushes the water level up to the surface in relation to the push downward at that point, in other words the meeting point of the two spirals is closer to the surface at that point, hence gravity is different at that point, because gravity is a consequence of the relationship and position of spiral pathways.
Everything spirals.
This is so perfect, Mr. B.! Please look at the following schematic by Otis Carr and tell me how you feel.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/specs1_lg.gif

Pay attention to the spirals and the UTRON-connection!

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote: Earth gives off a relentless hum of countless notes completely imperceptible to the human ear, like a giant, exceptionally quiet symphony, but the origin of this sound remains a mystery.

Now unexpected powerful tunes have been discovered in this hum. These new findings could shed light on the source of this enigma.

And why do I constantly have the ion sound waves at the back of my mind?

AM
I believe it might have been you....my young Jedi...I mentioned something about the universe sings and something about listenning to it.

Now let me ask you relative to certain discussions, are you trying to build an instrument to sing?

Mikado
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Mikado wrote:Now let me ask you relative to certain discussions, are you trying to build an instrument to sing?
If we are having the same thought, then I would have to say yes.

Two tuned pitch-forks. You strike one and the other immediately responds.

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Am,
I have heard this sound, the picture in front of me went very wobbly (hologram) one part of me was frightened, the other part was very excited, and i heard that part talking.
" thats the universe, where we come from, don't be frightened, whooeeee"
T'other half was saying " 58 year old man killed falling from megalithic stones"
I was stood here, viewing a crop circle of nine fold geometry.
I had looked to the stars, and asked for help, a couple of days before the crop circle appeared.
http://www.rollrightstones.co.uk/tour3.shtml
They are the WHISPERING KNIGHTS.
They certainly are, and they are spot on, X.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

Oh, yes, good that you mentioned crop-circles Mr. B.! You know, the Russian website that you found also has some truly interesting explanations for the crop-circle phenomenon. Try to look around at the English-version that I provided above.

What you said about your adventures with the Whispering Knights is astonishing!

You asked for help and then a few days later the crop-circle appeared? Whew!

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I don't know if this link has been posted before, but I like the picture.
http://www.rense.com/general5/trb.htm
kevin
fibonacci is king