Secrets unveiled

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

smug fellow

Post by twigsnapper »

Mikado,

Better described as Mr. Martin Decker from Philadelphia. (Better late? than never? ) twigsnapper
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

needs not to know

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Just struck me that here is a BIG difference between the phrases

People are on a "need to know basis" and the phrase that Dr. Brown used regarding his daughter. He told Morgan then " She NEEDS not to know."

Looking at the way things unfold perhaps she did in fact NEED not to know certain things because she was then kept safely isolated from the activity which very well might have been dangerous for her to even think about. Interesting that Dr. Brown would consider her Need, actually above the operation. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Demolition, COMES to MIND?
Martin-Decker
Dust to dust.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Demolition, COMES to MIND?
Martin-Decker
Dust to dust.
Kevin
Okay, here comes my stupidity or my inability to read.

What is the connection of Martin Decker to demolition?

Please explain and thanking you in advance,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

dust to dust

Mikado and kevinb,

When I read your response kevin my reaction was that you were saying that the Martin Decker situation came from nothing and eventually went back to nothing and it was meant and designed to be that. Of course that is MY interpretation and could be as off as any one elses. I am with you Mikado, I would like to hear more of what kevinb is actually meaning.

Of course, maybe that is not part of this strange drill. Remember we are all different colored glass here and the sunlight shining through us is meant to be different and perhaps not even mixed. Still I think it wouldn't hurt to compare notes on what kevins message inspires in each of us.

Mikado, I know you are after specifics. But in generalities .... what did kevins message mean to you at the very first reading. ( besides the possible " huh!.... There he goes again!"

As one of our newer members on this forum described just recently, sometimes things can be right in front of you but its the language that gives us a hard time seeing. Still .... there is an underlying communication here. That in mind .... going forward? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado, Elizabeth,
This may seem odd, I can't remember why I wrote that .
Thats a worry, I usually have a handle upon all that enters my empty head, I saw the name, thought demolition, thought dust to dust.
Sorry, I am off a hunting, who is Martin Decker?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
grinder
Senior Officer

demolition

Post by grinder »

When I looked at Kevins message I saw the old Stardust Hotel in Vegas coming down. You know how that happens. Charges seem to go off in a staggered pattern. boom, boom ..... boom and the inside walls start collapsing .... boom, boom boom and the outside walls start falling in on the stuff on the middle. And when the dust clears what you have is a very neat pile of rubble.

I understand that before that happened they actually sold all of the equipment out of the kitchens, the beds and couches from each room. In fact I think they offered each " room" separately. I guess that was so if you had a romantic and sentimentally favorite room you could collect momentos. (?????) Something strange like that. But months before all of the booming happened there were truckloads leaving that place just packed to the hilt.

And of course soon there will be a brand new establishment there because the land is too valuable to turn it into a parking lot.

But could this kind of thing be happening with situations around Townsend Brown? get the stuff out .... boom boom boom ... dust to dust, like kevin said. The trick is, where did all the " stuff" go?

My impression. If I get a color on the floor I pick blue. grinder
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

where did the "stuff go"

This, my friends is EXACTLY the kind of interconnected strngeness that I have come to expect from this forum.

" Stuff"

Do you all remember THAT is the word that Morgan used when he was talking about Dr. Browns equipment being moved around? He called it " stuff"

And when Paul wrote about those developments he called it, following Morgans lead ... " STUFF"

AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN FOLKS TALKING ABOUT "STUFF." Coincidence? You can think so if you want. And off to the side we have Mr. Twigsnapper . Who , you might notice, left this subject alone until just now when he dropped it right back in our laps again. STUFF indeed.

I agree with you grinder. Thats what I see too. a big building coming down. You might be interested to know that there is no building there in Bala Cynwyd where the Decker Laboratories used to be. Nothing but a very big ....... parking lot. They saved all of the big trees and sort of built the parking lot amongst the trees .... but every essence of what was there in 1966 is GONE. So where did all the STUFF go? Elizabeth
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

Re: where did the "stuff go"

Post by ETernalightwithin »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: I agree with you grinder. Thats what I see too. a big building coming down. You might be interested to know that there is no building there in Bala Cynwyd where the Decker Laboratories used to be. Nothing but a very big ....... parking lot. They saved all of the big trees and sort of built the parking lot amongst the trees .... but every essence of what was there in 1966 is GONE. So where did all the STUFF go? Elizabeth
Hmm, I'll have to go check it out now.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: Secrets unveiled

Post by skyfish »

EHD wrote:

One of the questions I would like to see explored someday (again, because this is an age old challenge.) "What is the NATURE of inspiration?" How did these "downloads" actually reach Townsend Brown? Was it something that was a product purely of his own mind? Or was it "inspired" by some other force, and if that is the case, HOW?

Now many people reading Pauls book will not want to even go there. For them the account of where this man moved, who he knew, what he did, what he thought will be more than enough. ( And they are right too!)

But these other questions about our own spirituality and our own destiny. Those are questions buried like Pirate gold in the sand of this book. "More here than meets the eye" could never be more appropriate. Elizabeth

Again...downloads...
The creator speaks to some more clearly than others. That's the way it has always been.
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

AM,
I thought somebody might enjoy that.
Have you read Meetings With Remarkable Men?
I love to fish. Do you fish AM?
skyfish
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.