NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

YES

Post by Trickfox »

flowperson wrote:So Trickfox...would "i" be the notation for imaginary numbers ? If we are calculating movement about in imaginary spaces, then this would make some sense to me. I seem to remember something of this sort of discussion when studying the generational aspects of chaotic systems. Reimann geometry, Hilbert Space...anything similar to Clifford space ? Remember you're dealing with a mathematical novice here, but I do understand the generation and degredation of forms in space. But usually in the context of supercomputer -generated animations.

flow.... :wink:
To quote your post a few hours ago

BINGO!

Trickfox :twisted:
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: For Mr. Twigsnapper

Post by Mikado14 »

Mikado14 wrote:Mr. Twigsnapper,

First off, I haven't a clue where in the hell to put this sooooooooo...here it is, as random as it is.

Perhaps we are rapidly approaching a time where these names might be of interest. I have been sitting on some info I dug up a bit ago and with all this talk of Adamski and such and the time span Paul is currently at, it might just be appropriate.

Do you know of these names:

Erb
Robert Cutler
J. Patrick Coyne

German saucers indeed or was it referred to as a soup dish?

Mikado

PS: You whoooo? Grinder?
Mr. Twigsnapper,

I have a question, Would Erb have been one of the men that Dr. Brown and you would have been looking for?

I had a friend named Walter Erb at one time, maybe 35 years ago. Amazing when you have a dream about him and you google his name, you never know what you will find.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
Scientology is what I spotted.
I filled in their 200 question page a few days ago.
I wonder if they can see a hobbit?
kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

It’s too easy to get lost in the swamp of conspiracy theories, but…

It’s interesting to see the connections for the name J. Patrick Coyne, for example, which Mikado provided. When you visit the address below (don’t worry, it’s a safe house) and open the “Show a social network diagram for this nameâ€
Last edited by Griffin on Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

other names connect

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Griffin,

Other names connect. Peter Wright for example. CIA connections abound. Gee, I wonder why. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Gee, golly, whizzers guys...it sure baffles me too !!!

The CIA wouldn't be using black ops technologies to nudge realities of the past into more acceptable futures for somebody's agendas, d'ya think?

In the late nineties I visited the CIA website just to see what it looked like. I immediately felt emotionally overwhelmed by something that seemed to be averse to whatever life-force that embraced me at the time.

I looked at the graphics. It showed a series of gold, bold face pocket watches that faded into the black background in a spiral form, and what's more, faded to a red color from a gold color the farther back into the spiral the watches progressed and faded into the black background.

Hmmm...red shift phenomena happen when something is moving away from you at high speed, right ? The doppler effect would be the acoustic equivalent.

These days the site features a straightforward blue and white Federal Government arrangement and no fancy-schmancy graphics. Wonder why ?

flow....8)
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

down to business?

This is just my personal interpretation of the graphics that you described.

I can see the shift from an entity that actually thought it was WELL above the law to one that is now trying to change its look ( if not the agenda) to the public perception that it is "down to earth now, tending to the serious business at hand." No more flights of fancy during the Cuban Crises, no more exploding cigars and who me stinks ..... hopefully no more black eyes, no more Church reports ... we have moved on to rendition teams ... and solo agents working now more or less on their own ( 24 hour types) knowing all the time that what they are being asked to do will be against public policy.

Just as Hilary said? .... "we can't have that sort of activity ".... yet when push comes to crunch she knows as well as everybody else .... with three hours to go before a detonation possibility somewhere, just what kind of humane treatment would someone be expected to give a terrorist who holds the secret to stopping such a thing? Politics is one thing I would think and " field discression " would be another.

And that kind of change ..... that from the whole agency being untouchable politically to just a small footprint being untouched (because unseen, unknown. unrecognized) ..... thats the sort of change I think that we are seeing.

What the public sees then for the agency is clean cut colors boldly displayed. The fading to black stuff has done just that. My two cents. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

laughing off my chair

Kevin, you said

"Mikado 14,
Scientology is what I spotted.
I filled in their 200 question page a few days ago.
I wonder if they can see a hobbit?"

Laughing off my chair here.

A Hobbit undercover in the world of Scientology.

This is going to be good! Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Kevin...when I see a "now hiring hobbits" sign in the window of the Las Vegas Scientology Church, I'll know that you've been successful ! lol :lol:

Elizabeth...yeah I was doing retrospective. I have sensed a calming down of the really screwy Intel stuff the past ten years or so...but then, having the "abilities" to do such things is a horrendus temptation politically. Thanks.

flow.... 8)
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hey Kevin...have you heard anything in your vicinity about these goings on ? Is your Welsh friend up to leaving sculpted artifacts on door steps these days ?

Just wondering.... flow.... :wink:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071003/od_ ... UmqJ.s0NUE
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Best piece of self advertising in years, brilliant .
http://www.paradox-carving.co.uk/paradox/
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

"a safe house"????

Post by Trickfox »

[quote="Griffin"] visit the address below (don’t worry, it’s a safe house) and open the “Show a social network diagram for this nameâ€
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Griffin
Senior Officer

safe as...?

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox-

That's a good tip. But I was being facetious, since virtually nothing is safe in the virtual cyber world and especially something like this, as I was sure everyone would obviously know. I hope this doesn't fuel any paranoia.

As ever,

Griffin
Trickfox
The Magician

Oh...well Ok then!

Post by Trickfox »

Griffin

Obviously, you and I need to get better aquainted because I cannot yet see you "facetiousness" for what it is. Others are perhaps able to see it because they know you, or have met you before.
I have not.
That is why I'm asking you to be patient with me and others who may not be in your "CLUB" yet.

It is difficult to live like a mushroom!!!

Trickfox
Trickfox
The Magician

For Flowperson and ....others

Post by Trickfox »

Matej Pavsic
Jozef Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
E-mail: [email protected]
Abstract. A theory in which 16-dimensional curved Clifford space (C-space) provides a realization of Kaluza-Klein theory is investigated. No extra dimensions of spacetime are needed: ''extra dimensions'' are in C-space. We explore the spin gauge theory in C-space and show that the generalized spin connection contains the usual 4-dimensional gravity and Yang-Mills fields of the U(1) × SU(2) × SU(3) gauge group. The representation space for the latter group is provided by 16-component generalized spinors composed of four usual 4-component spinors, defined geometrically as the members of four independent minimal left ideals of Clifford algebra.
Conclusion
In current approaches to quantum gravity the starting point is often in assuming that at short
distances there exists an underlying structure, based, e.g., on string and branes, or spin networks
and spin foams. It is then expected that the smooth spacetime manifold of classical general
relativity emerges as a succeintly good approximation at large distances. However, it is feasible
to assume that what will emerge is in fact not just spacetime, but spacetime with certain
additional structure. The approach discussed in this contribution suggests that the long distance
approximation to a more fundamental structure is Clifford space. This is the space of the degrees
of freedom that describe extended objects. Since Clifford space is a higher dimensional space,
it can serve for a realization of Kaluza-Klein theory, and since all its dimensions are physically
observable to us, there is no need for compactification of extra dimensions.
Enjoy

Trickfox