NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by greggvizza »

natecull wrote:Literally? Every direction at once, including opposite ones? Or a random jiggling?
I think that is what the German quantum physicists referred to as Zitterbewegung.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zitterbewegung

GV
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:These hanging balls,
If the aether is moving in all directions at once, then if you place two objects near each other, and the objects have a manipulative effect on the free flow in all directions of the aether, then they will form a field about themselves of circulating aether, which is both positive and negative, there will be attraction then, not because of the objects, but because the objects create a field, each object creates a different field reaction, dependant upon how it is formed crystalline structure wise, is how I percieve it, with chirality acting in a refractive/reflective fashion.

It's not the balls that are attracted to each other, it's the balls creating an attractive field pattern/s.
I can think of some of the obvious answers to this.
It's all Biefeld Brown.
View everything from the aethers observation , not from what it creates, it acts symbiotically with everything it has created, but everything is different shapes, the shapes create the fields of interferance patterns.
Because of the geometry involved, the aether is following vortex patterns in spiral shape in/out of points, everything created by this utilises the available dual flows, humans are good at this, but much of nature is even better, we are greedy, wanting more and more , constantly consuming the stored and compressed aether that other life forms have coalesced into themselves, everything is ONE, from no-thing, the better that you can manipulate no-thing, you will be able to do any thing.
kevin
Kevin,

After all this time of going back and forth, it appears that others are doing it to you. Remember how we used to go at it? Remember how I used to keep telling you to give a glossary of terms? You have gotten better at it and I also, began to see what you were attempting to communicate. When you used to say "It's all Biefeld-Brown" it used to rub me wrong. I would ask you to explain what you meant and you would try. We were both logger heads but over the fullness of time and your attempts at explanations I DO see why you say "It's all Biefeld-Brown". To me, it is all Maxwell...and others.

When you say "everything is one, from no-thing", I see that as well. Somewhere in this forum and I believe it was posted by Linda Brown in the Second Draft section and she used the term "intelligent aether". If it is found that the aether causes the condensation into matter, and all is built from this, then do we dare say that this is our memory of God?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

greggvizza wrote:
natecull wrote:Literally? Every direction at once, including opposite ones? Or a random jiggling?
I think that is what the German quantum physicists referred to as Zitterbewegung.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zitterbewegung

GV
Oh gregg, you have it in the German, in the English it is called "Jitterbugging" and it was popular in the 40's.

Just a stupid Mikado joke....
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

How about the possibility that the two lead balls are not attracted to one another but are being pushed together by the inrushing flow of aether. Since the balls are so close to one another there is more pressure on the outer sides than between them and thy get pushed together.

GV
Trickfox
The Magician

Kitselman's Time teacher

Post by Trickfox »

From Page 12 of Beau Kitselman's book "The time teachers"
This attainment of penetration is the most effective and deadly (or rather lively) of weaopons. By means of penetration it is possible to ignite men's minds with ideas which travel like prairie fire. Since the ideas are flexible they can far outdistance 'fixed' propaganda. Wars are the result of deseases of men's minds. Without the successfull hypnosis of millions of minds no war can be started. If these minds are dehypnotised, no conflict ramains to be seen. If ideas which are flexible are made sufficiently contagious they can leap barriers. A man of balance cannot be described in any one way; no idea can be made his label. And as IAO TZU remarked, "that which has no substantial existence can find entrance even where there is no crevice.
Just wanted to bring back ideas that we have touched upon many times.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Mr. Mikado, you wrote:

When you say "everything is one, from no-thing", I see that as well. Somewhere in this forum and I believe it was posted by Linda Brown in the Second Draft section and she used the term "intelligent aether". If it is found that the aether causes the condensation into matter, and all is built from this, then do we dare say that this is our memory of God?

My comment:

A profound thought. Yes, I believe we do dare say this -- and we’re in good company. Trickfox quoted Beau Kiselman quoting Lao Tzu, an excellent source IMO since he obviously had first hand knowledge of the “intelligent aether” aka chi/qi. In the Daoist concept of Self cultivation expressed in the Chinese internal arts, we link back to Wuji and Dao (Tao) via the body/intention through both external-internal exercises. Wuji is the limitless, borderless, formless plenum where all the “stuff” really happens or potentially “happens.” It is possible to unmistakably experience and even see it -- although it’s a jittery picture, so to speak. The dualistic Yin-Yang gives rises to all phenomena or “the ten-thousand things” as the Chinese modestly put it. Embracing Yin-Yang and Wuji -- yet higher/deeper still in a sense -- is the mystery of Dao, or God in our Anglo-Saxon derived terminology.

I also like your “jitterbugging” reference. One of my uncles was a champ at it, while another mastered the Irish jig, according to my mother. Reminds me of Flow -- “Dancing is better than marching.” Perhaps the Jitterbug can become a Flow Forum unofficial dance along with the Time Warp dance. We have unofficial mascots and music, so why not dances?

I think we are under-standing each other better on the Flow Forum, thanks to perseverance and the nature of the forum. After all, we’re standing-under the example and influence of Townsend Brown.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

IAO TZU

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox, you quoted Beau Kiselman:

If ideas which are flexible are made sufficiently contagious they can leap barriers. A man of balance cannot be described in any one way; no idea can be made his label. And as IAO TZU remarked, "that which has no substantial existence can find entrance even where there is no crevice.”

My comment:

Both Beau Kiselman and Townsend Brown obviously realized that the ancients were quite conversant with the “intelligent aether” (IA) and knew how to generate and utilize it. It’s interesting the Lao Tzu’s name seems to be mistakenly given as Iao Tzu. But, as I said before, Freudian slips are not so slippery after all. IAO is an ancient esoteric term -- sometimes misinterpreted or applied by a particular group of Gnostics, as Plotinus remarked, but appropriate to our Flow Forum discussions in certain respects. We might create our own IAO acronym, standing for Intelligent Aether Operation. IAO also was an acronym for the intelligence operation, the Information Awareness Office, which was part of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Check out their logo, which caused some controversy among conspiraphiles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informatio ... ess_Office

As ever,

Griffin
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS - The Glow Explained

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

Some interesting discussions passing by. Mikado, I think you and Paul were talking about beneficiation and you posted a good link. Another is here in Dr. Brown's first notebook for in it he talks about beneficiation. Now ore flotation as he describes is a good method for extracting ore.
http://www.rexresearch.com/brown1/brown1.htm

But reading further below, a sketch caught my eye:

I was most interested in the bottom sketch. The flame jet generator is throwing off electrons, charging the craft naturally. The incoming electrons to replace the ones ejected produce a corona or glow around the craft. Is this where the glow comes from?
So this is the famous glow lights which is the coronal glow around the craft creating a plasma shield to not only protect the craft, but move it in time? Did I just figure out the FTM? Because flying disks are cool but it ain't gonna go without a helluva power supply. So I wondered about what to do with the excess voltage and it makes sense to put it on the outside of the craft.
Now the note to the right I am having difficulty reading. Can anyone else make it out? I think it says:
tantalum becoming excited by corona photons to potential 200 units!
Now what does that mean?

Now the only thing I have trouble is that the craft is positive in charge. If the earth is positive in charge, then all is fine because like charges repel. But if the ground is negative, it would attract the positive craft and would not lift it.

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: IAO TZU

Post by FM No Static At All »

Griffin wrote:
Both Beau Kiselman and Townsend Brown obviously realized that the ancients were quite conversant with the “intelligent aether” (IA) and knew how to generate and utilize it. It’s interesting the Lao Tzu’s name seems to be mistakenly given as Iao Tzu. But, as I said before, Freudian slips are not so slippery after all. IAO is an ancient esoteric term -- sometimes misinterpreted or applied by a particular group of Gnostics, as Plotinus remarked, but appropriate to our Flow Forum discussions in certain respects. We might create our own IAO acronym, standing for Intelligent Aether Operation. IAO also was an acronym for the intelligence operation, the Information Awareness Office, which was part of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Check out their logo, which caused some controversy among conspiraphiles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informatio ... ess_Office
If the aether is the structure from which matter is created, then would it not seem logical that the intelligence created the aether? That is, intelligence permeates the aether by virtue of consciousness being the creative force. Mr. Magic recently visited the Edgar Cayce A.R.E., and if I remember my Cayce, he said something about the Akashic Record which holds all knowledge of all time.
Wiki wrote:The akashic records (akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space" or "aether") is a term used in theosophy to describe a compendium of mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence. These records are described to contain all knowledge of human experience and the history of the cosmos. They are metaphorically described as a library and other analogues commonly found in discourse on the subject include a 'universal computer' and the 'Mind of God'. Descriptions of the records assert that they are constantly updated and that they can be accessed through astral projection. The concept originated in the theosophical movements of the 19th Century, and remains prevalent in New Age discourse.
A theosophical term referring to a universal filing system which records every occurring thought, word, and action. The records are impressed on a subtle substance called akasha (or soniferous ether). In Hindu mysticism this akasha is thought to be the primary principle of nature from which the other four natural principles, fire, air, earth, and water, are created. These five principles also represent the five senses of the human being.

The records have been referred to by different names including the cosmic mind, the universal mind, the collective unconscious, or the collective subconscious. Others think the akashic records make clairvoyance and psychic perception possible.
t is believed by philosophists, trained psychics, mystics, and Reiki practitioners that the events recorded upon that akasha can be ascertained or read in certain states of consciousness. Such states of consciousness can be induced by certain stages of sleep, weakness, illness, drugs, and meditation so not only mystics but ordinary people can and do perceive the akashic records. Some mystics claim to be able to reanimate their contents as if they were turning on a celestial television set. Yogis also believe that these records can be perceived in certain psychic states.

An example of one who many claimed to have successfully read the akashic records is the late American mystic Edgar Cayce. Cayce did his readings in a sleep state or trance. Cayce's method was described by Dr. Wesley H. Ketchum who for several years used Cayce as an adjunct for his medical practice. "Cayce's subconscious...is in direct communication with all other subconscious minds, and is capable of interpreting through his objective mind and imparting impressions received to other objective minds, gathering in this way all knowledge possessed by endless millions of other subconscious minds." Apparently Cayce was interpreting the collective subconscious mind long before the psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung postulated his concept of the collective unconscious.
While much of this is steeped in religion or ritual, there must be something of a physical manifestation to it, else why would Dr. Brown and Kitselman have interest in it? Perhaps TTB had a natural receiver.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: positive earth

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic,
I detect a matrix, upon this matrix travels a variable, it varies due to field interferance/s.
Due to the matrix geometry, there are points, where both negative and positive spiral in/out of, and vary due to their position altering in relationship to other fields.
You therefore have a FIXED matrix system, but with a variable component that is influenced by all other celestial fields.
I do find dominant positive points and dominant negative points, and they transfer between each other( dragon trails)
It is balance we need, but as you say , any craft having a specific positive or negative feature about it will require its correct landing and take of points, and the timing of those points will be crucial especially with regards to the suns field, and the moons field.
This may explain the predominant sighings in the dark.
I also suspect Dr Brown was recording the precise field alterations and plotting them at precise points , thus developing a matrix map with timings relevant to where the celestial bodies are, otherwise possibly the crafts would have crashed.
He was a sailor boy, second nature to plot the tides , and KNOW their timings.
Its the fields that create the tides, not only in water, but in another sea, a bit bigger sea.
And any craft needs the correct features to travel about in, just as ships need enough depth of water or they hit the solid, no difference really, just a different medium, but you need to know that mediums ways, and respect it, or you could hit the solid.
Hobbits opinion , of course.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:
I was most interested in the bottom sketch. The flame jet generator is throwing off electrons, charging the craft naturally. The incoming electrons to replace the ones ejected produce a corona or glow around the craft. Is this where the glow comes from?
So this is the famous glow lights which is the coronal glow around the craft creating a plasma shield to not only protect the craft, but move it in time? Did I just figure out the FTM? Because flying disks are cool but it ain't gonna go without a helluva power supply. So I wondered about what to do with the excess voltage and it makes sense to put it on the outside of the craft.

You seem enamored with the Flame Jet generator of late. Familiar with Lord Kelvin? I am sure Dr. Brown was as well. When I read your post, the first thought in my mind was of the B2, is that what you are referencing to? And your description of "throwing off electrons" is unique. And lastly, I don't see how you could be discussing coronal glow and making the leap to an FTM.
htmagic wrote:Now the only thing I have trouble is that the craft is positive in charge. If the earth is positive in charge, then all is fine because like charges repel. But if the ground is negative, it would attract the positive craft and would not lift it.

Are you discussing a disc?

Mikado
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:You seem enamored with the Flame Jet generator of late. Familiar with Lord Kelvin? I am sure Dr. Brown was as well. When I read your post, the first thought in my mind was of the B2, is that what you are referencing to? And your description of "throwing off electrons" is unique. And lastly, I don't see how you could be discussing coronal glow and making the leap to an FTM.

Mikado
Mikado,

I realized that Dr. Brown's Flame Jet generator is in actuality a Cockcroft-Walton voltage multiplier.
The diodes are plasma diodes created by the high temperature exhaust.

Dr. Brown's sketch shows the flame jet carrying away the electrons. When I said craft, yes, I was referring to a disk. The flame jet generator I wish to build would be a proof of concept demonstration model.

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

[quote] ENERGIE, ENCORE : "THE BIGGEST DISCOVERY OF ALL TIMES"
by Eric JULIEN
Page créée le 9 novembre 2002
http://quanthomme.free.fr/energieencore.html
Image Image

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:You seem enamored with the Flame Jet generator of late. Familiar with Lord Kelvin? I am sure Dr. Brown was as well. When I read your post, the first thought in my mind was of the B2, is that what you are referencing to? And your description of "throwing off electrons" is unique. And lastly, I don't see how you could be discussing coronal glow and making the leap to an FTM.

Mikado
Mikado,

I realized that Dr. Brown's Flame Jet generator is in actuality a Cockcroft-Walton voltage multiplier.
The diodes are plasma diodes created by the high temperature exhaust.

Your not serious...are you?
htmagic wrote:Dr. Brown's sketch shows the flame jet carrying away the electrons. When I said craft, yes, I was referring to a disk. The flame jet generator I wish to build would be a proof of concept demonstration model.
Several things here, I specifically asked you how you made the leap to the FTM, you ignored me or forgot to answer. Secondly, I asked if you had heard of Lord Kelvin, again, ignored or you forgot to answer. Next, how do you see the function of the Flame Jet Generator as a multiplier as in the schematic that you drew? I have read the patent, although it was a while ago, and I don't recall the mention of diodes.

So, if I have interpreted what you have said so far...build a Flame Jet Generator to provide the HV for a disc..with the cost of petroleum, sounds like a winner to me.

Mikado
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Mikado14 wrote:So, if I have interpreted what you have said so far...build a Flame Jet Generator to provide the HV for a disc..with the cost of petroleum, sounds like a winner to me.
Maybe he's going to use water. Electrolyze it to produce hydrogen fuel.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All