NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by FM No Static At All »

First, I would like to send my healing energy to Mr. Trickfox, and support him in a speedy recovery.

Mr. Magic, Yes, I do have the Solfeggio frequencies and listen to them often. But Dr. Rife used devices that were able to produce penetrating frequencies. I would have to turn of the volume quite a bit to get my bones to reverberate, and my neighbors would surely not appreciate that at all. Sounds are cool, and so it the work of Hulda Clark. Also (I think it was Mr. Am) the Russian's work with light/sounfRF on DNA repair mentioned in Divine Cosmos at
http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=30

Okay, this is something that struck me as I was reviewing Paul's Author's First Draft. On page 299/572 The following"
He climbed
out of the jeep, and standing in the ankle-deep mud beside me, he put his hand on
my shoulder and said to me .... "Join me for the rest of your life and you will be
able to stop this in the future…"
This is very telling about the man and his character. And possibly his "rank" within the Caroline Group itself. Was he delegated a recruiting responsibility or was he acting with authority? I guess the latter, because he did that with Morgan as well. It seems Dr. Brown had a gift for reading people and it was evident throughout his life.

Oh, and I am also a Leo, 1953. 29 July and Mr. Griffin I would appreciate the Chinese Year and it's significance. Thanks in advance.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Griffin
Senior Officer

Snaking & monkeying around

Post by Griffin »

FM-

You wrote:
“Oh, and I am also a Leo, 1953. 29 July and Mr. Griffin I would appreciate the Chinese Year and it's significance. Thanks in advance.”

My comment:
You, like TTB, were born in the year of the Snake, except that his year is under the Wood element and your year in under Water (so to speak). From the Daoist perspective, water can overcome obstacles and will find a way. Good intelligence (sometimes even wisdom), insight, inventiveness, and assessment ability will probably be evident, which you demonstrate on the Flow Forum. You are probably good under pressure, but need to find ways to productively dissipate your intensity buildups and resist becoming too suspicious. It sounds like you do that. Snake and Monkey can make a particularly sagacious and adroit combination.

There are books available on Chinese astrology which can provide helpful insights if not pushed too far into stereotyping.

You're welcome.

As ever,

Griffin
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Snaking & monkeying around

Post by FM No Static At All »

Griffin wrote:FM-

You, like TTB, were born in the year of the Snake, except that his year is under the Wood element and your year in under Water (so to speak). From the Daoist perspective, water can overcome obstacles and will find a way. Good intelligence (sometimes even wisdom), insight, inventiveness, and assessment ability will probably be evident, which you demonstrate on the Flow Forum. You are probably good under pressure, but need to find ways to productively dissipate your intensity buildups and resist becoming too suspicious. It sounds like you do that. Snake and Monkey can make a particularly sagacious and adroit combination.

Griffin
That is quite amazingly accurate. I do tend to get suspicious and often find it difficult to release pent up angst. I am usually a very gentle and loving person, but when I get riled, I do tend to explode. I have not had such a life as TTB, allowing the feelings to just flow by me. I do tend to get emotional as I had when Mr. Hull "attacked" Dr. Brown and the members of the forum. But then I was able to step back and take a look and now I don't have any emotional involvement left in it. I see it for what it is and I accept it.

Thanks you again, and I appreciate your insights also.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Griffin,

Great readings, thanks.
Now do us a special favor and do Dr. Brown's birthday.
Paul listed it as March 18, 1905.

Thanks!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Brought over from https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 784#p16783
Mikado14 wrote:
htmagic wrote: A steam engine could run on implosion if the steam is allowed to condense and create a vacuum in the chamber where the piston is.
You need to rethink that.

Mikado
A few points to help with the rethinking:

A typical coal fired power plant with a superheat section produces steam at a pressure of 2400 PSI. Some exotic systems can go as high as 4000 PSI. A system operating on vacuum or implosion can only achieve 14 PSI, which is the force of the atmosphere pushing on the opposite side of the evacuated chamber. I have seen vacuum chambers used for nano scale electronics that evacuate every single atom from the chamber. That is about as perfect a vacuum that you will ever see. At that point the vacuum chamber is experiencing 14 PSI from the outside atmospheric pressure. That is as good as it ever gets.

Now if you are talking an implosion of the fabric of space-time as in an imploding of the aether, now that is another story. Condensed steam doesn’t usually pull in the fabric of the universe.

GV
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Steam

Post by Mikado14 »

Transferred from another thread

Steam neither explodes or implodes. It expands or condenses. Steam in a boiler never pulled a vacuum in any of my experiences whether firing Canadian National 1533, Baldwin 90 or various small boilers. The boiler starts out at 1 atm and when cooled down the internal pressure will be at 1 atm provided the ambient temperature is equal at the beginning of the cycle and at the end. If the ambient temperature is lower at the end of a cycle there will be a small amount of vacuum but it would be nothing to write home to Mom about.

1 cubic foot of water at superheated temperatures in a boiler will expand 1700 times, in other words, 1700 cubic feet. That is what causes boiler explosions but in reality, it is not an explosion but a rapid expansion of the superheated water to obey the laws of Thermodynamics or the Rankine cycle, take your pick. But there is an enormous amount of energy released due to the immediate change in state.

Geologists sometimes refer to "steam explosions" but again, these are rapid changes of the state of the water.

However, an interesting thought has occurred thanks to MagicBill and that is, does changing the state of matter affect the aether if the axiom that matter is condensed by the aether is true?

The antithesis to the rapid expansion with the release of energy would be the cystal ball underwater that Dr. Brown referred to.

Thanks Magic Bill, you have me thinking. Gregg....are you there?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: Steam

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14 wrote:Steam neither explodes or implodes. It expands or condenses.
I used the term implosion because that is the term that was used when this discussion started. But more correctly stated it is contraction via condensation.
Mikado14 wrote:Steam in a boiler never pulled a vacuum in any of my experiences whether firing Canadian National 1533, Baldwin 90 or various small boilers.

You are only thinking locamotive boiler. At the cooling towers of a power plant there is an appreciable vacuum in the lines; that is, in a closed system like in a power plant. But again even if it were a prefect vacuum there is no appreciable usable force in that vacuum. It is weak compared to 2400 PSI on the other side.
Mikado14 wrote:However, an interesting thought has occurred thanks to MagicBill and that is, does changing the state of matter affect the aether if the axiom that matter is condensed by the aether is true? Thanks Magic Bill, you have me thinking. Gregg....are you there?
I am there. That is what I meant about an implosion of the fabric of space. Substitute contraction or condensation for implosion.
Mikado14 wrote:The antithesis to the rapid expansion with the release of energy would be the cystal ball underwater that Dr. Brown referred to.
I am not sure I remember the crystal ball reference.

GV
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Just thinking out loud

Post by greggvizza »

I suppose it is possible to increase the pressure of the surrounding aether if one could somehow contain it and squeeze it. Stressed dielectrics possibly. On the other side, if one could shield out the aether by creating an aether vacuum there would be the tremendous pressure of the aether wanting to fill the void; much greater that the measly 14 PSI of atmosphere that pushes to fill an air vacuum on earth.

If you think about it, the pressure created by an earthly air vacuum is a result of gravity (which is generated as a result of the mass of the earth) and its effect on the air molecules.

GV
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

When I talked about implosion, I was thinking about Schauberger and Keely. Cavitation is an implosion but I guess the vacuum created by condensation wouldn't be? I'm going by the definition in Wikipedia:
Wikipedia wrote:Implosion is a process in which objects are destroyed by collapsing in on themselves. The opposite of explosion, implosion concentrates matter and energy. An example of implosion is a submarine being crushed from the outside by the hydrostatic pressure of the surrounding water.
Mikado, I am glad I have you thinking. Usually you have me doing the same. Greg is right that the vacuum force is weak compared to 2400 psi. But then we are dealing with weak forces, right?

Tesla said the aether behaved as a gas. In other links to the aether, apparently there are several levels of aether and a gas-like behavior is one of them. I keep coming back to plasma in my mind and I think the plasma diode may be part of the key to this puzzle. It is the heart of the UFO in the drawing that Nate talked about.
One can make a cheap plasma using a flame and here is a link where someone made a triode with just a flame.
http://www.sparkbangbuzz.com/flame-amp/flameamp.htm
So a "vacuum" was not needed, just ionized gas. The flame is a combustion process whereby the solid or liquid fuel changes state.

Speaking of plasmas, one has a plasma inside a spark gap or a gas discharge tube. Many free energy circuits make use of plasmas and spark gaps. Dr. Stiffler has a circuit which uses both:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR1KOy0hbuM

This circuit seems to be a variation of one described in a patent, Patent # 3,781,601:
http://www.rexresearch.com/imris/imris.htm
If you read the patent, you will see that one plate, like that of a plate type capacitor, is used. I see similarities to this patent and Tesla's patent on radiant energy that I have mentioned elsewhere.

Food for thought...

MagicBill
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

The Carnot Cycle

Trickox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Glass Globe

Post by Paul S. »

greggvizza wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:The antithesis to the rapid expansion with the release of energy would be the cystal ball underwater that Dr. Brown referred to.
I am not sure I remember the crystal ball reference.

GV
It's a reference found in Chapter 50, "Structure of Space," which, curiously (?) I'm just now looking at again:
A glass globe (evacuated), submerged to its crushing depth in the deep sea, would suddenly disintegrate and send out a wave motion possessing energy. But, the energy was contained not in the evacuated globe, but in the pressure of the water surrounding the globe.

It might appear that mankind lives in an aether “sea” of tremendous pressure, an aether “sea” of likewise unbelievable energy.
Interesting to read that again now, since it makes such a clear reference to an "aether 'sea' of... unbelievable energy." What do you suppose he was on to there?

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff... it gets hard to keep track of.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Glass Globe

Post by htmagic »

Paul S. wrote:
A glass globe (evacuated), submerged to its crushing depth in the deep sea, would suddenly disintegrate and send out a wave motion possessing energy. But, the energy was contained not in the evacuated globe, but in the pressure of the water surrounding the globe.

It might appear that mankind lives in an aether “sea” of tremendous pressure, an aether “sea” of likewise unbelievable energy.
Interesting to read that again now, since it makes such a clear reference to an "aether 'sea' of... unbelievable energy." What do you suppose he was on to there?

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff... it gets hard to keep track of.

--PS
Paul,

I believe this is the "wheelwork of nature" that Tesla discussed. Look how big space is and the "aether" that fills it. If you could capture just some of that energy you could power a LOT of vehicles. The energy required to keep a craft aloft would be a lot but not if you could tap that aether energy...

I believe Tesla found it with his capacitive antennas and so did Dr. Brown. And they both claimed intelligent life was "out there."

Yes, it does get hard to keep track of. Especially with over 16,000 posts.
We are sure giving this BBS software a workout...

MagicBill
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Just thinking out loud

Post by kevin.b »

greggvizza wrote:I suppose it is possible to increase the pressure of the surrounding aether if one could somehow contain it and squeeze it. Stressed dielectrics possibly. On the other side, if one could shield out the aether by creating an aether vacuum there would be the tremendous pressure of the aether wanting to fill the void; much greater that the measly 14 PSI of atmosphere that pushes to fill an air vacuum on earth.

If you think about it, the pressure created by an earthly air vacuum is a result of gravity (which is generated as a result of the mass of the earth) and its effect on the air molecules.

GV
"Which is generated as a result of the mass of the earth"
Who say's so?
It's because the Earth is acting as a refrigerant circuit does, implosion and explosion, one creates heat , the other cold.
The aether is the same as the water, trying to push into the earth because of the implosion of the aether into creation.
I will have to add a song to the music thread, I have posted it many times, UNDER PRESSURE, bearing down on me.
As altitude increases, the temperature decreases, so does pressure.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: Glass Globe

Post by greggvizza »

Paul S. wrote:It's a reference found in Chapter 50, "Structure of Space," which, curiously (?) I'm just now looking at again:
Did this coincidence (?) occur under double blind test conditions, or were we somehow tipped off that you were currently re-reading Chapter 50?

Just trying to figure out if this is mystical BS or not.

GV
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: Just thinking out loud

Post by greggvizza »

kevin.b wrote:"Which is generated as a result of the mass of the earth"
Who say's so?
I think that was an English guy; Isaac something or other.
kevin.b wrote:The aether is the same as the water, trying to push into the earth because of the implosion of the aether into creation.
I am in 100% agreement with this statement. That is what I was trying to convey, and it was just confirmed by Paul (by coincidence).
kevin.b wrote:As altitude increases, the temperature decreases, so does pressure.
As altitude increases, gravity decreases, which in turn causes the atmospheric pressure to decrease.

GV