NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Sound

Post by greggvizza »

kevin.b wrote:It is TOLD that sound travels in atmosphere.
Can you therefore hear nothing out in space, or in a vacuum?

What if the atmosphere slows sound?
The air is said to have moved through the fan, why?
Just because the air moves, does it mean that it has anything to do with the air, or what moves the air, throw in lindas hair and it all becomes as confusing as all the you's,
Maybe we are all going round the bend?
That term origonates from the fact that all of the large phyciatric hospitals were veiled from sight by a winding road leading to them, so anyone entering them was said to have gone round the bend.
Are we been veiled from seeing something right in front of our noses?
Kevin
I am following you here Kevin. But I think the definition of sound is a vibration that can be picked up by the ear. Even the word ultrasound implies vibrations that are higher than sound. I suppose that in a vacuum if something other than air were used to vibrate your eardrum, it could still be called sound.

Where I am in agreement with you is on what is pushing what. Tornados were my big departure from conventional thinking. That air is being swirled around buy an invisible force and strange things occur that nobody seems to question. Like a piece of straw embedded clear through a telephone pole. The explanation has always been…well if you get something going fast enough, even a piece of straw can become a serious projectile. But wait, the air speed of a tornado is around 350 mph. I could shoot the telephone pole with a high powered sniper rifle, and the bullet traveling at 2000mph wont penetrate a telephone pole. That piece of straw got there via the Hutchison Effect or Philadelphia Experiment Effect. I know someone that has a Coke bottle they found at a tornado site with a twig embedded clear through it.

The most spectacular was my own experience. It was sometime around 1982 or 83. I was traveling north of Pittsburgh on rout 79 when about 6 tornadoes came through the area. One was right in the middle of our lane and I could not believe my eyes, out of panic, all the people in front of me were turning around right on the expressway and coming back down the wrong lane head on. I pulled off the side of the road and waited to see what the tornado was going to do. It decided to turn and head across the farmland so I got back on the highway heading north and then had to stop suddenly because there were 4 people laying in the middle of the road. One of them seem to have a broken leg and couldn’t get up. We asked them what happened, they said that they didn’t know, the said they were driving in their van and the tornado got them. We asked how they got in the middle of the road without a van, they had no clue. We walked all over the place looking over hills and down in valleys and there was no sign of their van. We asked how they got outside of the van, they didn’t know. I don’t think they got spun out of the windows. I think the van got taken out from under them. The spinning aether did the magic but the observers just saw the air that was being spun around in the form of a tornado.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Tue May 06, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Magic, I have taken a careful look at the links provided by you above. Very interesting ideas! Especially the one regarding torroids and Marko Rodin's work.

A few months ago I ran accross his page and just glanced over it. Perhaps I should take a closer look now.

There is a very interesting diagram that you quoted in one of your previous posts, namely: http://markorodin.com/vortex_in_vortex_out.gif

It reminds me somehow of Mr. Carr's work and Walter Russell's theories. Please take a look at the exchange of thoughts I had with Mr. (Kevin) B. end of April and tell me what you think.

viewtopic.php?t=508&start=30&sid=ef1475 ... e2eab1a2c4

Marko Rodin speaks a lot about black holes. Do you know that there exist theories claiming that ball lightnings are actually somekind of miniature black holes?

Speaking of ball lighthning and I am sorry if I drag the discussion in this direction so much, but Dr. Brown's "Method and Apparatus for Producing Ions" fascinates me a lot. I think it is important to make the following quote again.
"Method and Apparatus for Producing Ions"
Preliminary Patent Application

August 15, 1978

Description:

The applicant's prior patents Nos. 2,949,550 and 3,518,462 describe method and means for producing a flow of air without moving parts. They may be termed "motorless" fans which are "noiseless." This is highly desirable where a circulation of air in a room is desired. Ion generators (for the production of negative ions alleged to be beneficial to health) do not tend to circulate in the manner of an air flow but migrate outward from the generator largely in the form of a localized ion "cloud." Hence, ion generators in the existing art are seriously limited as to their effective range. The purpose of the present invention is to combine air circulation with ion emission so as to improve range. To accomplish this, the present patent application proposes the addition of an electrostatically charged grid (ionizing electrode) to the motorless fan (as described above) to inject ions into the (effluent) air stream. The present invention, therefore, is an extension of the aforementioned patents in combination with a (downstream) ion-emitting grid. As such it performs a new and useful function - that of emitting ions into a rapidly-moving airstream. Two forms of air movers may be employed in the present invention. Both are described in the referenced patents, i.e., the diode (2 electrodes) No. 2,949,550 and the triode (3 electrodes) No. 3,518,462. The present invention consists in applying an emitter electrode (preferably but not limited to negative ions) downstream in the airflow.
Now look at what is written above in the light of this brief text.
http://home.dmv.com/~tbastian/lightning.htm wrote:UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA
PHILADELPHIA 19174

August 5, 1977

The Moore School of Electrical Engineering D2
Department of Systems Engineering

CREATION OF BALL LIGHTNING

Moray B. King

This is a proposed experiment to create ball lightning based on the helical torus model(1,2), a plasmoid form which Bostick(3) observed in a vacuum. The following scheme resembles the conditions under which a thunderstorm produces ball lightning.

A Tesla coil(4) creates a discharge through a vortex of water vapor. The coils are wound such that their magnetic field causes the discharge to spiral in the same direction as the vortex.

The cathode construction is most important. It must eject a large number of electrons simultaneously so that the plasma's quantum electrodynamical exchange forces(5) induce a coherence in the zero-point energy(6). The toroidal plasmoid sustains this coherence in what may be regarded as a macroscopic condition(3). The synchronous electron emission may be achieved by biasing a semiconductor material that forms exciation(7) or electron traps ( 8 ) ( e. g. ZnS, CdS, FeS). When electrically pulsed, the electrons should be ejected from the cathode surface in a manner similar to internal field emission across a p-n junction(9). This synchronous discharge coheres the zero-point energy.

If ball lightning is produced, the plasmoid will persist for seconds after the electrical discharge, and it may even leave the apparatus(10). It is hoped that many individuals will experimentally demonstrate ball lightning so that a new energy source becomes recognized.

(References Missing...)
Speaking of Mr. Moray B. King there are two additional interesting tidbits that I would like to mention.

a.) Mr. King took part at the Thomas Townsend Brown conference that Ms. Drake was mentioning.
http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE7.html wrote:The conference program advertised the following topics: ..."Vortices in the Zero Point Energy" by Moray King...
b.) He is the author of a book on T. H. Moray - another free-energy pioneer.

Finally, I would like to draw your attention to another fascinating information and this is especially for Ms. Drake. Ms. Drake are you reading this?

Our old acquaintance Dr. James Corum was allegedly quite successful in producing ball lightnings according to Tesla's "recipe". Please bear in mind that not everything what Dr. Corum says is in my opinion pure gold and that we should be very careful with his texts.

TESLA'S PRODUCTION OF ELECTRIC FIREBALLS by Kenneth L. Corum and James F. Corum - http://home.dmv.com/~tbastian/ball.htm

Mr. Vizza, as always fascinating posts! And the following piece I found simply brilliant.
Mr. Vizza wrote:Tornados were my big departure from conventional thinking. That air is being swirled around buy an invisible force and strange things occur that nobody seems to question. Like a piece of straw embedded clear through a telephone pole. The explanation has always been…well if you get something going fast enough, even a piece of straw can become a serious projectile. But wait, the air speed of a tornado is around 350 mph. I could shoot the telephone pole with a high powered sniper rifle, and the bullet traveling at 2000mph wont penetrate a telephone pole. That piece of straw got there via the Hutchison Effect or Philadelphia Experiment Effect. I know someone that has a Coke bottle they found at a tornado site with a twig embedded clear through it.

The most spectacular was my own experience. It was sometime around 1982 or 83. I was traveling north of Pittsburgh on rout 79 when about 6 tornadoes came through the area. One was right in the middle of our lane and I could not believe my eyes, out of panic, all the people in front of me were turning around right on the expressway and coming back down the wrong lane head on. I pulled off the side of the road and waited to see what the tornado was going to do. It decided to turn and head across the farmland so I got back on the highway heading north and then had to stop suddenly because there were 4 people laying in the middle of the road. One of them seem to have a broken leg and couldn’t get up. We asked them what happened, they said that they didn’t know, the said they were driving in their van and the tornado got them. We asked how they got in the middle of the road without a van, they had no clue. We walked all over the place looking over hills and down in valleys and there was no sign of their van. We asked how they got outside of the van, they didn’t know. I don’t think they got spun out of the windows. I think the van got taken out from under them. The spinning aether did the magic but the observers just saw the air that was being spun around in the form of a tornado.
What would happen if something similar would be done with a ball lightning? And think of Otis Carr's work. THE ROTATING CAPACITOR-LIKE UTRON.

AM
AM

Post by AM »

P. S. Have you noticed how many different coils producing one or the other kind of anomalous effect we have been mentioning already at the forum?

- the Smith-Coil

- Marko Rodin's Coil

- Jeff Cook's Coil

Is this all or did I miss something?

AM
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

leaps out at me of course

Post by Linda Brown »

What leaps out at me especially AM is the UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA...... And the remembrance of that fellow practically falling all over himself when my Dad and I visited. I was on one of those senior trips to visit various campuses ... to decide where I might apply. We were very close to the UofPa facility and Dad said he " happened to know someone there we might visit". Actually that might have doomed my career as a student there because this Professor reacted to the sight of my Dad on his campus as if .... I dunno ..... The President of the US had suddenly showed up unannounced. " Oh! Dr. Brown! he gushed! What a pleasure it is to meet you SIR. Oh! I wish that I had known that you were coming! I could show you so much more! And then when Dad explained the purpose of our visit he turned to me and said ..." So YOU'RE TOWNSEND BROWNS DAUGHTER! With so much expectation in his voice that it hit me like a sledgehammer. Anyway, after many tears later, I decided to go ride horses at Southern Seminary. Worked for me.

But I just wanted to point out here that the University of Pa has a presence in this story that is alot like a needle and thread. Everytime you turn around you will see a stitch with those initials on it. Well obscured, but still there. And it is my solid hope that someday we will uncover what exactly those threads and that stitching actually means.

And there it is again. Linda
AM

Post by AM »

Ms. Brown wrote:But I just wanted to point out here that the University of Pa has a presence in this story that is alot like a needle and thread. Everytime you turn around you will see a stitch with those initials on it. Well obscured, but still there. And it is my solid hope that someday we will uncover what exactly those threads and that stitching actually means.
Ah, Ms. Brown, I knew you would post something like this and therefore I intentionally underlined the Uni of Pa. with bold red.
Ms. Brown wrote:Anyway, after many tears later, I decided to go ride horses at Southern Seminary. Worked for me.
"Many tears later" - somehow I do not think that this was entirely a slip of tongue. Very expressive.

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Greggvizza,
What a fabulous post, you should be a writer, I was almost caught up in the tornado.
I tried to explain a while back that I was sat here when an earthquake hit England, I always have dowsing rods at my side been a bit of a geek.
I was therefore dowsing the earthquake, it was not easy, but I was prepared for what occured, I have experienced it slightly before.
The whole of creation goes wobbly, nothing fits together properly.
If you can visualise the picture you look at in front of you going all as if it was jelly, then that is what was occuring.
to anyone elses senses the rocking and noises would have just masked what I was concentrating upon, my rods were flapping about all over the place, not just because I was been thrown about.
NOTHING is solid, it sets and resets constantly, as a strong flow of perhaps pure positive spin charge emitts from a point, the bindings of everything will loosen, if it occurs strong enough, when it resets there will be damage.
Our senses are not fast enough or prepared enough to witness this, or even able to contemplate the true reality of how everything is constantly been destroyed and reformed.
It is one of the core things I forsee occuring in 2012, just what everything will reset as I cannot imagine.
We and most of everything upon the surface may be off with the flow.
Rambling of an hobbit
Kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Gravity & Time

Post by FM No Static At All »

One great link deserves another!
And Mr. Trickfox, sans mustache, I no longer "resemble" Jack Saratti!
And I've never tried singing opera.
http://stardrive.org/title.shtml

Fred
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Sound

Post by htmagic »

greggvizza wrote:I am following you here Kevin. But I think the definition of sound is a vibration that can be picked up by the ear. Even the word ultrasound implies vibrations that are higher than sound. I suppose that in a vacuum if something other than air were used to vibrate your eardrum, it could still be called sound.

Where I am in agreement with you is on what is pushing what. Tornados were my big departure from conventional thinking. That air is being swirled around buy an invisible force and strange things occur that nobody seems to question. Like a piece of straw embedded clear through a telephone pole. The explanation has always been…well if you get something going fast enough, even a piece of straw can become a serious projectile. But wait, the air speed of a tornado is around 350 mph. I could shoot the telephone pole with a high powered sniper rifle, and the bullet traveling at 2000mph wont penetrate a telephone pole. That piece of straw got there via the Hutchison Effect or Philadelphia Experiment Effect. I know someone that has a Coke bottle they found at a tornado site with a twig embedded clear through it.

GV
Greg,

MythBusters tried to drive a straw through a 2x4 at 350+ mph using an air cannon. They couldn't do it.

You may be right about matter dissolving into matter. Isn't that the story of the Philadelphia experiment? And they were using high electromagnetic fields. Hutchison also has reported effects of wood melding into metals when he has all his EM equipment, Tesla coils, and vanDeGraff generators all going on at the same time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hutchison
Schauberger's vortex for his Repulsine reportedly generated high voltage and also X-rays.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Schauberger
Tornadoes also have lightning and hail associated with them. So maybe these EM effects can transmute matter and allow the materials to meld, especially when you have the high wind gusts. The wind can't do it alone, it must have the EM effects along with it. I know Schauberger and tornadoes both deal with vortex action. And the Rodin coil produces counter rotating vortexes. This is also the theory that Leedskalnin said for electricity flowing down a wire, counter rotating vortexes passing along each other. There is a pattern here. Leedskalnin said our electrical theory was wrong. Tesla basically said the same thing. Current scientific theory always looks at the electrons, but if there is a twin counter rotating vortex, then what is this? The positron? Is this the imaginary component that is used in AC electrical theory that is always discarded? The imaginary component in electricity is expressed mathematically as the square root of -1 (negative one). This imaginary component does not appear every 360 degrees in a cycle as in a normal sine wave but I believe it is every 720 degrees (2 sine wave cycles). So maybe it is imaginary because it comes from another dimension.

Maybe Dr. Brown knew this through his research. And so did others that discovered "overunity". Because it looks like overunity from our dimension except we don't see the other dimension where the energy is coming from. And I believe some others knew and currently know about this but don't want the common masses to have cheap energy because they're making too much money raping us at the gas pumps! :shock:

As voltage is pumped into atoms, the high voltage electrons raise the energy levels of the outer orbitals. As they do, the shell orbitals get bigger and the volume where the electrons in the outer shell increases. As they jump down to the lower orbital levels, they give off a photon (light). This is what basically happens for neon or argon gas in a tube. Other matter works the same way. As more energy is pumped into the atoms, the orbital shells get bigger and the space between shells increase as well. So there is more empty space between electrons and the repulsion between electrons is less as well. Pack the like charges closer, there is more repulsion. Less packing and the empty space between orbitals is bigger when the orbitals are at higher energy levels.

It was reported that after His resurrection, Christ passed through locked doors; matter through matter. But maybe He was at a higher energy level or frequency and was able to slip pass the matter in the door or wall.

AM, I haven't had time to digest your posts but I believe this was the line you were taking, wasn't it?

Kevin, as for your earthquake, there are reports of light effects during events. I believe the quartz grains of sand are causing piezoelectric effects and this may be the "wobble" in your EM fields and the lightning effects. Pets usually detect the shifts in magnetic fields weeks before the event and there are reports of more cases of pets turning up missing. Maybe they also hear the ultrasonic and subsonic sounds that precede the earthquake.

Mr. Twigsnapper, does any of this ring true, or are we spinning off in the wrong direction? Or are the hounds barking up the wrong tree? :wink:

Comments, anyone?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote: Greg,

Current scientific theory always looks at the electrons, but if there is a twin counter rotating vortex, then what is this? The positron? Is this the imaginary component that is used in AC electrical theory that is always discarded? The imaginary component in electricity is expressed mathematically as the square root of -1 (negative one). This imaginary component does not appear every 360 degrees in a cycle as in a normal sine wave but I believe it is every 720 degrees (2 sine wave cycles). So maybe it is imaginary because it comes from another dimension.

Comments, anyone?

MagicBill
I will give one comment since you asked. The "positron" is the "anti" equivalent to the electron. I may be wrong but you or some else can Wiki but Dirac may be the one who established and discovered it. So how is that imaginary in AC circuits only? Doesn't DC operate with electrons? As to your -1 you may be referring to the j operator used in front of a phasor.

Another dimension? I will never say never.

And all the above presupposes the believe in an electron and not an electron cloud which goes much better with aether theory.

Just looking up from my book. Three brothers, Tom, Beau and Bob and a jewel....a little slow but very intriguing and the sound of the horn is retreating away. You OK Mr. Twigsnapper? I am hurrying to finish this book as fast as I can but I hope the ending is not anti-climatic. French Foreign Legion comes in here I think.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:I will give one comment since you asked. The "positron" is the "anti" equivalent to the electron. I may be wrong but you or some else can Wiki but Dirac may be the one who established and discovered it. So how is that imaginary in AC circuits only? Doesn't DC operate with electrons? As to your -1 you may be referring to the j operator used in front of a phasor.

For the imaginary numbers, I'm talking about the complex numbers that deal with vector addition. The imaginary (complex) numbers, that are denoted with "i". i = SQRT. (-1). Some use the notation "j" but we were taught "i" originally. Try doing that on a calculator and watch it blow up. DOES NOT COMPUTE! In resonant circuits this can get very confusing...

As for Dirac, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirac Dirac does propose antimatter. Has anyone seen it?

Another dimension? I will never say never.

Neither will I.

And all the above presupposes the believe in an electron and not an electron cloud which goes much better with aether theory.

An electron cloud works as well. The electron is flying around in the cloud shell. These are the orbitals I talked about; s, p, d, f, etc. if I remember my college chemistry years ago...

Just looking up from my book. Three brothers, Tom, Beau and Bob and a jewel....a little slow but very intriguing and the sound of the horn is retreating away. You OK Mr. Twigsnapper? I am hurrying to finish this book as fast as I can but I hope the ending is not anti-climatic. French Foreign Legion comes in here I think.

Mikado
Mikado,

Thanks for your post and I'd like to hear from others on this if they have any thoughts. Your book sounds interesting and I don't know how you can keep up with it and all these posts that are flying around. In less than 600 more posts, this forum will break 15,000 posts! :!:

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

nearly 15,000 posts

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

You are right! We are nearing 15000 posts in this one thread. And the thing that just astounds me is that the majority of the posts are as intelligently presented as your last one. These are not silly flippant posts ( well, MOST of the time not! I admit, we have had our moments but GENERALLY the quality of the thoughts exchanged here is amazing and wonderful.)

Just taking the moment again to thank everyone involved for the time and the energy that you put into these threads. And I thank you ahead of time for all of the posts in our future!

Elizabeth
Griffin
Senior Officer

Shauberger etc.

Post by Griffin »

Shauberger is definitely a player, IMO.

Here is an interesting website:

http://www.linux-host.org/energy/russianshaub.htm

Note the close resemblance of his "saucer" and the Adamski "scout craft" type that Townsend Brown also worked with.

There are other affinities too, which I'll comment on later if time allows.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Shauberger Tornadoes

Post by Griffin »

GV-

Of course, you'll note the Shauberger "tornadoes" -- right up your tornado alley.

Griffin
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Tapping the Aether

Post by FM No Static At All »

MAGNETISM - AS IT RELATES TO THE ADAMS AETHER ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES
Dr. Robert Adams
Copyright © 2002 NZ

Below are four of the Laws of Magnetism:

Law One : Opposite poles attract
Law Two : Like poles repel
Law Three : A depolarized magnet neither attracts nor repels
Law Four : The Third Law cancels out the first and second

The Third Law in effect is what manifests the gating of energy from the aether at the instant in time that the magnet and stator are neutral in relation to the air gap and time. This results in the machine, at this point of time entering into a state of UNITY, i.e. Negative time, zero point, infinity - you name it.

This phenomenon takes place at the exact center of the air gap between the magnet and the stator at time X0- and this is the vital unlocking mechanism of tapping the awesome infinite aether power of space! Thus now, in view of the aforementioned findings, it has to be acceded that there are simply "no lines of force" present at X0- . This is a very important scientific discovery and is of historical significance.
The central point described between the stator and the magnet at "zero neutral time" is the point at which all three forces of energy, i.e. torque, heat and electricity manifest and are simultaneously "gated" from the aether by the neutralization of both the magnet and the stator at "zero neutral time". Although it would appear to defy belief the magnet does not do any work per se; it attains momentary neutrality and remains cool in spite of the machine generating awesome heat, which together with torque and electric power all simultaneously continue to rise additively and accumulatively, as is graphically depicted in the CALORIMETER TEST Temperature Graph accompanying this paper.

The Secret of the Adams Motor
By Dr. Harold Aspden.

Now we come to the secret of the Adams motor.
A rotor magnet acts across an air gap between it and a soft iron stator pole. It is attracted by the action in the magnet sustaining that Bohr magneton polarization, that which gives it its magnetic properties. As the poles of the magnet and the stator come together to deliver mechanical work to the motor shaft the magnetic flux in the magnet gets stronger and stronger as the reluctance of the air gap reduces with its closure. This involves deflection of the microscopic magnetic regions in the crystals of the magnet which means that they, as microscopic solenoidal current sources, turn into one another to contribute mutual inductance energy feeding the input power to the gap by drawing on the Universal Energy Bank.

In short, we make a withdrawal of energy as the poles close to their in-register position. Now, the 'bank' wants the money back as we now allow the magnet to turn away from the soft iron stator pole, but we preempt this by 'closing the account'. We neutralize the magnetic polarization of the stator pole by a rather clever strategem. It is a design trick. The account was designed with a bias that assisted withdrawal of funds. In technical terms, the stator pole was left open-ended, meaning that at its extremity, removed from the pole gap, it developed poles endowing it with a self-demagnetizing field - see Fig. 7(a). So, when we decide to neutralize the magnetism in the stator pole, all we have to do is to apply a small current in a stator winding - see Fig. 7(b) - to produce a field acting against the magnet as soon as the gap is closed. This plus the magnet's own demagnetizing field will then drive the magnet poles back into the rotor.
It is a case of 'heads, we win some energy' and 'tails, the aether loses some energy', because that magnet, if made shorter by neutralizing the soft iron end pieces, has such a powerful coupling with the Planck action quanta in space that it can draw extra energy from the vacuum medium when we chop off its ends.

Figure 7. Adams Motor Gap Flux Control

Those who design conventional electric motors are so intent on avoiding open-ended magnetic circuits to reduce magnetizing current and keep their copper losses in check that they have missed seeing how, by planning to accept a little extra copper loss, the magnetism can work for them by supplying far more energy 'for free'!

The 'New Energy Age' that lies ahead should allow us to warm to the idea of rewriting the history of Creation as the product of a concerted motion of background electrical charge in space. It is that which accounts for gravitation and ferromagnetism. Just as the concerted synchronous collective motion of charge in orbital motion in a magnet causes the elements of the magnet to be mutually attracted, so that same action in the vacuum jitter, in being dynamically mass-balanced in matter, generates a force of gravitational attraction between elements of matter.
This is the subject of my book MODERN AETHER SCIENCE (Aspden, 1972) but it has taken the advent of the Adams motor to show us the way forward in exploiting the technology of the aether.

Footnote
It is important to stress that there are essentially three ways in which the aether will yield 'free energy'. One involves using a radial electric field to lock a spin coupling onto that the synchronous orbital jitter of the vacuum medium. Another involves the direct atomic electron one-to-one quantum coupling with the orbital jitter, developed by over-exciting a ferromagnet. These have been discussed above, the latter only in connection with the Adams motor, but there are solid state implementations, linked for, example, with the names Hans Coler or Floyd Sweet. The third route to 'free energy' involves the electrodynamic interaction between aether and an electrical plasma discharge comprising heavy ions, the so-called 'cold cathode discharge'. An electrodynamic process will not communicate a spin action, meaning no turning couple, but it can impart linear momentum in conserving energy between the aether and a material system, meaning that the aether can be caused to do work by applying an EMF to that discharge.
I intend to write in detail about all of these various techniques in a series of Energy Science Reports, several of which I plan to issue in 1994.

References
Aspden, H., 1972. Modern Aether Science, Sabberton, P.O. Box 35, Southampton, England.

Aspden, H., 1976. "Inertia of a Non-Radiating Particle", International Journal of Theoretical Physics (vol. 15, pages 631-633)

Aspden, H., 1994. "Power from Magnetism", Energy Science Report (No. 1), Sabberton, P.O. Box 35, Southampton, England.

Baurov, Klimenko & Novikov, 1992. "Experimental Observation of Space Magnetic Anistropy", Physics Letters A (vol. 162, pages 32-34)

Brancazio, P. J., 1975. The Nature of Physics (Macmillan Publishing, New York)

Taylor, A. M., 1966, Imagination and the Growth of Science (John Murray, London, England)
You can find more at:
http://www.aethmogen.com/wri/radams/mag ... net2.shtml

And for those yet unfamiliar with Dr. Harold Aspden, here is his web sites:
http://www.aspden.org.uk/ and http://www.energyscience.org.uk/

Fred
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

By coincidence over on the thunderbolts forum, Lizzie has just posted this,
It's about a tornado making engine.
http://www.nuenergy.org/iw/2005/thruster_engine.pdf
Kevin