NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Zimmer, when I read your words, the following post came to my mind.

viewtopic.php?t=484&start=45&sid=30296f ... 564296bc89

It seems to me that Mr. Magic, Mr. (Kevin) B. and you might be on the same wavelength.Speaking of fine tuning, think of the strange button that Mr. Magic was speculating about:
Mr. Magic wrote:Now the only difference I can see is on the right hand side of the dial. The round object may be the RCA logo (possible) or what was called the "magic eye" which was a tuning indicator. When a station was tuned in, the "magic eye" would indicate a lock on the station. It is interesting to note that RCA used the magic eyes in their tuners and introduced them as early as the 1930s.

So if this really IS a magic eye, maybe Dr. Brown was "hearing" anything but "looking" at the magic eye instead. This could produce visible indication of regular pulses if so tuned. So maybe the radio wasn't "modified" at all. Maybe Dr. Brown knew how to "read" the pulses.

Maybe Linda Brown could shed more light on this radio. Linda, was there a tuning indicator on this radio on the right hand side of the dial? Or was it just the RCA logo?
When reading all these thoughts I was reminded of one more thing.

Dr. Patrick Flanagan did not just invent the Neurophone (remember the square-waves that Mr. Trickfox posted). He also did research in the following area:
http://fusionanomaly.net/neurophone.html wrote:HOLOGRAPHIC SOUND

In the Dolphin Project we developed the basis for many potential new technologies. We were able to ascertain the encoding mechanism used by the human brain to decode speech intelligence patterns, and were also able to decode the mechanism used by the brain to locate sound sources in three dimensional space. These discoveries led to the development of a 3-D holographic sound system which could place sounds in any location in space as perceived by the listener. In other words it would be sent in a way where the sound appeared to be coming right out of thin air! The human ear is limited to about 16,000 Hertz (vibrations, pulses or cycles per second) while dolphins generate and hear sounds up to 250,000 Hertz. Our special Neurophone enabled us to hear the full range of dolphin sounds.
AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

If I wasn't round the bend before , I nearly am now ,having just listened for a matter of minutes to julie andrews,
in respect to Dr brown and other navy boys, this is better,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6gtISlR2dk

Though the floor is interesting in this scene, keep the volume down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUY2OLZTz8
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. (Kevin) B., now the whole thing really is getting creepy, because just earlier today I heard "Anchors Anweigh" when watching J. A. G. on TV.

AM
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

kevin.b wrote:If I wasn't round the bend before , I nearly am now ,having just listened for a matter of minutes to julie andrews,
in respect to Dr brown and other navy boys, this is better,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6gtISlR2dk

Though the floor is interesting in this scene, keep the volume down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUY2OLZTz8
Kevin
Thank you Sir Kevin, I had almost forgot... there was a place called Camelot!

Fred
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

AM wrote:Another quite insane speculation from my corner, which might be quite baseless.

<SNIP>

Why were they playing the music over and over again?

Sound-waves are longitudinal in their nature. If we presume that gravitational waves are also longitudinal, might it be possible that they used the Fan cum Loudspeaker to see how longitudinal gravitational waves would propagate and behave modelled on the example of sound-waves?

PLEASE READ THROUGH THE EARLIER POSTS AT AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE POINT I AM TRYING TO GET ACCROSS: viewtopic.php?p=13266&highlight=raccoon ... b320#13266

viewtopic.php?p=14002&highlight=method+ ... b320#14002

Finally consider also what Dr. Brown himself said.
Dr. Brown wrote:Supra UHF (including optical-frequency) gravitationai radiation is believed to be generated as electromagnetic radiation attempts to leave a black hole. According to Gertsenshtein (1962) and Vladimirov (1964).."When an electromagnetic wave propagates thru a region with a static or electromagnetic field, the Electromagnetic wave gets coherently (but slowly) converted into gravitational wave .... If strongly charged black holes (e~M in the notation of Christodoulou & Ruffini 1971) can exist, despite their intense electrostatic pull on surrounding plasma, then as an electromagnetic wave propagates outward from near the surface of the hole toward infinity, its conversion into a gravitational wave will be nearly 100% effective".
A ball lightning, which is according to Ranade nothing, but a spherical electromagnetic bubble gets transformed into a gravitational bubble.

And what do gravitational waves do? THEY WIGGLE THROUGH SPACE AND TIME.

To sum it up: the Fan cum Loudspeaker had two goals - an overt commercial one as well as a hidden one.

AM

P. S. WHERE WERE DR. SARBACHER AND JACQUES CORNELLION IN 1966 - ESPECIALLY IN SUMMER? WHAT WERE THEY DOING?
AM,

Good job of digging into those posts. Now, I believe I mentioned before that Tesla was aware of ball lightning and he considered it a nuisance. http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ning#13899

Now I also believe I called the ball lightning as a toroid of plasma. http://www.electronpowersystems.com/Ima ... lained.pdf

If that is true, the ball lightning may be nothing but an oversided plasma smoke ring. The "loudspeaker" in effect was a giant vortex cannon.
http://gizmodo.com/365027/massive-air-v ... s-bigstyle
Now check out the giant smoke ring cannon video where they blow out candles on a birthday cake 180 feet away!
And check out the second video with a PINK PIG and a RACCOON! :wink:

Since air has such a low mass, the team needed to build something large enough to deliver the sound in all corners of a theatre. And 180 feet away could be the size of some auditoriums.

But if they were using a unit for double duty, the large size equates to more power. Those smoke rings in the video remind me of the plasma rings for the Romulan cruiser when Captain Kirk meets them for the first time. When they got far enough out of range, the plasma ball morphed into a plasma ring and the energy was dissipated.

But somewhere else I believe someone talked about a toroidal coil.
I believe Langley said it: http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... arine#8160
And look at what I found and posted in another section. http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... coil#14402

Mr. Twigsnapper, are we correct in our assumptions? Or are we just chasing raccoons down a rabbit hole?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Magic, two sentences of yours that I found most intriguing and that perfectly resonate with me:
Mr. Magic wrote:The "loudspeaker" in effect was a giant vortex cannon.

Since air has such a low mass, the team needed to build something large enough to deliver the sound in all corners of a theatre. And 180 feet away could be the size of some auditoriums.
Perhaps we are both wrong and should better spend our time by trying to get rich via offering yodeling courses in Japan, BUT MY GOD I LIKE WHAT YOU SAY ABOVE. I LIKE IT SO MUCH!

A giant (plasma)-vortex cannon. AND DELIVERING THE SOUND-WAVES TO ALL CORNERS OF THE SPACE SO THAT IT IS EQUALLY SATURATED.

Sorry, have to go offline now, but I will carefully go through all the links that your provided and will get back tomorrow. Thank you again Mr. Magic!

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: she saw it first, of course

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:Credit where its due to all of you

""This produces true 3-dimensional sound (having been given a demonstration of it by the scientist who invented it). One can go to one side of the room and the music is all around one. It does not loose quality or information

http://www.akasha.de/~aton/Unidance.html

And Lindas response ( you have to watch her) was WHAT?

and hello Flow
"I've long thought that this all had to do with "reading" the targeted brain wave patterns of certain individuals who are immersed in electromagnetic waves, and who isn't. Cell phone technologies only make it all so much simpler and easier. With the appropriate systems and devices, all one would have to do would be to note the grid ( matrix) "address" of the person of interest and then read his/her intentions to short circuit their reality. Hmmmm...it all sounds so familiar to me somehow."

flow....

twigsnapper
Mr. Twigsnapper,

Haven't seen you post lately so I will assume that you are still on this side. I can't help but to chuckle for I find it amazing how you blow the horn and the hounds follow. Just what they are following appears to be a path worn down already for I believe I see some bent meadowgrass, however I must wonder if that is fish I am smelling as well. I believe I will sit this hunt out and stay focused for I am reading the adventure novel Beau Geste. The novel came highly recommended and it is interesting to say the least therefore I am going to ignore your horn and catch you when you pass by again and I will sit under the tree and read my book.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
your last post?
What"other side" exactly, can manage to post upon here?
A trail must have been ridden on before, or else it wouldn't be a trail.
I didn't hear any horn been blown by Mr Twigsnapper, a gentle reminder of an earlier post, yes.
To smell fish, implies you suspect something fishy?
Any chance of a clarification?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Aural Localization Via Gravity Induced Phase Shift

Post by greggvizza »

I cant see the TTB speaker working like the air cannon in the video link. If the TTB speaker was a gravity modulator and gravity is attached to all matter, then its not just the air that is being vibrated, it is the listeners eardrums, their brain, their entire physical being, that is being vibrated. I am trying to figure out why the sound appears 10 ft in front of the listener though. I would bet this psychoacoustical effect has something to do with the phase difference between the air vibrating around the listener, and the direct gravity vibrations inside the listeners head.

GV
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado 14,
your last post?
What"other side" exactly, can manage to post upon here?
A trail must have been ridden on before, or else it wouldn't be a trail.
I didn't hear any horn been blown by Mr Twigsnapper, a gentle reminder of an earlier post, yes.
To smell fish, implies you suspect something fishy?
Any chance of a clarification?
Kevin
Clarification? How about this.

Our beloved Mr. Twigsnapper hasn't posted too much lately and I was thinking that he may have been ill. I was glad to see him post and that he was on "this" side of the sod.

In a manner you are correct as to "trail". When the hounds are chasing the fox, it can be said that they are on the trail OF the fox. I was referring to the idea that the hounds were following their "own" trail....again. One wonders why Mr. Twigsnapper would do such a thing unless....

As to the fish and reading...I rather enjoy seafood, ask any of my friends, especially crablegs, I can become very rambunctious while eating them and it is best for all to wear a bib and shield while in my vicinity. Oh, the reading....I think Beau Geste would be a very nice classic to read. You never the know the joy you will find in old treasures.

So, Mr. Twigsnapper...who is the nice looking blonde in a flower print dress, who happens to look a little like a young Shelley Winters and believes herself to be Mrs. Twigsnapper? She was pissed who ever she was cause she was looking for you.......a will o' the wisp.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
That was clear until it all went a little fishy, and Shelley Winters appeared from somewhere, then the water became all muddied, perhaps it was the fish's?, on your little dishy.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Non Italian Speaker Components

Post by greggvizza »

Edit: I wrote this post below right after I wrote the one 3 posts above, but before I pressed the submit button, Mikado submitted that post from another dimension and now my normal dimensional post seems so out of place down here, so plain and normal. Therefore try to imagine it placed up there right underneath my previous post, before the Mikado post.
GV

This gravity speaker thing really hits a spot in my soul. In 1984 I came to the conclusion that vibrating the air with electromechanical pistons was so 1800s. I mean it was Alexander Grahm Bell’s invention, still alive and well in the 1980s. You must remember that in the early 80s it was New Wave music and everything was hyper future scifi, and I just could not see conventional loudspeaker technology fitting in this scene. So I thought to myself, what is sound? It is vibrating air. How can we vibrate air? Gravity came to mind as the perfect solution. I went around telling everyone about my idea and they all thought it was a great idea but basically they thought that it was just me playing make believe, sort similar to watching the Jetsons on TV; fun stuff but just make believe. But I was serious. That idea kept gnawing at me for the next 20 years, and then I come to find out that there was this guy in the 50s who already did it. Talk about trying to reinvent the wheel. Sort of gratifying though to see it already accomplished. I can relax now, it has all been taken care of by the toil of others. Not to mention that it would have never worked here in my family. We are all made from Italian DNA, and curly frizzzy hair would not have worked properly in the speaker. It had to be Linda’s hair.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Tue May 06, 2008 5:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

It is TOLD that sound travels in atmosphere.
Can you therefore hear nothing out in space, or in a vacuum?

What if the atmosphere slows sound?
The air is said to have moved through the fan, why?
Just because the air moves, does it mean that it has anything to do with the air, or what moves the air, throw in lindas hair and it all becomes as confusing as all the you's,
Maybe we are all going round the bend?
That term origonates from the fact that all of the large phyciatric hospitals were veiled from sight by a winding road leading to them, so anyone entering them was said to have gone round the bend.
Are we been veiled from seeing something right in front of our noses?
Kevin
Last edited by kevin.b on Tue May 06, 2008 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

human hair

Post by Linda Brown »

A couple of responses here.

First to Mikado. Mr. Twigsnapper is indeed better though not yet well. Thought you needed to know that. So for a while I guess you might have to put up with my translations of what he was meaning. So proceed at your own risk here!

Regarding casting hounds. You assume he is only after one fox? The one that interests you perhaps has gone to ground and is surrounded. Perhaps there are others out there for the pack to continue their interest? Parallel foxes? Maybe the idea is to leave one or two hounds behind to keep the little critter where he is supposed to be while the rest cast about? Perhaps reading a book under a tree right now is the perfect place for you to be? Expecially if you are pleased doing it? And I expect that a good hound reading a good book is about as good as it gets!

Gregg. I love hearing how you got involved in all of this. And to prove that you are hearing the call of the huntsman properly........ Your mention of " human hair".

Doesn't mean though that you need to charge off in that direction RIGHT NOW. Perhaps this is a future hunt? "Many foxes" Mr. Twigsnapper has said to me. "Take notes "I would say, but hold fast right now.

Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Just in case anyone missed this link, I am posting it again, it needs reading a few times, and each time i note something new due to other things bubbling up in between reading it.
http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &itemid=36
kevin
fibonacci is king