NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
AM

Post by AM »

Oh, yes, I also noticed that he uses a freemasonic symbol. Probably he is a mason. But then, who isn't nowadays? You know the old masonic joke (a nod in Mr. Twigsnapper's direction - the reasons for this are too many to list, one of them being that he is closely related to the Emerald Isle):
Found on a cup in a Lodge in Ireland:

OLD MASONS NEVER DIE, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO JOIN TO FIND OUT WHY
Speaking of Dr. Aquino, you SHOULD REALLY take a look at the following article of his:

"Ferromagnetic Antenna and its Application to Generation
and Detection of Gravitational Radiation"

And not only this. Recently I have become lightly obsessed with various sorts of coils and antennas that produce anomalous effects.

Mr. Static, isn't it you that constantly tries to draw our attention to Dr. Aspden's work? Did you know that he published some very interesting things on the so-called "Gieskieng Antenna"? Here is the source: http://www.energyscience.org.uk/le/le10app.htm

AM
Griffin
Senior Officer

Time Warps

Post by Griffin »

Great links, folks!

Kevin-

We could do The Time Warp again at a Flow Forum get together at some point. Also the Pooka Polka. Do you think our group would look a bit like the one in the Rocky Horror YouTube video?

Open hands are better than clenched fists -- Dancing is better than marching!

As ever,

Griffin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote: Did you know that he published some very interesting things on the so-called "Gieskieng Antenna"? Here is the source: http://www.energyscience.org.uk/le/le10app.htm

AM
That antenna configuration etc is and has been in use.

Can't say where, but it is.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Ok kevin, I have no social graces and as for the foods of other countries, well, my birth nationality and my Mother's and whatever or whomever opens a restaurant nearby. I never heard of cous cous until a few months ago and it would not have bothered me any if I never did.

But you have to tell, and this is from the menu on the silent Circle restaurant, and not the one at the End of the Universe.

What is a Jacket Potatoe? Is it in the skin or what we call a Baked Potatoe?

What is Camembert?

What is Stornoway Black Pudding?

Curiosity mostly, when you have time.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Aspden and such

Post by FM No Static At All »

AM wrote: Mr. Static, isn't it you that constantly tries to draw our attention to Dr. Aspden's work? Did you know that he published some very interesting things on the so-called "Gieskieng Antenna"? Here is the source: http://www.energyscience.org.uk/le/le10app.htm

AM
And what about the Delta-T
Construction:

This device (Delta-T) enables time-traveling. The central part of the device consists of 2 frame antennas that are arranged 90 degree in relationship to each other. Each frame is approximately 2 meters in diameter. The antennas can consist of tubes which are 10 cm in diameter. The tubes must be superconductive. Inside the tubes float liquid helium for the superconductivity. The control device of the machine consists of a sinus generator with a tuning capacity from 1-Hz to 1000-MHz. The signal from this generator is amplified a little before it goes to a phase changer. This changes the phase of the signal 90-degrees. The phase changer is independent of the frequency in. The phase change is 90-degrees for both the 1-Hz and 1000-MHz input. The in-signal is split just before the phase changer so that one part is unchanged and another part is changed 90-degrees. After the phase changer, the signal amplified with 2 linear amplifiers to 100,000 watts on each channel. After that, the 2 channels are fed to its respective frame antenna. The signal on one frame antenna will always be 90-degrees in phase difference to the other frame antenna.

Usage:

The generator is set to 1-Hz and the machine is turned on. A compass needle at the center of the machine will travel slowly round. Inside and round the antenna system, it becomes a powerful rotating magnetic field. At a higher generator frequency, the magnetic field will rotate faster. Approximately 2 meters from the antennas are placed several chairs arranged in a circle around the antenna system. Here the time travelers are placed.

One increases now the generator frequency gradually until the speed of the rotating magnetic field is close to the speed-of-light. If the right conditions are present now (etherical/astral), the time will run slower for those who are sitting on the chairs compared to persons outside the power-field. Seen from the chairs, the time will run normal between each chair. The time travelers' clock will run normal. They will see the clock on the wall outside the power-field running fast into the Future. The nearer the rotating speed of the magnetic field comes to the speed-of-light, the faster will the time travelers move into the future.

If the speed of the magnetic field is set equal to the speed-of-light, the time will freeze as seen from outside the magnetic field. As seen from the time travelers view, they are moving endlessly fast into the future (they will not be able to sense the world outside the magnetic field and the time will stop for them). If one increases the frequency further, the rotating speed of the magnetic field will become greater than the speed-of-light. The time sensed from the chairs would then be reversed, and they will see the clock on the wall outside the magnetic field moving backwards. The time travelers will now travel back in time. At the speed-of-light, the time travelers go both endlessly fast into the Future and the Past at the same time.

The result is that the time freezes at that speed. At a higher frequency, they will travel slower into the Past. When the speed of the magnetic field approaches the speed-of-light from above, the time travelers will travel faster into the past. At the speed-of-light for the magnetic field rotation, the time is frozen for the people inside the power-field and they can't register anything. For an outside person who looks inside, the power-field it looks like looking at a frozen hologram.

If one from outside the magnetic field tries to touch the field at this state, it seems harder than steel. The outside person will at this state not be able to penetrate the power-field which acts as an endlessly strong armor at that state. If one puts a clock inside the power-field, an outside person will observe the following. At 1-Hz, the clock will run normal. When the frequency arrives at the lowest part of the VHF band (above 30-MHz) the clock seems to be going slower. At the top of the VHF band (approximately 300-MHz), the clock will stop completely. In the lower part of the UHF band (from 400-MHz), the clock begin to go slowly backwards. At 1000-MHz, the clock will go approximately at normal speed backwards. It's also possible that the machine must have an injection of modulated orgone energy to function.
And now for something completely different:

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has a few things to say on the subject of towels.
A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value- you can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a mini raft down the slow heavy river Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or to avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (a mindboggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you-daft as a bush, but very ravenous); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.
More importantly, a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: non-hitch hiker) discovers that a hitch hiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, face flannel, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitch hiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitch hiker might accidentally have "lost". What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with."
"Hence, a phrase that has passed into hitchhiking slang, as in, 'Hey you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's one frood who really knows where his towel is.
'
Brought to you by the Restaurant at the End of the Universe
The best Fettuccine Alfredo this side of the Universe

Mr. Mikado, I'll have to make some when we ever meet. I have been told that mine was better than Mama Leone's and Alfredo's own.
Fred
htmagic
Senior Officer

Fran De Aquino's Gravity Control Cell (GCC)

Post by htmagic »

FM No Static At All wrote:
AM wrote: http://users.elo.com.br/~deaquino/ (especially: "Gravity Control by means of Electromagnetic Field through Gas or Plasma at Ultra-Low Pressure")
http://www.machines-x.info/scalarwaves/ ... eiver.html Gravity Radio

AM
Magnifico!

Interesting in the way he uses the scientific "diplomacy" to circumvent any hostile reactions from the scientific community at large. Great find Mr AM.
Mikado14 wrote:What references and did these very same mention a varying dielectric constant in each segment or did you come to that conclusion?
Some of Bearden's and Naudin's work mention the use of high frequency/voltages. I would lean more toward Tom Bearden because Naudin seems to be using ionic wind for propulsion.

Fred
Check out Fran De Aquino's Gravity Control Cell (GCC). It uses Am241 (Americium 241), an alpha emitter, found as the radioactive source in smoke alarms. Using this and a low frequency (<100 Hz) 10kV power supply, one can power the GCC and control the weight of objects above the GCC. The GCC uses the alpha particles to ionize the air around the GCC. The ions enhance the effect of the HV supply (a neon sign transformer would work here).

Check out the PowerPoint file found here: http://users.elo.com.br/~deaquino/GCC.ppt

This paper has Dr. Brown's fingerprints all over it! The radiation from the spaceship in the story (helps to ionize the particles), the HV power supply, and the GCC can even be used as an instantaneous gravity wave communicator! Now all I need are 36 Am241 sources to build the GCC...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

And there you go! Collect 36 discarded smoke detectors and assemble your GCC. Sounds like not only a way of recycling used smoke detectors but a way of making a buck.

However, I wouldn't say Dr. Brown's fingerprints are all over it but I suppose that is a matter of interpretation.

Let us know when you build it.

Bon chance!

Mikado
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Distortion

Post by greggvizza »

Chris Knight wrote:For example, is the fact that I slightly modified a Sharper Image IonicBreeze air cleaner into a (admittedly, crummy) speaker an issue ?
I think the key word there is crummy. If you clip off half of the waveform you will still hear all the audio, it just sounds distorted. If you are a rock guitarist this is a very pleasing sound to your ears.

Was the TTB speaker suppose to be high fidelity?

GV
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

The best speaker you will ever hear - not necessarily in the lower frequencies because of the size of the virtual "diaphragm" required.

Re-reading the previous posts, I see I may have made an error in interpreting them.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

high quality

Post by Linda Brown »

Of course I am no expert in High Fidelity. But I do know that I have STILL not heard anything that would match that theater loudspeaker for clarity. Especially in the higher frequencies. I spent a whole summer listening to Julie Andrews " taking a breath" ... which is something you could not hear from the state of the art speakers of the day. Perhaps now. I am not much of an electronics or hifi buff. . Unlike my Dad, I still do not appreciate all the joys he found in visits to Radio Shack!

Thank you kevin for the mention of the mosquito broadcasting system in England. I think that its being used here too. See? Dad could have made a fortune if he had just stopped right there and said to himself..." Gee . this drives my daughter right out of the room! What a good idea for dispersing crowds of teenagers loitering where you don't want them to be!" Of course I guess he didn't consider that a world shaking problem.

Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
Black pudding is blood sausages, we normally include that in what is known as a full English breakfast,
bacon, eggs, sausages, beans, tomatoes, fried sliced potatoes, toast.
Jacket potatoes are baked potatoes ( best in hot embers of a camp fire )
Camembert cheese is from Normandy in La France, it has a crisp coating of penicillium around it, it is best when it ripens and goes really runny, on a fresh bagguet with a carafe of vin rouge, it is somewhat bitter , so the red wine and it compliment each other after a meal .
kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

There was a young lady named Bright,
Whose speed was far faster than light.
She went out one day,
In a relative way,
And returned the previous night!

-Reginald Buller
Fred
Trickfox
The Magician

Deeyoob.......

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwZqjAK6HQA

Speaking of great musical sounds and beats, I would like to introduce this Spanish musician photographer artist Gabriel Orozco. He has a very catchy tune here and I was wondering what Gregg thought about it.
Be patient however, because it's a slow start. By the time you see the "lawnchairs" and "table", you will be into the "vanilla click" of his tune.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

turning around

Post by Linda Brown »

Fred,

I loved it
"There was a young lady named Bright,
Whose speed was far faster than light.
She went out one day,
In a relative way,
And returned the previous night!

Puts a whole new meaning to the lyric " Turn around Bright eyes"

Just think! You could kiss your loved ones goodbye in the morning, go to work "clock in" spend a year perhaps dilgently studying what you need to learn "clock out" and be able to go home at night, the same day and no one has missed you, except for the hours they expected for you to be gone.

So much for the "missing Daddy" lag times. Wouldn't that be a wonderful gift?

Of course you could never explain what you were doing because they would send the guys in the white suits for you. " Round the Bend" indeed.

And I guess " going to the market" takes on a whole new meaning too.

Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: turning around

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote:Just think! You could kiss your loved ones goodbye in the morning, go to work "clock in" spend a year perhaps dilgently studying what you need to learn "clock out" and be able to go home at night, the same day and no one has missed you, except for the hours they expected for you to be gone.

So much for the "missing Daddy" lag times. Wouldn't that be a wonderful gift?

Of course you could never explain what you were doing because they would send the guys in the white suits for you. " Round the Bend" indeed.
Or that you went to work with a full head of hair and came home balding.