NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Time Warp

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:<SNIP>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdu7xoHU9DA
Thats the rocky horror show, doing the time warp.
If you listen to the words?, know anybody with a pickup truck?

kevin
Dammit, Janet!

That brought back memories!
Look at how young Susan Sarandon looks in this film!
I bet she wishes she had a FTM! :wink:

Just a jump to the left... :lol:

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: TTB Speaker

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
htmagic wrote:And I don't believe you are modulating gravity, just the air molecules as stated at the top. And that's only because of the modulating audio signal superimposed on the HV supply for the ionic breeze device.
If anybody thinks the "disembodied" sound effect that Linda attributed to the electro-kinetic loudspeaker is the result of some kind of manipulation of gravity, as Gregg Vizza suggested earlier, this would be a good time to speak up.

Or, you know, like they say, "forever hold your peace" (or is it "piece"?)

--PS
Somewhere within all these posts I remember something about this unless I am experiencing what Dr. Frank-n-furter was talking about or what Mr. Trickfox calls a hiccup.

In its simplest form it is a modified lifter.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

kevin.b wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdu7xoHU9DA
Thats the rocky horror show, doing the time warp.
If you listen to the words?, know anybody with a pickup truck?

kevin
I'll be watching Rocky Horror with my wife tonight. And I have a 4x4 Pickup Truck! Let's do the Time Warp Again!

Fred
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

dealing maybe with the same folks

Post by Linda Brown »

I found this quote from Wilbert Smith interesting. Thanks Fred for finding and posting it. As you all will noticed this forum has already discussed much of the subject he approaches, especially that of the inability of language when you go beyond your current threshold of understanding.

BUT ALSO NOTICE HOW GRIFFIN AND FRED LINKED UP THIS INFORMATION. THROUGH NO THING.

viewtopic.php?p=14473#14473

"But however we may approach the subject, the understanding of it is entirely personal. As one of the people from "elsewhere" once stated, "I cannot teach you; I can only help you to learn!"

Interesting to me because of his use of the word " elsewhere". Strikes me that " elsewhere" is a very carefully chosen word. He also used the phrase " boys topside" in some of his other writings and I still think that he was being careful with that phrase too. Linda
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Paul S. wrote:If anybody thinks the "disembodied" sound effect that Linda attributed to the electro-kinetic loudspeaker is the result of some kind of manipulation of gravity, as Gregg Vizza suggested earlier, this would be a good time to speak up.

Or, you know, like they say, "forever hold your peace" (or is it "piece"?)

--PS
Paul,
I just reviewed the patent and I don’t think you are going to be happy with the answer. The answer is a question. Does the lifter have a gravity component to it or is it all ion wind? The speaker is exactly a lifter. Some say that the calculated amount of ion wind for a lifter is orders of magnitude lower than what would be required for the amount of lift demonstrated. I am afraid that until there is a definitive conclusion on lifters there will not be a definitive conclusion for the TTB speaker.

EDIT: I noticed that Mikado posted while I was writing this and he has come to the same Lifter=Speaker conclusion.

Htmagic,
In the patent it looks like he is using a pure DC HV supply. So there is no carrier, like in the Tesla version. It is basically a DC bias with straight audio injected.

Linda,
I understand now why you stated that the fan doesn’t operate in reverse. Very early in the lifter days, one of the things that amazed me was that if the polarity of the supply was reversed the lifter still traveled in the same direction, with the same amount of force. That was astounding at first. Reverse the supply polarity and the lifter doesn’t go in the opposite direction; it still goes in the direction of the corona wire.

Next conclusion:
The speaker was not a TTb fan. (I am making statements based upon my quick review of the patent, please everyone jump in and correct me if you see anything wrong or off track) A TTB fan will not operate in reverse but a loundspeaker must. I may have been correct about a fan with no inertia that is able to be reversed instantaneously could generate sound waves. The schematic shows just that. There are two sets of corona wires positioned 180 deg on either side of the plates. When one side is energized the air flows left when the other side is energized the air flows right. The audio signal determines which side is active at any given moment. It is for the most part a standard class B push-pull output.

Paul,
I still don’t know why the sound would appear to becoming from 10 ft in front of the listener. It is either because of gravity modulation, or could possibly be due to the fact that the "push" elements were physically shifted out of phase with the "pull" elements. Ideally all the wires should be in the same physical plane for proper time alignment. I would like to hear this in person someday. I fairly confident that I would be able to tell by listening, whether this was just a driver-element time misalignment phenomena or something far greater like possibly gravity modulation.

Being that my basement lab still has all the lifter stuff laying around, I could probably put one together fairly easy, but I wouldn’t have the time available to do that for at least a few months.

GV
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Ion lift vs gravity drive

I'm thinking that there is a major difference between ion lift and true gravity reversal or negation. While the works of such modern day inventors such as Jean-Louis Naudin http://members.aol.com/jnaudin509/index.htm appear to be ion wind lifters. But as was asked of Dr. Brown in his experiments, will it produce lift (propulsion in vacuo)?

The "gravitator" may be that device, but what is the input power and frequency? Some references have been made to 50kV+ and 2.5kHz. There is one other thing that I noticed when referencing the gravitator: the dielectric constants that are different in each segment.
And
Townsend Brown and Capacitors

Conservative science laboratories in both Europe and US confirmed and measured a force on charged capacitors, even when operating the capacitors in vacuum - which removes the possibility of ionic air-currents.
http://www.electrogravityphysics.com/
Also:
In search for the source.

I came across this effect on http://www.rognerud.com/physics/ and it took me some time to widen my basic knowledge in electromagnetism, which proves to be quite tough for me, and still a lot of white spots left, but helped me to understand that I wasn't right thinking that tensile stresses are the reason for "antigravity" while in the same time the derived earlier result is right and can be used to solve this effect either (pic.1).
http://members.fortunecity.com/khatgar/pic7.GIF
pic.1
A - the surface area of the plate
d - distance between the plates
md - mass of the dielectric
mp - mass of the plates
V - voltage differential between the plates
e - permittivity of the dielectric
F - force between the plates
r - specific weight of dielectric

http://members.fortunecity.com/khatgar/pic8.GIF
pic.2
Looking at the two pictures again at the time I realize that probably the reason of this, is in the same deformation that will occur in both cases. Huk law, or in other words, if we strain a body in direction x it will reduce its size in y direction, and so compression in direction y will increase size in direction x (pic.2)
On the same web I reed another remarkable paper “Free Fall of Elementary Particles” by Nils Rognerud.
In consequence of that the following two pictures start to take shape (based on my elementary knowledge of atom structure at the moment).
The first, if we take planetary model of atom, (pic.3) leads me to the idea, that reduction of gravity is consequence of deformation of electron orbit, his eccentricity, and redistribution of electron velocity on different sections of the orbit due to electric field. Which on other side will lead to a new picture of divergent electromagnetic field around the atom and change in his dipole moment in different directions.
http://members.fortunecity.com/khatgar/pic9.GIF
pic.3
If that is right then it's naturally to suggest that gravity field is created by similar and opposite to this picture. In fact conditions for it doesn't lack. As we know in depth the pressure P increases, and in consequence of that we could expect some decrease of electron orbit radius and increase of its velocity. Also there is a gradient of pressure DP over the atom which will lead to additional deformation of orbit and redistribution of electron velocity (additional acceleration in lower half), further we could expect that the core (the proton) seeking new equilibrium state will shift up (pic.4 left). Because of the same boundary conditions in A,B,C,D for all elements such substance could behave similarly to Einstein-Bose condensate.
http://members.fortunecity.com/khatgar/pic11.GIF
pic.4
Well this is by now, I am still not 100% convinced whether the action of this two divergent magnetic fields (by movement of the electron and the proton) together with dipole moment change in different directions are the reason of force that we associate with gravity. Still not, for the fact that right solutions did not always lead to right conclusions (as I proved to myself) and my fragile knowledge in quantum mechanics and the following conclusion that follows directly from represented picture.
If for some reasons the pair proton-electron is destroyed, then the field (gravity) will no longer exist, which in cosmological scale means that not all existing mass in the universe will create gravity because such conditions do exist in all stars and bigger planets and could lead to considerable error in calculations of the mass of space objects :( ? Despite that, this picture increases my suspicions that gravity is more likely product of interaction between particles, rather natural characteristic (function of the mass).
Still many unclear things remain, I'll try in near future to learn more about quantum mechanics and check to what extend I'm right up to the moment. I'll not be surprised if solution already exist there in some kind of form because internal stresses and volume density are the problems that concern knowledge for a quite long time.

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck and the devil's eyes. :twisted:
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again
Let's do the Time Warp again!

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again!

Fred
Last edited by FM No Static At All on Thu May 08, 2008 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

and thats what its all about!

Post by Victoria Steele »

Cool dance!

But I am going to go back to being the resident pain in Pauls ass.

OK........ its been ....... 10 weeks .... since you posted ... " The End"

What has happened? Whats happening NEXT?

The Forum has taken off like a bunch of bats in a feeding frenzie. ........ But you have been relatively quiet.

So whats up? You haven't really said much to us since you closed the rewrite section in sort of a huff because we got carried away from the subject! Like ... what did you really expect?

You know that we all are extremely interested in what is happening regarding the final publication of the book. Heck. Some of us even have our bags packed for that conference where we can talk with you and get our signed copies. So ....... do we deserve a progress report? Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

beat you to it

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Victoria,

Haha. He answered me first! Check out Pauls most recent post ... just a little before yours, looks like we are in a writers holding pattern!
viewtopic.php?p=14499#14499

Unless, of course, someone out there wants to volunteer to be Pauls extra eyes? Not me, I am not good enough, but I know there is someone reading this who can be of some assistance? MarkC
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

FM no static at all,
It was the pelvic thrust bit that really jumped at me, I recall Linda brown explaing about the time she entered an elevator, something about a sort of thump in her stomach, then stepping out onto a tropical island, another dimension?
If its a parallel universe, then it may just be, A jump to the left?

When the rocky horror show first came out, my ex. and myself went dressed seemingly in costume, me in my suit, we litterally didn't know what the show was all about, I ended up sat next to a six foot plus rugby player in stockings, we were perfect, they simply thought we were play acting , not knowing anything, very funny when it dawned on us both who they thought we were.
kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

Two interesting sites I just found today. A lot of keywords that ringed a bell, although this of course doesn't mean anything. Still interesting to look at:

http://users.elo.com.br/~deaquino/ (especially: "Gravity Control by means of Electromagnetic Field through Gas or Plasma at Ultra-Low Pressure")

http://www.machines-x.info/scalarwaves/ ... eiver.html

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

greggvizza wrote: Next conclusion:
The speaker was not a TTb fan. (I am making statements based upon my quick review of the patent, please everyone jump in and correct me if you see anything wrong or off track) A TTB fan will not operate in reverse but a loundspeaker must. I may have been correct about a fan with no inertia that is able to be reversed instantaneously could generate sound waves. The schematic shows just that. There are two sets of corona wires positioned 180 deg on either side of the plates. When one side is energized the air flows left when the other side is energized the air flows right. The audio signal determines which side is active at any given moment. It is for the most part a standard class B push-pull output.
About damn time somebody said it. The fan pushes air in one direction where as a speaker must be able to create longitudinal waves.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Ion lift vs gravity drive

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:
The "gravitator" may be that device, but what is the input power and frequency? Some references have been made to 50kV+ and 2.5kHz. There is one other thing that I noticed when referencing the gravitator: the dielectric constants that are different in each segment.
What references and did these very same mention a varying dielectric constant in each segment or did you come to that conclusion?

Just curious

Mikado
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

So, if an electrostatic "fan" exists with just one set of the flattened rods and one set of wires (let's call it a one-stage unit), does that pose a serious issue if it also functions as a speaker ?

For example, is the fact that I slightly modified a Sharper Image IonicBreeze air cleaner into a (admittedly, crummy) speaker an issue ?

Also, the Rand Fan (a two-stage unit) works with either rod / wire polarity. One way is admittedly better due to the reduced corona.
Last edited by Chris Knight on Thu May 08, 2008 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

AM wrote: http://users.elo.com.br/~deaquino/ (especially: "Gravity Control by means of Electromagnetic Field through Gas or Plasma at Ultra-Low Pressure")
http://www.machines-x.info/scalarwaves/ ... eiver.html Gravity Radio

AM
Magnifico!

Interesting in the way he uses the scientific "diplomacy" to circumvent any hostile reactions from the scientific community at large. Great find Mr AM.
Mikado14 wrote:What references and did these very same mention a varying dielectric constant in each segment or did you come to that conclusion?
Some of Bearden's and Naudin's work mention the use of high frequency/voltages. I would lean more toward Tom Bearden because Naudin seems to be using ionic wind for propulsion.

Fred
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
Interesting links, pianos a bit much though.
The square and compass is also interesting?
There is a yin/yang type symbol on his site which is very coincidental, its about the fourth time today I have seen that symbol.
A crop circle has been reported today as well with that in it, I will find a link.
http://www.silentcircle.co.uk/ave.html
Heres an explanation of yin yang, apparently it has something to do with a horse and a farmers son breaking his leg, so he is lucky, because he escapes been drafted into the war, I fell asleep watching it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt75vonma94
Kevin
fibonacci is king