NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Griffin
Senior Officer

no-thing

Post by Griffin »

FM quoted:

Some, such as Byron Preiss, considered electrogravitics development to be "much ado about nothing"...

Comment:

Perhaps Preiss wouldn't have been so far wrong in this statement if he had simply added a dash, as in "no-thing." Have fun.

Griffin
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: no-thing

Post by FM No Static At All »

Griffin wrote:FM quoted:

Some, such as Byron Preiss, considered electrogravitics development to be "much ado about nothing"...

Comment:

Perhaps Preiss wouldn't have been so far wrong in this statement if he had simply added a dash, as in "no-thing." Have fun.

Griffin
Well now we are getting into the land of Wilbert Smith and that is another path down the rabbit hole. Gravity in classic physics is a pull based on the mass (Earth) and an object of lesser mass (rocket), and that you require a force (escape velocity) to overcome the effect. This is "brute force" physics and contrary to what it observed in nature.

Even the turbulent and massive forces of hurricanes and tornadoes have their roots in the subtle forces of thermodynamics. Schauberger once wrote that while observing fish "swimming" up a water fall:
http://www.iet-community.org/research/f ... nique.html
Schauberger gave the following example: In a mountain stream he observed a trout which apparently stood still in the midst of rapidly streaming water. The trout merely maneuvered slightly, looking rather free from effort. When it got alerted it fled against the stream --- not with it, which at first sight would have seemed to be more natural.

On some occasions a cauldron of warm water was poured into the stream, quite a long distance upstream from the fish, for a moment making the river water slightly warmer. As this water reached the fish, it could no longer sustain its position in the stream, but was swept away with the flowing water, not returning until later. From this experiment Schauberger concluded that temperature differences is of great importance in natural river systems. He even tried to copy the effect of the natural movements of the trout in a kind of turbine, which he coined trout turbine.

By studying the gills of the fish, Schauberger found what looked like guide vanes. These, he theorized, would guide streaming water in a vortex motion backwards. By creating a rotating flow, a pressure increase would result behind the fish, and a corresponding pressure decrease in front of it, which would help it to keep its place in the stream.

Aslo from http://www.arch.ksu.edu/seamon/Schauberger_rev.htm
TWO KINDS OF MOTION
Schauberger's studies convinced him that "water in its natural state shows us how it wishes to flow, and we should follow its wishes". In time, this interest in the movement of water directed his re­search and design efforts toward broader questions about motion. "What," he asked, "is motion? Are there different types of motion? Might there exist a form of motion as yet unknown to science?"
Through research sponsored, first, by the Austrian government and, later, by corporate enterprise, Schauberger developed a radical theory that argued for two kinds of motion within nature: one, which breaks down; the other, which builds up and refines:
The form of movement which creates, develops, purifies, and grows is the hyperbolic spiral which externally is centripetal and internally moves towards the center. We find it everywhere in Nature where growth or movement is taking place, in the spiraling of the nebulae in space, in the movement of our planetary system, in the natural flow of water, blood, and sap.
On the other hand, the destructive and dissolving form of movement is centrifugal in Nature‑-it forces the moving medium from the center outwards to­wards the periphery in straight lines. The particles of the medium appear to be forced out from the center. The medium is first weakened, then it dissolves....
Nature uses this action to disintegrate complexes which have lost their vivacity or have died. From the broken-down frag­ments, new coordinated forms, new identities can be created as a result of this concentrat­ing form of movement. The centripe­tal, hyperbolic movement, on the other hand, is synonymous with rising temperature, heat, extension, expansion, explosion.
In nature, there is a continuous switch from one movement to the other; but if development is to occur, then the movement of growth must predominate.
Schauberger believed that, in nature, these two kinds of energies work in cooperation. He would eventually conclude that water's ability to carry greater loads at maximum density and the salmon's ability to hold its position in the rapid stream relied on the constructive, centrifugal kind of energy, which modern science had not yet identified because its manifestations cannot be accounted for in the classi­cal models of physics.
Unfortunately, so Schauberger claimed, the theoreti­cal errors of modern science also had great practical implications, since a major result is a modern tech­nology based on the destructive, centrifugal move­ment alone‑-a situation that ultimately raises havoc with the natural environment. For example, he pointed out that most internal combustion engines of the time were only fifty percent efficient; such poor performance, he believed, was because these engines used "the wrong sort of motion". He wrote:
Our machines and processes channel such agents as air, water and other liquids and gases into the type of motion which Nature only uses to decompose and dissolve matter. Nature uses another form of motion for rebuilding. When our technology only uses the decomposing motion, it becomes a dead technolo­gy, a destructive one, dangerously affecting all of Nature.
In another essay I read (but am still searching for) it was a waterfall, and the trout seemed to be navigating through a current ABOVE the water and not in it. He theorized that electromagnetic current flowed in opposition to the flow of he water. The trout was merely steering as the energy pushed it upwards against the flow of the falls.

In Dr. Brown's work with rocks, and paralleled by Leedskalnin in Florida, pulsed electric somehow made the rocks lose weight. Perhaps gravity then is not inherent in mass per se , but rather in the electromagnetic bonds of atomic structure. By forcing a slight difference in those bonds, the mass loses some of its weight. Increase that imbalance and the "hard" matter begins to soften. Go even further and it becomes possible to pass through the mass. Could that be what happened during the Rainbow Project on the Eldridge in Philly?

Fred
Last edited by FM No Static At All on Wed May 07, 2008 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

FM No Static,
Biefeld-Brown,Biefeld-Brown,Bifield-brown,
I reckon the i's have it, but your eyes can't see it.
The pressure in any medium will be similer, a push to a decrease point, if there is a rock in a river, there will be an upward push behind the rock, against the flow of the river.
If Dr Brown created a block, similer to a rock , in front of the fan, a push towards that point will occur.
If it's all by field, it depends what field was been created, I suspect that the lattice structure of the fine wires was critical.
So what field lattice structure is not been mentioned?

The field would resemble water flowing out around the rock, or block, but it's not water and not air, I think the air was a by-product, as was the sound, it must be the aether he manipulated.
You can't see that with your eye's but it's there.
I know that the aether is fairly easily manipulated, thats what all the ancient megalithic sites and later churchs are constructed to achieve, there are noticable temperature variations evident when you wander about in the fashion I do.
We are a consequence of the normal balance of the dual nature of the aether, it in my opinion holds everything in form, seperate the balance of this dual substance and then be afraid of any weapon made of this, in the blink of an eye, no-thing ( eternal gratitude to he that showed me the difference between nothing and no-thing)
kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

kevin.b wrote:FM No Static,
Biefeld-Brown,Biefeld-Brown,Bifield-brown,
I reckon the i's have it, but your eyes can't see it.
The pressure in any medium will be similer, a push to a decrease point, if there is a rock in a river, there will be an upward push behind the rock, against the flow of the river.
If Dr Brown created a block, similar to a rock , in front of the fan, a push towards that point will occur.
If it's all by field, it depends what field was been created, I suspect that the lattice structure of the fine wires was critical.
So what field lattice structure is not been mentioned?

The field would resemble water flowing out around the rock, or block, but it's not water and not air, I think the air was a by-product, as was the sound, it must be the aether he manipulated.
You can't see that with your eye's but it's there.
I know that the aether is fairly easily manipulated, thats what all the ancient megalithic sites and later churchs are constructed to achieve, there are noticable temperature variations evident when you wander about in the fashion I do.
We are a consequence of the normal balance of the dual nature of the aether, it in my opinion holds everything in form, seperate the balance of this dual substance and then be afraid of any weapon made of this, in the blink of an eye, no-thing ( eternal gratitude to he that showed me the difference between nothing and no-thing)
kevin
I offer this:
Wibert Brockhouse Smith wrote: The Basic Concept

Whatever might be the origin of this Universe, of one thing we can be reasonable sure, that it is within "nothing at all". If it "started", then it must have started from nothing at all. It always was, this it has nothing at all around it. Whatever there might be beyond this "nothing at all" we have no way of knowing for we are within it and of this Universe and have no concept beyond it.

This idea of nothing at all is a most difficult one to come to grips with, but it is an absolute necessity to an understanding of even the first ideas of cosmology. Nothing at all means exactly what it says: NOTHING AT ALL; no space, no time, no substance, no energy, no change. To approach it one must slough off all reality and proceed deliberately into the void of nothingness. It is something extremely personal which must be experienced by the individual as a basic exercise; it is something which cannot be "taught". Most people recoil from the idea of nothing at all, feeling that it is akin to annihilation, which it is, but we must know of "nothing at all" before we can understand the basic concept upon which our Universe is built. Subsequent lessons are futile without this basic understanding.

Having become aware of nothing at all, there is only awareness and nothing at all, and Awareness injects into nothing at all a concept which will render it unique. Since no concept of any kind can be defined except in terms of that which is more basic, this Concept cannot be defined, and we may use it only in defining concepts which are less basic. Since this Concept is the basis of our Universe, its derivatives must be the basic parameters of it, and in itself it must remain the nameless Reality.

We do not know if this basic Reality exists independently from Awareness or whether one is the consequence of the other; or whether in the final analysis they are in fact one and the same. In any case we do know, or think that we know, that Reality does exist and we are aware of it. But we do not know how far beyond us the Awareness extends, and we must either postpone this determination pending a better understanding or accept the statements by other entities who are presumably more advanced than we are that Awareness is universal and extends throughout all Reality and has a particular relationship thereto which will be discussed later.
Our physical senses are very limited and we can observe directly only certain aspects of our Universe, and these only within strictly limited ranges. However, as our understanding increases we are able to devise ways and means for extending our sense both in range and scope, which in turn leads to better understanding. But we must always remember in thus extending our senses to distinguish between the language of observation and its translation into the language of our senses, lest we miss the phenomenon while inspecting its effect. Also, since the information we get through extensions of our senses is essentially "second hand", we must be doubly sure that it is truly what we think it is, that it is in fact "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."

There are two ways of "learning", memorizing and understanding. No matter how good memory is it can never do more than regurgitate that which has been assimilated, without form and undigested. A library is an excellent memory but its understanding is nil. Understanding however allows one to KNOW and is not limited to material which has already been assimilated. Further, understanding can extrapolate while memory cannot even interpolate. Therefore, in dealing with the Basic Concept of the Universe which is Nothing-At-All, mere memory is not good enough; understanding must be used, otherwise the whole exercise is meaningless and we cannot KNOW.

In striving to attain the knowledge of Nothing-At-All and the basic concept of Reality within it, words are hopelessly inadequate because by their very nature words are merely symbols in which there is some degree of common understanding. As yet we have no words for that which is basic, and we must attain the understanding of it and then carry this understanding into whatever language we find convenient. But however we may approach the subject, the understanding of it is entirely personal. As one of the people from "elsewhere" once stated, "I cannot teach you; I can only help you to learn!"
Seek and you shall find, ask and you shall be answered
Fred
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: both ways

Post by Trickfox »

James Barrett wrote:And while you are considering this I would remember that what can be " sent" as a speaker .... can also be "picked up" as a microphone.

And on that thought, before you guys get too roaringly technical I should probably mention that some of this discussion should possibly be in PMs. I love this forum with a passion but everyone out here knows that it has some very big ears. James
Well said Mr. Barrett!

Been there, done that.

Peter would say; Nice "MOP"...... right mr. Twigsnapper?

Trickfox

http://www.psychopropulseur.com/METC1.gif
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Hiccup
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Griffin
Senior Officer

No-Thing-At-All

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Fred-

Wilbert Smith had to learn to become comfortable with the philosophy of the Visitants or “people from ‘elsewhere’” – according to his own account -- before he could deeply understand their new physics, to the degree this was possible. No-Thing-At-All is an essential concept. What is a “thing” after all? It’s a name/form seemingly defined and separated from the All. Ultimately it’s no-thing at All, which contains all things but is not limited by name/form/categories/conditions at all. What is this aether stuff after all? Close – awfully close.

Word-juggling jestering, that's all folks...

As ever,

Griffin
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Long, repetitive posts

Post by Paul S. »

You guys really need to master the fine art of quoting just those portions of preceding posts that you want to comment/reply to, rather than simply hitting the "quote" icon and repeating the whole thing.

Learn copy/paste the segment you're responding to, and then put it between bracket-quote-bracket and bracket-/quote-bracket tags so we don't have to re-read everything when we're just trying to read the new part.

Hope that doesn't sound too unreasonable.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: Long, repetitive posts

Post by greggvizza »

Paul S. wrote:Learn copy/paste the segment you're responding to, and then put it between bracket-quote-bracket and bracket-/quote-bracket tags so we don't have to re-read everything when we're just trying to read the new part.
Or hit the quote icon and let it quote the whole post, then use your mouse to select the text that you would like to delete from the quote.

Some prefer to add brackets and a quote name, some prefer to erase unwanted text. Same amount of work, just different approaches.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Thu May 08, 2008 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

Accidental Genius

Post by Trickfox »

Accidental Genius
Parallel multidimensional processing?
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=fr- ... 07d8fa42e2

I say it's Time to look at something about the mathematical conception of time. The fact is that some people are attracted to abstract concepts and possible solutions.
Perhaps I am also crazy.

Trickfox
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: TTB Speaker

Post by htmagic »

Paul S. wrote:
greggvizza wrote: If you have an electric fan you basically have a loudspeaker. What is sound but moving air. Since the TTB fan has no blades or impellors the direction of air flow can be instantly reversed with no inertial lag. If the direction of airflow is changed back and forth (from forward to reverse) fast enough, it no longer is air flow but now becomes vibrating air, which is sound. So instead of powering the TTB fan with DC voltage, you power it with AC, not 60 cycle AC, not even sinusoidal AC, but complex audio waveform AC from an audio amplifier.
That's a good start, Gregg, but can you now tie what you've said here into what you said earlier:
That is because the sound wasn’t coming from the speaker. It was coming from the air molecules themselves which were being vibrated by modulated gravity. So the sound just comes out of the air wherever air is, which is all around you.
I'm still trying to understand how you get from "modulated air" (which I think I can understand) to "modulated gravity" (which almost sounds like that magician's trick that can't be explained).

Can you make that connection for me?

--PS
Paul,

Let me try to take a stab at it. You can add an audio signal onto a carrier signal. This is how radio works. Now you can also modulate an audio signal onto the high voltage (HV) power supply of a helium-neon laser and have a laser with an audio modulated beam. Put a photo detector in the path of the beam and you can pick up the audio signal. Using that same reasoning, you can put an audio signal over a HV supply like a Tesla coil.
Check this out:
http://www.high-techmagic.com/singarc.mpg

Now imagine if that end of the screwdriver was a bunch of wires twisted in the shape of a "bush". Imagine a bush that doesn't burn and God can speak through it! A "talking" or signing bush that doesn't burn! Heck, you might even do it with real bush and hide a wire under the sand to the base of the bush...

Well, just like the Tesla coil, the ionic breeze or the fan can be modulated the same way. A simple transformer could be the interface between the HV and the audio. The Tesla fans that do this stuff like to use optoisolators to keep the HV from running back along the lower voltage audio lines and blowing the amplifier.

And I don't believe you are modulating gravity, just the air molecules as stated at the top. And that's only because of the modulating audio signal superimposed on the HV supply for the ionic breeze device.

I think it was AM's post that said to enhance this effect, inject more ions into the air stream. Air is a mixture of mostly nitrogen (N2, N:N) and oxygen (O2, O:O) atoms. Only oxygen is diamagnetic and susceptible to electromagnetic fields. Water vapor is a polar molecule and is more effected but unless it is 100% relative humidity (raining), this is unless and unwanted in a HV circuit. Add more ions, and they will move in the modulating field and bump/drag the air along with it to enhance the effect.

Most electrostatic speakers still use a diaphragm. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrostatic_speaker Bass response for these designs is poor because you have to move a lot of air. And I believe that is the reason the speaker was so large. The larger the surface area of the grid, the more air you can move and the better the bass response.

So the speaker is not an air cannon as I stated before, but it was so big because it had to move a lot of air mainly for the bass response. Now I do not believe it was blowing out birthday candles from 180 feet away but I bet it could make your ears ring at high volumes. Linda, did you go deaf while testing the speaker? And were the grid wires at right angles to each other or in parallel? I suspect they may have been parallel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrostatic_speaker wrote:Because of their tendency to attract dust, insects, conductive particles and moisture, electrostatic speaker diaphragms will gradually deteriorate and need periodic replacement.
Now Dr. Brown's speakers may have had no diaphragms but I bet he experienced the dust, insects, conductive particles, and moisture.
Linda, did this make a good bug zapper? Could you please tell us more stories about the speaker?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

good bug zapper

Post by Linda Brown »

It made a wonderful bug zapper, much to my annoyance. With the lab though we did not have too many errant bugs ...and the speakers ( built in modules) had speaker cloth in front and behind, making the inside grid bug free. We sure hoped.

I seemed to have a very acute hearing when it came to higher frequencies. I assumed that it was just because I was a girl ( don't most women have better high range hearing than men? I always believed so. Might not be true. But I seemed to be the one that could pick up the higher pitches the quickest and sometimes I think it was a game that my Dad would play with me, fiddling and fiddling with the thing until I just couldn't stand it any more and walked off in a huff. He would take a break then, say he was sorry, take me to lunch. I sometimes felt a little bit like the canary in a coal mine!.

Andrew? Do you have a drawing of the way the fan was designed on the inside. Much easier if you guys could see a simple drawing.

The thing basically looked like a window .... with an open venetian blind. The wires were positioned behind each blind section.... running parallel. Visualize a triangles three points. Two of those points would be the leading edge of the blind. The third point would be the very fine wire. Bout the best I can do to explain. Linda
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

U.S. Patent No. 3,018,394 shows a basic design.

The links to the patent papers are at: http://www.qualight.com/general/patents.htm.

And this particular patent is at: http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?IDX=US3 ... =US3018394,

but I'm having trouble bringing up anything other than the drawings page on all of his patents.

I can put up all of the public patents if they become unavailable on the internet.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: TTB Speaker

Post by Paul S. »

htmagic wrote:And I don't believe you are modulating gravity, just the air molecules as stated at the top. And that's only because of the modulating audio signal superimposed on the HV supply for the ionic breeze device.
If anybody thinks the "disembodied" sound effect that Linda attributed to the electro-kinetic loudspeaker is the result of some kind of manipulation of gravity, as Gregg Vizza suggested earlier, this would be a good time to speak up.

Or, you know, like they say, "forever hold your peace" (or is it "piece"?)

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
Here in the UK the business of the year award was given to a system called mosquito.
It basically directs a sound that only the youngsters can hear, it has been installed in lots of places coupled to the millions of cameras we have have here in this free land.
It drives them away when required.
The triangulation is interesting, did you look at zome?
Its another dimension, 2,3,5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdu7xoHU9DA
Thats the rocky horror show, doing the time warp.
If you listen to the words?, know anybody with a pickup truck?

kevin
fibonacci is king