Townsend Brown notebooks 1,2 and 4?

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

private codes

Post by Martin Calloway »

Hey Trickfox are you throwing out alot of those little codes for your own amusement, because , help me out here. I don't have the vaguest idea what you are saying!

I would like your opinion though on this "nine years without writing in a notebook." You have mentioned your "work" so I am assuming that you too are a researcher and I can tell that you pretty much know your stuff. So maybe you could answer this for me. Could YOU not take notes for nine years. I have a suspicion that the answer is going to be NO, NEVER.

So am I translating your code up there <g> properly? You think he "went black" for that period?

Maybe he just taped his notes? and just didn't bother to use his old lab notebooks. What do you think? Martin
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: private codes

Post by Trickfox »

WARNING: THIS SECTION JUMPS BACK AND FORTH IN TIME!
Martin Calloway wrote: Hey Trickfox are you throwing out alot of those little codes for your own amusement,
ABSOLUTELY
Could YOU not take notes for nine years. I have a suspicion that the answer is going to be NO, NEVER.
Well almost never, Instead I would paste loose bits of copied text on 8X4 sheets of poster plastic, used highliners a lot to draw manifold around the data, wrote little notes on the sides of all copis of the research papers, wrote on napkins, invoices, bills etc. in the end I just take all that stuff and paste it on the wall.,,,, well need I say more?
So am I translating your code up there <g> properly? You think he "went black" for that period?
Anything is possible at this point and I'm not sure any more (april 21 ... Maybe he is comming back to write it now)
Maybe he just taped his notes? and just didn't bother to use his old lab notebooks. What do you think? Martin
If I was stuck in his dilema I would have done the same, except for the fear of ending up "talking in the mirror" with a tape recorder "on" beside me. :roll: (april 21st.... you cannot record a taped geometrical descriptions in more than three dimensions without trying to illustrate it desperately)

Believe me... that's a scary though for a guy with my background in paranoia. But it does not matter because What the bleep do I know about anything,
I haven't even seen the film yet.
***************************later on in time*************
(april 20th) I just figured out that I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO SEE THE FILM.
I have had two innormously obvious hiccups trying to obtain the film
I was prevented from obtaining it by myself in the future both times.
I now understand that it may cause an unwanted paradox so I'm not going to watch it.
************************Back to March 8th****************
I hope I was logical here , If not I'm gonna get drunk again and become silly with all of you :lol:
Last edited by Trickfox on Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Ernest Fields
Space Cadet

Post by Ernest Fields »

Mr/Dr Brown filed several patents in Europe during the missing years, He was in France and England. A (Rand) company was the co. who owned the Patents.
ErnieF
Ernest Fields
Space Cadet

Post by Ernest Fields »

Gravity Rand was the company and the following are some of the patents filed during a few of the missing years.
2,949,550 (8-16-1960)
3,018,394 (1-23-1962)
3,022,430 (2-20-1962)
3,187,206 (6-19-1965)
Tese are listed in a report on the T. Towsend Brown Conference -1994
ErnieF
Trickfox
The Magician

The question nobody wants to ask

Post by Trickfox »

Hey, here is a question that has not been asked yet. I'll give you part of it and you fill in the rest.

Question: Whatever happened to J*****L N****R T***E ?

Since nobody has asked it yet, I would like to know why I have to ask it.

Now here is another question; Why must I ask you to figure out the above question using a riddle?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

again we go

Post by Victoria Steele »

Trickfox.

OK, I am in a better mood maybe for games this morning. So now what he heck are you up to. Still just playing games with us?

so .... I'll bite .... whatever happened to J*****L N****RT***E?

Could it be that he went off to play a game in a closet and nobody went looking for him?

Are we supposed to come play games with you here? Or are you here to share information? I would dearly like to know because I don't know what others around me are doing in this forum but I am serious. Are you? I thought that you were?

I understand in this kind of territory its really important to keep your sense of humor going and I appreciate that .... so can you help me out here and maintain my humor and my sanity. What the bleep are you getting at? Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: again we go

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria Steele wrote: so .... I'll bite .... whatever happened to J*****L N****RT***E?
Victoria
There was number one, then number two, then "Nothing", then number four. What is the topic?

Why am I under preassure to ask this question that nobody seems to want to ask.

I feel like I'm in a maze here,

Whatever happened to JOURNAL NUMBER THREE?

Admit it y'all! why did you wait for me to actually ask after all this time?

WHAT?Am I suppose to write it down?
Dear Lord what an ambarrassing lesson about controlling unknowns this has been for me folks.......
Lost in the wrabbit hole here folks.........
no joke, -except on me hey?
tricked-fox ( but smilling with glee)
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Journal number three

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Trickfox,

Finally a question that I can answer! I AM SO PLEASED.

Journal number three is in the hands of the Townsend Brown Family. (As well as ALL of the original notebooks, one through seven.)

Journals 1,2 and 4 were copied without Dr. Browns permission or consent and found their way out into the public and have been earning money for others ever since.

If William Moore says that he "can't understand why a member of the family (meaning Linda here, I am sure) would be upset with him". Well , lets see, that just might count as ONE of the reasons. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Journal number three

Post by Trickfox »

EUREKA!!
I was hoping so much that they were not lost or stolen.

Everything has to be reverse compatible to work properly so the details about the details about the details (repeat three more times) have had to be catalogued in order for ALL of this to work. (six degrees)

Boy, Life is sure getting a lot more interesting for the trickfox and his friends here folks.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

invisible ink

Post by Victoria Steele »

OK guys, slowly coming back after taking some time off to think.

First question. I have been carefully rereading the "chapterettes". And now that I have a different set of eyes , I am seeing things alot more clearly. And thankyou Twigsnapper for wading in there for me. You have sort of put a "face" and a body on an entity haven't you? You might not BE THEM but you were definitely working for them, weren't you? I really don't expect an answer but if I REALLY get way off ... please just yell ...... stop!

I don't know how far you two go back. I judge that you were ... am I wrong, maybe in your thirties during that Paris trip? A man in his prime, standing, ready for anything. Thats how I read you. In charge of Townsend Brown, who as you have said, probably was not the easiest to keep up with. I'll bet he napped in the daytime and stayed up all night? I would wager that. Because its quiet and their are no distractions at night. I agree and I do the same things. Some of the most creative thoughts come at night.

Where am I going with this? I am not sure. But given the information so far. I will wager that Dr. Brown was working for this organization which had legendary ties to the British government. I don't think he was there for the Americans. In fact. I don't think they did anything to help him at all, did they? At least at that point in time. Beau Kitselman, in his "hello stupid" pretty much calls the government and acadameia in the United States downright stupid.

If Townsend Brown knew William Stephenson on a personal level ..... then the FBI was all over his activities like spit on chewing gum. I'll just bet. I have read that Hoover had a real dislike and distrust for STephenson because the man was running such a powerful private intelligence network right under his own nose. No, I don't think Hoover would have been happy with anyone who had even a nodding acquaintance with that kind of threat.
And Hoover could be vindictive too, so maybe some of Dr. Browns difficulties in establishing a business around his work had something to do with that. Yell stop any time, but I don't think that you will! Victoria
grinder
Senior Officer

keeping up

Post by grinder »

slow up Victoria.

Going kind of quick here, arn't you.

What evidence do you have that the man was doing anything other than just going to visit England and France to promote his work? Who financed his trip over? Anybody know?

Paul, probably, but he's not going to tell until he writes it. And I as am impatient as you are so I don't mind a little advance snooping. I don't think that Mr. Twigsnapper is going to tell you who signed his paycheck. So lets go slow here.

What makes you think that the Americans were not involved? Just what Mr. Kitselman said about Stupid people? And then Dr. Brown goes to France. There HAS to be a joke there somewhere.

I know that this has been an interesting turn of events. Dr. Brown saying "Time Travel possible IN YOUR LIFETIME". I am still trying to translate that properly actually. So Victoria, Take a deep breath ..... go slow ..... borrowing from Morgan .... "quatratic equations...... think quadratic equations." <g> grinder
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Hi All,

Sorry not to come in sooner, but I've been away today.

I had posted something earlier (way earlier) in the forum regarding the remaining books of Brown's set of journals. I will confirm what Elizabeth said that they are in the Brown family archives.

I was very satisfied to get the copies of 1, 2, and 4 that were out there, because there were still some people trying to make money off of them. It irks me to no end, since the Brown family are longtime friends, that people would make a quick buck off of material that is rightfully the Brown family's and not give anything back to them.

That is why I put the three journals on the site (qualight.com) - to curtail that type of behavior. I did not put any of the remaining journals on, because the remaining journals are being kept for future reference and use. They are fascinating, of course.

Cheers,

Andrew
Last edited by Chris Knight on Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

Did you edit your post afterwards

Post by Trickfox »

Andrew

Does this mean that you edited that post about the rest of the journals a while back?

I went through and searched the forum to see if I was having a hiccup before having to ask about it all over again.

OK so I really did not miss your first posting because I was sure there was more but it seemed to me that the clue was now "missing".

Thanks for clearing that up. By the way, Have you met that gentleman who lived in Cheval Place, Knightsbridge 1n 1956?
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Edited? No I don't think so.

Alas, I never had the priviledge of meeting the man.

Andrew
Trickfox
The Magician

About SOTERIA

Post by Trickfox »

Gee Andrew

How did you happen to pick "Soteria" as your domain name?
It's an Ancient greek word meaning "Saviour" -Pausanias 3.22.12" Cult of Artemis 1

Do you have some sort of cosmic friendship with Stephen Smith of South Africa He is with "Soteria ministries".

Did you pick it because Soteria is the Goddess of Safety and deliverance from Harm.

Perhaps it's just a coinincidence in the domain name. I'm just curious why you picked it as "primary domain name" instead of Qualight.

I'm going to quote your website mission here because I think people should know about your "sister website" more.

Our goal is for our research to benefit members of the general public - from high school students writing their first papers to scientists studying global resource issues. Qualight Systems is especially interested in reaching those disadvantaged or non-traditional students who otherwise might not form such appreciations.

Qualight Systems is involved in these specific activities:

Research:

Qualight Systems engages in research to advance the exploration and development of new mineral and energy resources, including, but not limited to research related to the late Thomas Townsend Brown. A research committee identifies areas where Qualight Systems can take a leading-edge role, and the research is carried out by qualified researchers.

Can you tell us who is in the committeee Andrew?

How about the "Electrogravitational Communication System"?
is anyone specific working in this area on your committee?

I'm asking because you affirmed it in your mission statement here!

Qualight Systems intends to serve its educational mission from two primary directions. The first direction is to work together with educators to produce two educational traveling exhibitions that will travel to schools, conferences, private exhibitions, etc. The purpose of the exhibitions will be to not only make science more interesting, but to reach those disadvantaged and non-traditional student who may not have considered science as a possible career alternative. The scientific exhibitions would consist of both demonstrations and hands-on experiments and displays. The exhibitions will be free to educational institutions and would have a reasonable cost for conferences and private exhibitions.

The second direction will be to use today's internet technology to reach the ever-expanding number of students on the internet. Qualight Systems will continue to maintain this website (http://www.qualight.com) in the public interest for current and prospective researchers of the work of Thomas Townsend Brown and related research. The website provides downloads, documentation, educational information, news, etc.

May I humbly offer my assistance in this Philantrophic pursuit. I have a developed an N.P.O. Charter for a foundation to assist in future internet education using multi-media and working travatar instructors with Artificial Intelligence.
Lord Knows how the kids just love interative internet adventures right?
Just put a black suit and tie on and wear cool black sunglasses while flashing a neuralizer in front of them, and all of a sudden you get their attention. Thay laugh, but they know it's about the future of our probable discovery of extraterrestrial life right? So they charge into the subject with much anticipation. The Travatar is the real teacher here, and it uses the "Rousseau teaching method" to distribute media content. kids are smart too! Just put them in a very sophisticated playground and they learn real fast. Ask any ten year old about the internet and you will understand.

I know cause I'm just a child at heart.

Trickfox