The Caroline Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
grinder
Senior Officer

interesting similarities

Post by grinder »

Thanks to you kevin

I found this pretty darned similar to what MY idea of the " Caroline Group" is. Are we looking at the same situation?
"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is better than the three lower degrees of Free Masonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it. Next to this, the form of a learned or literary society is best suited to our purpose, and had Free Masonry not existed, this cover would have been employed; and it may be much more than a cover, it may be a powerful engine in our hands. By establishing reading societies, and subscription libraries, and taking these under our direction, and supplying them through our labours, we may turn the public mind which way we will." - Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Illuminati in John Robison's Proofs of a Conspiracy, 1793. "

I suppose that encouraging a certain writer might just fit in the above?
Of course some of the things that have been written about either the Masons or the Templar Knights would be that they are the " Devil Themselves" or " doing the work of the Devil" and you can sort of understand that knee jerk reaction from certain religious power groups.

I don't know what that phrase is suppose to mean kevin but I have learned in the last couple of years with this group that when you get something " vibrating" in front of you like that, its generally a challenge and you are meant to puzzle it out. Good luck. Waiting to hear what you discover.

Me too ..... but I think that you are the one being called on this because you have abilities that I just flat don't have. And then you might be in the right place.

I picked up an unusual thought thanks to Griffins last post. Many projects scattered about ..... Winterhaven ....... named in 1952 I take it when DR. Brown was in California .... talked about much in Washington DC ... but thinking that I know Dr. Brown just a little bit through Pauls efforts .... could it possibly be that " Winterhaven" was named for a place in the future?" A place that he hadn't gotten to yet? So where did Dr. Brown go AFTER the Winterhaven papers were circulated? Paul I think only you and Elizabeth ,and of course Linda Brown are up on that information.

Could he have named a project for a place he ,hadn't even gotten to yet? Have I flipped my braincells enough to make sense? Places mixed up in time? ... Perhaps he named it for a place AHEAD OF TIME?

grinder
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Idiom

Post by greggvizza »

kevin.b wrote:A sort of throw away line in that report jumped out at me,

"the last can raise the devil"

It is in a section about dielectrics holding a charge, then discharging back into the source, if their pressure exeeds the charging source
It is an odd thing to have placed in itallics, as though he meant it litterally.
Depends what he thought the devil is?
Kevin
It may have been just an idiom of the times. I remember my grandfather using that term in normal conversation. He was born in 1902 or there abouts. He used it for any circumstance that was trouble. It may also have been an exclusively American idiom that didn’t make it to Britain. I haven’t heard it used here though for at least 30 or 40 years.

GV
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Techical Police

Post by greggvizza »

Below is an excerpt from the Gaston Burridge piece that trick fox posted.

“The Effect was first observed when the condenser plates were charged with a DIRECT CURRENT. But the experience noted above, which was observed subsequently during other experiments, indicates something of the same phenomenon is present when condensers are charged with ALTERNATING current alsoâ€
wbrown
Space Cadet

Tech Response

Post by wbrown »

Actually caps are used in AC work.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hb ... accap.html

and a bit more understanding of the application:

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_2/chpt_4/2.html

wbrown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

not accurate

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I am glad that you caught that Gregg

taking this apart

“The Effect was first observed when the condenser plates were charged with a DIRECT CURRENT.

But the experience noted above, which was observed subsequently (observed subsequently? by whom?) during other experiments( which OTHER EXPERIMENTS?), indicates something of the same phenomenon is present when condensers are charged with ALTERNATING current alsoâ€
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Capacitors

Post by greggvizza »

wbrown,

Capacitors are essential to AC electronic circuits, as filters and ocillators, etc. It was the wording of that sentence that was the issue. Charged with DC, then charged with AC, in the same sentence in the same context.

A capacitor cannot be charged with AC. The higher the frequency the more the capacitor looks like a short, that is why they had to invent the term impedance. How do you store AC in a capacitor?

GV
wbrown
Space Cadet

Post by wbrown »

Hi GV,

No argument on storage from me, you are squarely correct there. What TTBrown was doing was very similar to some of Tesla's work here & it had a lot to do with energy extraction during special moments of field collapses caused by AC application to the cap. I dont' think you'll find much written on it.

wbrown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

not much written

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

wbrown,

Are you familiar with the work performed at Bahnsons? Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Tech Response

Post by Mikado14 »

wbrown wrote:Actually caps are used in AC work.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hb ... accap.html

and a bit more understanding of the application:

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_2/chpt_4/2.html

wbrown
This is an editguess I didn't need to answer, just scrolled down and saw you answered gregg but I'll leave it anyway

Absolutely, yes they are, usually in power transmissions to increase power factor where there are heavy inductive loads.

However, what gregg meant, and I am sure he will agree, is that you cannot charge up a capacitor with AC current and expect it to maintain a charge for it is constantly charging and discharging dependent upon the frequency, this is called Capacitive Reactance.

Your turn gregg,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

wbrown,

So for this application then the capacitor would not be connected directly across the power source. as with DC? Connecting it as in a DC circuit would only be possible at the lowest of AC frequencies or it would explode. Been there done that.

I could see it in series with other components or with the atmosphere as the other pole, etc. Like with Tesla, the earth was one pole the universe was the other.

GV
wbrown
Space Cadet

Post by wbrown »

Hi Elizabeth,

All I have on Bahnson is the following patent which can be viewed at:

http://privatenrg.com/BahnsonPatent.pdf

GV... Yes

wbrown
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Re: Tech Response

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14 wrote:you answered gregg but I'll leave it anyway[/i]

Absolutely, yes they are, usually in power transmissions to increase power factor where there are heavy inductive loads.

However, what gregg meant, and I am sure he will agree, is that you cannot charge up a capacitor with AC current and expect it to maintain a charge for it is constantly charging and discharging dependent upon the frequency, this is called Capacitive Reactance.

Your turn gregg,

Mikado
Because a capacitor is the inverse of an inductor (with respect to phase shift) it is used in conjunction with the inductor as a means of straitening everything back out; yes.

But you cannot connect a capacitor across your electrical outlet, unless your goal is pyrotechnics.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

Flux Capacitor???

Post by Trickfox »

What about "coupling" and "decoupling" capacitors? Not to mention the very famouns "Flux Capacitor"..... :roll:

In any case the exact spacing, construction, dimensions, layout, dielectric content ect. ect. all has to be balanced with Inductive reactance.... remember even a straight peice of wire has an inductance. Some capacitors need to be stored with the leads shorted, or else they become life-threatening objects to handle.

Finally look at your ambiance....what is it? vacuume, atmospheric, humidity ect ect...

It's a vey complex subject, and you throw in non-linear junctions you get caught in the toroidal complexities. That is a lot more fun.

Here is a gift for a lady(or two):
Our braneworld
is about to change from Lorentzian to Euclidean signature.

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/071 ... 0820v1.pdf
:lol: ENJOY
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Serotonin

Post by greggvizza »

I am glad that Mikado is back in the tech police position. It’s too stressful.

Thanks Trickfox for the Flux capacitor post. I could feel the serotonin flowing back into my brain as I read it. Everything is all better now.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Seotonin

Post by Mikado14 »

greggvizza wrote:I am glad that Mikado is back in the tech police position. It’s too stressful. Thanks Trickfox for the Flux capacitor post. I could feel the serotonin flowing back into my brain as I read it. Everything is all better now.

GV
No No gregg, You are doing quite fine while I sort a list of names and a menu....just can't decide on how many courses.

Actually, you and Trickfox are correct, but you know that, capacitors as well inductors cannot be summed up in a single sentence.

AC on a DC in a birthday cake.....wonder what the icing would be?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy