The Caroline Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: The Caroline Group

Post by Mikado14 »

Radomir wrote:Interesting. It strikes me from the brief quotation that those councils of twelve might be more public than the Caroline group tends to be. But without reading more it would be hard to judge.

Would you care to divulge the source of the above paragraph? Just curious, thanks.

Best,
R.
Agnew Bahnson Jr. - from a novel he wrote

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Would that be: The stars are too high?

I thought you were going to send me a copy.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:Would that be: The stars are too high?

I thought you were going to send me a copy.

Trickfox
I most certainly did send you a copy.

Ebay wrote:Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller.

PB: Stars Are Too High: Bahnson, Agnew H.. Bantam
Sale price: $0.99
Shipping & Handling: US Postal Service Media Mail $3.49
US Postal Service Priority Mail $6.00
USPS First Class Mail International $7.50

Seller: pandoratim [contact seller]

Seller Information: Tim Friesen
Neche, ND 58265 United States
Here is where I purchased it and I never opened it when it arrived and only relabeled it.

I don't know what to say.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Sorry Mikado

It looks like someone else saw it comming from the United States to me and decided I was not going to see it. somewhere, somehow that book never made it from you to me.

I'll check with Canada Post if you can give me an exact date and reciept (if possible)

I thought you had forgotten about it.

Isn't THAT the strangest coincidence?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: The Caroline Group - The Stars Are Too High

Post by htmagic »

Mikado,

Things take time for mail to move across the border now, thanks to Homeland Security.
I am waiting on an item from Canada as well.

Maybe customs had to inspect the package. And then they started reading Trickfox's book!
But what do you expect when you have a tag line like this:
"An aircraft so advanced it might have come from outer space, but three determined Americans had built it--FOR WORLD DOMINATION!"
Lessee - 3 determined Americans, eh?
Let me guess:
  • 1. Dr. Thomas Townsend Brown
    2. J. Frank King
    3. Stan Deyo
Now I have to go get me a copy!

MagicBill
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:
    2. J. Frank King
    3. Stan Deyo

MagicBill
change Deyo to Bahnson
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:
htmagic wrote:
    2. J. Frank King
    3. Stan Deyo

MagicBill
change Deyo to Bahnson
Mikado,

Thank you for the correction. I got the impression that the third person was Stan Deyo from Mark Moody's post here:
https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... eyo#p17554
MARK MOODY wrote: I for one sure am glad you joined us here Mr. Deyo.
<SNIP>
The more I looked for info the more I found. Then I was lucky enough to not only read your books, but also to see the video of you in the Bahnson lab.
So, as you can see, I for one have a full blown epidemic for any and all things dealing with Brown.
Mark
So, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. (Quoting a Meatloaf song...)

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Thanks Mikado. I read that book last year when it was referenced here, now I can't find my copy...

R.
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Post by Martin Calloway »

Everybody,
Talking about Caroline Group " connections" and with the " surfacing" of Fossetts interest in the " flying sub" I thought maybe someone would know if Mr. Floyd Odlum and Fossett had any kind of a connection on the surface.

Thanks to Lindas memories we know that there were important meetings going on between Dr. Brown and Mr. Odlum. Did the same kind of meetings go on with Fossett? Of course maybe not because I believe Mr. Fossett was quite a bit younger, more a contemporary of Lindas actually but I just wondered if his interest in this " flying sub" had its roots in something that he might have learned in the Odlum/Brown circle? Martin
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Yes, not to get all conspiracy-ey, but awful timing wasn't it just as he was developing that idea, crash.

Not that his literal concept might have vied with the maybe-what-already-exists, but it might have pointed too closely at the what-could-be.

R.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

These links smack of the Caroline group, imho, a secret too powerfull to be told, able to turn to DUST a 100,000 men and elephants, or anything else it is focussed upon?
http://fu.fi/~esa/merlib/?q=node/5064
http://keelytech.com/blavatsky.html

Until mankind faces starvation?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Wanna play 'spot the Carolines?"

From a recent article about a disclosure movement at the UN:

Source A said that as far as his military superiors in the normal chain of command are concerned, they are aware of his role in leaking sensitive information. They have a tacit policy of not wanting to know what he is doing, and are not taking action to prevent him disclosing the sensitive information. It was understood that getting national media exposure would force the Navy to take disciplinary action. That is one of the main reasons why the identity of Source A has not been publicly released. He has however agreed to be physically interviewed and shown his credentials to the following researchers: Clay and Shawn Pickering, Bob Vanderclock, Robert Morningstar, Dr Bruce Maccabee, two other unnamed researchers, and most recently myself on October 8.

During the meeting, Source A disclosed that he continues to work under the direction of a US Navy admiral who is in command of the controlled leak of the meetings occurring under UN auspices. This admiral was unnamed and is not part of the official chain of military command for Source A, but is his superior in covert operations that have need-to-know security status. Thus it's important to emphasize that Source A's disclosures are not part of official US Navy policy, but is orchestrated by a covert operations group comprising senior Navy officials (admirals) and others.

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1008/et-threats.html
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Rose wrote:Wanna play 'spot the Carolines?"
:

Canna,,,Canna... Can I???
Mikado
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Hello Rose,

I ran across this too, and noted a clear confirmation of what I had stated on this Flow Forum previously. Dr. Salas and company are still checking out this information, but Source A's thorough disclosure to them of his naval background with documentation gave them confidence in his legitimacy as a source.

Here is the quote from Source A, confirming what I've also learned from various sources -- including TTB, imo.
Source A emphasized that the US Navy has always been pro-disclosure and due to its leading role policy issues concerning extraterrestrial life, and the UN meetings, made the US pro-disclosure.
GO NAVY!

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Also, the lead UFO policy expert in Naval Research in his day was TTB, imho.

Griffin