The Caroline Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: The Caroline Group

Post by kevin.b »

Mr Twigsnapper,
Thank you.
All I can say is that I had never knowingly heard of Willis Lamb until today.
A Times newspaper was left in my shop, it sort of asked me to read it, and the obituary of willis Lamb jumped at me.
I just go with the flow sir.

kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Willis Lamb and TT Brown are loosely connected in this link,
http://www.world-mysteries.com/gw_mdjones.htm
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Willis Lamb and TT Brown are loosely connected in this link,
http://www.world-mysteries.com/gw_mdjones.htm
kevin
This device was a type of motor that utilized the principles of electro-gravitation, and led to Brown developing the ideal shape for electro-gravitational lift – the disc.

Not

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Rose
Senior Cadet

Cock and Bull Stories

Post by Rose »

Raven's Bookstore, outside of 29 Palms (probably the best used bookstore in two counties), has an excellent section on military history, including an extensive collection of biographies and memoirs from World War II. I stood in that section recently, listening to the echoes of the sounds of time and wondering if I might find a book carrying a detectable shadow of the Parallel Universe..

Remembering Mr. T's injunction to pay attention to the Canadians, I eventually chose Intrepid's Last Case which begins just as the war ends. The story is about William Stephenson and the "British Security Company's" role in aiding a post-war soviet defector who had much very unwelcome information about the wide-spread infiltration of sensitive American and Canadian organizations by Soviet spies and sleeper agents. Apparently the Americans and the British still held "Uncle Joe" in fond esteem at that time and were not ready to face up to his duplicity. (They were also loathe to create any type of fracas which would keep the USSR from joining the newly-formed United Nations.)

One shadow fell across the page when the author talked about the extensive number and types of communications devices with which Stephenson was always surrounded. Another, when he mentioned the extremely secret and technically-advanced communications and information systems hosted at the privately-held facility known as Camp X. (Since I am sure this has been discussed here, I will say no more about that.)

I am not quite halfway through the book yet, but had to share this humorous tidbit:

"Bletchley Park was a Gothic-Victorian mansion at the center of a web of hidden bases, linked to the secret armies, the spies and saboteurs and partisans of Nazi-held Europe." Professors of code-breaking drank their pints at a pub known as The Cock, which was near one of those bases; while "Across the way women intercept operators slaked their thirst at The Bull."

And thus tall tales told at these establishments during those years became the basis for all future cock-and-bull sories. :D :D :D
rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Dear Rose,

I have had a moment or two looking through some of those dusty shelves myself. Perhaps our paths have crossed unknowingly.

I caution you to take some of the things William Stevenson ( no relation to Sir William) might say, so I am not entirely sure that the old "cock and bull" saying originated actually at Bletchley. The reason I say that is that stories OF ANY KIND, (rumors or fanciful imaginings) were discouraged....... period.

And Stevenson lost me when he referred to the renowned Polish codebreaker Marian Rewjeski as "Miss". There might have been alot amiss about the man but sex was not one of them. <g> twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mr Twigsnapper,
I would have thought anyone who didn't actually know your Polish man could have made the mistake of gender due to his first name been Marion?
Words are very confusing, just look at polish, it can mean Polish as from Poland, or to polish , as in cleaning your shoes.
And if a tale is been told, the meaning of words , especially across time and languages could easily become twisted.
Strangely this cock and bull link leads to mithras, another tale that may have become twisted?
mithras was born of a virgin 1500 years before Jesus, and three magi are supposed to have visited him.
The mithras temples are built underground and are aligned very interestingly, to me, same as the long barrows are from many years before the mithras temples.
Of course I may be telling tales, or pulling your tail?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3K5DyRMF-w
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Kevin,
Virgin birth, great teachings, persecution and death, three days before renewal.
All stories that predate Jesus. As Dr. Brown might have said. Returning, returning, returning. But things still adhere to the same guidelines <g> twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mr Twigsnapper,
Thats is sir, what I was hoping you may say.
Of course it fits in with the sun and moons timings as well, but I like pictures, and this one seems to be showing the death of a certain period of a longer cycle of time than our circulation of the sun.
It in my opinion is where the cycle dictated by taurus the bull ended.
http://www.crystalinks.com/mithraism.html

There is a sort of line or ray of light hitting MIthras, Basically an alignment.
A repetitive story with different charecters, and different clothes, and I suspect different alignments?
His cloak encloses the stars, if electrically on specific alignments around a cyclic rotation the connection is interupted, then the lights may go out, for three days?
The stars will seem to fall from the heavens , and the sun will arise from where it set.

Thinking things out into ever larger DNA strands where a double helix spiral pathway would be followed, when you reach the centre line, zero if you like?, you will then possibly seem to start again but in the opposite spin direction.
If you spin a coin, it speeds up all of the time until it reachs a full stop, if it where to pass through the flat surface of full stop, it would begin to spin as fast as it was just before it stopped, but in the opposite direction?
It would also possibly have a different line bisecting it from where it stopped as to where it starts again?
And the liquid content would not react as per the solid part, I have been stood on river banks when a tidal bore occurs, there is a strange time between the water flowing in one direction, and it suddenly flowing in the opposite direction.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/cock ... story.html
The first citation in English is from Robert Burton's The anatomy of melancholy, 1621:

"Some mens whole delight is to talk of a Cock and Bull over a pot."
Best,
R.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Radomir

Gee....Where have you been?

I thought you had become kidnapped by et!

Nice to hear you are still keeping an eye on our little group.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Been doing a lot of business travel. More yet to come, but you can bet I'm staying as connected to the group as I can in the interim.

Best,
R.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Well Radomir
since we are on the subject of the Caroline group, do you think perhaps that there are still members of the Caroline group looking at our posts and deciding which technology they would like to "finance" to help develop the creativity of our next generation (our children)? Are there still financial resources within their control to help fund modern forward looking ideas?

I don't know...have you ever heard of the Tele-tubbies? I think the Caroline group would be the type of group that would probably fund the creation of that tele-tubbies children's program. I think it's exciting to introduce the concept of non-human life. This children's program clearly demarks itself as "a neutral type Alien looking concept".

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

The Caroline Group funding the Teletubbies? Well, theres a novel thought. What brought that up Trickfox? Somehow I hadn't made that association! Or were you just being funny? Or .... something else? MarkC
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mark Culpepper wrote:The Caroline Group funding the Teletubbies? Well, theres a novel thought. What brought that up Trickfox? Somehow I hadn't made that association! Or were you just being funny? Or .... something else? MarkC
Yes I suppose I was being funny, but then I always thought the whole teletubbies thing was a conspiracy anyhow!
am I the only one who feels that way?
Trickfox
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Teletubbies? Those little creatures who live like hobbits and come out when the sun sends them messages? Something of that sort? I suppose we could all qualify Trickfox! I'll be the one with the purse! I can still do alot of damage with a purse!

You are up awfully early, can't sleep? Or early chores? twigsnapper