The Caroline Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: The Caroline Group

Post by Linda Brown »

Boys, Boys!

You make me feel like I have to pull the shawl up over my shoulders and lean on my cane just a little bit more just to get across the street.

Save your energy guys. Much is heading in your direction! And you both ( all) hae much more in common than you do differences!

Just a comment. If any of you develops something you feel is proprietory for heaven sake take care of that thought! Do whatever you need to do to put yourself in a better bargaining position with the people who might be interested in it. Thats the way the world works and if you happen to be an enormous success at this venture then I know that there will be ways that you will pump the energy back into this think tank we have called the magical mystery bus tour. Aiming for a positive experience for everybody. Share what you can. Respectfully decline talking about the rest. We will all understand. at least, I hope so.

And I am so glad you all get so fired up about all of these parts and pieces. Electronics. I hate almost anything connected , My idea of hell is being dragged into a Radio Shack. So you guys know where I am coming from. I am just like the majority of people out there. I don't really understand all the math or the rules and developments that make up what I use. I just want it to work. So spoiled.

So understand that all of this talk about power supplies etc is interesting to some, passionately exciting to even more, a whole world to others ....but for the balance. Most of the time we just don't get it. <g> Love you guys Linda
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: lightning strikes!

Post by Griffin »

don Raymond--

You may be even more of a magician and a trickier fox after experiencing the close lightning strike. Such an event is reputed to sometimes, or perhaps often, confer heightened psychic abilities. Some Central and South American Indians like to select their shamans from the survivors of close strikes. When I was a small child, my mother and I experienced a quite close strike that came down the chimney. I don't know what it did to my bio system and how it may have affected her's, but she was certainly pronouncedly psychic for whatever reason. It seems, though, that she had been that way from childhood.

Anyway, happy to hear you emerged unscathed along with your equipment. Now you can be addressed as don Raymond if you like, a la don Juan Matus. Interestingly, there's something about oaks, thunder storms, lightning and sacred mushrooms that strangely resonates with the other posts here. Nothing like opening the doors of perception to enjoy the ionized air after an invigorating summer thunder/lightning storm!

Incidentally, I tried to PM you but it's not working for me somehow with the new system.

As ever,

Griffin
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

PM Probs?

Post by Paul S. »

Griffin wrote: Incidentally, I tried to PM you but it's not working for me somehow with the new system.
What sort of problem are you having? I've heard some reports of this difficulty, but it seems isolated. Works for most, not for some, but the PM setting is, I think, universal. It's either "on" for everybody or it isn't. If you can give me some idea what sort of error messages you're getting maybe I an trace the problem.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Griffin! Just the man I wanted to see! I received this announcement about a Qi Gong master who will be at mentalphysics this weekend:

At Sunday Meditation, June 15, 10 am. Grand Master of "Spiritual Healing Chi."
Where: Sanctuary at MentalPhysics, aka Joshua Tree Retreat & Wellness Center

Korean Grand Master Chong will teach chi exercises to assist you in developing healing chi energy. He will also give a healing blessing to all who attend and share extensive spiritual chi healing and psychic readings with selected individuals.

An integral part of Master Chong's practice is based on the teachings of Tibetan Buddhism, Yogananda, Taoism, the subtle energies of quantum physics and the Holy Spirit.

I'm intrigued. Do you know anything about Master Chong?

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: Qigong

Post by Griffin »

Hello Rose,

You have my mother's name, so it's doubly nice to hear from you. I've read and enjoyed your interesting posts.

No, I do not know of Grandmaster Chong. I googled his name and word connections but did not find anyone who fit that description. I do know that qigong and qi healing are well developed in Korea. As you may know, there are various types of qigong, such as: Buddhist, Confucian, Taoist (Daoist), Martial Arts, Medical, and what I call Primal or Root. Usually, I think all traditional qigong methods are beneficial, as they are considered to be traditionally and according to scientific findings as well. While the abilities of teachers, masters and grandmasters may vary, any sincere and experienced instructor should be able to teach you some marvelously helpful techniques. I would personally encourage you to check out and experience Master Chong's method. I would expect that the Institute of Mentalphysics has checked out his background. It seems to me that qigong is an excellent adjunct to the study of Townsend Brown's work. As I've said, it also seems to me that his sun baths were more than simply sun tanning -- reminding me of what's known as Surya Yoga in India. Then there's Beau Kitselman and Huna.

This opportunity seems to have come to you in a way, and might be just the right thing at the right time. Synchronicity never sleeps, you know. The timing with the arrival of Trickfox's Psychopropulsor is perhaps noteworthy. This combination may be just what you need to propel you into a new dimension of experience and higher learning. Go forth with the Force!

Keep us posted.

As ever, Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Thank you, Griffin. Thanks for checking for me.
As you may know, there are various types of qigong, such as: Buddhist, Confucian, Taoist (Daoist), Martial Arts, Medical, and what I call Primal or Root.
No, I didn't know this, but I once read that because qigong was a householder exercise, there were as many variations of it as there were households in China. Is that what you mean by Primal, or Root?

Rose
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: primal root

Post by Griffin »

Rose-

Primal/root is simply my term for a qigong practice that draws on deep primal roots going back into daoyin and even shamanic practices. Medical qigong is perhaps the most modern, where they've seemed to have mostly stripped away or ignored the more mystical side of the practice. It still works well, of course, on its own level. These life nourishing practices were formerly usually most highly developed in certain monasteries or in hermit cloisters and caves. It has now spread out to become a widespread "householder" practice. But there are still adepts, IMO and experience. Stories of some of the incredible feats the adepts could/can perform are often treated as mere legend or BS even by many modern qigong practitioners because they have never seen or otherwise experienced them -- or can even imagine them as real. Different strokes for different folks. But if you take up the practice seriously, don't be surprised if some "anomalies" occur -- at least occasionally. You’ll be working with a higher, low entropy energy after all.

As ever,

Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Ah, that shamanic connection is a different, but logical twist. I see it now.

Also i hadn't thought about this but now that you mention it, i am no longer waffling about whether or not i want to attend:
This opportunity seems to have come to you in a way, and might be just the right thing at the right time. Synchronicity never sleeps, you know. The timing with the arrival of Trickfox's Psychopropulsor is perhaps noteworthy. This combination may be just what you need to propel you into a new dimension of experience and higher learning. Go forth with the Force!
Thanks for pointing that out. i certainly will post a report.
rose
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

You may be even more of a magician and a trickier fox after experiencing the close lightning strike. Such an event is reputed to sometimes, or perhaps often, confer heightened psychic abilities. Some Central and South American Indians like to select their shamans from the survivors of close strikes.

Actually Griffin, I have experienced something more of a subtle psychic warning from a ultrasonic examination of my heart. The lightning strike was not stressfull at all because I had programmed my mind to be prepared to suffer a practical joke from Mr. Twigsnapper's pussyfooting with me. Then the lightning struck,-wich served to prove that there is serious high voltage power around to remind me that it is not all fun and games living in a rabbit hole. I even imagined it was me sending back the message from the future. (which means that the warning worked, and is the biggest hiccup I can think of)

Now I see the warning message has become perfectly clear because It seems that I must make a drastic change in my habits or I will suffer even more health problems due to my heart. I am quickly comming to a decision point in my life. I have a trip planned away from everything but my immediate familly in an area I last saw when I was a five year old boy. This will be a very emotional moment for me. Things happened when I was a small boy. Things that seem funny but unusual for most people except perhaps for a boy with an overactive imagination. I suspect that I will make that critical decision on July 12th next month. Whatever it is that is bothering me and causing my obsessive compulsive behaviour, somehow I believe that It will come out during the 13th, 14th and 15th of July when I am reunited with my siblings in an isolated location in the countryside next to the Bonaventure river.

I spent the morning disscussing the subject "right here right now" with a young man undergoing a healing process, and I've decided to ease myself into a similar healing process over the next 30 day period. I will begin by resting a bit today instead of worying about ANYTHING. I will simply concentrate on Breathing and doing some self-induced accupreassure therapy on a few painful spots. Although hot showers and hot springs have become more effective pain therapy as the years go by. It is very humid here today and that is my problem. Humidity is very bad for my health in general, but when it gets "muggy" I feel like I'm drowning a bit.

I suppose I would like to thank all of you who have constantly been reminding me to take care of myself. It took several times for me to register the message, but I think I do finally get it. I can't help the future if I self destruct trying to create it. I will try and nip this in the butt while I still can. Admitedly chatting on this forum has become a dependance for me. I don't know if it is a good or bad influence, however, there has been energy flowing back to me because of it.

With much gratitude and respect to all the forum members, and great thanks for the enormous psychic energy which seems to be permeating my being at this moment.

Raymond
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

A-wwww, Raymond. That picture is so adorable. I see you were already taking things apart to see how they work.

I must tell you that the device was very excited as i was getting ready to go to hear Master Chong this morning. After he led us in some exercises the room was filled with healing energy, so i asked that it be extended up your way. i do hope you are feeling better and wonder if there is any way you can telecommute and get out of the humidity?

I liked Master Chong, Griffin, even though i only understood about one word out of every seven. He'll be coming back to town in a few weeks, and may give a three day class then. i'm thinking about taking it, maybe

rose
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: Inergy

Post by Griffin »

Hello Trickfox-

Why might a close lightning strike amplify natural psychic abilities? What does it do to the bio-field in this respect? There may be something here that’s worth exploring, at least theoretically, from a science point of view.

This conversation about taking care of ourselves health-wise highlights my interest and concern with healing applications of the “Inergy” (intelligent energy), as Dr. Puharich called this stuff. To your health -- with all my best wishes and non-local Inergy!

Hello Rose-

On that note, I would encourage you to continue with Grandmaster Chong if possible. You can learn something which may enrich your life for your whole life and also give you a more experiential feel for the world of Townsend Brown. I understand the problem of heavily accented, limited English. But your ears will become better attuned. Also, it’s not so much what he says but what he can show and do. If he shows good character and sincerity with a mastery of qi -- well, what more would you want? Of course, it’s a big plus if he can transmit qi at a distance. As a grandmaster, that should be the case. Non-local effects are part of the mix.

As you probably know, the occurrence of anomalous effects or special abilities should not be clung to in any way. Just treat them as routine and don’t get attached, otherwise they’ll delay and distort the process. I trust that will be his advice, too. All truly spiritual practices share this essential point of view. These abilities can be helpful though, to yourself and to others. They can also be markers along the way.

As ever,

Griffin
Trickfox
The Magician

Good Energy from The Caroline

Post by Trickfox »

Thank you Rose and specially Griffin, I had a distinctive feeling that Griffin had a conversation about me to someone and somehow I got a boost of mental energy which has allowed me to turn off an unhealthy craving that I have. It is till working somehow, and the dicussion I had with the young man yesterday was very important. Something seems different, and I'm not quite sure what it is. Other than some minor pain in my right shoulder which comes and goes, I feel just fine. Mikado knows which of those "bad habits" I needed to quit. He saw me give into it when we were in Vegas together. I just don't need the kind of reminder that he had before he changed his lifestyle, but by god I do need the kind of loving and support he did get afterwards. Mikado is actually a very thoughtful and generous person and I trust him implicitly. He made a simple but profound comment to me when we walked out of the Luxor, and I will remember it forever. It is all part of growing up I guess.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Griffin
Senior Officer

Inergy request

Post by Griffin »

You're quite welcome, don Raymond.

Your feeling was correct, at least in so far as my making a request. I'm happy to hear that Inergy arrived and worked.

As ever,

Griffin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mr. Twigsnapper,

You have not been around but I do wonder if you are lurking and biding your time and waiting to pounce. I offer this for your enjoyment and if you don't recognize this, well, the writer died in 1964.
quote wrote:That's the third factor, this Council of Eight. After these people had been in operation for about a year, they recommended setting up similar groups in twelve other nations of the free world. The Communists saw that these people were thinkers, long-range planners, not the kind of people they could confuse and distract by their short-range strategy. Since the free world governments were working closely with these groups in their policy making, the Communists figured they had better get in on the act, that maybe they could get more information from these councils than their spies were getting. Well , the results have been most interesting...
I can't help but wonder if this is one persons interpretation of the Caroline on some level.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Interesting. It strikes me from the brief quotation that those councils of twelve might be more public than the Caroline group tends to be. But without reading more it would be hard to judge.

Would you care to divulge the source of the above paragraph? Just curious, thanks.

Best,
R.