The Caroline Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

absolutely

Post by ladygrady »

Absolutely Griffin. You didn't think I would leg off when things are getting so interesting now, did you?

I agree with you that we seem to be collecting information in a way not usually recognized because these little points of " trivia" seem to "self organize" themselves in our direction. Does that make any sense to anyone?

To me your mention of " Bell" pulls up all kinds of really odd references if I just let go of my rational self organization and let that OTHER "self organization" take over.

You mention the Bell and Townsend Browns Adamski design ( though I am trying to recall who it was exactly who said that they could have been one and the same. Perhaps Paul? Could be. That rings a bell! <g>)

Its as if things are connecting in ways which lead us in certain FOREKNOWN directions. Endlessly fascinating.

Frothing energy, the Dance of the Shiva, Beau Kitselman, translations of sanskrit given to him by the ruler of old Siam. Monks fighting for freedom from opression in orange robes, the Dalai Lama coming to the desert near Palm Springs soon and someone here has already wondered if he still carries that watch given to him by a man named Tolstoy, who happened to sit down for a conversation in Russian with a red haired kid just poised on the decision of his life, to join this Group for the rest of his life ... or not ..... and for Griffin a walk on a pleasant October day on Catalina with a gentleman (I hope you are coming to realize) , knew better than you at that time what your path was going to be and how he could best guide you. And what you write will reach out and touch someone else and the dance goes on. Like flow keeps writing " Dancing is better than marching"

Am I here? Of course! How could I possibly miss this? grady
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

lost in past writing

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

And sometimes Paul, its nice to read wht you have already written.

https://www.ttbrown.com/2007/05/index.html

"It may seem at first like this chapter has little to do with the actual story -- the life of T. Townsend Brown. But now that it's finished it seems to me that this is in some ways perhaps the most important chapter yet, because it offers a first hand account of some of the unseen forces simmering beneath the surface of the main story.

This is how it has to be: This story has to jump around, as we try see the ghost from a number of different angles. It only shows up in our peripheral vision. We have to look elsewhere to get a glimpse in the corner of our eye, and even then it takes a certain instinct, a touch of intuition, and a bit of faith and daring to appreciate what we are being shown. "

FAITH AND DARING TO APPRECIATE WHAT WE ARE BEING SHOWN.

AFIRST HAND ACCOUNT OF SOME OF THE UNSEEN FORCES SIMMERING BENEATH THE SURFACE ............. IT TAKES A CERTAIN INSTINCT . A TOUCH OF INTUITION AND A BIT OF FAITH AND DARING.

Elizabeth

To discuss this chapter
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Ladygrady-

The Adamski-Brown design is only "one and the same" in terms of sequence and mirroring. All this may seem like a hall of mirrors sometimes, but they do have their usefulness.

Yes, I'm even more aware now of how great an educator and guide Townsend Brown was and is, for all of us. And I'm truly grateful for the vista on the multi-dimensional universe-cosmos which he helped open up for me. Although we were basically on the same wavelength, his was much longer, broader and stronger.

And yes, indeed, it is an exquisite cosmic dance with lots of high spins. You mention the Dance of Shiva -- who is turning, turning or spinning, spinning in the cosmic dance. The classic bronze of Shiva Nataraja, of which we often see copies, was cast at Chidambarum which means "Clad in Consciousness." What is it about India, consciousness and us?

As ever,

Griffin
grinder
Senior Officer

what is it?

Post by grinder »

Griffin brings up a good subject for all of you out there reading this.

Perhaps there is someone out there now who might take this on as the theme for a piece of work too ?..... Perhaps there are already those working hard at this? Perhaps some have already spent their entire lives so far studying just this question?

." What is it about India, consciousness and us? "

That was an interesting intuitive question. I don't know if it just " happened" or you meant to draw our attention in that direction. I am sure that our responses as a forum would be interesting and helpful to you Griffin ( and glad to be)

However it happens, I am sure that the subject will be covered in what you are writing. It is meant to be, its an important piece that is standing there screaming for attention!

but you won't be out there alone doing it Griffin, as I am sure that you know by now. What you are sensing ( I am sensing it too) is this large groundswelling of interest in all of the subjects that we have mentioned here on the forum. Its like we seem to go from one pinging marker to the next.

Paul has noted earlier there are historic ties with all of this.

Suzette Kitselman even mentioned that the physics used was studied thousands of years ago in India. Thats a field of study that probably will take many their complete life times.

its a GREAT question that will " bubble to the surface" as the saying around here goes.

And the work won't be isolated to just one writer or one individual. There will be many. Many.

And I for one just can hardly wait to see just some of the answers to that question! grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

As much as I hate "cut and paste" posting, allow me to indulge a little;

"A connection which is more certain involves Viktor Schauberger's use of Pythagorean geometry. There is no doubt that Schauberger incorporated this mathematics into his work but what is intriguing is what is said about this body of mathematical knowledge. The story goes that it was the Knights Templar who stumbled upon this knowledge in the Holy Land during the Crusades and it was they who kept and incorporated this knowledge through the use of "sacred geometry"."

The operative words are "Knights Templar".

Ancient knowledge indeed, isn't that what you said Mr. Twigsnapper?

I am on a whole new chess game. Wanna play or do you wish to watch? <G>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
The templars used to be housed under the red horse near here, the battle of edgehill was fought under the gaze of the red horse, much blood spilt, into the red soil.
http://www.gnostictemplars.org/
The red horse of tysoe.
If you can follow a line from there to Jerusalem, you may realise the points they were following, think Bruce Cathie.
http://www.whale.to/m/cathie.html
then listen to rosslyn.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

an outside of time question

Post by twigsnapper »

kevin,

From the view that you have, What does Rose gate mean to you?

and a few looks at things that you have seen

http://www.whale.to/m/cathie.html

"Human beings are accustomed to the fact that if they turn round through 3600 (through a full circle), they find themselves facing in the direction they started from. Not so an electron. By Passing it through a certain type of magnetic field, its ‘axis of spin’ can be tipped through 3600, which ought to restore it to its original position. But it doesn’t. The electron has to be turned through yet another full circle before it behaves as it did before. We cannot distinguish the difference between the two circles—the electron can—which seems to suggest that in the subatomic world a full circle is not 360° but 720°. In our world we have somehow lost half the degrees we ought to have. Or to put it another way, there may be another dimension in the subatomic world."

and then a few lines down, this .......

"As my own research has shown me that physical reality is manifested by the harmonic nature of light, it appears logical that a vehicle constructed to the principles of harmonics will be required to set up the space-time fields necessary. If this is so, then the first criterion will be that the vehicle must resonate in perfect harmony with the complete table of elements in our physical Universe. If it does not, then it would be more than probable that any element or particle of matter not in harmonic resonance within the vehicle structure or payload would be left behind when the space-time field was activated. The results would be embarrassing, to say the least.

It would be impractical to construct a vehicle made from an alloy of the whole range of 144 elements in the theoretical atomic table. Apart from this, such an alloy is no doubt a physical impossibility."

Is it? Indeed?

Notice the whale reference.

your move Mikado, twigsnapper
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

meeting of the Magicians

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

And suddenly I see the reason for the meeting of the Magicians at dawn.

Thankyou Mr. Twigsnapper, for this and the magic red horse and the coin that came along with him

Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mr Twigsnapper, most honoured,
I recall how happy I was, and couldn't be kept away from this cave before I could talk, I had a friend there.
http://www.mothershiptonscave.com/the_p ... g_well.htm
The ladies are far more in tune with nature, I respect them so.
Do you mean these?,
http://www.starcraftsob.com/craft/samhain.shtml
Linked it to samhain because its at the end of this month.
I don't have any alegiance to any various thoughts, but recognise the truth in many.
It's all,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9hqCCbl-2Q
I wonder why the magician is always shown with a walking cane?

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

What's in a name anyway?

Post by Trickfox »

Here is the lineage that the Gnostic Templars claim.
After the extermination of much of the Knights Templar Order
on Friday, October 13, 1307 in France, many of the remaining Templars sailed to Scotland,
where they were able to preserve their ancient secrets regarding gnosticism,
alchemy, yoga, & an ancient, unbroken lineage of Holy Grail Masters from the East.
This lineage passed through John the Baptist, Jesus, John the Apostle and Mary Magdalene
and merged with the Templar Grand Masters when the Knights were in the Middle East during the Crusades.
The power of this lineage now moves through the Sinclair Clan of Scotland,
and through the Scottish Knight Templars.
So the Sinclair Clan is suppose to be the last vestiges of the real Knights Templar?????

Anyone else here know anything about the Scottish "Sinclairs" as a LAST name I suppose here?

Do we have to look for a name here anyway?

The IDEALISMS which seam to be common are:
Chivalry, Humanism, Compassion, Non-jugemental values, philosophy of Live And Let Live. So if a group of people decide to work together under such an understanding that these are the primary values of association, why not simply say...Oh, we are just a group of friends

I kind of like the fact that I never did get an answer in this thread;
viewtopic.php?t=468

There maybe something wrong with USING the name "Knights Templar" in the year 2007. This STIGMATISM is caused because of the hundreds of ways any association can now be hijacked away in a few well created webpages.

JUST LIKE; Bin Laden has hijacked the Islamic faith, and now a whole sleugh of young arm chair islamists are continuing the promotion of a crusade against western values. They don't have much of anything except a few Guns, but now with a few computers and an internet access they have elevated themselves to a new Global threat as "the brave Jihadists who are bringing freedom to the Palastinians" (at least that's what they say).

Ok...So let's get back to the name of this thread "The Caroline Group".
Are we all agreed that this name is just a new way of saying A joly group of merry men and woman who respect each other and hope to acheive a common goal which is mostly spiritual or metaphysical in nature,-having it's roots in some of the most respected religious philosophy ever discovered over the vast history of our civilization?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: an outside of time question

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote: "As my own research has shown me that physical reality is manifested by the harmonic nature of light, it appears logical that a vehicle constructed to the principles of harmonics will be required to set up the space-time fields necessary. If this is so, then the first criterion will be that the vehicle must resonate in perfect harmony with the complete table of elements in our physical Universe. If it does not, then it would be more than probable that any element or particle of matter not in harmonic resonance within the vehicle structure or payload would be left behind when the space-time field was activated. The results would be embarrassing, to say the least.

It would be impractical to construct a vehicle made from an alloy of the whole range of 144 elements in the theoretical atomic table. Apart from this, such an alloy is no doubt a physical impossibility."

Is it? Indeed?

Notice the whale reference.

your move Mikado, twigsnapper
Here is my move,

Your quoted statement says an absolute, the "impossibility" of such an alloy.

I ask this, if the periodic table only goes to ...117? and even that element is unknown but predicted, where in the hell is everybody coming up with 144 elements? First of all, you don't need it. I will compare it to the propagation of a radio wave. For all those of you that have had CB radios, the wavelength is about 436 inches. Did you use an antenna that was that long?

In another post to kevin I said that the universe sings.

Nothing is impossible, maybe improbable, you just need to look for the solution.

How is my move?

Mikado

PS: I don't believe that this has anything to do with the Adamski saucer.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

quotes

Post by twigsnapper »

My move:

You saw this:
Here is my move,
Your quoted statement says an absolute, the "impossibility" of such an alloy.It would be impractical to construct a vehicle made from an alloy of the whole range of 144 elements in the theoretical atomic table. Apart from this, such an alloy is no doubt a physical impossibility"

Enough to get sidetracked on the number of elements.

When perhaps you should have put more weight on this, which was the quote from me ...............

"Is it? Indeed? " and of course I was responding to the remark of such a thing being impossible. If it were not impossible then .... who would you bring together at one diningroom table to make such a thing ..... happen ....

Your move. twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

The advantage

Post by Trickfox »

Sometimes, Just being on the phone and having a pleasant conversation has a very big advantage over the few lines anyone can put in a post in this forum.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

The word Element, can mean different things in alternative applications.
I am thinking lattice as per bee-hive.
Communication between the queen bee and her workers.
The queen bee would need to hear the workers, the workers would need to hear the queen.
Wonder who is the king?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: quotes

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote: "Is it? Indeed? " and of course I was responding to the remark of such a thing being impossible. If it were not impossible then .... who would you bring together at one diningroom table to make such a thing ..... happen ....

Your move. twigsnapper
Sir,

You pose a very interesting question here. I have answered this several times within my head and each time it doesn't look right.......This on the surface appears to be a simple question but it is not. At least not for me.

I will need more time for my move for the gravity of it is serious.

I feel as though you have checked me.

Mikado