The Caroline Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Elizabeth:

Thank you for the kind words. It's kind of like being a professional in any activity, such as sports or drama. You meditate, put yourself into a "zone", allow accumulated information to self-organize (and it always eventually does) and just get on with what your tasks in life may be. I'm sure Paul can identify with this sequence also.

I am reminded of Mr. T's cryptic comment and your echo of gaining some "altitude" on the issues. Sometimes I envision myself as a cybernetic flesh and blood satellite in Earth orbit looking down upon a jumbled puzzle of a multitude of meanings. But then, very once in awhile, the puzzles magically exhibit meanings when and where I least expect that to happen.

Stay cool, don't get frazzled or burnt out, and just...let it all happen.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

exactly

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Exactly Flow. And that ability to "stay cool " comes with a certain trust that "all will be well". I might have said " faith that all will be well" but I am worried that someone would mistranslate what I am saying and ascribe it to another meaning. ( though that might well be too)

But you put your finger on it when you said

"You meditate, put yourself into a "zone", allow accumulated information to self-organize (and it always eventually does) and just get on with what your tasks in life may be. I'm sure Paul can identify with this sequence also"

Fingerprint right there of what the " Caroline Group" is to me and how it best operates. Communication to a quiet mind which already knows ........because it is connected. That " self organizing " is part of the relationship....... part of the connection.

And I have come to realize that this is nothing abnormal for all of us. This is not " Alien" This is just how we work here on Earth, the way I believe it has ALWAYS been. But somewhere along the line we separated ourselves from that activity, then we tried to make those ..... interactions .... supernatural .... when they are not at all ..... they are just another face of US.

Mr. Twigsnapper can be frustratingly cryptic sometimes as we have all noticed. And then there are other times he flat out tells you what the score is ....... and we don't see it.

I suggest that he has done that when he called for a site that would explore the NATURE of the Caroline Group. Note that he didn't call for a list of the members and their history and all of the other nuts and bolts of a situation but the NATURE of it,

Something to " self organize" on a bit.

And it is so ancient that we just have forgotten it. my two cents. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Nature,
And how I find it operates upon a matrix.IMO.
A matrix of geometric brilliance that I percieve as universal and possibly beyond.
If you knew this matrix and its measure and method of delivery , it would surely be only a matter of time until you developed the method of travelling upon it, wherever it went?
I basically percieve it as electrically based and the framework and routes as been neutral and permeates through everything without resistance.

That it is of such measure as to create points where many of the dead straight framework lines meet and form geometric infinite points at their centres and as the framework has no top or bottom and no ends these geometric meeting points eventually scribe out multi sided polygonal round balls hardly descernible from circles.

That along these framework lines flows other somethings, that there are a basic 144 of these somethings and they spiral together into the centre points of the geometric patterns and coalesce into matter forming 144 elements.
Eventually all of this becomes what we call universes, with suns and planets etc formed in this way, from seemingly nothing.

Because this seemingly nothing is electrical charge, everything it creates is based upon and is that.
That everything thus created has a FIELD around it either clockwise or counterclockwise orientated.
That the formed mass is not floating about free, but is upon the framework, but always able to cross freely from line to line and each formed mass will interact with all other mass, holding or pushing other mass across the matrix pathways.
This repeats downward from universes into the points of creation.

And if everything is created in this fashion, it will have been for a very long time, whatever time is, therefore it is beyond comprehension not to assume zillions of other life forms at differing stages interspaced within such a system.
I therefore have no problem in envisaging far far advanced than ourselves operating within such a system, perhaps even actually operating it all.
If the field that is you can contact and sort of atune to this system, who knows who may answer.
If anyone does answer, I percieve of them only travelling first class and upon the main line tracks as such, therefore if you find out where these precise points are, whether upon land or sea, you may have a better chance of contact.
Nature displays all of this brilliantly, if you look and can recognise it, I have been for the last two years pushed and pulled in all directions having this matrix revealed somewhat to me, in its self that is very humbling , but what flows upon the matrix is far more than just electricity, far more than I ever thought , and its dual, so there will be good and bad all contained within it.
Actually identifying which is which is a head scratcher I must admit, balance seems to come to mind.
As nothing is ever destroyed or dies, it just changes state, then perhaps each little something can remember what it is and can find other similer little somethings, then all you require is an operating system to contain those little somethings for a period of time, then its all back into the melting pot to start again, similer to how nature works?
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

notebook

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Kevin,

You need to make sure that you are keeping a notebook. And you need to make sure that your message above is carefully saved. It may not be understood totally just yet but you have to know that I have caught the drft ....... and I would never have had the ability to capture it on paper like that.

"Someone once said " just hold this in your hand and it makes no difference if you can't read it" .............. and that applies here too. . Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

going beyond

Post by grinder »

Going way beyond normal rationality here, so if you haold those words ... and they are true ..... you know it without having to read it? and thanks to Victorias " mistake" ( Never, really) there is this

"Scales and clocks just can't be trusted
Keys and locks are destined to be busted
Metaphors were never made for keeping score
And I'm feeling for the sound of time "

Which to me right now seems a totally rational connection and yet its connected in no way. So is what we are feeling " The Sound of Time?" grinder.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Grinder:

My intuition has been, for a very long time now, that this all involves acoustic energies, and especially those frequencies in the ULF and VLF ranges. Somehow this is also connected to gravity, which by all indications physicists now believe is the only trans-universal force, albeit the weakest of the forces. Tying all of that to the electromagnetic spectrum of energies is another kettle of fish.
Yes, time can be felt, much like a good 12 bar rhythm and blues classic played through a quality stereo system. Kevin ,for one, "knows and feels" this to be true because of his nature. It all has to do with "states of being" and unconsciously, yet intentionally, placing oneself "over there" where you're not used to "being". In the end, I believe it will all come down to issues of mind operating on matter, facilitated through technologies.

flow.... :wink:
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

huh??

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:
That along these framework lines flows other somethings, that there are a basic 144 of these somethings and they spiral together into the centre points of the geometric patterns and coalesce into matter forming 144 elements.
Ok kevin, as to your post, it is your IMO but, the last time I looked at a periodic table I believe it was under 120 and I am too damn lazy tonight to google it. So in round numbers, what the hell are the other 24 or so elements? To me, that is not an opinion as much as a statement of fact in the way you posted. If I am wrong, I apologize, if not, please explain.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Why is it that everyone wants to know what the Caroline group is. Does it really matter at this time? Is it going to help Paul finish the book? Is it necessary to finish the book?

Is it the quest of the unknown? That curiosity that inhabits the core of human nature as when someone says don't look to your right, yet you still do it.

It exists, at least something exists and what it is and what it does, when Paul is finished, his book will be witness to it.

Paul still has about 35 years to go.

Chasing phantoms in the woods on a night with a full moon.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14,
Chasing phantoms in a wood on a full moon.
Its not when the moon is full that the phantoms are about, its when the moon is close, Dr Brown will have known that.
So all those people who dance about and howl when the moon is full, are out by aprox seven nights.
As for 144, I don't know how I know, I seek the questions that will tell me how to understand what I know.
I do know 144 follows 89, at this time a good average for life of humans is 89, I feel its going up to 144, but it may need some alterations along the way, a few more ingredients in the cake mixture.

If I follow a spiral pathway into a central point, where say 54 other spiral pathways are also leading into that central point from around a 360 degree circle, then as you get ever closer to the central point,
A, you have to move faster,
b, more and more of the other lines contents mix in and compress.

As I walk inwards in this spiral fashion, I am actually watching my rods click and click onto the next line leading inwards, they are not actually leading inwards, they are merely bisecting the circle as they pass through it, but the central point seems to become a point of least resistance, so everything is drawn into that point, and each line nearer that point become attractive.

I find many points where 55 sets of lines cross, adjacent to these are often points where 34 lines cross, the mental picture i can visualise of this is a twisted DNA strand as they twine together, the area between the points of these two points forms a vesica pisces.

I just can visualise these two joining together to become 89, and then another 55 point begins to twine with that 89 one, and so DNA will evolve.

This will happen each time the planet along with the sun etc reaches a point of less resistance as it orbits around the zodiac sequence, aprox every 26,000 years.

I sense we are near to that point, it will not be the end of the world in 2012, but a beginning of a new world. a 144 world.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote: Mikado14,
Chasing phantoms in a wood on a full moon.
Its not when the moon is full that the phantoms are about, its when the moon is close, Dr Brown will have known that.
So all those people who dance about and howl when the moon is full, are out by aprox seven nights.
The term chasing phantoms in the woods is something I read, maybe in a James Fenimoore Cooper novel, maybe not, so long ago. However, it has nothing to do with spritualism or ghosts or dancing in the moonlight or whatever you wish to call it.
kevin.b wrote:
kevin.b wrote:That along these framework lines flows other somethings, that there are a basic 144 of these somethings and they spiral together into the centre points of the geometric patterns and coalesce into matter forming 144 elements.
As for 144, I don't know how I know, I seek the questions that will tell me how to understand what I know.
I do know 144 follows 89, at this time a good average for life of humans is 89, I feel its going up to 144, but it may need some alterations along the way, a few more ingredients in the cake mixture.
Are you saying that you misused the word "element" or are you saying that 144 is part of a sequence of numbers? What comes after 144? Could this have a bearing on the fact that 144 is a gross?

Just asking,

Thanks,

Mikado

*****this is an edit********

I will add to what I mean by the statement "chasing phantoms in the woods". I believe that this thread is a red herring at the present but then that is only my opinion. Hope that helps you to understand the statement kevin.
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Hi Everyone!

I hate making long posts, but here goes...

Maybe I just look at things differently, but my one focus is on Dr Brown and why after all this time subjects that should still be secret are coming out.

Some of it is simple I think, some not.

What is important to consider is the word why? The true story of Dr. Brown may or may not be fully disclosed, but I think one of the key issues is... Why

Would a secret group that is protecting us, want extremely high tech to be announced to the world now. Dr. Brown concepts could do as much harm to our civilization as good.

Would an organization choose to announce itself at this time, when for many years (depending on when/what you think the Caroline group is) it has chosen to hide itself, WHY would it suddenly want itself known? Our civilization is just as barbaric and dangerous to itself as it was 100 years ago (and maybe more so)! The danger to itself is just a great as ever.

Why would they want Dr. Brown, his inventions and his life brought to light now?

Why, why why……

So, this is just my opinion but I think if everyone focuses on the why, the rest of the puzzle may fall into place.

Don’t get me wrong here, I want the true story as much as everyone else does, I just think that a big part of the real story is WHY after all this time do they want this story told. We already know that there are friends, family and “groupsâ€
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Perhaps we are approaching a pivotal intersection. One that depending on our decided path will determine a definite future - one better than the other.

It is possible that the "Caroline Group" will assist us in seeing the ramifications of our decision, while ultimately leaving the final decision to us - for better or worse.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Good Question -- And Another One

Post by Paul S. »

JZimmer wrote:
Why...

Would a secret group that is protecting us, want extremely high tech to be announced to the world now. Dr. Brown concepts could do as much harm to our civilization as good.

Would an organization choose to announce itself at this time, when for many years (depending on when/what you think the Caroline group is) it has chosen to hide itself, WHY would it suddenly want itself known? Our civilization is just as barbaric and dangerous to itself as it was 100 years ago (and maybe more so)! The danger to itself is just a great as ever.

Why would they want Dr. Brown, his inventions and his life brought to light now?
Now that I've got a minute or two to try to catch up here, I thought I'd start with Jim's question(s) -- because they are probably the most pertinent issues to this whole discussion.

I just wish I had the answers.

The only think that makes any sense to me at this juncture is that even though "Our civilization is just as barbaric and dangerous to itself as it was 100 years ago..." then maybe, just maybe... there is something looming on the horizon... some kind of 'paradigm shift' that will, at least, offer mankind the opportunity to embrace the secrets that the Caroline Group (whatever, whoever, that really is...) has been preserving and protecting all these years (centuries? millennia?).

Beyond that, Jim, I'm with you: why why why?

And I'll add another one to your list: Often in our correspondence, Morgan has alluded to a sense of "urgency" surrounding this entire undertaking. I often wonder if he's frustrated that it's taking me so long. Aside from that, I have to wonder as you do: what's the hurry? Why... the sense of urgency?

Elizabeth might have an answer to that, I know she has some thoughts on the subject, but she might be suffering some technical difficulties this week...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1090121097

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=0

Hi: These two Google videos are each in excess of one hour long, but I beleve that they're worth the effort. The first video site was posted by Kevin some time ago.

This guy is an artist, and my impression is that he's innocently trying to make a living by presenting what he thinks he knows about a subject that has fascinated many of us lately, the Mayan Calendar, and it's seeming prediction that time will end in Dec. 2012. Well maybe, but I still need some convincing. Even after watching his well organized presentation of the facts as he interprets them, I still found some inconsistencies, but usually only in the factual information...and as we all know, that's where the devil be.

However you should also know that there has been a Federally funded and frenetic attempt, through archaeological research over the past twenty years, to uncover and learn as much as possible about the Mayan civilization, and its predecessors, the Olmec and Toltec. My impression is that many of the universities involved in these studies were/are located in Texas.

In these years we have come from a point of only knowing obscure facts about these civilizations to where their writing, number systems, religious traditions and rituals, descendancy of royalty, and iconography are fairly well known among academics these days. Based upon what I know about the games involved in such mega-research efforts by universities, there is some group of people sitting on top of it all drawing scenarios about what it might all mean. While we will have no access to those levels of knowledge until it's decided we're ready for it, this guy has put together a reasonable explanation of the possible reasons for urgency among those "in the know".

Maybe that's one of the things motivating Morgan's attitudes in his correspondence.
My two cents worth.

flow.... 8)
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Just in case of any of this caroline group have any roots in ireland?,
perhaps if they have influence, they could lend a hidden hand to help stop the money mad idiots putting a road through Tara.
same in the UK where they want to tarmac over the Rotherwas snake, and extract the gravel from Thornborough henges.
Anyone would suspect a planned secret reason for these acts of total lunacy?
http://www.myspace.com/taraharpers
Kevin
fibonacci is king