The Caroline Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
Rose
Senior Cadet

Re: The Caroline Group

Post by Rose »

Y'all keep this up and i'm gonna be afeered to log off and turn my back on ya!
the mystical bullshit tour bus, with Rose driving.
Honest, Officer, i was just minding my own business when I was highjacked by this bunch of people in a funky-looking bus. I didn't want to drive, they forced me to do it!

What did they look like? ...well...best as i recall, there were a couple of invisible women, a magician, a hobbit, a talking fox, and Tinky Winky, the purple teletubbie...

Sorry, no hits on Warwick from me, Linda.

Beautiful crop circle, Kevin. Have you dowsed any of them?

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Rose wrote:Y'all keep this up and i'm gonna be afeered to log off and turn my back on ya!
the mystical bullshit tour bus, with Rose driving.
Honest, Officer, i was just minding my own business when I was highjacked by this bunch of people in a funky-looking bus. I didn't want to drive, they forced me to do it!

What did they look like? ...well...best as i recall, there were a couple of invisible women, a magician, a hobbit, a talking fox, and Tinky Winky, the purple teletubbie...

<SNIP>

rose
Rose,

Don't forget the dancing redhead with the stripper pole and the man behind the curtain! :lol:

You folks made my day! LOL!!!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mr Twigsnapper

I said you could use a firecracker......NOT a lightning bolt!!!!!

Yesterday afternoon shortly after I finished posting the last post in this thread. A bolt of lightning struck the ground around 15 feet from me outside the window. The whole room flashed white (blinding me temporarilly)
The transformer on our power service entrance overloaded and the electricity was off until last night at around 1:30 AM. My portable computer is battery operated so I did not suffer any damages, however the network was down for several hours. It only just started to work OK.
After that incident, I just decided to take a zanax and get some rest. This morning I felt pretty good and I thought about this a bit more. I'm going to back-up on teasing you any more from now on OK!

Sir....Please accept my humble apology for messing with your image.

Even if you had no direct influence on the event itself, I'm the one that set that reality in motion somehow by the use of my most powerfully crazy imagination.

This whole math principle I'm working on is beginning to crack wide open for me and it excites me a whole lot.

I've got a lot of webpages to put our test subjects onto. The Clinical testing will begin as soon as I send out the three prototypes to various members who have asked for them.

Let's take this a little bit at a time shall-we. Let's learn the principles first!!

I will have more details in a few days.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Rose,
Very funny post.
I have not been to any crop circles yet this year, with fuel at Ten dollars a gallon, travel is grinding to a halt.
We will have to power the bus by something else?
Cropcircles occur in fields, so does everything else.
Ever wondered how a tiny seed becomes a mighty Oak?
It can't come out of the ground, or else there would be a big hole there.
So it must come from above, it does, and below, I am positive and negative of this.
Whatever creates an Oak tree , can surely drive a bus along?

Whatever/whoever makes crop circles, they have taught me well, and in a field, I can find each field, they become a field of fields , in a field, it's all biefeld Brown.
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
AM2 asked "What happens when lightning strikes"
Did you check?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNf9rEPoc8Q
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

kevin.b wrote:Ever wondered how a tiny seed becomes a mighty Oak?
So it must come from above, it does, and below, I am positive and negative of this.
The oak tree comes from the carbon dioxide in the air. You know how people say that green plants make oxygen, well they don’t actually make it. They are looking for carbon to make wood. They breath in carbon dioxide and since they only want the carbon they spit out the dioxide, so it looks like they are producing oxygen but really they are just eating the carbon off of the carbon dioxide and making wood out of it. That is why if you burn wood, which is in effect oxidizing it, the wood turns back into carbon dioxide from whence it came.

GV
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

greggvizza wrote:
kevin.b wrote:Ever wondered how a tiny seed becomes a mighty Oak?
The oak tree comes from the carbon dioxide in the air. You know how people say that green plants make oxygen, well they don’t actually make it. They are looking for carbon to make wood. They breath in carbon dioxide and since they only want the carbon they spit out the dioxide, so it looks like they are producing oxygen but really they are just eating the carbon off of the carbon dioxide and making wood out of it. That is why if you burn wood, which is in effect oxidizing it, the wood turns back into carbon dioxide from whence it came.

GV
Greggvizza,
Are trees just pencils then?
It's not an either or neither, it's a lot of things.
I really like this word TRANSMUTATION, The trees are alchemists?
They take in STUFF, they transmute that stuff into what they require, emitt what they don't require and grow.
They stand there doing this, and we can't see the wood for the trees?

They simply utilise what is there for free, they are class.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Kevin,

I don’t remember my bio-chemistry very well, but I think that wood is made from carbon combined with H2O, that is why trees also need water. Carbon is one of the ingredients in wood along with water.

GV
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Greggvizza,
I am certain they need water, an oak uses aprox fifty gallons a day.
I can dowse trees, they fill their field, simply look at a tree , and SEE it's field.
They are in the ground, and in space.
They appear to be able to alter the FIELD to alter gravity.
Thus the water raises, it raises because the gravity within the tree is at variant to the gravity of the planet.
Luckily the tree is rooted to the spot, otherwise i reckon it would be bobbing about the place.
Nobody can weigh a tree when it is rooted in the ground, they can when it is cut down.

The druids worshipped the trees, especially where they were in a grove, a circle.
We are operating as the trees, but all above the surface.
The tree alters its field direction, thus it operates as per Biefeld Brown, where the negative is attracted to the positive.
If it reverts to the direction that matchs the planet, then the water falls back into the ground.
If we do this, then I see no reason for not floating up.

It's basically just the same as putting a carrot in front of the donkey, the donkey will travel towards the carrot.
Where ever you put the positive, the negative will travel towards the positive.
The field shape will determine how this operates, look at the trees, see the shape.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

kevin.b wrote:They simply utilise what is there for free, they are class.
Kevin
They are smarter than us. They do utilize the carbon dioxide and water for free, but with your fuel prices at 10.00/gal we are the ones paying to make all that yummy CO2 for them. The trees have us enslaved.

GV
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Very smart !

Thanks for the laugh... :D
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

The trees take the carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and combine it with water using chlorophyll in the leaves. The leaves have the stomata on the epidermis of the leaf which transpire (like sweat) water vapor which pulls water up from the earth like a pump. The carbon and water are turned into sugars which fuel the plant. Remember your high school biology? :wink:

Seriously, you can gasify wood and other hydrocarbons in a gasifier and make methane and hydrogen. The Germans did it in WWII when their supplies of gas were cut off.

Gotta run now.

Later,

MagicBill
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote: Remember your high school biology? :wink:

MagicBill
Not really...gregg and I were too busy having the luxury of studying Kirchoff......<g>..

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:

MagicBill
Not really...gregg and I were too busy having the luxury of studying Kirchoff......<g>..

Mikado
Mikado,

You and Gregg were studying with Kirchoff? What, drinking large amounts of German lager with him?
Now I figured you were that old but I thought Gregg was a lot younger! :lol:

MagicBill
P.S. Stay away from the Bratwurst, er caesium! :wink:
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:

MagicBill

Mikado
Mikado,

You and Gregg were studying with Kirchoff? What, drinking large amounts of German lager with him?
Now I figured you were that old but I thought Gregg was a lot younger! :lol:

MagicBill
P.S. Stay away from the Bratwurst, er caesium! :wink:
Where did I say that gregg and I were studying WITH Kirchoff?

I was making a bit of humor (that is what this means <g>, I hate those damn smiley's) to your statement in another thread:
htmagic wrote:I am familiar with Kirchoff and the sum of the voltages equal zero in a closed path. But a capacitor is open, isn't it? Or would it short? And for those that didn't have the luxury to study Kirchoff's laws, why don't you teach them by explaining it since you brought it up? OK, teacher?

MagicBill
P.S. Speaking of fishing, Paul, how was your trip?
I added the bold type.

You must be a real hoot at memory games and retreats.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy