The Caroline Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I wonder what GROUP have released this so called game?
Looks like a hobbit type game.
http://www.premieres.com/news/game/page2b.html
linked it to 2b, or not to be, that is the question.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi...There are some encouraging thngs going on in the ecumenical movements of religions towards reconciliation and understanding. But like governments they must unify through opposition to something else. In this case violence, and in another case with a multi-faith multiyear series of conferences being held in LA last week, the confrontational statements appearing in religious texts.

Compared to what has not been going on in this vein in the past, we're moving at light speed. As for myself, I start running in the opposite direction when I hear the word,"Submit". But then everybody's got their triggers.
Even Roy Rogers !

flow.... :wink:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7055147.stm
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... california
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

After recent postings by Paul, should we not be considering this Caroline group may have members from far off?
Or perhaps have a device enabling communication with far off?
Off course it depends on how far , far off is, it may just be the next layer of Dr Browns cardboard parallel universes .
If they can cross between, or communicate between, are they a higher level of the corrugations, or a lower level?

Or are both levels here after this level of the cake?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Kevin...I think of it as being everywhere all at once. That would make distance and time irrelevant in the minds eye, wouldn't it ?

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

AND MAYBE

Post by Victoria Steele »

and maybe " higher up/ lower down on the scale may be irrlelevant too?

I never have understood this concept of humans being so far superior ...

sure in doing some things we are , but my dog has senses I can't even approach. He doesn't have the brainpower to design and build a car or figure out how to make ice cream but that doesn't stop him into conning me to drive him there for an ice cream break!)

It was nice to see that posting from JDB about how Dr. Brown treated and considered animals. ( and I sure want to know more about those articles! Anybody else know anything about them. I suppose I could go direct and order a couple copies. They don't seem to have anything on the Net. I wonder if he had the same sort of consideration toward his rocks? Victoria
grassahhoppah
Space Cadet

Post by grassahhoppah »

Whew! Finally done reading through this whole thread and the original 6 page thread that this was transformed from.

I am left short circuited for now. Some thoughts that stuck with me from the beginning, I am putting down before I forget them. As the dust settles for me, I may decide all of this has no real value. This is spewing brain storm fashion.

I also might add, this is fun. It reminds me of playing the game "Clue". But yet at all times, (again mentioned in fashion by someone else) I remain open, viewing it all as an observer, as if I am sitting in outer space watching.

With the thought of TTB on the yacht, it initially rang that he was among people of a secret society. Also, these people were using pull ALL over the world.... which shows their international ties. I really have to believe that there probably wasn't/isn't any place where this group didn't/doesn't have a foothold. Meaning any country in the world so thought as being our friend or foe, did/does not matter.

As to a previous question from kevin.b, "I wonder why the magician is always shown with a walking cane?" Maybe I am going to run on info you already know, but just didn't pose as such?

That cane is an important tool. The magician needs a good diversion to attract your attention to. Dance, move, twirl, toss the cane in the air, our primitive nature will be to pay attention to the action that is most visibly happening in front of us. Symbolic to many other events that take place around us while the real workings take place without our realizing.

The "Caroline Group", brings up the thought of the "Carlyle Group". Similar name sound and resemblance in power.

In the secret society/ies, as others have noted, it's really hard to tell what all is, or isn't. The best we have to go by can be speculated puzzle assembling. Many have theories, they may be close, but none are perfect.

It was noted somewhere that TTB was watched by Mr. Hoover. I have in some notes a quote by him (Hoover) that refers to things going on beyond what most of the public might have keyed in on..... "The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous, he cannot believe it exists." -J. Edgar Hoover.

I have to assume Hoover was implying the group of "men behind the curtain" who are the one's who really call the shots in the world. So is this why Hoover took notice of TTB (because his meeting with them)?

That is a point in history where the balance of power behind the scenes had pretty much already been seized, but not 100%.

Another point that was mentioned was "follow the money". Indeed! Quite often the root of many a story.

Also mentioned has been "Illuminati" and "free masons".

As history has also shown us, the roots of the money and it's control go millenniums back. But most recently without interruption, I can trace it back to the Rothschild's in Europe (the name they have been known by for the last couple hundred years). There are also others with a piece of the pie that can be added to the table of discussion.

Other things I have taken notice in (no ill intent implied here, purely observational), is that I see many prominent, controlling, (aristocratic in a sense) families are of Jewish origin. I also notice some circles discuss the point of the Jewish peoples belief that they are THE chosen people of God. Basically talk of a "Jewish Supremacy".

Pres. Kennedy had also mentioned a group of people in a speech ........

"The very word secrecy is redundant in a free and open society. And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings. But we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covet means for expanding it’s sphere of influence, on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no secret is revealed. That is why the Athenian law maker sullen, decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. Confident that with your help, man will be what he was born to be … free and independent."
-John F. Kennedy

Is there anyone from this "Caroline" group part of what he was talking about?

Are the Edison's or Morgan's part of this group? Anyone who has studied into Tesla knows of his battle there and how his idea's for humanity and technology greatly differed from those with the power and influence.

How does this all correlate? Or does it even? Is this mysterious Caroline group have any connections to any of it? Is it a "cell" of the "main" group behind the cloak? Or does it really just "co-exist" with the other "said" secret societies?

Is it all just a part of a game, does any of it have any more solidity than the wind, or is it real?

Much to ponder and my mind is feeble.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Ah, Grassahhopper

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

You are just now sratching the surface of the Caroline Group.

One of the first lessons I believe that all of us have learned from our interaction with Morgan is to avoid the " either /or " situation. I see here in your last post your struggles to somehow " place this group in an either/or" slot for future study. This may be difficult to grasp .... but I have learned that this group is ....... all of them ...... none of them ..... and somehing unseen besides. If that makes no sense, just hang with us a little while longer while the mass between your ears cools off a little ..... this is something very few have seen and the first reaction is to group it with something familiar .... which it is really not.

I sense that you are interested more in partical physics ... plasmas? .... am I right or totally off course here? I have sometimes the ability to go from point A to Point Z without checking in with other letters. Sometimes I am completely wrong. Can you indulge my curiosity? Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

English network

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Welcome Grassahhopper.

You asked why Mr. Hoover would develop an interest particularly in what Townsend Brown was doing and his relationship with the Caroline Group.

The link there I think you will find in the personage of Sir William Stephenson. I haven't reviewed the thread you just read so carefully but I do remember that Hoover was quite upset over the fact that Stephenson was in fact running an intelligence network INSIDE the United States. Something that ran his hair backwards bigtime.

If you really want to get a good and quick insight into the more shadowy responses here on the forum just attempt to read all of Mr. Twigsnappers contributions. There is a section you can find where you can link into that. Its amazing the quiet input that man has had. Take a look.

search.php?search_author=twigsnapper

That thread has some fascinating reading. He grabbed me up, told me about my father ... things I had never even imagined and then caused to have other material shipped in my direction, quite extraordinary dealing with the man. MarkC
grassahhoppah
Space Cadet

Re: Ah, Grassahhopper

Post by grassahhoppah »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:You are just now sratching the surface of the Caroline Group.

One of the first lessons I believe that all of us have learned from our interaction with Morgan is to avoid the " either /or " situation. I see here in your last post your struggles to somehow " place this group in an either/or" slot for future study. This may be difficult to grasp .... but I have learned that this group is ....... all of them ...... none of them ..... and somehing unseen besides. If that makes no sense, just hang with us a little while longer while the mass between your ears cools off a little ..... this is something very few have seen and the first reaction is to group it with something familiar .... which it is really not.
Yes, as a victim of human nature, initially I may try to compare something new with things I am familiar with to try and gain a preconceived understanding of it. But I also try not to see in just black and white, I recognize that there are many colors in between.

So what ever crazy thoughts I may gather from a first impression, I am capable of shedding as I continue down the rabbit hole of the learning path. I can entertain a thought without accepting it.
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:I sense that you are interested more in particle physics ... plasmas? .... am I right or totally off course here? I have sometimes the ability to go from point A to Point Z without checking in with other letters. Sometimes I am completely wrong. Can you indulge my curiosity? Elizabeth
Well,.... my interests I think are more diverse than my brain is capable of absorbing (biting off more than I can chew). As I learn and am exposed to more and more, my interests expand. To briefly sum them up.....

I have a deep interest in sociology and psychology. To try and get a better understanding of people. Myself and everyone in the world around me.

I try to get history lessons along the way. Where we've been can be a good indicator of where we're headed.

(I forgot to include) Philosophy.

For science, yes particulate is one of them. Also quantum and sub quantum electromagnetics.
Trickfox
The Magician

HUH???

Post by Trickfox »

sub-quantum electromagnetics?

I'm sorry.... I don't understand this term...

are you saying "smaller" than "quantum length".

so electromagnetism (the two fields Magnetic and Electric) have observed forces below the quantum length?

I"m not sure I understand here.

Trickfox
grassahhoppah
Space Cadet

Post by grassahhoppah »

let's see if i can get my words right this time....

quantum electrodynamics might be the proper term for electromagnetism on the smallest level?

subquantum for what originates below that, or what reactions take place to cause what is seen on the quantum level, maybe better called subquantum kinetics?
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

OK.....NOW I get you....

According to Classical views It would seem that the Shor Algorithm may come to mind here. I am reluctant to put my faith in Shor just yet.
A friend of mine thinks that Shor may be a good starting point, however the "Three rooms for $25.00" gambit may be in play here.
Kevin would say..... "blinded by the nines".

Me..... Well I just completely gave up on integers.....

I'm down at the primary logic level which are non-bolean primary notions.

things either are..... or are not..... or anything in between imaginable.

Trickfox
Trickfox
The Magician

make it stack up

Post by Trickfox »

By the new Millennium, having organised and hosted the Caroline Convention 2000, things came to a head. We'd got BBC 1 Television to cover the event. They even came out to the ship the following day and a substantial piece was produced much to the annoyance of factions within the highly political Caroline organisation.
This came from a website but I am almost sure it has nothing to do with the Caroline Group. It was just a weird parallel dimension.

Trickfox
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

As we are discussing a "secret", perhaps we should look towards secret?
And as certain phrases and other things keep "bubbling up" on this forum, this name may have bearings on our "secret" group?
Rosicrucian.
https://www.thesecret.org/welcome.html
http://www.reversespins.com/rosicrucian.html
http://www.rosicrucian-order.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucian
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

NO MORE SECRETS

Post by Trickfox »

There is nothing secret anymore. The internet has liberated all information, and now there is information and conspiracy for every imagination in the universe. Dissinformation, and social engineering are the new definition of "secrecy".
The Caroline Group are masters at all of it, so don't even try to tackle this issue with any kind of seriousness, just let it roll off your back like water on a duck. Stick to what is practical and useable to your lifestyle, and let the unknown unknowns be.

:) Dancing Is Definately Better Than Marching

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com