The Caroline Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: The Caroline Group

Post by kevin.b »

Linda brown,
It's life Linda, but not just as we know it.
I should apologise for not going through you or Paul when inviting anyone here, sorry.
The people upon the thunderbolts site are wonderfully comprehending the method of this system, and junglelord is really atuning with it all, and "something" just said invite him, who am I to argue?

It is this comprehension of life, and everything , litterally everything been a part of the one ,that is easily overlooked by the accountants and scientists, if this very basic understanding can be established, then perhaps the respect and realisation that whatever we do or utilise is alive, and no different to ourselves.
Would we then so readily abuse and weaponise it?
And instead of this corperate maniac thrash for profit, instead we could simply be.
There must be an answer,
Let it be,
Oh let it be.
Paul will crystalise the words of wisdom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQNpEET9WqQ

Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda,

That is amazing and gives me chill bumps reading it.
You wanted a name for it and talked about the "Intelligent Aether".
Edgar Cayce talked about the Akashic Record.
The Bible tells us of a "Book of Life" which I believe is the same thing.
What was the term that your dad, a scientist, used?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Rose
Senior Cadet

Kim: The fox as a totem animal

Post by Rose »

Kim, I am so sorry about Pretty Girl, but she owes the life she had to your intuitive response to her when she was frail and lame and needing to be nurtured. You might be interested to read about the gifts she in return has to share with you:

Fox is one of the most uniquely skilled and ingenious animals of nature. Because it is a creature of the night, it is often imbued with supernatural powers. Author Ted Andrews states that fox are usually seen at dawn and dusk. Dusk is the beginning of its day, and the dawn its ending. These are the in between times, when the world of magic and the world in which we live intersect. It lives on the edges of forests and open lands, the border areas. Because it is an animal of the between times and places, it can be a guide into the faerie realm. The fox has a long history of magic and cunning associated with it. It can move in and out of situations restoring order or causing confusion depending on the situation. If fox is your totem pay attention to the way it moves and follow its lead. This is a powerful medicine to have and those that it belongs to should learn to use its skills for the benefit of all, including you.
http://www.sayahda.com/cyc2.html

rose
Last edited by Rose on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Linda,

What can Paul say except what he has been told?

The way that Morgan described the core left its nature open to conjecture. Unless Version II is greatly expanded with information that we forum folks don''t yet have, I doubt that we will have to worry about the conservative Bible Belt reaction. Unfortunately.

Remember how The Da Vinci Code challenged the fundamental beliefs of both Catholics and Gospel Fundamentalists? A huge, anti-Code movement started in the south and I saw The Da Vinci Code emblazoned on church marquee after church marquee along the Gulf Coast.

IMHO, we couldn't buy any better advertising and there couldn't be any more worthwhile topic of conversation than the nature of that Grand Other and the right relationship to it, so it would be a win-win for us!

rose
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Kevin, I saw that you linked some information about the swastica on another page. A Shaman/artist friend who created the ancient symbol in original form as an earth art piece started a mini-furor of his own. Some of our local citizens couldn't grasp the difference between it and the reversal used by the SS, and objected vociferously to its presence on the local college grounds.

Too bad for them. Gebo is one of the very best of the Norse Runes.

Gifts, both in the sense of sacrifice and of generosity, indicating balance. All matters in relation to exchanges, including contracts, personal relationships and partnerships.

rose
Kim
Space Cadet

Re: Kim: The fox as a totem animal

Post by Kim »

Rose wrote:Kim, I am so sorry about Pretty Girl, but she owes the life she had to your intuitive response to her when she was frail and lame and needing to be nurtured. You might be interested to read about the gifts she in return has to share with you:

Fox is one of the most uniquely skilled and ingenious animals of nature. Because it is a creature of the night, it is often imbued with supernatural powers. Author Ted Andrews states that fox are usually seen at dawn and dusk. Dusk is the beginning of its day, and the dawn its ending. These are the in between times, when the world of magic and the world in which we live intersect. It lives on the edges of forests and open lands, the border areas. Because it is an animal of the between times and places, it can be a guide into the faerie realm. The fox has a long history of magic and cunning associated with it. It can move in and out of situations restoring order or causing confusion depending on the situation. If fox is your totem pay attention to the way it moves and follow its lead. This is a powerful medicine to have and those that it belongs to should learn to use its skills for the benefit of all, including you.
http://www.sayahda.com/cyc2.html

rose
Rose,

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, she shared many things with me. Love, in the way of the fox that is, patience and just the joy of sitting outside together. And a good laugh when she knew she was doing something she wasn't supposed to do (like stealing tomatoes from the garden (caught her on camera doing this). Or just laying stretched out in front of the door waiting for a hand out. I know that she had a purpose here and it was to teach me something and I will always cherish that.
I now have a curiosity of what my totem would be. (must be the Cherokee blood in me.) How does one go about finding out?

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Kim,

Have you seen the movie " The Golden Compass"

I will make sure that you have it because I think you need to watch it carefully. It had things to say that were generally lost on its audience but I think you and Mikado will find many worthwhile subjects in it.

The action is set in a Parallel Universe where the soul of each human individual lives outside ( instead of inside) and each of those "beings" act as a conduit for this " intelligent dust" .... this " golden dust" that reaches the daemon first and then, through it, the person.

Sam Elliot of course is a favorite actor of mine ( an excellent horseman too by the way). His daemon was a Hare. Which I found amusing and strangely very appropriate. I have wondered since then what form my Daemon might take.
Yours I think came to you as a red fox. And couplings like that never actually go away. They just change in character. Of course, I fancied myself the Ice Bear, slightly separated from armament for awhile. Like that thundering beast I have been blessed with a mission also.

So if you were the leader of an ancient camp I would look for the banner with the sign of the fox on it. Twigsnapper
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

When I saw the movie, I thought of you as the Ice Bear, too, Mr. T.
I now have a curiosity of what my totem would be. (must be the Cherokee blood in me.) How does one go about finding out?
Kim, anyone who can call a wild fox to her has strong fox medicine...which would also explain your natural aversion to dogs. <g> You may have other totem animals as well. They would show themselves in dreams or come to you in real life; or you could ask Pretty Girl to show you the other helpers you have in the spirit world. Trust the answer, however it comes to you. Shamanic work is done through the imagination, but the first rule of shamanism is that there is no such thing as imagination.

rose
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Mr. Twigsnapper,

No, I have not seen the movie, but I will make a point of getting a copy of it to watch. Yes, Mikado has said in the past that he would like to watch it. BUT being cheap like he is I guess I will buy it this week-end while I am away.

I have been reading up on the totem symbols, thanks to Rose, and I am starting to see why Pretty Girl came to me. And I know she will be back in time. Mikado has told me to try to listen to my dreams and now I have a greater understanding of what he meant.

Before she left this time I saw her in a dream, sitting outside the door with 2 kits, one on each side of her. I again saw her last night and I now know what meaning this holds for me. (Okay I can be a bit slow but things do eventually come to me LOL).

Yes, I believe the fox is my totem and has much to teach me, I just had to learn to open up to this and Pretty Girl has shown me how.

Dreams and visions are important, I see that now. Thank you Linda and Mikado for showing me this.

Kim
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Rose wrote:
Kim, anyone who can call a wild fox to her has strong fox medicine...which would also explain your natural aversion to dogs. <g> You may have other totem animals as well. They would show themselves in dreams or come to you in real life; or you could ask Pretty Girl to show you the other helpers you have in the spirit world. Trust the answer, however it comes to you. Shamanic work is done through the imagination, but the first rule of shamanism is that there is no such thing as imagination.

rose
Rose

Thank you. I have been reading up on totems. I have learned that one can have many different totems for different paths of their life. In time I will learn all of mine but that is for later. I had something to learn at this point in time and that is why my Pretty Girl came to me when she did. Pretty Girl is still with me as she is meant to be. Losing her was also a growth experience for me in many ways and I know many of you understand that as I do now.

Kim
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

What's In A Name? (redux)

Post by Paul S. »

Linda Brown wrote:How do you name what the " Core" of the Caroline Group might just be?
When the concept first entered our discourse via suggestions from Morgan, the expression that Ann and I came up with was "SDI" == Shifted Dimensional Intelligence.

We even have a communications device that, theoretically (?) sends and receives (gravitically?) through hidden dimensions.

Which, in another era, might be described as, say, a "burning bush" or some such things. Whew.
And trust me folks. Paul has more than proven that he has the "heart" for all of this.
I appreciate the citations from our first correspondence, Linda, perhaps I'll spend some time with those letters.

Heart, yes, on good days. But patience... hmmm... lately not so much.

And any statesman will tell you that boundless patience is the foundation of... umm... effective diplomacy.

But first, a walk in the park on a breathtaking October day.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Across the Universe

Post by Paul S. »

I really liked that movie.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Paul-

I like the term “SDI” -- for Shifted Dimensional Intelligence -- as it fits and also could be pronounced like the Sanskrit term Siddhi, meaning extraordinary attainments or special psychic and spiritual abilities. I believe that those I call Visitants are in this category, and certainly manifest with extraordinary powers from our perspective. My term serves my purpose in that I think it conveys an immediate, appropriate association. Visitants could be dropping in for a visit from other planetary spaces, from other dimensions, from right next door in the vacant lot which has a dwelling on it we can’t ordinarily see, from all of the above in an interesting both/and scenario. Dr. Puharich’s term, “IS” -- for Intelligences from Space -- is also an aptly descriptive one.

As ever,

Griffin
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

I think we agree that the SDI speaks to everyone who is willing to shut up and listen, becoming the eagle*. (Thank you, Bulwark)

What I am most curious about is how communication with the SDI via 'the Set' took place? My mind boggles at the thought of chatting directly with the Ancient Intelligence directly, as much as I once wanted to. I wanted it so badly I even prayed for God to call me. On the telephone. My foolishness came back to haunt me immediately. The phone rang ad my only thought was "Oh, s___! What have I done? I'm not ready for this."

So, is that the kind of communication the Set enabled? Or was it some sort of field generator that furthered harmonious action aligned with the NATURE of the planet? It sounds like you are considering doing some significant rewriting about this topic, Paul. I don't envy you the challenge!

rose

What does the voice of the SDI, this ancient intelligence with the unkown NATURE sound like to you? It is a soft inner touching to me.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

God AND Moses!

Post by Paul S. »

Rose wrote:What does the voice of the SDI, this ancient intelligence with the unknown NATURE sound like to you?
Charleton Heston.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ten_Co ... 1956_film) (scroll down)

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"