The Caroline Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Re: The Caroline Group

Post by twigsnapper »

Marching through time? Or marching back and forth through time?

Does the Lady of the Lake in King Arthurs time recognize the Lady of the lake visited by a young boy tossing pebbles across its misty surface , just to watch them skip and then disappear?

Does the Knight astride his heavy warhorse recognize a young man on his knees in the mud and see a knight also?

Does the spark of genius jump so easily from one to the other with all of those memories intact?

Did soldiers of Alexander the Great recognize strangers walking amongst them?

Do we now recognize strangers on our battlefields? Men who do not use doors?

Those odd feelings of closeness come from when encountering a perfect stranger. where ... exactly does that sense of familiarity come from?

I believe that there is indeed another Avalon. Hidden by low hanging clouds. Waiting to be discovered again? How do I know this? I have dreamt it and so I believe it clearly. And it calls out ... Come to me, come to me.
twigsnapper
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Yes, indeed, Mr. Twigsnapper-

It may even send its calling card.

As ever,

Griffin
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Thank you Mr Twigsnapper

Indeed wise words, and prophetic at the same time I suspect.

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I can't resist this, like the carrot in front of the goat to the ball of yarn to a cat, I can't resist.

Mr. Twigsnapper, I see Griffin and arc have commented on your statements. I want to comment but should I? Should I remind you, if you remember, of a comment you gave me in regards to time? What if I told you that you were right? Not so much a "grading" of your statement but an affirmation of knowledge awakening? What if there is more to this...time thingy..than meets the eye? What if I told you that you are right...AGAIN... in regards to "things" bubbling to the surface and things returning? What if there are more than one way to do this travel? What if the energies required for the corporeal are more than the average body can generate but not for the astral or mind? And what if there are times when these things happen I always call you a son of a bitch?...respectfully of course with nothing against your Mother for she must have been elevated to Sainthood....immediately! And why the hell are we all taking in interrogatories?

A black hole, 1942, resignations,dissolving matter and a verification of the true meaning of Einstein's energy equation and then a trip to California, Pearl Harbor and REAL moles with uniforms, polishing methods for Blocks on a pyramid, portals.......ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!! oh yeah, let us not forget glowing orbs on the Cutlass..........lions and tigers and bears ...oh my!

I want to sleep at night.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

You Stole My Line

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:lions and tigers and bears ...oh my!
In the future, you want to wait for somebody else in the room to say "oh my."

This is one way we identify members of the tribe.

Now, is there a disembodied cat smile at the end of the Yellow Brick Road?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Oh my!

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

MagicBill,

I am remembering the " Little Girl Fox" thread and the advice you gave about how it was much wiser ( generally) to leave wild animals to their own devices . That was very good advice, as I said ... essentially ....(Though through a very odd set of circumstances it didn't really apply to Kim and her little girl)

But lets get back to that lesson for a moment

IF YOU were an " advanced being" and happened upon another entity that you considered indiginous to this area .... in what ways would you interact with the life of those beings?

Would you supply them with food? Would you stop them from fighting with their siblings? Would you take steps to " domesticate" them? Stranger still, might you involve yourself in a plan of " selective breeding" toward a "standard " of your choice? You you involve yourself, or would you stand back?

You probably are seeing right now where I am going with this

If we are dealing ( have been dealing) with an advanced intelligence who may have regarded us as that form of " wild life" then what rules do you think have been followed here and does that explain any of the mysteries of "nonintervention"?.... or perhaps even " intervention".

My head fills with ancient stories of Thoth .... and later perhaps of "Manna from "... or .... or .... or .... or .../ You see what I mean.

But you yourself said that perhaps getting involved with that fox might have caused problems for it in its future. So does that apply here too? Are there other dangers out there that only we can face in our own way? And HELP from another source might not end up being help at all .... but sort of a tragic detour on our course to discover things in our own way and in our own time?

Its pretty obvious that we as intelligent beings are being faced now with an enormous threshold. Once we step over that line there will never be any such thing as going home again. But it has to be OUR threshold and OUR step.

Just another ohdarkthirty musing. Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda,

Well first of all, I'd like to thank you for understanding that I was trying to give good advice and not harm anyone. I am trying to keep FM's words in my mind concerning does it serve the common good.

If I saw Visitants and they did not appear threatening me by pointing ray guns or coming after me with hungry fangs, I would say hello and try to communicate with them. I would ask them who they are, what are their names, why are they here, and yes, I would ask them if they were hungry or thirsty or needed help. Then I would take it from there. The Bible has countless stories of foreign (alien) men, often called angels (messengers). We too can be angels (messengers) to one another and comfort one another. The Bible also commands us to be kind to strangers as we may 'entertain angels unawares.'

Unfortunately, being human means you make mistakes, especially when you do not have all the facts. The fact that the fox was raised from a runt is a miracle in itself and the (normally) wild animal probably saw Kim as a surrogate mother that took care of (the fox's) needs. If she hadn't taken care of it, it would have probably died in the wilderness if Kim hadn't shown her tenderness to the creature. And look at the blessings Kim had and the pictures while the fox was around. Yes, a diamond recognizing another diamond.

I think your father handled the Visitants just fine and did not threaten or appear threatened by them. He probably learned much from them and we should follow his example. And I believe your father and mother passed these important concepts to you while you were being raised. Yes, your family had struggles but look back and see what was accomplished!

Peace and blessings to all,

MagicBill
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Linda and MagicBill,

I really don't know where to start. I am sorry to have caused such an upheaval yesterday. If you will indulge me I wish to explain a few things. As I stated before I have a fear of dogs (especially big ones), but Mikado has been helping me try to overcome this. In the past 3 years we have had to put 2 dogs to sleep (the 1st ones I have even grown to love), I held them both as they left this time.

The day Pretty Girl showed up here she was with all her siblings (there were 5 in all). She was so small, thin and she limped. I commented to Mikado about her and he told me that she was the runt. He also told me that she would most likely die (which upset me). A few days later our dog became very ill and we had to put him to sleep. We brought Mikados parents over to see the grave and that is the first time that Pretty Girl came to me when I called her. It was like she was comforting me.

I was determined to give her a chance at a life she wouldn't have had otherwise. I started feeding her. Then her brother started coming too (it was as if she went back to the den and told him there was free food LOL) I was told that I could feed her but I couldn't touch her (that is a law here). And over time a bond grew between us. But I also made sure that it wasn't enough to fill her so she would still have to hunt, and she did. I have a video of her getting a snake in a pile of mulch. After the hay fields were cut she could be seen in the field hunting. She was here every morning, waiting outside the door for her bagel and cream cheese (okay I DID spoil her a bit, but thats okay), and she was here when I would get home in the early evening (sometimes laying on the picnic table). She would bang on the steps if I didn't acknowledge her presence. She was a big part of my day. (she never would come when Mikado would call her, she seemed to keep her distance when he was outside).

A man (Linda, you know who I mean) told me that things would be okay and I questioned him on this. I wanted to know why and he told me that not only must we think of the "all" but we must also think of the small. The small are such an important part of the "all". My Pretty Girl had a purpose and she was here to show me that she too, was important and a part of the "all" even though small. Everyone learns through life and the lesson she was to show, has been made known to me, and through me it has been made known to all. ( I usually have a hard time understanding him but this time it was so clear to me.)

Sorry to have taken so much time here but I needed to share what was so important to me. And yes MagicBill, I do have my memories and my pictures. And the knowledge that she is still with me .

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Thank you MagicBill and Kim.

Kim.... responsibility for the small as well as the all ... well put. St. Francis would have a kindred spirit with you. ( We all remember him, at least in the Catholic ,but how many people remember the woman who was with him for so many years, how left everything behind to help him with that particular message? Her name was Clare as I remember, Mr. Twigsnapper would be one of the first to ask me to remember her. I see some similarities here. All of this is extremely important. Not an easy path as the man with no face will tell you over and over, and you can step away any time that you want to. I just have this feeling that you won't.

MagicBill,

Everything is a matter of perspective. Perhaps you assumed that I was talking about us as the intelligent entity meeting up with a "native" variety of homegrown alien? A " Visitant". And I agree with you that being welcoming and gracious and caring would be important.

But what if YOU were that "native variety?" And what if that other intelligence was homegrown too but simply older and unknown to you. The Bible speaks of them , as you ... the active wording here is that we are " unaware" Then you see a question like ... where do you come from? is quickly directed back on ourselves . What we are facing here is an odd sort of mirror image of ourselves. We might look in their direction but our gaze simply sees the result of a mirror, a reflection of our own personalities...we can't help it.....we can't see beyond what our ego throws up there. But I submit that there is more there beyond that reflective surface. Its Alices Looking Glass ..... Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Kim,

What a wonderful post.
I wish I had all the information before I opened my big trap. I guess I have a size 10 mouth! <g>
Your story with the dogs and foxes are touching. I'm glad you had good memories to share.
As for the bagels and cream cheese, I'd show up on your doorstep too if they were being offered. I like mine with lox! :wink:

It is hard to put down pets. I remember having to dig the grave for my parents dog they put down. My mother really wasn't in a state to do so and I think she appreciated not having to deal with it that way. I think I appreciated doing it for her to do something to help cope with her grief.

Yes, the small are important. Remember the grain of sand. It can be an irritant but it can also be quite useful as in glass or a tiny quartz crystal in a digital watch.

You still have the pictures and memories of Pretty Girl. But don't forget her brothers and sisters as they have the memories of your kindness as well. treat them with kindness as you did Pretty Girl and they will be banging on your door for lox to go with their bagels! :mrgreen:

Kim, I will share a picture with you that I posted before earlier in the spring...

Linda, as for if I were the native variety, I would probably watch until I was noticed and talked to. I think Star Trek with its "Prime Directive" might be a wise approach. Some humans can be very violent, mean, and aggressive to others even when others did not mean to be that way to them. I think a spirit of caring, meekness, and humility can be sensed by all, including animals.

As for the mirror, have you ever seen an infinity mirror? That is where the reflection appears to go on forever. It is done by using 2 mirrors back to back that bounce the light and image between the 2 mirrors. Very uncool for Fung Shui but cool to look at. And Nostradamus was reported to stare into a black mirror for his visions.

MagicBill
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Linda Brown wrote:
Kim.... responsibility for the small as well as the all ... well put. St. Francis would have a kindred spirit with you. ( We all remember him, at least in the Catholic ,but how many people remember the woman who was with him for so many years, how left everything behind to help him with that particular message? Her name was Clare as I remember, Mr. Twigsnapper would be one of the first to ask me to remember her. I see some similarities here. All of this is extremely important. Not an easy path as the man with no face will tell you over and over, and you can step away any time that you want to. I just have this feeling that you won't.
Linda
Linda,
Growing up, raised Baptist, I am not too familiar with St. Francis, just what Mikados mother has told me. (I will read up on him).
You are so very right. It is not an easy path. So many things are told to me by the man with no face, but it takes time and understanding of the message to know what is to be told and what is to be held back for now. Pictures in my mind can be as hard to describe as words, so all I ask for is patience.
No, I am not stepping away. No matter where I walk or what direction this leads me, I have the company of the man with no face and the woman with the golden hair.
Kim

PS....The question I have, are we the image in the mirror looking out or the image looking in?
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Linda;
We might look in their direction but our gaze simply sees the result of a mirror, a reflection of our own personalities...we can't help it.....we can't see beyond what our ego throws up there.
Deep Linda, very deep

Those who used to walk the earth, but now don't.
Those who possess the capability to cause confusion of mind and so conceal their very nature
Those who until recently have had complete freedom of the sky above and the seas below.
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Arc,

I do not generally have " deep" thoughts. Its just easy for me to admit when I am "in over my head" <g>

I have a question for all of you. If you are brand new to the Forum you might not yet have a sense of the thread that has lingered here with us all along but some of you will know what I am talking about here.

We keep having this discussion of some sort of "interaction" between another "intelligent being" and us ( as the humans we know ourselves currently) .... it shows up in all these discussions we have had about " dreams" and " visions" and flat out "hunches" ( If you have been here long enough you can see that most of us have been " tuned" to SOMETHING out there and that we agree that we are responding each in our own way.

In trying to describe what has been going on here .... How does Paul keep from being misunderstood as the promoter of some new " religious" idea?
How does he introduce this experience ( especially living in the Bible belt of the country) without those around him automatically morphing this message into something that he has no intention of expressing?

How do you name what the " Core" of the Caroline Group might just be?

And then I look back and realize that there have been others in the past who have "named" it as best they could. I fall back to Kozyrev who dubbed it "Intelligent Aether" And I see that phrase coming back again and again through other sources. Some even seem to be on the path of trying to explain all of that scientifically. Could it be that Paul doesn't have to go any farther in describing what this all is than just that?

Your thoughts on this? Its a sort of a confounding situation. How do you succesfully put a name on something that is essentially way too big for a name? How do you make yourself understood then in a land of words when you don't have the specific ones? "Mystic" can get you into as much of a mess as anything. Trust us, we have been there already! And what then is a true scientist? Then there is always the phrase " Nature of Reality".

Speaking of requests from the future! ( Now theres a concept that takes a mental twist. The idea that somehow you ALREADY KNOW. as if the information was reaching back to inform your present!

Wasn't that one of the phrases that you used Paul in one of your first letters to me? You thought that you were making a pitch to get my aid in writing what you REALLY have admitted that you thought was a " SEQUEL" to your book on Philo Farnsworth. ( the capital letters are mine <g>)

" I think a book about T.T, Brown might be an excellent followup to my book about Farnsworth, who , I now realize was very much a contemporary of your father, they were born within a year of each other, and explored similar uncharted regions of science. THE THEMES THAT INTRIGUE ME about both the Farnsworth and Brown stories unfold along two threads ....( see Paul ... YOU ALREADY KNEW SO MUCH!)

"First, I find this area of science, where electricity and relativity seemingly converge, to be an area of great and largely unexplored promise. Both men explored ideas THAT APPEARED TO THEM IN THEIR OWN CAREFUL OBSERVATIONS; THAT THE IDEAS BORN OF THEIR UNIQUE INSIGHTS TOOK THEM TO THE OUTSKIRTS OF UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED PHYSICS AND BEYOND THE REALM OF SCIENTIFIC ORTHODOXY makes the discoveries all the more compelling,"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Paul .... in rereading your first letter to me I realize with a shock that you ALREADY had the answers you are looking for NOW. Reread this letter please ..... dated November 25 2002 !!!!!! That letter convinced me. It will convince others who need to be convinced! Take another look at it!

And I wrote back? My closing remark to you ? written on December 3rd...

"I am accutely aware that the "life" of my Dads story will also find a way to be concieved, developed and delivered. You may be the person who can do it. I hope so because I think that you have the heart for it. Let me know how I can help. Best to you, Linda

And trust me folks. Paul has more than proven that he has the "heart" for all of this. Linda