The Caroline Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
arc
Junior Birdman

Re: The Caroline Group

Post by arc »

It all sounds good... but am I just being a cynic and thinking that the best way to lay a "false" trail would be to leak it from high up the chain. If you have UN and Military and Spooks in the same room what are the chances that the truth will actually walk out the door??. Someone on here also stated somethin to the effect of "remember the comments made by the priest about anyone "out there" would also immediately recognize the catholic version of God as the only one.."

Maybe Im being harsh but personally I think the best you would get from such a meeting would be 1% truth slowly dribbled out over the next 50 years, worded in such a way as to mean three different things.
arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Post by Victoria Steele »

Rose,

Looking forward to meeting someday!

I really liked this from your last link

"This admiral was unnamed and is not part of the official chain of military command for Source A, but is his superior in covert operations that have need-to-know security status. Thus it's important to emphasize that Source A's disclosures are not part of official US Navy policy, but is orchestrated by a covert operations group comprising senior Navy officials (admirals) and others.

Perhaps you missed the chapters that were available to us before. I have to admit that I was always so delighted to see them out there that I immediately printed them up. So I have my bandit copy of the first draft of Pauls book. Hoping that he won't mind me bringing up something that he wrote in Chapter 28. The title was " A deeper draft vessel" ( which is exactly what is being described in the lines above. " ORCHESTRATED BY A COVERT OPERATIONS GROUP ".

The chapter starts with an explaination of Pauls first meeting with Linda Brown and the topics that they covered... and when they started talking about his departure from the Navy Paul wrote

"It seemed rather odd to both of us that a well respected and highly trained officer ... one with extensive skills in radio communications and the burgeoning new art of radar would be dismissed from the service barely a year after the United States had been drawn into the global conflagration of World War II. " What are the possibilities"... Linda wondered ..." that he was working on something highly classified, that he was experimenting with things that even the Navy didn't know about?" That statement took some pondering. Something didn't quite compute. If her father was in the Navy, if he was stationed at the NRL and he was working on classified projects then who could have classified them besides the Navy?.....................And then Linda used an expression which meant little at the time but which would come to have increasing meaning in the months and years ahead " We're talking about military classifications" Linda said. " But theres another possibility .... that someone with an even " deeper draft" than the Navy came along and said " We need that man"...............

HEY PAUL...IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS OUT THERE JUST ERASE IT OK... But if it can stay it serves a pretty good pointer to the group that Rose has pointed up with the link that I copied. A " Deeper Draft Vessel" Indeed. As deep as the CAROLINE. Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Hi Rose, and Victoria.... Long time!

I have my copy too. Paul might erase both of these messages but its the weekend so maybe the teachers out ...... I am very fond of that particular chapter because it captures what Paul was feeling and thinking THEN and it is most amazing because you can see the amount of growth that he has accomplished during this project. Take a look at the thoughts he had at the beginning of his book

" Despite her mild reluctance to delve into the subject I began to suspect that Linda had more than just idle whimsy behind her idea of a " deeper draft vessel" On some level it made perfect sense to her that some mysterious unseen and likely unknowable force had been directing and or monitoring her fathers activities. Perhaps, I found myself thinking, retracing Townsend Browns footsteps is like following breadcrumbs in the forest and would eventually lead us to a place that, like the witch and her oven in the fairy tale, might ultimately prove at least diabolical, if not downright fatal.

But then I took into account everything I had learned about Townsend Brown so far. I thought about the photo that was burned into my brain of the earnest young man in his wool suit seated at his laboratory table with his hand on a telegraph key and the life=ring from his beloved " Viking" hanging behind him. I thought about the stories Linda had already shared with me of the mile mannered generous and light-hearted spirit who had been her father. I thought about Townsend and Josephine and their devotion to each other as they cris-crossed the hemisphere over the course of their nearly six decades together and I could not help but come to the conclusion that if there is anything truly diabolical to contend with in this story then it has to be on the periphery of what we are investigating not at the heart of it. Townsend Brown may have encountered all means of dangerous and frightening elements in this world but of the man himself, I remain fairly certain, the mysteries portend a much more benign destination.

But in that room in Las Vegas the demon of paranoia still lingered ont he edge of my consciousness. What was the likelihood that if there was or more likely still is.... such an " agency" Organization?" " Force?" Institutuon?" What would you even call such a .... thing? Here I am supposedly a writer with some matery of the English language and it ways slowly dawning on me that I didn't even have the words to adequately describe whatever it was we were talking about."---------------------

Oh it goes on and the last is really the best but I will leave it to all of you to either read your own " bandit" copies like Victoria and I are doing or I guess read the book when it finally gets out there and on the shelves. Its going to be a blockbuster.

But the question still remains. Here we are trying to " name the members" of the " Caroline Group" and just like Paul when he first broached the subject.... we don't even know exactly what that is/ Do we? MarkC
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

This bit was also interesting:
Source A said that the world is hostile to extraterrestrial disclosure, that's what the US Navy's covert group is finding out. They are trying to find out where the hostility is coming from and whether it can be neutralized and reduced.
Guess all that work by Hollywood, Inc. to prepare us for contact hasn't quite done the job? Or is this all part of the psychops-- "The Controllers" -- really!

I don't buy it that India couldn't as a people assimilate ET. Hinduism is more than flexible enough to handle it. I thought it just as facile that one of the linked, subsequent articles asserted that China would have no problem with assimilating the "truth" of ET existence because of Buddhism and Taoism--might as well to say they could realize their place in the universe due to Confucianism.

Hard to say what this is all about, benign or some social engineering.

R.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Radomir,

the quote that you cited "Source A said that the world is hostile to extraterrestrial disclosure, that's what the US Navy's covert group is finding out. They are trying to find out where the hostility is coming from and whether it can be neutralized and reduced" just puzzles the heck out of me? What does that actually say, I wonder?

Source A said that the world is hostile to extraterrestrial disclosure...." Not hostile to the ET situation itself but the disclosure of it." I am just trying to really translate that. Which would mean what? That information will be transferred then to the populace for their own well being and decision making .... and whatever "spin" that has traditionally been on that situation will fall out of the hands of those who benefitted by it. Which would be whom?

And the Navy covert group is trying to figure out where this hostility is coming from? They don't already have that figured out? Thats just a uniquely odd statement. In my experience hostility usually has its roots in fear, pure and simple.

And changing the subject abit but still speaking of " Disclosure" projects, anyone know what Dr. Greer and his group are doing now? Its been years since his first attempts at " UFO Disclosure" and it might just be me but I haven't seen much progress from their end of things.

I have a tendency to simply look at it as a very big picture. Trusting that most of what we consider " space" ( within us and without us) is a total mystery to us. And being carbon based maybe does not help us understand something that might be based .... perhaps in a sort of self organizing plasma situation .... We just don't know enought to even know what questions to ask. At least I don't.

Its interesting though trying to picture this "Covert Navy entity" trying to break this kind of news to all of us if we are not quite ready. But I am simple when it comes to the Navy. Sort of like my Mom. She loved the uniforms. <g> Linda
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Disclosure Project.

I read a posting on another site (which Im trying to find now) that mentions the Disclosure Project and the strange coincidence that those who have come forward have been "isolated" and any links identified and severed. It almost looks like the whole thing was a shakedown to find those who are going to "blab" and get them to identify themselves so they can be removed from sensitive areas. When I went looking for the latest data from the project Mr Greer apparently has gone wandering off in to the psychic realm now that the insiders have stopped coming forward. It looks fishy to me, or perhaps "others" were more interested and performed clean-up operations after he had identified the holes in the dam.

Edgar Mitchell came forward a while ago and stated "we are not alone" on a radio show, which is now segmented into a short vid on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhNdxdveK7c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwE0vDuT ... re=related

This may be a bit of a dumb thought, but if the Caroline is active then its effects would have been noticed by "someone" so it begs the question "is there, and who are the Anti-Caroline". If we live in a world of equivalences then it makes sense in a dumb sort of way, Yin-Yang. The old story of , know thine enemy, might make sense if you look at who they are battling with and why.

arc
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

arc wrote:<SNIP>
This may be a bit of a dumb thought, but if the Caroline is active then its effects would have been noticed by "someone" so it begs the question "is there, and who are the Anti-Caroline". If we live in a world of equivalences then it makes sense in a dumb sort of way, Yin-Yang. The old story of , know thine enemy, might make sense if you look at who they are battling with and why.

arc
Arc,

Interesting question. I'd say the answer is America, Russia, Germany, China, Iraq, Iran, Syria, and any other country that opposed their ideals. We know how the Caroline group (TCG) intervened between the Germans and the Russians. I suspect they did much more and usually did not publicize it.

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Post by Martin Calloway »

htmagic,

I just posted something which might have been out of place. A comment on the "nature" of the " Caroline Group" which probably should have been posted here. Its in the Random section.

Basically what I noted was the question. rephrased. What if we are dealing with a " core" ( maybe even " founding member" of the Caroline Group which is another intelligence? I have noted that Linda has been hitting on the subjects of plasma and rock electricity and communications and if you read in between the lines of what she has been pointing out, and then see that others are saying it too. Perhaps this is what has been here all along for us. Another intelligence sharing this world with us? Sort of an ancient concept right. Maybe has been the truth all along and we are still not seeing it.

And if that is the case and the "humans" in this group are somehow aware of the situation then where does that take their agenda? And rereading what you have said here perhaps we all need more scope in considering what an " Anti-Caroline Group" might be. Maybe the rest of humans here on the Earth are effectively " Anti-Caroline, no matter what country they call home. I think perhaps the more beligerent the more anti-Caroline. Does that make sense?

Taking the thought that there is another " intelligent entity" living here along with us ( Lindas own concept, giving her full credit here) then who would be the people most likely to notice their presence and react to whatever communications might be made available. People who take their dreams seriously maybe? Scientists who don't ask why but keep notepads by their bed and count sometimes on what they might be inspired to write.People with minds which are " out of the box and inventive" People who are sensitive and spiritual perhaps. Note that I did not say "religious" because how many of the devout followers of several religions could look upon another " Earthly intelligence, not human" and consider it ... NOT the devil? In the Bible belt Paul you'd be a long time looking I think, whereas the Eastern philosophies would be alot more open to the idea. Just as Radomir said recently in one of his messages.

The strangest thing about this interaction, if there is indeed this kind of interaction going on .... we seem to have the choice of picking up the " communications" and acting on them or turning our back on them entirely. There seems to be no conversion program. Though it staggers my imagination to see the possibilities of mass mental control...IF ... it was needed.

And wait. Thinking this suddenly as I am typing. Maybe there has been mind control going onall along, just as Paul has hinted at in his pages. Maybe we don't see the possibilities because we have been... mentally blocked somehow. Is this what disclosure is really going to mean someday. To heck with UFOs and little green men. Thats not the really big deal. And if there is an entity that we haven't SEEN yet... how then will we react to it when we DO "see" it? Takes diplomatic language to a whole new level, yuh think? Martin
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Heavily snipped from the link below and in keeping with our current theme of Carolines/Anti-Carolines and full disclosure

UFO Disclosure: Critical consideration and Worldviews
by Glenn Gould
UFO's

One problematic issue regarding the abandonment of secrecy surrounding Extraterrestrial influence on our planet is the post-disclosure worldview...

Though the younger generation may disagree, full disclosure of persistent Extraterrestrial interaction with Earth is not going to be at all comparable to Steve Jobs or Bill Gates introducing some great new invention or innovation. Some will applaud and cheer, no doubt, but many more will not. Regardless of the method, be it CNN with bold new graphics, or some commandeering of communications by the visitors or their partners; these prospective revelations would be traumatic for all humans. Panic and joy, blank stares and happy faces, and sanctuaries filled with penitent believers will sweep the planet. Full disclosure will be difficult on humanity, due not only to its iconoclast nature, but due mainly to the inevitable collateral cultural damage....

The revolution that will follow full disclosure will dwarf all previous epochs. It will be "the end of the world as we know it"....

The release of this information depends on at least two factors of great significance. First, human races need to come to a mutually shared vision of a future unlike any we have seen in recorded history. This worldview transcends nations, cultures and politics. It is a worldview of cosmic proportions. To obtain to our place in the "galactic neighbourhood" requires us to first lay aside our petty selfishness and base desires. Our historic behaviour prohibits our inclusion. Secondly, but of primary import, we will have to forgive, unreservedly, those who have, by acts of omission and commission, kept the veil of secrecy in place regarding extraterrestrial intervention and association these last three generations. An amnesty for this behaviour would arguably, be required before significant information is released on any official level. These seemingly impossible prerequisites must be dealt with prior to full disclosure.

Essentially, something on the order of World Peace must precede Full Disclosure.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/F ... 02676.html
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Rose, Martin, HT, Linda, et all

Yes there does seem to be a partial match up (to me). Somehow it does seem to fit within an overall Gaia theory. Either an intelligent entity "here" or one that uses the earth itself as a communications tool/medium. One wonders if this place is just a "school".

Kevin; if your reading along, what are your thoughts on Gaia

arc
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Arc,
I am frequently reading along with this site, I wonder if those that have kept themselves independant of the mainstream are also reading along?
Such as the natives of this planet, or the gypsies etc, I trust they are.
I sense a chess game about to commence, don't fall for the three move checkmate, I doubt the more enlightened will.
It would make sense, an hollow earth, like a bell?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Kevin
I hope they are reading along to.
And the others who watch from the sidelines under the shade of the trees, hello to you folk at Fort Huachuca. And those of you from Romania and France and Boeing. Hello to you all

Kevin, Chess, a game of strategy, sometimes the most unexpected and never before played move can take a decisive lead. Do you play? I haven't since highschool.
Last edited by arc on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Martin-

It’s always interesting to consider the Core Caroline in the Caroline Corps. I believe you made some particularly pertinent points, from my point of view.
“I think perhaps the more beligerent the more anti-Caroline. Does that make sense?”
Yes, it does make sense to me. Let me add “and aggressively dogmatic and totalitarian.” I believe that the Caroline Group evidences a cherishing of the freedom to grow and evolve to higher unitive levels. I base this primarily on my acquaintance with TTB.
…who would be the people most likely to notice their presence and react to whatever communications might be made available. People who take their dreams seriously maybe? Scientists who don't ask why but keep notepads by their bed and count sometimes on what they might be inspired to write. People with minds which are " out of the box and inventive" People who are sensitive and spiritual perhaps. Note that I did not say "religious" because how many of the devout followers of several religions could look upon another " Earthly intelligence, not human" and consider it ... NOT the devil? In the Bible belt Paul you'd be a long time looking I think, whereas the Eastern philosophies would be alot more open to the idea. Just as Radomir said recently in one of his messages.

The strangest thing about this interaction, if there is indeed this kind of interaction going on .... we seem to have the choice of picking up the " communications" and acting on them or turning our back on them entirely. There seems to be no conversion program. Though it staggers my imagination to see the possibilities of mass mental control...IF ... it was needed.
What you say is borne out in my own research. I believe that TTB is a likely type for taking “notice of their presence” and reacting “to whatever communications might be made available” -- as you say. He was certainly “sensitive and spiritual” as I experienced him, and his biography and this Flow Forum have confirmed. I believe we can add “humble” to the qualifications -- and TTB was that as well. “Compassionate” and “altruistic” would be qualifiers too, which I also believe describes TTB.

Interestingly, these descriptions also apply to George Adamski, from all that I can determine. Although I never met him, I have learned a good deal about him. Rather ironically, these qualities -- especially his humble origins and lifestyle -- served as some of the ammunition used to attack and dismiss his claims. I’ve seen him dismissively referred to as an “ice cream salesman” and other supposedly demeaning terms like short-order cook and waiter. Adamski did all this before and after becoming famous. He was used to hard work during his lifetime, and had served several years in a tough Army cavalry assignment on the Mexican border. He did not consider any task beneath him and performed them with dedication, good humor, and friendliness -- according to the accounts with which I’m familiar. His work on the grounds of Palomar Gardens -- which was essentially a spiritually oriented commune -- and in the café there exemplify his work ethic and doing whatever needed done. He was also quite psychically sensitive, according to various accounts. As to Eastern philosophies being more expressive of this world(s)view, Adamski chose Tibetan philosophy/spirituality as being the most descriptive of his early meditatively channeled messages. Emphasis was placed on it being an undogmatic expression of universal natural law. Later, it naturally and seamlessly blended into a cosmic context -- which it had always been oriented towards. Rigidly dogmatic and intolerant “religions” have been and still are a strong factor in the anti-ET and anti-disclosure issue, imo and experience.

Adamski also had the courage to speak out and continue to do so, in the face of increasingly ridicule, disinformation, and opposition. This was true not only about Visitants but also about their anti-nuclear message, which was particularly dangerous during the height of the Cold War. Sounds like a natural to make the cut for contact, imho, although the “powers that be” and various others might not concede it. TTB thought so, and I feel that the Caroline Group would share this belief although I certainly can’t speak for them in any way.

I have noted no “conversion” program in the usual sense, although there has been a gradual conditioning process. I do believe this is part of a plan and agenda. But it has been and is up to us, although there have been interventions occasionally when our lemming tendency takes us right to the edge of a cliff. Mr. Twigsnapper commented on this some time ago. A friend of mine who was an anthropologist saw the Visitants as behaving like proper anthropologists studying a primitive culture, and perhaps -- on rare occasions -- directly helping in some discrete ways that did not unduly disrupt or even overwhelm the culture. The lack of coercion or overt conversion methods doesn’t imply a lack of capacity though, imo.

Yes, Rose, your link definitely highlights central issues.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

SETI & ET Disclosure

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Paul, I think someone should let SETI know they're looking in the wrong place. <g> But it would obviously do no good until official disclosure occurs.

It was said in the UN Disclosures article that the covert Navy group traced the source of the alleged threats to the UN diplomats to international corporations ("so far"). There is an incredible vested interest in maintaining the status quo by U.S. and international corporations which are prime contractors and sub-contractors on government projects that could or would be affected by disclosure.

The only sure connection between SETI and ETs is the certainty that SETI contractors and other financial beneficiaries would be anti-disclosure.

Griffin
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

History, mythology and a ripping good yarn. Since I was a small child I have been fascinated with history and mythology. A combination of some posts here on the forum have triggered what I shall call a mental-link between some of the stories and inherent patterns they display.

Rewind time back to ancient Egypt about 8 to 10 thousand years ago. The God Thoth, commonly represented as having a man's body and the head of the Ibis bird. The Ibis was a sacred omen and represented wisdom. (wisdom implies accumulated and prior as well as currently available collected knowledge). Thoth's role also incorporated speaking on behalf of Ra, and also acting as arbitrator when required. He was also the holder/keeper of magic and science. As arbitrator he would have been involved in travelling between both parties of the arbitration. (one wonders if the Ibis head alluded to the flights between) It is also important to notice that Thoth had a counterpart in the feminine of Seshat, who was in every way the complement of Thoth and from what I gather shared the attributes of great knowledge and wisdom and science. It seems all things have their yin and yang, an ebb and flow, a balance and subtlety. Thoth kept a retinue of “staff” or monks.

Forward in time to the Roman era about 200BC and their version of the Gods. The spokes person and mediator was Mercury. One represented with winged sandals and a helmet. (if the sandals have wings then a protective covering of metal surrounding the head would be a good idea, especially when one is travellling so rapidly that they reach the Gods above). Minerva held the post of God of wisdom , medicine, arts, science, trade and war. The wants of the gods were conveyed to man through many means but Mercury was pivotal. To me Mercury is special, a messenger of special talents, like some here.

Forward in time to 1000AD or there about's. The stories of King Arthur and his many deeds, combined with the rather elusive character Merlin always quietly in the background. If we look more towards Merlins side then we also find there is a mysterious “Lady of the lake”. One who was the high priestess of those who resided at Avalon, but not the Avalon as we know it, this Aavalon lay across the lake and through the mist in a place that only the gifted could go. The lady of the lake had a daughter who rode the misty Isles doing the work of those of Avalon, collecting and disseminating wisdom and knowledge. She rode a gray horse which itself was symbolic. They understood the ways of nature and the “other ways”. Merlin is a person but remember The Merlin is actually a title, inherited, as also with the Lady of the lake. There is a painting based on the story of the Lady called “The Lady of Shalott.” significant to me in that it shows a shields quilt overflowing and dragging in the water and three candles upon the boat, with the lady of the lake looking mystically to the front.

There is an image I carry from a very old book that was read to me as a child of the daughter of the lady of the lake sitting on a gray horse with a cape around her shoulders and the lake in the background, there was also a swan in the picture. It all carries so much symbolism and mythology, I think someone here sees this also.

Forward to the 17th and 18th century and we see a group called the Illuminate who come to prominence because they are hunted and persecuted by the church for being heretics. They hold that science is important and that it will and can do good for man. But the church is determined to continue the strangle hold on all free thought and potential lessening of its influence.

Forward to modern time, Dr Brown and a bunch of mystery people who are interested in science and so far seem to want good for mankind

So the question is, Does this lone wolf smell the stealthy footsteps of the precursors to the Carolines?. marching back through time, further than previously thought.
Or is he just howling at the moon.
One wonders

Kevin if I may ask, can you consider what I have written above and expand the Avalon side and the conceptual trail?.

ravings from the arc
Last edited by arc on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:57 am, edited 4 times in total.