The Caroline Group

A general discussion re: the (secret?) consortium which seems to have influenced the life and work of Townsend Brown
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: The Caroline Group

Post by Trickfox »

Good Morning sir.
Actually, I'm just getting into the shower before going off to my treatment this morning. Feeling pretty chipper thank-you. Boy, I'm happy to hear about those teletubbies being introduced "by design". I kind of like that program and I still watch with awe how the very small children are being introduced to some very new and novel concepts. Since we are on the subject, I would like to know mr. Twigsnapper, do you think things are moving along the way you (and others) have planned them? I'm still waiting over hear and I was beginning to think that perhaps I missed the ship altogether by now ......so I guess I was just wondering. Are we still on track here? I know the timming is very critical and by the looks of things, -the situation seems to be going just right. Do you think I'm reading the "big Picture" of things correctly?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Morning all. Good to see you, Radomir. Thank you for the citation. I think you may have found the more reliable source for the term.

Glad you're feeling so chipper, Trickfox!

Imagining you as a Teletubbie with a purse tickles me no end, Mr. Twigsnapper.

If you know Raven's bookstore, then our paths have indeed crossed at some time or another and perhaps they will again. Now that the Military History section is so nicely organized, it's a joy to browse there.

Thanks for the caution on Stevenson's book on Stephenson. it is often confusing and I find myself reading sentences over and over again trying to decipher what he meant. For example, on Trotsky's assassination: His last cry was meant to preserve the killer as evidence that could talk. huh :?:

But, nonetheless, many aspects of the larger story are eye-opening to this post-war baby-boomer. The extent of the Soviet Spy network in place in and around the Manhattan project is almost unbelievable. Also, I'm getting the impression that one of the two higher level traitors identified as Elli by Gourzenko may have been a member of Stephenson's group. (Although there is a possibility that I only think that at this point because of Stevenson's confusing way of presenting the story)

anyway, returning nose to book now...

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Just so that you all realise what you are dealing with in reality.
Tinky winky was nearly ten feet tall, his hand bag would have floored an elephant.
Tellytubbyland was just up the road from my shop, in Warwickshire South of stratford on avon.
the rabbits were Flemish giants that average around 20 lbs each.
Nobody should mess with tinky winky.
And their saying EH-HO, has other meanings?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Ah! Mr. Trickfox. You and I are very much alike.

First of all, you have missed no boat. Perhaps it hasn't even been built yet. I don't know when that grand thing will actually show up but it won't matter much really because you and I have basically been thrown into the water ahead of it. It will sail upon the strong currents we are floating in and the currents here are strong. Odds are, as long as we keep paddling, our arrival times will be identical! Maybe the view from where we will be will be even grander.

As for the time schedule. Again you and I are similar. I want everything to be resolved to our view .... yesterday. But since you and I have no method of ordering others into the actions we deem necessary...... well, it turns into a waiting game. You know this.

Switching to dry, very dry land for this little observation. Its as if you and I (good friend )are part of that tribe wandering in the desert. You study how and why it is that food is supplied to us all so consistantly, Ponder the math of what all that must mean because it is in your mind to ponder. And that all of that mystery will someday be understood. I? I guard the flanks of this group as they pick their way, plodding along maybe with my eye especially on one family, a couple of writers, some scientists, some very gifted men and women...

But reduced to it all friend you and I are still going to be saying ... as we work ..." Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" <g> twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

As this thread is about the caroline group, and upon reading mr Twigsnappers last post where he makes reference to coming back to dry land.
Has any consideration been given to this group been underwater, possibly inhabitants of underwater?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuUhZxkr194
Whoops ,wrong link, but I will leave it.
Here's what I meant to link to,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXrCMDoQbtQ
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: ten feet tall?

Post by Linda Brown »

TINKY WINKY????????????

<G> <G> <G> Somebody I know fairly well is NEVER going to live that one down. And I get to say with great glee ...."But you started it!"

And kevin, only you might understand and maybe a handful on this end but we go from Teletubbies .... to that name Warwick again , in a single bound and with a large rabbit like Neva thrown in to make sure that we are paying attention.

Warwick again. So as I stand here in the middle of the road trying to decide ... the publisher? Or the robot/intelligence man? ... or something that I still have to " wait for" again? See, not easy to understand folks. You know. Mystical crap <g>. The name Warwick have any particular meaning to any of you out there? Might as well ask for help. You never know!

And you are right about the roses Mikado. I should have figured that you could see them. Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
We were only one minute apart in posting the word "mystical "just then.
How many buses have you got?
I pity anyone suddenly looking in on all of this, with a ten foot tall tinky winky hitting people with his purse.( double OH tinky winky)
Rollup, roll up for the mystery tour, the mystical bullshit tour bus, with Rose driving.
Desdemona's tours?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Re: magical bullshit tour bus

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Laughing and crying at the same time! And the Unverse has a rare sense of humor too!

Paul keep saying that we are all on this bus together! You know, everybody face the front! Keep your arms and legs inside!
"Rollup, roll up for the mystery tour, the mystical bullshit tour bus, with Rose driving.
Desdemona's tours?

Yes, I believe thats just about it!!!!!! <g>... big <G> Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Who is Tinky Winky unmasked?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Re: unmasked indeed

Post by twigsnapper »

MagicBill,

Trickfox thinks that I look good in purple I guess.

He has taken that excuse for a face from a photograph that Paul posted here on the Forum. It was a group picture which included Dr. Brown and myself at about the same time as the champagne sipping party on the current front page. 1956, Paris.

I don't know. I think the purple is a bit overwhelming Trickfox, though being ten feet tall certainly would be a unique experience. <g> twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

fun with The Caroline Group

Post by Trickfox »

Sir, I think your closest friends will laugh the most at that one.

Could you EVER have imagined seeing a picture of yourself in a Tinky-winky suite when this photo of you was taken long ago?

I will allow you permission to toss one firecracker in my room while I'm asleep as punishment for this little stunt.

Trickfox
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: unmasked indeed

Post by htmagic »

twigsnapper wrote:MagicBill,

Trickfox thinks that I look good in purple I guess.

He has taken that excuse for a face from a photograph that Paul posted here on the Forum. It was a group picture which included Dr. Brown and myself at about the same time as the champagne sipping party on the current front page. 1956, Paris.

I don't know. I think the purple is a bit overwhelming Trickfox, though being ten feet tall certainly would be a unique experience. <g> twigsnapper
Dear Mr. Twigsnapper,

I thought it might have been you or Paul that Trickfox did that for. LOL! :lol:
But the only purse I saw was in Trickfox's mouth.

As for the firecrackers, Mr. Twigsnapper, I'll give you an M80 to toss into Trickfox's room! LOL! :lol:

Have a great day, folks!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mr Twigsnapper,
Maybe I can see things before they occur?
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=463&start=165#p15393
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008b.html
kevin
fibonacci is king