Chapter 21 - Gravity & Electricity, Space & Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Chapter 21 - Gravity & Electricity, Space & Time

Post by Martin Calloway »

Paul,

At the end of chapter 21 you sorta skipped over a little statement .... ever so lightly ... as if .... as if you did it that right, nobody out here would catch on to the fact that you were talking about time travel.

Just so you'll note ..... I noticed ....."

The section I am talking about is at the very end of Chapter21

( However when Einstein said that gravity produces a curvature of space, he also said that space and time are inseparable cross threads in the fabric of the universe he called "spacetime". So if one can, by electrical means, manipulate gravity, and as Einstein said ... that implies some kind of bending of space, then: does it not also stand to reason that artificially induced gravity also implies the bending of time?")

You manipulate gravity + you manipulate time = time travel ... right?
Did you mean to just let that little seed sit there until it sprouted? Martin
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Comments on Chapter 21

Post by Trickfox »

Martin Calloway wrote:Paul,

At the end of chapter 21 you sorta skipped over a little statement .... ever so lightly ... as if .... as if you did it that right, nobody out here would catch on to the fact that you were talking about time travel.

Just so you'll note ..... I noticed ....."

The section I am talking about is at the very end of Chapter21

( However when Einstein said that gravity produces a curvature of space, he also said that space and time are inseparable cross threads in the fabric of the universe he called "spacetime". So if one can, by electrical means, manipulate gravity, and as Einstein said ... that implies some kind of bending of space, then: does it not also stand to reason that artificially induced gravity also implies the bending of time?")

You manipulate gravity + you manipulate time = time travel ... right?
Did you mean to just let that little seed sit there until it sprouted? Martin
Martin
I can add some imput in this "growth experiment" by Paul but it requires an excercise in first order logic , the study of Minkowski's definition of the INTERVAL, and the ever-so-controversial TIME CONTINUITY THEOREM which is now being challenged in post-quantum theory.

It's exciting to real serious people who understand what déja vu probably REALLY means in the big picture sense.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Comments on Chapter 21

Post by Paul S. »

Martin Calloway wrote: You manipulate gravity + you manipulate time = time travel ... right? Did you mean to just let that little seed sit there until it sprouted? Martin
I'm so glad somebody is catching on. The seed must be planted before it can grow, after all. No amount of watering will help if there's no seed, right?

Of course, that conclusion rests on the presumption that Einstein was 'right' about all that, and even that might be up for debate before we're through with all this.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

MINKOWSKI is the culprit

Post by Trickfox »

[quote]Einstein said that gravity produces a curvature of space, he also said that space and time are inseparable cross-threads in the fabric of the universe he called “spacetime.â€
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Minkowskis words

Post by Victoria Steele »

Raymond,

A response on Minkowskis words "Hence forth space by itself, and time by itself are doomed to fade away into mere shadows and only A KIND OF UNION of the two will preserve an independent reality."

My strong point is not math. But I certainly recognize the concept. Correct me if I have misread.

Are you at all familiar with the work of Teilhard De Chardin? I think you probably are .... but for others out there where the name is a mystery, De Chardin was a Roman Catholic Priest (1888- April 1955) Though shackled severely by the church he was considered a mystic, visionary and prophet..... He believed that the human race was still evolving, his vision was that humanity as a "union of free persons" was "BEING PROPELLED" toward what he called the "God- ahead" The SINGLEPOINT of convergence ... where mankind would learn its consummate meaning.

Of course his views did not exactly match those of the church and he found himself working as a missionary in China. He still wrote technical scientific papers, which the church oddly allowed him to publish but his main manuscript "The Phenomenon of Man" was entrusted to a group of his friends and they made sure it was published after his death.

The reason I mention him is that I see glimmers of his thoughts being reflected in some of the "threads" that are appearing here.And I wonder if Townsend Brown was aware of Teilhards philosophy at all.

Teilhard warned however that this new society could never be valid unless it was underpinned by love. "The world cannot endure, advance or realize itself without the action of a power that is a species of love."

Somebody tell me what he meant by "Power that is a species of Love" because I think thats what we have been talking about here ... this unseen energy that Townsend Brown knew somehow existed. This Intelligent ether? Am I on the right track? Maybe? Comments? Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Minkowskis words

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria Steele wrote:Raymond,

A response on Minkowskis words "Hence forth space by itself, and time by itself are doomed to fade away into mere shadows and only A KIND OF UNION of the two will preserve an independent reality."

My strong point is not math. But I certainly recognize the concept. Correct me if I have misread.

Are you at all familiar with the work of Teilhard De Chardin? I think you probably are .... but for others out there where the name is a mystery, De Chardin was a Roman Catholic Priest (1888- April 1955)
I'm going to look-up De Chardin right this minute, he sounds like a kindred soul. (ten minutes later)Ok I found him allready. YUP this priest has lined up three of the most important section of the theory in French (which I understand perfectly). What a delightfull treat it is to see my own parallel thoughs with this man's work.
This site list's 3 of the cheif ingredients;
http://www.nv2r.com/philosophie/indexphilo.htm
(October 4th 2006 update: the webpage has been removed for some reason)

We are going one step further with birth of "Artificial Intelligence" this is something that De Chardin "may" or "may not" have forseen. I shall have to get his stuff to find out.

Two things: Singularity, and the looking glass. ="The Q"

For Singularity definition of interest see:
http://www.singinst.org/what-singularity.html

For the looking glass definition see abstract:
http://www.worldscinet.com/mpla/19/1901 ... 12472.html
*****edit******March 17th 2008
Using Clifford algebraic methods we describe how to generalize Maxwell theory of Electrodynamics associated with ordinary point-charges to a generalized Maxwell theory in Clifford spaces involving extended charges and p-forms of arbitrary rank. Clifford algebras contain the appropriate algebraic-geometric features to implement the principle of polydimensional transformations (branes of different dimensionality are rotated into each other) that could possibly lead to a proper formulation of string and M theory.
Trick
or
Fox

You choose.

Either way "You" control "Your reality" right?

In answer to the riddle:
What if "w=(-2) to the half power" does that change Minkowski's Spacetime formula?
Last edited by Trickfox on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Something seems to be pouring water on the seeds?
https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity ... ntrol.html

I have brought that into the forum as it says so much, in my hobbit opinion,
Why are we not floating about in cars, and going to mars?

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Patience Kevin

Post by Trickfox »

We are working on your new toys Kevin, so don't fret all these things you think we should have are on the way, let's concentrate on doing it in harmony with Gaia ok?

Trickfox