Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Griffin
Senior Officer

Hatters Inc.

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

I think we were all given invisible mad party hats when we arrived in this rabbit hole.

You found a good site there, as it explains old wisdom well in somewhat new language. It's good to know that we're in good company here, with an incredible lineage. All of this can be found in the Yoga tradition and literature of India. Although the most esoteric material was reserved for the "sitting near" oral transmission, delving back into the ancient Sanskrit written archives can be greatly rewarding as AM knows. For instance, Patanjali's Yoga Sutras. Siddhi or psi abilities are included.

As ever,

Griffin
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

"Was It Good For You?"

Post by Paul S. »

I feel like I should be lighting a cigarette.
Victoria Steele wrote:Now there is no Thursday suddenly! And I am left feeling ..... let down. Like a girl with a guy asleep beside her. He is like .... gone .... and she is saying to herself ... wait ... wait .... that was great .... but there was something missing here and this is an empty feeling I am having here because there should have been more! I should be bone satisfied and asleep too but instead I am contemplating what color I should repaint the bathroom and wondering where I can get towels on sale. There is more here than that!
What a totally flattering commentary. I'm half-blushing. It's not often that a writer gets to hear his work described as... coitus <g>. Don't anybody tell my wife...
So are we on our own to paint the bathroom . or whats actually happening here Paul? I am feeling .... adrift.
I think (hope) that we're all in a state of semi-suspended animation here. I know I am. I know that the words "The End" were really just a euphemism for "What Now?" or "The End of the Beginning" or "The Beginning of Phase Two."

I'm just not entirely certain what "Phase Two" is going to be yet. I know that part of it is reckoning with what has been done and finding the way forward.

To that end, I've had all the chapters compiled into a single document.

Would you believe 550 pages??

I'll be there's a really solid 250-300 pages in there. The challenge is (still?) identifying the unifying themes, and making sure that whatever editing takes place from here serves the purpose of amplifying those themes. I'm trying to find somebody to help me with modifying the code for the forums so that I can start (and moderate) a new 'Golden Threads' topic.

The dialog that has continued since that "last chapter" was posted continues to be very valuable. You guys keep picking up on "markers" that have been left along the trail and are worthy of further examination. I'm following a lot of your leads, even if I don't comment on all of them.

And I am encouraged that there are new members to the forum who share the passion and wonderment of the existing community.
But it might be the way its supposed to go. Somehow the lyrics from " Its all Over Now Baby Blue" comes to mind. Victoria

The vagabond who's rapping at your door
Is standing in the clothes that you once wore.
Strike another match, go start anew
And it's all over now, Baby Blue.

Seems a pertinent now as it was to Linda in 1967...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Morgan wrote:“Knee up, to get the swelling down,” he wrote on the 29th.
Here is a knee slapper, Morgan had bad knees like Mr. Twigsnapper, must be a hazard of the trade.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: "Was It Good For You?"

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote: I think (hope) that we're all in a state of semi-suspended animation here. I know I am. I know that the words "The End" were really just a euphemism for "What Now?" or "The End of the Beginning" or "The Beginning of Phase Two."

I'm just not entirely certain what "Phase Two" is going to be yet. I know that part of it is reckoning with what has been done and finding the way forward.
Paul,

Well, the first thing to be edited out are the chapters were you stepped out as the writer and addressed the reader directly as to your position. I would assume, from reading your other book, that that would be deleted.

That's a first thought now, how many pages are left?

....a lot.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Oh but wait!

Post by Victoria Steele »

I LIKED it when you turned to your readers and spoke what you were thinking. Thats some of the best part of it all, how this story is striking you and changing you as you continue on the journey! Cause you are sort of speaking for us too. We become more involved through your eyes.

And I especially liked it when we heard directly from Linda and /or Morgan. In their own words ( as in the " Do you Love me Panic of 65") It made them so much more understandable because most of us who are grown ups have been in similar situations. It brings the characters really much closer. And the choices they made later on are even more heartfelt.

I'm not all that fond of some of the earlier chapters where you are setting the atmosphere and talking about his professors and other people that I am not sure I give a rip about. And there was alot of that in the beginning but I just think its because you hadn't found your stride yet, like you did later. Of course those were such little chapters anyway <g> I am sure that the pertinent information can be folded in alright somewhere else.

And while we are being bitchy <g> I REALLY don't like this first sentence for Chapter 8. Maybe it came to him in a dream> Like ... well, it either did or it didn't, don't you know by now? I believe from the other things that you have written that you really know pretty much from what others have said who knew him that he did have sort of a wierd communication going with something which gave him the inspired thoughts that he had. Maybe you meant that at this point in the book ... maybe even HE didn't know how he was getting his ideas?

( wasn't it called Coitus Interuptus?) Want a light? Victoria
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Oh but wait!

Post by Langley »

Scientists have their Muse. Just like writers and singers and other artists (Dunno where Tiny Tim dug his up from though). On those odd occasions where I have written, even though its not very good, its sometimes as if someone's on my shoulder. And its not a Parrot.

When you let something stew, its as if you've commanded your subconcious to go out an find fix it, find it, express, come back with the goods, and it happens. And it feels like you havent done much at all yourself.

Until it hits you, and you realise Oh look at all the typos. Getting it ready for other people is the real pain. Some are as thick as bricks, and others dont have the same responses to stuff.

Any description of the Muse isnt going to be perfect, but the presence of it often explains the drive people subject to it have. There is dream like feel about the Muse. As if its outside of oneself.

The point of origin of our universe is a still point. Everything is there, together, not in a place of time, waiting to be accessed.

I am bothered by one thing. And that is the link between the technology, the government (for the want of a better word) (Id say the Powers of this World, but this isnt Stan Deyo's site) and the needs of the people.

We are very close to Peak Oil, if not there already. If this technology, along with all the other stuff the powers have commandeered for themselves were available, would we be (in the view of many and me) standing on the edge of a series of major upheavals and conflicts?

What will become of the technology, what precisely will it be used for?

The adventure is in my mind composed of both the book and the forums.

The forums entertain speculations which enhance the book but which if incorporated into the book would lessen it as far as established reportage goes.

Nick Cook's book has been the companion reference. So how does Brown's work actually engage zero point energy? I suppose its a bit dicey to publish a view that the solution to a whole host of woes is being delayed deliberately (for strategic ends). But that which the Air Force sees as Transformational technology in its limited applications with Project Falcon could be seen as being capable of inducing economic transformation. if not outright disrupton. But that is happening anyway. If Brown's work will carry humans forward, the how and when are important parts of the story.

Stories like this slot right in.
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/51 ... etail.html

Noshir S. Gowadia was "an engineer with Northrop Grumman from 1968 to 1986 and had helped design parts of the B-2's propulsion system that makes it difficult for enemy missiles to see." Mr Gowadia sold secrets detail s to foriegn powers and was arrested in Honolulu.

Well that could be heat shield related or the ion drive plasma frequency characteristics couldnt it? or both. I wonder if Mr Gowadia has any plasma quals.

"The Indian-American engineer, who was responsible for the B-2s unique infrared suppressing propulsion system, is currently behind bars, and without bail, for allegedly providing classified information to foreign governments, including China and Australia." "To be sure, most of Gowadia’s work at Northrop and at the

Los Alamos National Laboratory

was classified, because every technical detail related to the B-2 is still classified. So it would be impossible to ascertain the extant of his contribution to the USAF's military superiority. "

there is that same link again.

"A 2004 article in Jane's International Defense Review identified Gowadia as developing a system that would make military and civilian aircraft "virtually invulnerable to attack" from infrared-guided air defense systems."

"Gowadia has been working as an independent engineer in defense research while setting up collaboration with Senior Propulsion Engineer Scott Meyer in the use of Purdue University's state-of-the art propulsion facilities for "Static and Free Jet Inlet Testing." Meyer, who is a co-patent holder for a hybrid rocket engine ignition device, has directed multi-million dollar propulsion integration wind tunnel tests for contractors on the F-22 and F/A-18 fighter aircraft and the X-33 SSTO launch vehicle. At the time of his arrest Gowadia had just completed collaborating with Meyer at Purdue University."

Cross reference Falcon with Purdue U & Meyers.

Gowadia's activities from 1994 onward are not on the public record, apart from the Purdue project.
http://www.indolink.com/displayArticleS ... 2005044150
Looks like he was a nozzle guy. But thats where the FJG would go I guess.

Hmm trail went cold but in the course of it, snippets.
R. D. Lorenz, 'Electric Propulsion and Small Satellites - a review', The Aeronautical Journal, pp.204-213, June 1991

Harris, Jose T. Spacecraft Charging at Geosynchronous Altitudes: Current Balance and Critical
Temperature in a Non-Maxwellian Plasma. AFIT/GAP/ENP/03M-05. Faculty Advisor: Maj Devin J.
Della-Rose. DSN: 785-3636, x4514. Sponsor: AFWA.

BAILEY, WILLIAM F., (ENP)
“Generation and Characterization of Stable Weakly Ionized Air Plasma in Hypersonic Flows.” Sponsor: DAGSI.
Funding: $1,763.
Last edited by Langley on Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: overheard conversations

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote: The answer you see is for each of us to come to on our own conclusion. Linda would not ( and I expect will never)share her opinion of what her experience actually meant to her and how she accepted it because she believes thats’ for each individual reading the story to see for himself/herself. She has said that the “truth” .... the “ reality” will be what they see in their own mind. And can comfortably accept.

Like watching a rock reform itself in front of your eyes. How do you accept that? A "flight " to different parts of the globe, a week away in one mind set .... back the next day in another mindset” . Was it a time travel experience? Was it a simple dream? Was it the delusion of an off center mind? Was it something else that only the person experiencing it could conclude?

Lindas response to LOP is that it was WHAT EACH PERSON NEEDS TO DECIDE FOR HIMSELF.

And an additional thought. My... all those bird names. You would need an Aviary to keep track of them all.

Twigsnapper

Mr. Twigsnapper

This post of yours has nagged me since the day you put it on the forum. Time is short and I do not know how much of this will be correct but my conclusion, simply put, is physical assistance of translocation. If so, it is not too far away from something else. (If I told you how I came to this, you might believe me but I am sure my friend Trickfox would think me daft).

Mikado

PS: "flight" would describe it quite well......those that are familiar with a show called "Due South" might remember how Frazer would walk into the closet to see his dead Father and be somewhere else and in the show's finale, his Father kicked the wall out and was in the Canadian Rockies as Frazer walked back into his room.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Oh but wait!

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:I LIKED it when you turned to your readers and spoke what you were thinking. Thats some of the best part of it all, how this story is striking you and changing you as you continue on the journey! Cause you are sort of speaking for us too. We become more involved through your eyes.
Let's take this discussion to a new thread, OK?

I've started a new thread here:

viewtopic.php?p=12889#12889

...with a recap of Mikado and Victoria's posts above. Let's take that discussion to the new thread, and leave this thread for the other topics that are coming up here.

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Langley,
While the idea of the Muse leaves me asking questions, the rest of your post does beg for answers, and some I offer here as possibilities, and not as the true way forth.

I just was reading the U. S. Navy letters sent to Andrew Bolland regarding the USS Eldridge and the Philadelphia Experiment and the parts that stick out the most refer to an "incomplete unified field theory" and "claims of invisibility" that "defy the laws of physics" as the door slammer. But it is of little surprise as we have seen the demonstration of door slamming and misdirection as we read Defying Gravity with the author's postings over the past many months.

In many of my previous posts I refer to Dr. Harold Aspden who wrote a title called Physics Without Einstein and who by that publication alone motivated my search into what Einstein did write about it. And I found the following which I have copied and pasted as it appears in the translated document I discovered:

New Possibility for a Unified Field Theory
of Gravitation and Electricity
Albert Einstein
translation by A. Unzicker and T. Case
Session Report of the Prussian Academy of Sciences, pp. 224-227
June 14th, 1928

Some days ago I explained in a short note in these reports, how by using a n-bein field a geometric theory can be constructed that is based on the notion of a Riemann-metric and distant parallelism. I left open the question if this theory could serve for describing physical phenomena.

In the meantime I discovered that this theory - at least in first approximation – yields the field equations of gravitation and electromagnetism in a very simple and natural manner. Thus it seems possible that this theory will substitute the theory of general relativity in its original form.

Notice first that it is dated 1928, long before there was war with Germany or a secret project to build atomic weapons. Also note that Einstein was offering a way out of general relativity in a graceful way it would appear, as opposed to telling the world that he goofed! Not that he did, because relativity works in some cases and special relativity where the geeneral principles don't.

Assuming that this publication is available to all and based on the easy find that I made online, does it not seem strange that we still speak of a unified field theory as a holy grail still yet uncovered? Why is there no university classes on this theory? And if Einstein's Relativity is held in such high regard by the world of physicists, why is his Unified Field Theory not held with equal regard?

I postulate that there are several reasons, stemming from concern of the "devastation" to the academic community at large who have ignored this path for so long, and the conspiracy of industries that would "collapse the economy" if a new energy source came to the forefront. By the way, it seems analogous to the claims made regarding the Brookings Institution Report on the effects of disclosure of extraterrestrial ships and beings on the general public. They too foresaw economic and social turmoil.
Perhaps I am being too simplistic in my view, however I just see a resistance to change. We have grown comfortable in how things operate now, and in our ability to complain about it and blame others for it, instead of stopping it. Of course stopping it will require a "change" and we all know that is NOT what we are about.

Many of us are here having read the Epilogue, and now to discuss it, offer personal views, and share experiences that may or may not have a profound meaning in the context of Thomas Townsend Brown, and what his true contributions to science and life really amount to. In many ways it seems that his works are within many of the daily conveniences we take for granted or credit others with inventing. We still call Edison the "Father of the Light bulb if not Electricity" but I am sure that those among us know that it was Tesla and not Edison who is primarily responsible for the alternating current that powers most of the world today.

With all of us together here, I am sure we can organize a small experimental lab and test the theories left by these remarkable people, in such a way as to prove or disprove them once and for all. I have been doing so in a small way with a very good friend now for a few years. This month we hope to make a presentation of our plan for energy efficient power supplies for computer systems. I personally have a goal to build a full-time electric drive hybrid that relies on fuel only when other sources of electric power generation is not sufficient. It is our intention to replace the fuel burning with a generator (alternator) based on the T.T. Brown patent for the gravitator, although it appears there may be some data that has been excluded from the published patent.

I know that there are others that are doing work in these same areas, and Paolo Correa has been busy publishing his findings and applying for patents also. Most of Correa can be had for a fee, and it may be useful in our endeavors, although since we have yet to seek profit, only research grants (which so far has been unsuccessful) we do see the possibility of profits. But as I have stated earlier about my agenda, it is to create a new paradigm, not participate in the old one wearing a disguise. I know that I will have my rewards so long as I remain positive and true in the vision.

And I acknowledge all of you who are providing "musings" to stretch my own self imposed limitations and enable me to see from other perspectives.

Fred
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

FM No Static At All wrote:Langley,
While the idea of the Muse leaves me asking questions, the rest of your post does beg for answers, and some I offer here as possibilities, and not as the true way forth....

Fred
Hi Fred, thanks for the Einstein quotation, really important of course.

I have come to the conclusion that the way things are because of the myth of progress. That the current era will become obsolete when it has been utilized to the maximum. Then a new paradigm will be rolled out and the actual history of it cut off at the goolies. People hoping to re splice history together will have few clues. Paul's book being one such resource.

Something which have been achieved in 1920s, 30s, 40s, is actually hardly a paradigm shift when introduced in 2012. But people, deprived of knowledge of the true originators and holders of that shift, will not know to ask the hard questions about the true origins of this belated unveiling, the paradigm shift a farce concealing manipulation, the technology but as beads to us natives. Cargo cultists that most of us, me too, are.

Your undertaking is amazing, hope you succeed in a big way.

"He who controls the past, controls the future" Armand Hammer. The primary task of the radical is to keep history connected, and known.
Last edited by Langley on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Dyson Dock - Fred's post. The link Victoria found to Dyson Dock at Area 51 was shut to me as it is a subscription site. I found other sites which repeat that site's information for free, which I will not post here, for copyright reasons. (If a site is a pay site, fair enough, that should be respected).

However, I can research a bit, and using some keywords associated with Dyson Dock I found the following but before hand, I want to point out that Michael Schratt appears legit, he published some pictures of want he thought USAF flying discs would look like on the net, and others apparently reproduced them claiming them to be real. Another person named Warren Botz, an ex Fying Tigers pilot, is disputed by one person in a forum. It is claimed he doesnt exist as a an ex Flying Tigers member. However, I was able to mention of one person of the same name here:
Col Warren G. Botz USAF (Ret)
http://www.airforcememorial.org/registr ... e=b&Nav=19

http://thestrongdelusion.com/index.php? ... 3&Itemid=9
http://www.rense.com/general57/f19.htm
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/2111/S ... FO/?vpkey=
http://www.theedgeam.com/guests/pastguest6.htm
http://www.ufowisconsin.com/news/n2003_ ... rreal.html
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_q ... 69650/pg_2
http://boards.historychannel.com/thread ... 2007029580

www.geocities.com/usafflyingsaucers/real_complete.pdf
NOTE this pdf contains ILLUSTRATIONS ONLY. The picies are creations.they are not real photos. This is clear from the cover. Others have taken them for real.

That's my search on the first two keywords Michael Schratt and Warren Botz.

I shall return to this post to update it with the results of my search of these:
Benjamin Robert Rich UCLA speech:

http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/2008/01 ... by-ed.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4715612.stm

http://www.thephora.net/forum/archive/i ... 13903.html
www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Lazar_3.doc

negatively charges the exhaust gases to reduce the infrared signature. They also found out that a 1968 report from Northrup Grumman Corp. was that when you electrically charge the leading edge of the wing, there is a resulting drag coefficient reduction up to 60%

http://www.st.northropgrumman.com/capab ... lsion.html
http://richard.hofer.com/electric_propulsion.html

You are right AM, cant find the specific report you mentioned, but there is a paper trail from it.

http://rocket.itsc.uah.edu/u/cassibj/McMillan.htm

http://flux.aps.org/meetings/YR00/DPP00/abs/S2660.html
?
http://www.vectorsite.net/tarokt_3.html

Derivative texts from provenanced and popular citations:
http://www.uprootmedia.org/ontrackfortomorrow2u.html

http://users.erols.com/iri/EnewsJan6,2003.htm
X-47A? Pegasus
?
http://www.answers.com/topic/aerojet?cat=biz-fin

http://www.meridian-int-res.com/Aeronautics/SSonic.htm
"Electroaerodynamic Sonic Boom Elimination (No source citation which is a bummer)

It is already known that shock waves can be eliminated by applying an electrostatic charge to the leading edge of an airfoil. Experiments carried out by Northrop Norair in the late 1960s on a model airfoil immersed in silicone oil, showed that the intensity of the shock wave could be reduced or the shock wave eliminated altogether. The drag on the airfoil was also reduced, the drag reduction increasing exponentailly with applied voltage. This shows that maximum drag reduction of 0.6g was obtained at ~26kV and again at 30kV.

Tests were further carried out in a supersonic windtunnel of 1.5 by 3 inch test section using Schlieren photography.

In one test at Mach 1.5, an 8 degree double wedge airfoil model 1.5 inches in span and 0.375 inches in chord was used. When a charge of 70kV at 0.01milliamperes was applied to the leading edge, the shock wave disappeared. The power used was 0.7 watts.

For a 20 metre span straight wing, this would equate to less than 400W of electrical power. "

New key words Electroaerodynamic Sonic Boom Elimination Northrop Norair
No exact match:
http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?&verb=ge ... =AD0259096
http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?&verb=ge ... =ADA273824
http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?
&verb=getRecord&metadataPrefix=html&identifier=ADA275413
http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?&verb=ge ... =ADA435809
http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?&verb=ge ... =AD0605605
http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?&verb=ge ... =AD0296751
?sonar?
http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?&verb=ge ... =AD0694545
http://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream ... 01.001.txt

[DOC]
List of Surplused Items - November 2005
File Format: Microsoft Word
Basic theories of physics; mechanics and electrodynamics. TA355 .B73 1977 ..... Norair [a division of Northrop Corporation] under Bureau of Aeronautics ...
ameslib.arc.nasa.gov/surplus112005title.doc - Similar pages
[PDF]
:
QC670 .R69 1968 1968
Classical electromagnetism via relativity: an alternative approach to
Maxwell's equations [by] W. G. V. Rosser.

TL574 .B6 S61 1968 1969
Compilation of papers presented at Symposium on Compressible Turbulent
Boundary Layers, December 10-11, 1968 / sponsored by Langley Research
Center.

QC809 .V3 N2 1967 1968
Earth's particles and fields; proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study
Institute, held at Freising, Germany, July 31-August 11, 1967. Edited by
Billy M. McCormac.

QC961 .I55 1969 V.1 1969
Planetary electrodynamics; proceedings of the Fourth International
Conference on the Universal Aspects of Atmospheric Electricity / edited by
Samuel C. Coroniti and James Hughes.

QC631 .T463 1958 1958
Principles of quantum electrodynamics / by Walter E. Thirring, translated
from the German by J. Bernstein, with corrections and additions by Walter
E. Thirring

QC631 .O2 1970 1970
The electrodynamics of magneto-electric media, by T. H. O'Dell.

1964, Major De Seversky published his related work in U. S. Patent 3,130,945, and with the aim to forestall any possible misunderstanding about these devices, had termed these flying machines "ionocrafts." Similar modern flying devices are now called EHD thrusters

http://www.rexresearch.com/desev/desev.htm
Popular Mechanics 1964 ionocraft
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S-Ieb7LsGA

http://www.aerofiles.com/bio_d.html
By then he had become world renown as an expert in the areas of airpower and defense. His Seversky Electroatom Corp of 1952 directed its efforts to defending the USA against nuclear attack, and to extraction of radioactive particles from the air. Research in that area led to the discovery of the Ionacraft, an aircraft that derived lift and propulsion from ionic emissions. For serving as a special consultant to the Chiefs of Staff of the USAF, he received the Exceptional Service Medal in 1969. (— Jean Lail, NAHF)
http://nationalaviation.blade6.donet.co ... rent_ID=-1
Enshrined in National Aviation Hall of Fame 1970.

http://www.navworld.com/navhistory/prophet.htm
Besides his role as a military prophet, de Seversky continued his activity as a technological inventor and innovator. In line with the emphasis on pollution, he invented a wet-type electrostatic precipitator for attaching air pollution. This added to the list of new developments he previously pioneered, which included the cantilever-skin stressed aircraft wing structure, flight refueling, trailing-edge wing-flaps, and the "Ionocraft", a heavier-than-air levitation device depending on ionic emission, which was built and demonstrated.

http://www.blazelabs.com/l-intro.asp
contains link to Popular Mechanics 1964 article download and video footage

http://www.markwilson.com/ioncraft/Patent/patent.html
the patent
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionocraft

'Alien Reproduction Vehicle (ARV)' and it was also called the 'Fluxliner'

http://members.cox.net/borobbie2/TESTIMONY.HTML
Mark McCandlish - US Air Force, Aerospace Illustrator,

This craft was what they called the Alien Reproduction Vehicle. It was also nicknamed the Flux Liner. This antigravity propulsion system—this flying saucer—was one of three that were in this hangar at Norton Air Force Base. We have found a patent filed by James King Jr., and this patent looks just like this system, except that instead of having a dome for a crew compartment, it has a cylinder in the center. It has the same flat bottom and sloping sides. The patent was filed initially in 1960 and was secured in 1967….There is a scientist in Utah by the name of Moray B. King—he wrote a book called Tapping the Zero Point Energy. Zero-point energy is actually what keeps the electrons energized around the atomic structure of everything in the universe. There’s enough of this flux, this electrical charge in the nothingness of space, that if you could capture all the energy that was embedded in just a cubic yard of space, you’d have enough energy to boil the oceans of the entire world.

http://www.physicsforums.com/archive/in ... 98733.html

BBC NEWS: Boeing tries to defy gravity
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2157975.stm
But documents obtained by Jane's Defence Weekly and seen by the BBC show that Boeing is taking Dr Podkletnov's research seriously.

The hypothesis is being tested in a programme codenamed Project Grasp.

Boeing is the latest in a series of high-profile institutions trying to replicate Dr Podkletnov's experiment.

The military wing of the UK hi-tech group BAE Systems is working on an anti-gravity programme, dubbed Project Greenglow.

Neutralizing Gravity Technology
http://www.hothouseeffect.com/gravity.html

Done.

Seems pretty clear to me that something's going on, but I might just be gulible.

The Northrop documents cited by Meridian (above)

"Electroaerodynamics in Supersonic Flow", MS Cahn, GM Andrew, Northrop Corp, AIAA 68-24.

6. "Northop Studying Sonic Boom Remedy", Aviation Week and Space Technology, 22/1/68, P21

7. "Experiments Indicate Electric Charge Could Quiet Sonic Boom", Product Engineering Magazine, 11/3/68 P35-36.

8. "Method and Apparatus for Reducing Shock Waves and Aerodynamic Drag", US Patent 3,446,464, WA Donald, 1969.
http://www.google.com/patents?id=VxhpAA ... =3,446,464

You are right on the button AM (hope it was AM)

9. "Ion Doping Apparatus and Method for Aerodynamic Flow Control", US 6,247,671, Accurate Automation Corp, 2001.

Thx Fred!
AM

Post by AM »

I am very well aware that the following four quotes will not be considered or they will be at best glossed over as unecessary "philosophying", because the focus is so much on connecting the various dots. Nevertheless I still post them without any further comment, because they speak clearly enough for themselves. It would be good to contemplate these few words -the scientific community along with the wider masses seldomly thinks of the consequences that new technologies and inventions might have.

“The most merciful thing in the world ... is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but someday the piecing
together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality... That we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

H. P. Lovecraft

"The evil that is in the world always comes of ignorance, and
good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence, if they lack
understanding. On the whole men are more good than bad; that, however,
isn't the real point. But they are more or less ignorant, and it is this
that we call vice or virtue; the most incorrigible vice being that of an
ignorance which fancies it knows everything and therefore claims for itself
the right to kill. There can be no true goodness, nor true love,
without the utmost clear-sightedness. "

Albert Camus - The Plague

Will the problems created by complex science and "ingenious" inventions really be solved by inventing newer and more sophisticated technology? This makes me think of what old Albert said:

"You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created."

Albert Einstein

AND DO NOT FORGET THE FOLLOWING!

"Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences."

Robert Louis Stevenson
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:I am very well aware that the following four quotes will not be considered or they will be at best glossed over as unecessary "philosophying", because the focus is so much on connecting the various dots. Nevertheless I still post them without any further comment, because they speak clearly enough for themselves. It would be good to contemplate these few words -the scientific community along with the wider masses seldomly thinks of the consequences that new technologies and inventions might have.

“The most merciful thing in the world ... is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but someday the piecing
together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality... That we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

H. P. Lovecraft
Welcome back, I feared that we may have lost you to the dark side, my young Jedi apprentice<g>

Let me say the following, believe it or not, I had a mentor, many times and for various subjects, as a matter of fact - still do. Pieces are coalescing as we speak, four points have joined guided by one and time will tell and it is short. Graduation day is approaching. Presentation will determine the madness. Let a bare tree quide you and the one with peace in their name be your guide.

Mikado

(enjoy the orange one slice at a time)
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Mikado you wrote:

"enjoy the orange one slice at a time"

Unfortunately I am suffering from an incurable disease called "chronic raccoonitis". Imagine a starved raccoon and the only thing he had for the last three days are gallons of blackest coffee. The mental state of such a raccoon can give you a pretty good idea of how "chronic raccoonitis" actually feels like.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
I would recommend listening to this man, and then try to drop the fear, it is the only thing to fear.
I realise that is easy to say, and it is easier the older i am to not fear, but dowsing opens up other dimensions that reveal there is nothing to fear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbOo5iwVP_o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQBSu091r4c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlMgpCybUtg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nktRPNVb1bo
Kevin
fibonacci is king