Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:Thank you for the reminder. And it is true that I do say a lot.

Let me reflect on this while offline. I really have to go now.
Please do....I want you to get it.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

The Supergraviton

Post by FM No Static At All »

Harold Aspden wrote in a 1997 paper:

INTRODUCTION
It is not generally realized how close we may be to achieving a technological advance which depends upon the fundamental quantum features of the gravitational interaction. The 'warm' superconductors may well depend upon phonon effects which reveal a resonance with the graviton field.

THE GRAVITON
The notion of the 'graviton' as a fundamental quantum field condition which mediates in the gravitational interaction of matter is not, as yet, well developed. However, in 1978, I referred to a graviton resonance at 2.587 GeV. This arose from a theory of gravitation in which matter, sharing a jitter motion with other matter (Zitterbewegung) at the Compton electron frequency, was kept in dynamic balance by a graviton system. The graviton field has a kind of "ghost" mass matching that of local matter, but the graviton mass was seen as quantized in units of 2.587 GeV c-2.
The gravitational interaction is formulated in terms of the electric charge quanta displaced by the presence of the gravitons. It is an electrodynamic interaction effective owing to the concerted jitter motion of the gravitons relative to the frame in which matter, which we see as at rest, is seated. The crucial gravitational relationship is that based on equation (6) of reference [1]. This specifies a volume to energy ratio governed by the graviton quantum. The magnitude of this ratio is 6π times (r4/e2), where r is the characteristic radius of a sphere bounding the electric charge e, according to the formula:
gmc2 = 2e2/3r ................. (1)
Here g is the energy of the graviton in units of electron rest mass energy mc2.
Writing V/E as the constant of the basic gravitational state, determining G, this really amounts to 3 times the volume to mass-energy ratio of the 2.587 GeV graviton. The G formula in terms of the electron charge/mass ratio e/m is:
G1/2 = 4π(e/m)[108π]3[g]4 ............ (2)
where g is the ratio of 2.587 GeV to the electron rest mass energy 0.511 MeV. The 108π term has physical meaning as the ratio, with respect to the charge radius of the Thomson or Abraham electron, of the cube dimension of a vacuum cell in which a leptonic muon pair represents the active equilibrium field. This 108π is derived theoretically from the dynamical response of the disturbed vacuum in setting up Planck's quantum of action.

THE TAU LEPTON
The G formula (2) dates from 1966 [2] when the author first presented the evidence showing how the 2.587 GeV quantum could be explained from first principles and supported this with empirical evidence of meson decay. So many different meson states reveal a connection with the 2.587 GeV quantum, that the author had no doubt as to its fundamental significance.
For example, in 1966 Krisch [3], several years before the psi particle era, announced the discovery of a particle resonance of 3.245 GeV that was surprisingly long-lived, bearing in mind that this was the largest fundamental particle discovered to that time. It was produced by proton collision in the presence of a pion background.
The author later noted [4] that if a proton was really capturing the energy of a graviton and releasing a pion pair, the graviton energy would be 3.245 GeV less the proton mass energy 938 MeV plus the energy 279 MeV of the two pions. This gives approximately 2.586 GeV for the graviton mass energy.
More recently, the author has realized that the tau lepton (mass τ in electron units) is active in the gravitational interaction. By the principles of charge interaction stability discussed in reference [l], it requires a minimum of three charges to group in a cluster to assure quasi stability of a charged system with their total charge volumes conserved and their total energy conserved, given an ongoing fluctuation in their exchanges.
This led the author to conceive that a pair of tau leptons might group with a graviton. The idea concerned quantum gravitation in the sense that the group as a whole would satisfy the gravitational demand set by the V/E ratio. As shown in reference [5], this idea was formulated as the equation:
(g/τ)3 - 3(τ/g) - 1 = 0 .............. (3)
It may be verified that this has the solution:
g = 1.452627τ .............. (4)
Then, with g as 2.587 GeV in energy terms, t becomes 1.781 GeV, which is in good accord with the measured 1.783+/-0.003 GeV.
From this, I saw that the 2.587 GeV graviton was not alone in mediating in providing the gravitational interaction between matter. The tau leptons had a role in this same activity.

THE SUPERGRAVITON
The advance reported in this paper concerns the graviton dynamics in matter containing heavy atoms and their concentration in large molecular systems. If the graviton mass is of the order of 100 GeV c-2, it is better able to serve in its dynamic balance role when in juxtaposition with jitter oscillations of atoms containing 100 or so nucleons. The question, however, is whether such a supergraviton state can occur naturally and whether there is any special evidence of its dynamic interaction effects, apart from the possible gravitational property.
The tau lepton was imagined to decay by ejecting a pair of muons, it being noticed that this would leave just enough energy to create a pair of mesons of rest-mass energy 0.785 GeV. To conserve charge parity this would need to involve pairs of tau leptons of opposite polarity, meaning that if the muons are absorbed into the field background, four 785 MeV mesons would appear together. ω(783) is identified as the relevant particle.
Given that four such mesons have been created in the presence of the 2.587 GeV gravitons, there is then purpose in asking how the gravitational V/E ratio is conserved.
First, regarding this ratio as a governing condition, regulating how energy is deployed in the "ghost" world of the quantum-gravitons, it was of interest to take the four 785 MeV ω meson group and imagine that one was compacted to store energy in just the amount that would combine with the residual group to assure the overall gravitational V/E ratio.
This fourth compacted meson would need to accept so much energy that its volume, being inversely proportional to energy cubed, would be negligible compared with that of the three omega mesons. Thus, the total energy of the whole system of four charged particles, which collectively form a neutral group, has to be that of (g/ω)3 times 2.587 GeV or 92.59 GeV. Note that we use the symbol ω to denote the ω meson just as we used τ for the tau lepton mass and g for the graviton mass. This then means that there ought to be a natural neutral resonance state that can be excited at 92.59 GeV. It so happens that the neutral Z boson satisfies this requirement exactly. Its mean measured mass is listed as 92.6+/-1.7 GeV c-2.
Second, looking for some participation of the basic graviton action in this higher mass state, we now contemplate the effect of having the primary energy nucleated by a charge in close association with, but separated from, each ω meson when the latter is neutralized by its coupled association with a 2.587 GeV graviton.
The first consequence of this is that, according to the energy equation of equation (2) in reference [1], each ω:g pair will have an energy given by:
ω + g - 3ωg/2(ω+g) ............. (5)
which is 2.469 GeV but, if the (ω:g) pair is at minimum energy owing to decay of ω to a lower value with g held at 2.587 Gev, the energy becomes 2.456 GeV. Note then that Prentice [6], in reviewing particle resonance data for lifetimes matching those close to the tau lepton, comments on the exceptionally stable neutral resonance at 2.459 GeV in conjunction with charged resonances at 2.583+/-0.026 GeV.
The second consequence of this is that the group then formed will have, according to the V/E condition, a total energy of 92.59 GeV plus 2.587 GeV or 95.18 GeV. This could be a candidate for the supergraviton state, because its net charge will assure its participation in the electrodynamic actions of its motion with the normal graviton group background. Note that the normal 'free space' graviton group discussed in reference [5] comprises a 2.587 GeV graviton and two tau leptons having charges opposite to that of the graviton. Hence the supergraviton group is presumably charged as well. Note that such groups will exist in either net polarity form, ensuring that overall the graviton system is electrically neutral.
Such a graviton system should be in evidence via the dynamic resonance with heavy atoms or molecular groups in matter. This suggests a resonant interaction where mass concentrations in multiples of 102 atomic mass units are present. Now, this may seem to be pure speculation, but it shows promise once we address a technological issue, because it causes one to think in terms of phonons and their effects on the properties of superconductors.
Personally, while I love his thinking, his animosity gets in the way of his science by peers. It is evident that he feels that following Einstein theory is the way to damnation, but points to many others as being similarly overlooked.

He did make a comment in one of his papers concerning the Biefeld-Brown Effect and how his using physics and mathematics could see how the effect was produced and why it is of such importance in researching a clean and inexpensive energy source to replace oil.

But mainly what I see is that many different people have different names for the same thing. And if that is not confusing alone, with the addition of everyone witnessing an event and taking different views (and opinions) on how it came to be and what physics was at work.

Just as in statistical analysis, the data is only worth the effort if it is properly interpreted. Without understanding why it does what it does, we still don't know squat about a FTM. Or even a UFO since this is usually an "out there" discussion.

Einstein would have to be wrong in coupling space and time as a unit that is inseparable, else time travel from one space to another time could not be possible. So while there is genius in many of his thoughts, on this I think he is misled or is misleading us.

It did occur to me that as a Pacifist and knowing what they were doing with nuclear physics, it would seem implausible that he would have then given the cow with the milk. Perhaps Einstein was "in on the group" while not being a member and used his influence to keep much of the real science locked away.

Mikado, you challenge us to look between the lines, as we all are outside the box already. A capacitor only passes AC voltage. A DC charge will sit until a pulse or negative potential is applied. In a circular capacitor with a dielectric of the ambient air, that is two concentric cylindrical surfaces (in pair) with an properly tuned induction between and a load that does not exceed the current capacity calculated by the voltage and dielectric and Compton constants. it is possible to achieve over unity gain at a significant rate as demonstrated by several patents, the earliest that I found is that of Daniel McFarland Cook using two coils wrapped inside one another with a dielectric material between each. Also it is a paired configuration and was deemed "a galvanic battery replacement" as the batteries would discharge and need to be replaced, patent claims this device produced voltage indefinitely.

I don't know all of the science (yet) but I am learning as others here are, as we go. Thanks for the feedback and minor/major course corrections along the way.

And on the seventh day I rested
Fred
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Fred, these I was like you thinking of the SPHERICAL CAPACITOR. And do you remember the curious bulbs at the bottom of those Adamski-Ufos?
Spherical capacitors?

The role of spherical capacitors in creating a ball lightning - what about this?

Mr. Mikado, I dashed right out of my bed. I don't know if I am again kicking in the dark, but let me try. Perhaps I am just repeating what has been said already hundred times on other boards.
as Brown described, the “negative electrode appears to chase the positive electrode.”
What happens if you connect the above with the notion that gravitation is but A MIGRATION? Here from the Dr. Brown's Structure of Space:
The force of gravitation would then be the tendency to migrate to the higher K and µ.
AND:
So it can be interpreted that pure space energy is essentially equivalent to electricity and that extra-galactic space is negatively charged. Any gravitational field will possess an electric field, the direction of which is from negative to positive. In this way, gravitational or space potential is inversely related to electrical potential. A freely insulated body assumes an electric charge which is related to the gravitational potential of the space in which it exists.
AND FURTHER:
As an example, in the solar system, the electrical potential of the planets is of negative sign and that of the sun is positive. The more distant the planets are, the more negative.
Like with the negative electrode chasing a positive one - push, not pull.

AM
AM

Post by AM »

Sorry to be "eating" up so much band-width. Mr. Schatzkin, let me make two fruit-baskets and a raccoon for free on top of it.

More from the Structure of space:
In a sense, one may imagine the gravitational potential as inversely related to the electric potential.
AND:
A glass globe (evacuated), submerged to its crushing depth in the deep sea, would suddenly disintegrate and send out a wave motion possessing energy. But, the energy was contained not in the evacuated globe, but in the pressure of the water surrounding the globe.
It might appear that mankind lives in an aether “sea” of tremendous pressure, an aether “sea” of likewise unbelievable energy."

But there is more. Consider the following:
Hannes Alfven argued that since a conductor rotating in a magnetic field produces an electric current, then the Sun behaves as a unipolar inductor
A Unipolar inductor usually refers to a device in which a rotating metal disk rotating in a magnetic field, generates an electric current. The metal disk can be any conductor, including a rotating plasma.
The Sun itself can be considered a big ball of plasma. Although this notion must be more complex - I mean the structure etc.

And the Earth is being constantly bombarded by various forms of radiation from the universe - especially from the Sun. The Sun is the biggest source of neutrinos in our solar system. Consider also the EM radiation, the sidereal radiation - all manifestations of one continous spectrum of radiation.

And finally the article "Neutrino-driven ion-sound waves in Type II supernovae"

Type II supernovae are the predecessors of black holes. Both are a enormous sources of neutrinos and various forms of radiation.

Ion-acoustic waves are waves in plasma! They belong to the electrostatic category of waves in plasma.

And now look at the abstract:
A hydrodynamic description is used to investigate the generation of ion-sound waves by intense neutrino beams in a dense plasma. The excited ion-sound waves can mediate the transfer of energy and momentum from the neutrinos to the plasma environment of Type II supernova.
Excited ion-sound waves as mediators of energy-transfer and momentum from neutrinos to the plasma enviroment.

Plasma is the fourth, some even say the FUNDAMENTAL STATE of matter. 99.8% of universe is filled by astrophysical plasma.

According to our tricky Beckwith we swim in a sea of neutrinos. Might the the neutrinos or a SPECIAL CATEGORY of them be just the QUANTUM-ASPECT of the gravitational waves?

Like photons are to light waves, which are nothing but a spectrum of EM radiation?

And ion-sound waves FULFILL the criteria of the so-called TESLA-WAVES which are longitudinal and NOT transversal like ordinary EM.

Frolov's article:
More than 60 years ago Nikola Tesla wrote: " I showed that the universal medium is a gaseous body in which only longitudinal pulses can be propagated, involving alternating compressions and expansions similar to those produced by sound waves in the air. Thus, a wireless transmitter does not produce Hertz waves, which are a myth, but sound waves in the ether, behaving in every respect like those in the air, except that, owing to the great elastic force and extremely small density of the medium, their speed is that of light." It is part of N.Tesla's article "Pioneer Radio Engineer Gives Views on Power", published in New York Herald Tribune, Sept. 11, 1932, [ 2, p.94].
They behave like sound waves! Propagating through a background medium - ether (a sea of neutrinos??? - ref. Beckwith's patents).

And what about our dear ion-acoustic waves:
An ion acoustic wave is a longitudinal oscillation of the ions (and the electrons) in an unmagnetized plasma or in a magnetized plasma parallel to the magnetic field.
LONGITUDINAL (SIC!) oscillations of IONS, which are in magnetized plasma PARALLEL to the magnetic field.

AM
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

WHEN YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE,
LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD,
KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT
& SAY NOTHING
Last edited by Trickfox on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
AM

Post by AM »

Ok, I may as well let cat out of the bag.

According to the Spanish physician RANADE a BALL LIGHTNING is nothing but AN ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVE WHERE ALL THE FLUX LINES FORM A CLOSED CIRCLE!!! THE PLASMA IS CONTAINED IN THE FORM OF TUBES AND HARMONIZED BY THE ELECTRICAL AND MAGNETIC FORCES.

And now the crowning part of Dr. Brown's work:
Supra UHF (including optical-frequency) gravitationai radiation is believed to be generated as electromagnetic radiation attempts to leave a black hole. According to Gertsenshtein (1962) and Vladimirov (1964).."When an electromagnetic wave propagates thru a region with a static or electromagnetic field, the Electromagnetic wave gets coherently (but slowly) converted into gravitational wave .... If strongly charged black holes (e~M in the notation of Christodoulou & Ruffini 1971) can exist, despite their intense electrostatic pull on surrounding plasma, then as an electromagnetic wave propagates outward from near the surface of the hole toward infinity, its conversion into a gravitational wave will be nearly 100% effective".
YOU RUN THIS SPHERICAL EM WAY, WHICH IS A BALL LIGHTNING THROUGH A REGION WITH A STATIC OR EM FIELD. THEN IT GETS PROGRESIVELLY TRANSFORMED INTO A SPHERICAL GRAVITATIONAL WAVES WHICH WILL SURROUND THE WHOLE CUTLASS!!!! You surround the SPHERICAL EM WAVES THAT IS A BALL LIGHTNING with a (rotating? pulsating? HIGH-DENSITY?) EM FIELD!!!

HIGH-DENSITY FIELDS ARE CRUCIAL - THE GRAVITATIONAL BUBBLE ALSO HAS TO BE OF HIGH-DENSITY.

And then the GRAVITATIONAL WAVES WHICH ENCLOSES THE WHOLE CUTLASS just takes you where your want to go.

The electrogravitic system works partially as mechanism for pinpointing the right moment in space-time.

The SPHERICAL GRAVITATIONAL WAVE WHERE ALL FLUX LINES form a closed LOOP is like a raccoon-mother. IT PICKS UP THE LITTLE RACCOON-BABY AND CARRIES IT!!!!

DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT DR. BROWN's say in A UNIVERSE FAR AWAY? And whole Morgan was happy when Mr. Schatzkin got it? THE GRAVITATIONAL WAVES WIGGLE THROUGH THE WRAPPED LAYERS OF THE UNIVERSE THAT TOUCH EACH OTHER.

The little raccoon does not have to run itself and tire it's poor, little paws!

The fact that gravity might be in it's very nature a phenomenon where the FIELDLINES form A CLOSED LOOP is Konstantin Meyl.

Konstantin Meyl's book on Neutrinos which is written in the form of an interview that was made by Johannes von Buttlar:
In zahlreichen Berichten ist in dem Zusammenhang von einer Antigravitation die Rede. Sie hingegen führen die Gravitation auf eine Wirkung geschlossener Feldlinien zurück, die sich so ohne weiteres nicht aufheben lässt.
Translation:

In numerous reports there is a reference to antigravity in this regard. You (i. e. Konstantin Meyl) reduce the notion of gravity to the action of CLOSED FIELD-LINES, which cannot be so easily annulled.

And there ARE 3 KEY THEORIES of BALL LIGHTNING:

a.) Ranade - a spherical EM wave where all the lines form a circular flux and through this harmonize the plasma which is in the form of tubes (THINK OF THE BIRKELAND-CURRENTS!!!) ----------> A reference to the electrical nature of suns and star:
The high density plasma in the Sun (and stars), is known to produce current loops in solar flares,[2] [3] [4] [5] current sheets in the Solar Corona,[6] and general twisting electric current helicity in the solar atmosphere
b.) Neutrino-based ball lightnings -

c.) Ball Lightnings are mini-black holes!!!

GOOGLE IT!

Ion-acoustic waves in PLASMA serve as the transmission agent between the BACKGROUND NEUTRINO-FIELD and THE FUNDAMENTAL STATE of MATTER - PLASMA.

Now, you can tear this apart how much you want. I will take a course in yodeling while you tear it apart. Where? In JApan

AM
Last edited by AM on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: The Supergraviton

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:A capacitor only passes AC voltage. A DC charge will sit until a pulse or negative potential is applied.
AC current does NOT pass through a capacitor. As soon as you change DC with a pulse or negative potential or even a positive potential it is no longer DC, it is DC with an AC component in it's simplest explanation. NO current is ever passed through a capacitor for if it did then Dielectric breakdown has occured and it is no longer intact. What you are describing as the passing of current in AC is the constant charging/discharging cycle through the load which is everything in parallel with it (including the source). The same is true with DC that has any variation of potential between the two plates. Capacitors NEVER pass current.
FM No Static At All wrote:In a circular capacitor with a dielectric of the ambient air, that is two concentric cylindrical surfaces (in pair) with an properly tuned induction between and a load that does not exceed the current capacity calculated by the voltage and dielectric and Compton constants.
Fred, I must say that you have lost me. You mention two cylindrical surfaces which in my mind reminds me of a Joe Cell but then you throw in an inductor which now totally changes any circuit parameters for it is no longer just a capacitor. When you mention "current capacity" being calculated by the voltage and dielectric I must say that you have thrown me again or my brain is in neutral. You seem to be missing something from the equation there. As to a Compton constant, you have me again. I know about a "Compton wavelength" (???I think that is what I remember) but I have to say, you got me stumped.
FM No Static At All wrote: it is possible to achieve over unity gain at a significant rate as demonstrated by several patents, the earliest that I found is that of Daniel McFarland Cook using two coils wrapped inside one another with a dielectric material between each.

I looked it up for I did not recognize the name but I have seen it before and it was here on the forum but I just can't remember who linked it. Here is the link I found.

http://my.voyager.net/~jrrandall/CookCoil.htm

Are you referring to the Kraft paper as a dielectric? And if so, how is it affecting/aiding the action as described?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM

Post by AM »

What did Morgan say? STICK TO THE BALL LIGHTNING LIKE SPIT TO A CHEWING GUM!!!!

Cutlass - the reverse current circuit breaker and the generation of a ball lightning.

Miethe - high-voltages

Belluzzo - GASES (what is plasma, but an ionized gas)

The Norwegian guy Widerroe + the cyclotron principle + FARNSWORTH's containment of particles with a MAGNETIC FIELD.

Force the charged particles into A CIRCULAR TRAJECTORY and KEEP THEM THERE VIA A MAGNETIC FIELD. = STABLE BALL LIGHTNING.

Gerlach's pre-war research = SPIN (think rotationary principle, vortex, etc.), gravity, magnetic resonance, etc.

Look up Ott Hilgenberg - he was Gerlach's student. GEOMETRY OF AETHER.

Now, please somebody give me a raccoon.

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:
Mr. Mikado, I dashed right out of my bed. I don't know if I am again kicking in the dark, but let me try. Perhaps I am just repeating what has been said already hundred times on other boards.
as Brown described, the “negative electrode appears to chase the positive electrode.”
What happens if you connect the above with the notion that gravitation is but A MIGRATION? Here from the Dr. Brown's Structure of Space:
The force of gravitation would then be the tendency to migrate to the higher K and µ.
AND:
So it can be interpreted that pure space energy is essentially equivalent to electricity and that extra-galactic space is negatively charged. Any gravitational field will possess an electric field, the direction of which is from negative to positive. In this way, gravitational or space potential is inversely related to electrical potential. A freely insulated body assumes an electric charge which is related to the gravitational potential of the space in which it exists.
AND FURTHER:
As an example, in the solar system, the electrical potential of the planets is of negative sign and that of the sun is positive. The more distant the planets are, the more negative.
Like with the negative electrode chasing a positive one - push, not pull.

AM
Keep on sleeping AM....<g>... my best downloads are in the morning when the sun is rising....sidereal?

Now that you are getting closer if not in the correct church. Think about the deviation from Coulombs Law... then go to sleep on it. You have been saying something over and over. I don't wish to give it to you for when you get it, I suspect you will get a whole new set of downloads.

Mikado

oh yeah....sleep tight.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:
YOU RUN THIS SPHERICAL EM WAY, WHICH IS A BALL LIGHTNING THROUGH A REGION WITH A STATIC OR EM FIELD. THEN IT GETS PROGRESIVELLY TRANSFORMED INTO A SPHERICAL GRAVITATIONAL WAVES WHICH WILL SURROUND THE WHOLE CUTLASS!!!! You surround the SPHERICAL EM WAVES THAT IS A BALL LIGHTNING with a (rotating? pulsating? HIGH-DENSITY?) EM FIELD!!!

HIGH-DENSITY FIELDS ARE CRUCIAL - THE GRAVITATIONAL BUBBLE ALSO HAS TO BE OF HIGH-DENSITY.

And then the GRAVITATIONAL WAVES WHICH ENCLOSES THE WHOLE CUTLASS just takes you where your want to go.

The electrogravitic system works partially as mechanism for pinpointing the right moment in space-time.

The SPHERICAL GRAVITATIONAL WAVE WHERE ALL FLUX LINES form a closed LOOP is like a raccoon-mother. IT PICKS UP THE LITTLE RACCOON-BABY AND CARRIES IT!!!!

DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT DR. BROWN's say in A UNIVERSE FAR AWAY? And whole Morgan was happy when Mr. Schatzkin got it? THE GRAVITATIONAL WAVES WIGGLE THROUGH THE WRAPPED LAYERS OF THE UNIVERSE THAT TOUCH EACH OTHER.

The little raccoon does not have to run itself and tire it's poor, little paws!

The fact that gravity might be in it's very nature a phenomenon where the FIELDLINES form A CLOSED LOOP is Konstantin Meyl.

Konstantin Meyl's book on Neutrinos which is written in the form of an interview that was made by Johannes von Buttlar:

Now, you can tear this apart how much you want. I will take a course in yodeling while you tear it apart. Where? In JApan

AM
My young Jedi....I will not tear apart a foundation upon which you are building a house.

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:What did Morgan say? STICK TO THE BALL LIGHTNING LIKE SPIT TO A CHEWING GUM!!!!

Cutlass - the reverse current circuit breaker and the generation of a ball lightning.

Miethe - high-voltages

Belluzzo - GASES (what is plasma, but an ionized gas)

The Norwegian guy Widerroe + the cyclotron principle + FARNSWORTH's containment of particles with a MAGNETIC FIELD.

Force the charged particles into A CIRCULAR TRAJECTORY and KEEP THEM THERE VIA A MAGNETIC FIELD. = STABLE BALL LIGHTNING.

Gerlach's pre-war research = SPIN (think rotationary principle, vortex, etc.), gravity, magnetic resonance, etc.

Look up Ott Hilgenberg - he was Gerlach's student. GEOMETRY OF AETHER.

Now, please somebody give me a raccoon.

AM
If I could get one to you I would, you need to stop there for awhile and let the others catch up.

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:Image

WHEN YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE,
LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD,
KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT
& SAY NOTHING
Trickfox, I about peed myself laughing.
AM

Post by AM »

Thank you Mikado. And sorry for being such a pain in the ass.

Just one last thought before sleep.

Neutrino - Sidereal - Gravitational Wave ----> all penetrate and carry info of the objects they penetrate (Ref. Beckwith's paper!)

May all be the same, connected or aspect of one fundamental phenomena.

NEUTRINOS as THE QUANTUM-ASPECT of the GRAVITATIONAL WAVE. Perhaps?

AND THEN THERE IS GAMOW + QUANTUM TUNNELING + THE SPECIAL DIODE OF DR. BROWN.

If you process a wave with the mathematical tools of quantum mechanics then you CAN TIE IT IN TO QUANTUM TUNNELING.

THE PARTICLES SIMPLY TUNNEL THROUGH AND APPEAR ON THE OTHER SIDE.

Communication, travel, teleportation, time - YOU HAVE EVERYTHING.

And finally the black holes as centers of galaxies (galaxy M74 - confirmation through the Hubble Telescope in 1994)

BLACK HOLES IN CENTERS OF GALAXIES AS THE CENTERS OF THE COSMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM.

COME IN PLASMA - Black holes + their ACCRETIONS DISKS!
Unipolar Induction of a Magnetized Accretion Disk around a Black Hole

A. A. Shatskii*

Abstract—The structure and magnitude of the electromagnetic field produced by a rotating accretion disk around a black hole were determined. The disk matter is assumed to be a magnetized plasma with a frozen in poloidal magnetic field. The vacuum approximation is used outside the disk.
THE PRINCIPLE OF UNIPOLAR INDUCTION.

And plasma! Electrical universe - Dr. Brown + Alfven ----- zones of high K and mu versus low K and mu
AM

Post by AM »

But then on the other hand - I MAY BE TOTALLY, ABOSLUTELY, COMPLETELY WRONG and HAVE FALLEN FOR LITERALLY EVERY RED HERRING STREWN ACROSS THE PATH.

Seduced by neutrinos, mislead by sidereal radiation, betrayed by gravitational waves and finally slain by A BIG TIME- TRAVELLING COON.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Members of the Caroline Group. If I am wrong, then I hope you all had a good laugh.

INCLUDING THE NON-HUMAN MEMBERS OF COURSE.

I serve to entertain and aim to please.

Ta-ta, cheer'o - Now I have to dash off with Charles and Poppy to the horse races.

P. S. Serious now - because I was awake all night, I will do one thing. I WILL SHAVE. I shave only once per week - SUNDAYS. But then now is Monday.

TWO YIDDISH QUOTES ON THE WAY (OH WEY, OH WEY):

A Yiddish Saying
"If I live, I'll see you Monday, if not, Tuesday."

AND THIS IS SOLELY AND ONLY FOR MR. TWIGSNAPPER. Sorry for being such a pain in the ass and also a prick. Sorry everyone.

If triangles had a God, he'd have 3 sides
YIDDISH SAYING.

I AM BUT AN ORDINARY TRIANGLE and I CAN SEE ONLY 3 SIDES IN THE GOOD LORD.

LET US TRY TO WORK OUT THE DETAILS. Let us also share the papers and articles I or anyone else quoted. This would be much appreciated.
Last edited by AM on Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:.

Neutrino - Sidereal - Gravitational Wave ----> all penetrate and carry info of the objects they penetrate (Ref. Beckwith's paper!)

May all be the same, connected or aspect of one fundamental phenomena.
Deviation from Coulomb.

If you don't have it in the morning. Post and I will tell....if you wish.

Mikado