Epilogue: The Sound of Time

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Martin Decker

Post by Langley »

Ning Li is missing/ducking for cover.

Mr Ventura and people at abovetopsecret are looking for her.

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1993FoPhL...6..371T

Title:
Gravitoelectric-electric coupling via superconductivity
Authors:
Torr, Douglas G.; Li, Ning
Affiliation:
AA(Physics Department and the Center for Space Plasma and Aeronomic Research, The University of Alabama in Huntsville), AB(Physics Department and the Center for Space Plasma and Aeronomic Research, The University of Alabama in Huntsville)
Publication:
Foundations of Physics Letters, Volume 6, Issue 4, pp.371-383
Publication Date:
08/1993
Origin:
SPRINGER
Keywords:
superconductivity, gravitation, gravitomagnetism
Abstract Copyright:
(c) 1993: Plenum Publishing Corporation
DOI:
10.1007/BF00665654
Bibliographic Code:
1993FoPhL...6..371T
Abstract
Recently we demonstrated theoretically that the carriers of quantized angular momentum in superconductors are not the Cooper pairs but the lattice ions, which must execute coherent localized motion consistent with the phenomenon of superconductivity. We demonstrate here that in the presence of an external magnetic field, the free superelectron and bound ion currents largely cancel providing a self-consistent microscopic and macroscopic interpretation of near-zero magnetic permeability inside superconductors. The neutral mass currents, however, do not cancel, because of the monopolar gravitational charge. It is shown that the coherent alignment of lattice ion spins will generate a detectable gravitomagnetic field, and in the presence of a time-dependent applied magnetic vector potential field, a detectable gravitoelectric field.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I like these X marks the spot, this is what I detect happening at and about a spot.
I am a hobbit remember, so the invisable is my domain.
http://www.americanantigravity.com/Gary ... rticle.doc
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:It was tough finding any reference to his name but searching legal records I found only one paper referencing Decker and a parcel in Bala Cynwyd, PA.

http://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F ... -1259.html

Linda, Robert Development Company has no other references online.

Fred
Martin Decker can be found in Federal Bankruptcy court records, Department of State Bureau of Corporate Records and via a law firm in Philadelphia. Martin Decker also had dealings with the Girard Trust (I believe may be wrong on the bank name).

What specifically are looking for?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM

Post by AM »

Thank you Mr. (Kevin) B.! The article is truly one little gem.

PLEASE DO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtld0ElD8JA

You have it all: barium titanate and why it is so important (apart from high K) ----------> the spin connection, etc., etc.

------------------------------------

Coulomb's law - from the Wikipedia:
The magnitude of the electrostatic force between two point electric charges is directly proportional to the product of the magnitudes of each charge and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the charges.
Or in other words (http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hb ... lefor.html):
Coulomb's law is a vector equation and includes the fact that the force acts along the line joining the charges. Like charges repel and unlike charges attract. Coulomb's law describes a force of infinite range which obeys the inverse square law, and is of the same form as the gravity force.
Chapter 12 of the book:
Townsend Brown himself wrote (in 1977):

The basic Biefeld-Brown effect is quite simple. It is manifested as a departure from the Coulomb Law of electrostatic attraction, in that the opposite forces are not equal. The negative electrode appears to chase the positive electrode [emphasis added], so that there is a net force of the system (dipole) in the negative-to-positive direction.

By “departure from Coulomb Law,” Brown is referring to the electrical theory the quantifies the manner in which similarly-charged particles will repel each other and oppositely-charged particles will attract, which was articulated in 1785 by the French physicist Charles Augustin de Coulomb. Under normal circumstances, the expectation would be that oppositely charged particles or surfaces of equal mass would attract each other equally. But the heart of Brown’s discovery was the anomalous behavior observed in his Coolidge tube — that the charges are not necessarily equal; In fact, the negative charge is slightly greater than the positive charge, so that the negatively charged surface actually moves more toward the positively charged surface more than vice versa. Thus, as Brown described, the “negative electrode appears to chase the positive electrode.”
The point is in the fact that the the charges itself many not be equal. This is the departure from Coulomb's law.

THIS IS WHAT IMMEDIATELY CAUGHT MY EYE:
It is shown that the coherent alignment of lattice ion spins will generate a detectable gravitomagnetic field, and in the presence of a time-dependent applied magnetic vector potential field, a detectable gravitoelectric field.
Think of the how a material gets magnetized - the key is ALIGNMENT. All electron magnetic moments are lined up.

Here we have a "coherent alignment of lattice ion spins". When reading this think of the video I enclosed above.

AM
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mikado14 wrote:
FM No Static At All wrote:It was tough finding any reference to his name but searching legal records I found only one paper referencing Decker and a parcel in Bala Cynwyd, PA.

Fred

Mikado
Can you find anything about Robert Development Company? I found the same court records as you, the ponit being that it's a trail that dead ends in bankruptcy court. There was no other info online about the company (that I have uncovered yet!)

I directed it towards Linda since she may have had another name to key on. The property is mentioned as being at or near Monument Rd. If I remember correctly, Monument intersects with City Avenue where there are two local television stations/studios, the ABC and CBS affiliates. The NBC affiliate was located in central Philadelphia, KYW-TV formerly WRCV-TV.

Thank you for your assistance,

Fred
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote: Coulomb's law - from the Wikipedia:
The magnitude of the electrostatic force between two point electric charges is directly proportional to the product of the magnitudes of each charge and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the charges.
Or in other words (http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hb ... lefor.html):
Coulomb's law is a vector equation and includes the fact that the force acts along the line joining the charges. Like charges repel and unlike charges attract. Coulomb's law describes a force of infinite range which obeys the inverse square law, and is of the same form as the gravity force.
Chapter 12 of the book:
Townsend Brown himself wrote (in 1977):

The basic Biefeld-Brown effect is quite simple. It is manifested as a departure from the Coulomb Law of electrostatic attraction, in that the opposite forces are not equal. The negative electrode appears to chase the positive electrode [emphasis added], so that there is a net force of the system (dipole) in the negative-to-positive direction.

By “departure from Coulomb Law,” Brown is referring to the electrical theory the quantifies the manner in which similarly-charged particles will repel each other and oppositely-charged particles will attract, which was articulated in 1785 by the French physicist Charles Augustin de Coulomb. Under normal circumstances, the expectation would be that oppositely charged particles or surfaces of equal mass would attract each other equally. But the heart of Brown’s discovery was the anomalous behavior observed in his Coolidge tube — that the charges are not necessarily equal; In fact, the negative charge is slightly greater than the positive charge, so that the negatively charged surface actually moves more toward the positively charged surface more than vice versa. Thus, as Brown described, the “negative electrode appears to chase the positive electrode.”
The point is in the fact that the the charges itself many not be equal. This is the departure from Coulomb's law.

THIS IS WHAT IMMEDIATELY CAUGHT MY EYE:
It is shown that the coherent alignment of lattice ion spins will generate a detectable gravitomagnetic field, and in the presence of a time-dependent applied magnetic vector potential field, a detectable gravitoelectric field.
Think of the how a material gets magnetized - the key is ALIGNMENT. All electron magnetic moments are lined up.

Here we have a "coherent alignment of lattice ion spins". When reading this think of the video I enclosed above.

AM
If that is what you think that the departure is, than you really don't understand it. You are cutting and pasting and that doesn't answer what I asked. Tell me what YOU know not what Wikipedia does.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

wonderful conversations

Post by Linda Brown »

The flow of conversation on this thread has been wonderful and believe me, I am taking note of it all. But for the moment, the only thing I am ready to comment on is the address of the Decker Company lab facilities. The office address ( I believe) was 4151 Monument Ave. Which now I believe is a radio station. The area where the work was being done in the sixties is now an enormous tree covered parking lot. Other building which are radio stations can be seen from that spot. Fred, if you are ever in that area and find that large parking lot look for one of the biggest trees there. It has a marker on it designating it as a point of historical interest. If you find that you are only a few hundred feet to the site of " Building Number 4" where the fan-loudspeaker ( the theater sized one) was developed. I am assuming that the other lab buildings have been torn down too. I was aware of them being nearby but of course never got a chance to visit them. The wall that once surrounded those buildings has been torn down ( or in some cases I think moved in sections to be put up in other areas of BalaCynwyd. It was an unusual looking wall of yellowish fieldstone, easy to spot. Thanks for your interest. Let me know how much more I can possibly help. Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:

Fred

Mikado
Can you find anything about Robert Development Company? I found the same court records as you, the ponit being that it's a trail that dead ends in bankruptcy court. There was no other info online about the company (that I have uncovered yet!)

I directed it towards Linda since she may have had another name to key on. The property is mentioned as being at or near Monument Rd. If I remember correctly, Monument intersects with City Avenue where there are two local television stations/studios, the ABC and CBS affiliates. The NBC affiliate was located in central Philadelphia, KYW-TV formerly WRCV-TV.

Thank you for your assistance,

Fred
You can find Robert Development in the Departement of State. The Bankruptcy records are not a dead end. You may access them on Roosevelt Blvd during normal business hours. However, you find that they are voluminous.

Martin Decker owned much much more than the properties that you have mentioned. That was the location of Decker Labs and it was located in Montgomery County. He also had property in Bucks County and Philadelphia and maybe Delaware as well as Chester, can't remember. Most of this doesn't help Paul for his book.

Mikado

Mikado
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: wonderful conversations

Post by FM No Static At All »

Linda Brown wrote: The office address ( I believe) was 4151 Monument Ave. Which now I believe is a radio station. The area where the work was being done in the sixties is now an enormous tree covered parking lot. Other building which are radio stations can be seen from that spot. Fred, if you are ever in that area and find that large parking lot look for one of the biggest trees there. It has a marker on it designating it as a point of historical interest. If you find that you are only a few hundred feet to the site of " Building Number 4" where the fan-loudspeaker ( the theater sized one) was developed. I am assuming that the other lab buildings have been torn down too. I was aware of them being nearby but of course never got a chance to visit them. The wall that once surrounded those buildings has been torn down ( or in some cases I think moved in sections to be put up in other areas of BalaCynwyd. It was an unusual looking wall of yellowish fieldstone, easy to spot. Thanks for your interest. Let me know how much more I can possibly help. Linda
Unfortunately, I am now living in the Pacific Northwest and am relying on "Philly folks" to support this endeavor. The two stations were WCAU-TV Channel 10 The local CBS station (at the time) which would have been on the south side of City Ave. The opposite corner was WFIL-TV 6, now I think it is WPVI-TV and still affiliated with ABC. Now the radio station(s) I think were WIBG 99 and WDAS (don't remember the dial number) and they were north of City Avenue (commonly called City Line by the natives.) I am guessing the 4100 Monument Ave is the ABC location, so where you and your Dad were is two blocks north.

Since the court records that Mikado and I found relating to Decker made reference to Robert Development Company (or Corporation) that has (so far) proved to be a dead-end. Was there another name used for the company that was not public?

My personal travels in that area did not begin until the mid to late 60's. I went up to the CBS affiliate so that I could get on a local children's program (Gene London) just so I could wave to my baby brother who was in the hospital recuperating from being struck by a car. It was years later that I had reason to contact all those local stations TV and radio, when I was directing and organizing a softball marathon to benefit handicapped children through Variety Club.

Do you know of any "weird" experiments or tests that took place there in July of 1963-64? And by there I mean the Philadelphia area.

BTW- Big Brown won the Florida Derby and it currently the favorite for this year's Run For The Roses.
If that is what you think that the departure is, than you really don't understand it. You are cutting and pasting and that doesn't answer what I asked. Tell me what YOU know not what Wikipedia does.
I'm not sure that AM will find THE answer in a Wiki posting. But if you read the papers that I referred to by Harold Aspden you may discover the lattice structure is a theoretical possibility and it does conform with physics of Maxwell, Newton, Eddington, Jeans, and Coulomb.

I would imagine Dr. Brown's reference to the Coulomb Potential was a possible diversion or a diplomatic way of evading or confronting Lorentz Theory, which so many "esteemed" physicists held in such high regard then as they do now. Unlike most of us "armchair physicists" and amateurs, Aspden has shown mathematically how his theories are supported and fit well with phenomena reported by many others.

Fred
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: wonderful conversations

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote: Since the court records that Mikado and I found relating to Decker made reference to Robert Development Company (or Corporation) that has (so far) proved to be a dead-end. Was there another name used for the company that was not public?

You still haven't answered what or why you are looking into this. I have been to see the bankruptcy records and that is how I know that they are voluminous, I have talked to the attorney that handled the Decker bankruptcy, I have searched the Corporate Bureau records and this was all started back in September of 06. If you have a specific item that you are looking for, perhaps I have it in my notes but after all I did, the attorney doesn't really know crapola and I didn't waste very much time with the records. I looked over the schedules for indications to Nassau and names of stock holders, two names in particular and they were not there. If you can't say, I respect that as well.
Mikado to AM wrote:If that is what you think that the departure is, than you really don't understand it. You are cutting and pasting and that doesn't answer what I asked. Tell me what YOU know not what Wikipedia does.
FM No Static At All wrote:I'm not sure that AM will find THE answer in a Wiki posting. But if you read the papers that I referred to by Harold Aspden you may discover the lattice structure is a theoretical possibility and it does conform with physics of Maxwell, Newton, Eddington, Jeans, and Coulomb.

I would imagine Dr. Brown's reference to the Coulomb Potential was a possible diversion or a diplomatic way of evading or confronting Lorentz Theory, which so many "esteemed" physicists held in such high regard then as they do now. Unlike most of us "armchair physicists" and amateurs, Aspden has shown mathematically how his theories are supported and fit well with phenomena reported by many others.

Fred
Oh baby, oh baby you are so right! But it is still there in the law and it is minor/major and Dr. Brown was good at diversions in plain sight.

Mikado
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Since we were discussing it:
"In summary, ... is supersensitive to all energy fields and radiation, and is reactive in the polarization components contained within the mass ... Thus, ... becomes the first real time monitor of gravitational flux, space curvature, and time stress anomalies. It is likewise sensitive to all electromagnetic fields within the polarization components of change being monitorable."
Last edited by Chris Knight on Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
AM

Post by AM »

I did not elaborate enough as it seems regarding the Coulomb law.

Sidenote: If the Coulomb law and the departure from it are a decoy, then this may as well be considered of neutrinos and gravitational waves in regard to sidereal radiation.

I have always made that cautionary statement in all of my papers.

Still there does seems to be a correlation and connection.

But returning to the "departure" regarding the Coulomb law. The point is in the fact that under specific circumstances not only are the charges not equal, but they also do not attract each other equally. Usually and according to Coulomb's law oppositely charged particles attract each other equally - THIS IS THE POINT OF COULOMB's LAW (emphasis is on equality in attraction as well as in the magnitude of the charge). Further is the negative charge greater than the positive one and then as it was already mentioned in the quote of Mr. Schatzkin above:
as Brown described, the “negative electrode appears to chase the positive electrode.”
The point is that this inequality in charges and inequality in attraction of oppositely charged articles, induces a specific kind of movement - the "chasing". And from here you can continue to finally arrive at the link between electricity and gravity.

Speaking of Lorentz. He may not have been as unflexible as it seems.
See his paper "Considerations on Gravitation", which was already mentioned at this forum:
§1. After all we have learned in the last twenty or thirty years about the mechanism of electric and magnetic phenomena, it is natural to examine in how far it is possible to account for the force of gravitation by ascribing it to a certain state of the aether. A theory of universal attraction, founded on such an assumption, would take the simplest form if new hypotheses about the aether could be avoided, i. e. if the two states which exist in an electric and a magnetic field, and whose mutual connection is expressed by the well known electromagnetic equations were found sufficient for the purpose. If further it be taken for granted that only electrically charged particles or ions, are directly acted on by the aether, one is led to the idea that every particle of ponderable matter might consist of two ions with equal opposite charges - or at least might contain two such ions - and that gravitation might be the result of the forces experienced by these ions. Now that so many phenomena have been explained by a theory of ions, this idea seems to be more admissible than it was ever before.

As to the electromagnetic disturbances in the aether which might possibly be the cause of gravitation, they must at all events be of such a nature, that they are capable of penetrating all ponderable bodies withont appreciably diminishing in intensity. Now, electric vibrations of extremely small wave-length possess this property; hence the question arises what action there would be between two ions if the aether were traversed in all directions by trains of electric waves of small wave-length. The above ideas are not new. Every physicist knows LE SAGE'S theory in which innumerable small cospuscula are supposed to move with great velocities, producing gravitation by their impact against the coarser particles of ordinary ponderable matter. I shall not here discuss this theory which is not in harmony with modern physical views. But, when it had been found that a pressure against a body may be produced as well by trains of electric waves, by rays of light e.g., as by moving projectiles and when the RÖNTGEN'S with their remarkable penetrating power had been discovered, it was natural to replace LE SAGE'S corpuscula by vibratory motions. Why should there not exist radiations, far more penetrating than even the X-rays, and which might therefore serve to account for a force which as far as we know, is independent of all intervoning ponderable matter ?
SIDENOTE: There is also a reference to ions. Think of what an important role does the ionization and consequently the corona discharge at the smaller or sharper electrode play in the Biefeld-Brown effect. The corona discharge was such an important lead that Dr. Brown in his paper on the plasma-speaker writes about new discoveries in the field of "corona dynamics".
The invention described herein is based on the recent discovery by the applicant in "Corona Dynamics" and relates specifically to the generation and transmission of pressure waves from an electric coronal discharge to the ambient air. It departs from the applicant's earlier loudspeaker inventions in several significant respects.
----------------------

Mr. Bolland, you made a very interesting post with an even more fascinating reference. I would lobe to see it discussed in more detail!

I hope to join you in the coming days - providing my professor doesn't through me out of the window, because I still haven't delivered that long-overdue linguistic article.
Last edited by AM on Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Mikado, I did get your point and appreciate what you want to say. One truly has to understand. And it starts with the essentials. Only then one can proceed to the particular.

Look, as I said many times already. I do not claim to have figured it out. If I would then I would be now somewhere in the 19th century taking a closer look at things that are of certain interest to me.

I always emphasized and will continue to do so the following fact. I just grasped a general notion.

But in order to actually travel and have fun in the sun, you really have to figure it ALL out. Especially the mathematical part and the technical implementation.

For this one needs to have a proper training and an enough open mind. Then you also need the resources, etc.

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:Mr. Mikado, I did get your point and appreciate what you want to say. One truly has to understand. And it starts with the essentials. Only then one can proceed to the particular.
It is not what I WANT to say, it is what I am ASKING? You are saying a lot and I am attempting to get you to understand what you are reading and make the connection. You are sooooooo close but you and everyone else is missing it. And it is important if you wish to go on.

Mikado
AM

Post by AM »

Thank you for the reminder. And it is true that I do say a lot.

Let me reflect on this while offline. I really have to go now.