Chapter 63: The Mole, The Bug, and the Prairie Chicken

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

school records

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Being the teacher always I still can't get over the fact that Linda Brown had attended " forty-eight schools before graduating". Thats the statement that drew me into this whole thing. Well, that and my brothers obsession with the Adamski saucer , but back to the kids in class.

Do you know how difficult it would have been just for her school records to keep up with her? And then suddenly I realized. Those records were not trying to catch up with her!

Dollars to donuts they didn't even know that Linda Brown existed, until she stopped for those two years at Great Valley and then I will wager that "appropriate" records showed up for her transfer dates. And I'll bet that they reflected moderate moves through the years, maybe just one or two. And those places would magically have records that would back things up. Nobody would have known how many schools she attended. I'll just bet that all of that would have been carefully weeded. Makes sense , doesn't it? And you know something strange too. I'll bet Linda Brown has not even considered this. MarkC
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

absolutely right

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

MarkC,

I think that you may be entirely right Mark. Linda has probably just realized with your help that her entire life as a student was probably "manufactured" when she reached Malverns system. And that before that time she was simply an invisible person.

That makes a whole lot of sense. If someone could track the familys whereabouts by following her school records then it would make sense to have those records simply disappear. Grades too.

Gee! How terrific! Have bad grades wiped away too? I wonder?

She has made the comment that as soon as she stopped moving she became a much better student but that was rational we all thought. Thats just what happens when you are not disadvantaged by the constant moving.

But it is sad actually when you think about it. Most students have some people out there who would remember them in one situation or another. Seventh grade ..... or fifth .... or whatever ..... but for Linda it is obviously a big black hole. So it wasn't just her Dad who was living a covert lifestyle! Elizabeth
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

absolutely right

Post by twigsnapper »

And you are absolutely right. The student "Linda Brown" disappeared after her enrollment at the Duncan Falls elementary school in Ohio. She was in second grade. Though she was enrolled by her parents very carefully in each school , there were no transcripts that followed from one school to the next. Each new school was provided with a fake set of entrance papers and previous grades. You are right Mark. No records ever even tried to catch up with her.

Her father knew this and always carefully manifested the grades she had " accomplished" in previous schools to reflect her academic achievments. He probably was completely accurate in scoring her abilities. (So the C and "struggling student" in some cases was exactly that). ( I know that one of his specialties was to add little comments from previous teachers as in my favorite comment. " She daydreams about horses, its hard to get her to keep her mind on the work but worth it if you can". He knew what she was capable of, in one instance he even failed her in her first algebra class.

But as soon as she reached the Malvern school system, first with the school in Paoli and then with the new Great Valley High School, she was entirely on her own. Given a stable environment she sailed into the honor roll sections of most of her classes. And those records were kept entirely free from tampering.

So as a teacher I thought that you would appreciate this " phantom student".

twigsnapper
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: absolutely right

Post by Langley »

Mark Culpepper
The Dean

what sort of storage

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I have just spent the last two hours ( up early things to do,) but I got started rereading one of your chapters, then got off on reading these various posts and when you do that you get a GREAT look at this rabbit hole. And I thought, Oh my God how important all of these messages are!

And there is a beauty in the way that various forum members interact with you Paul and some of the observations that " float to the surface " are nothing if not inspired. Valuable in their own right, above and beyond their contribution to the book.

Please tell me that you have a way of saving all of these comments from the forum, That they are permanently archived somewhere for the future.

Some of these reactions are priceless and maybe not even noticed the first time around. I just finished reading some things from David Barclay and they were WONDERFUL. And actually I understand more of what he was trying to say NOW than I did then. I think my reaction then was closer to .... HUH? Why its important to hang on to all of this. Please tell me that there is a special storage place for every comment on this forum .... Please. If not there really has to be. This inerplay behind and in support of your book is a whole second edition! And I am not kidding when I say I believe it is historically significant. MarkC
grinder
Senior Officer

watching the forum react

Post by grinder »

I agree with you Mark. Having an appreciation of this forum and its history takes you a long way in understanding that sort of wierd "communication" that we have all been talking about.

Someday when you have the time to sit quietly and read through a VERY long thread you all really need to look again at that wild weekend we had with Justice League. Remember him? For those of you who are new Justice as a member who came on like a hurricane and finally after we had all tried to get him to " dance with us instead of " marching across us"

viewtopic.php?t=438&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Paul finally decided that enough was enough, took the reins and locked the discussion down, gave us all a break and basically asked Justice to take his rants somewhere else. You will notice that the thread has a big padlock on it!

To me that was a great relief but I think all of us had different thoughts about losing Justice as a "crewmember."

I believe that Elizabeth continued to try to communicate with the guy but I don't know how that worked out.

Trickfox calls her "Mom" and reading through this forum( as ill fated as it was), you can see our personalities shining through as we each tried to deal with this disruptive force and of course you can really see "Mom" trying to keep everything going smoothly and together. This one particular thread was just ill fated.

BUT it shows the nature of this forum and how it operates ( or tries to) so I am thinking that the excercise was valuable for just that purpose!

Its a valuable thread to read and actually quite funny in some parts. Victoria shows her personality quite openly " You don't want to get on the bad side of me, trust me" and even Mr. Twigsnapper gets drawn in a little bit.

Great reading as long as you don't try to actually understand where Justice was trying to go ( or maybe upon reading his rants later we will have a better understanding of what he was trying to say. Maybe we were all just not ready for him! ) grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Understanding David

Post by Trickfox »

Mark,
You may be right about David's way of describing the universe. It does seem easier if you have trouble with traditional physics and math concepts that appear to be too complex to try and understand.

David has a way of cycling plainly understood terms in such a fashion as to reverse or divert the traditional way of looking at the overview. It makes sense so long as you remain bound by the definitions.

It's analogous to sailing a toy boat in the swimming pool of a giant ocean resort cruiseship, then adding the speed of the toy boat to that of the ocean liner to understand what the true motion "relative to land" is. All this to explain what scientists understand allready as "Relativity".

Neither way of looking at the big picture is wrong or incorrect, it's just that there is still a way to present a fresh and original way of explaining what's going on.

The key word here is "non-conformalism", and I admit that I am guilty of creating my own "David speak" which I'm saying really means "a bunch of simple buzzword terms stringed together".

In a way I suppose there is a push to set standards in these scientific definitions, and people have always left their name's sake as a signpost. For instant's Newton's law's, Einstein's Energy formula, and Kirchoff's laws.

The problem is that; try as we might to be original, we keep falling into the conformalism by adopting scientific dogma brought into focus by the signposts of a list of names. Newtonian Physics, Non-Euclidean Geometry etc. etc.

Nothing wrong with this approach when you are bringing a bunch of people together to solve a problem. When you get stuck however, you can allways bring in "the new guy" who has a different way of looking at it!

I hope David will continue to post in our forum because I have learned from him myself.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote: Great reading as long as you don't try to actually understand where Justice was trying to go ..... or maybe upon reading his rants later we will have a better understanding of what he was trying to say. Maybe we were all just not ready for him! grinder
Hello grinder,

I remember looking up Bruce Cathie and spending about 2 hours or more one evening and trying to understand what he was about. Justice did not even spend one minute reading past forums, by his own admission, and yet he criticized me for only reading up on Cathie for 2 hours or so. In fact, he criticized everyone who did not agree or just plain asked a question.

When do you leave a burning house when trying to save a victim? Ever? Do you leave in self preservation before you succumb?

I am reminded of Carlos Allende who was either insane or knew something that no one else did. How do you get a cognizant thought or a coherent line of thought from someone who cannot speak?

The ant tried to move the rubber tree plant.

He has his path, I have mine and for a short while, they met.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
David can be reached via gravitycontrol.org anytime.
They have just done a two page report in Nexus about him.
As for Newton, the apple should have knocked him out, its all twaddle.
http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect ... ngrav.html

it may have been the best then, but thats not now.
They don't know what gravity is, how can they declare a law, and as for einsteins twaddle, well .
I understand David talk, I did as soon as I read him.
WHY is he not on here now?
Space flows towards the points in a matrix .
The formed mass travels upon that matrix.
Each mass forms a field and interacts with other mass within the matrix.
The matrix is geometric and sequencial in measure.
If you deflect the flow of space in one direction, you will go with the flow in the opposite direction, whatever that speed may be, if there is a speed?
Once the flow is deflected, the frequencies will alter within the device doing the deflection.
We need to drop the so called laws of physics, thay are merely relevant to here and now, not to universe.
The matrix is real, I can measure it precisely, it has geometric mainframe alignments, and the points it creates are very odd places to stand, I often do, I can go at them like a guided missile.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Im dewfinately staying with one liners and You tube.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:As for Newton, the apple should have knocked him out, its all twaddle.
it may have been the best then, but thats not now.
They don't know what gravity is, how can they declare a law, and as for einsteins twaddle, well .

We need to drop the so called laws of physics, thay are merely relevant to here and now, not to universe.
The matrix is real, I can measure it precisely, it has geometric mainframe alignments, and the points it creates are very odd places to stand, I often do, I can go at them like a guided missile.
kevin
Do you realize what you are implying here? The "so called twaddle of Newton" works very well for what I do every day. And what do you mean by "so called laws"? Do you read what you write?

This is what gets my gaul at times kevin, you come to absolute finite conclusions and then when asked to explain you continually say the same thing, over, and over. What you have posted here is similar to countless other posts. I am NOT trying to be rude, I am attempting to understand what you say, what you sense and put it into words that ALL can understand and not just kevin. But when you come to finite conclusions about physics in general, well, you are showing something about yourself. THAT physics is what the world uses everyday. Is it the sum of all there is in the universe, I doubt it. Does it work to provide us with what we have and improve upon the human condition, it most certainly does.

Can what you describe calculate the simple friction required to keep your car on the road? and if you don't drive how about a bicycle?

Does David speak account for anything in simple machines that do work?

NO, it doesn't. We use these "so called laws" everyday. Those laws work very well for what they are intended for.

Don't be so myopic.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

kevin.b wrote:Trickfox,
WHY is he not on here now?
I don't know Kevin...... Do you?

What are you trying to say?... That we should throw out the works of several well known scientists because YOU cannot understand it? Or are you saying that YOU DO understand it completely and that it is definately WRONG? Perhaps it's just incomplete! and needs further elaboration.

One of the issues I have to deal with is "defending a point of view". Every person who declares a complete understanding of the reality we live in OBJECTIVELY must be prepared to deffend themselves from false accusations. The biggest and most obvious accusation would be "self delusion".

So perhaps the real question is..... Do we live in David's world or does David live in our world.... or perhaps even.....does both worlds exist in it's own reality and every person chooses his or her side as the one and only reality?

So do we live in your world Kevin, or do you live in our world, or are we just looking at the same world from opposing sides of a looking glass?

I'm still trying to decide here but I think I may at least get a concensus if I ask enough people what the agenda is.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado,
You said quite a lot of what I am leading up to.
We use these laws every day in all ways.
Doesn't mean they are right.

Unless we comprehend that which creates gravity, how can anyone declare anything as a law of gravity.
To comprehend a flying saucer, are you going to apply Newtons laws to it?
Then wonder why it will hover motionless in front of your eyes.
How it will seemingly move without propulsion.
Why it will blink out of our vision.

To the senses and available data of newtons time, he will have been correct to a point.
From then on its guessometer time.
All based on information relevent to here where we stand, and everything we construct is relevent to here, in the manner we percieve here.

David is so correct, he bases everything upon it been individual, and all inter reacting with everything else in space that is dynamic, not anything as they have assumed.

Its all about stepping away from such laws that you have been TOLD are correct, repeated and repeated until they are set in stone.
This planet and all upon it have been formed and are operating at certain frequencies , at those frequencies yes things are complying within those confines.
So what will apply when you are ten feet tall?
Go ask Alice, I think she'll KNOW.

You and most of mankind have mastered this frequency ( poor word, many symbiotic things all wrapped up into one word )
You will therefore try to defend your kingdom, especially if what is proposed doesn't make sense in the land where you are king or queen.

Gravity imo is a consequence of the method of space, not anything to do with mass as such, though the resistance that mass offers to the free flow of space will be most of the reason for gravity.
If there is no mass there is no gravity, where mass coalesces and forms then gravity will be relative to its resistance to space flowing through it, and as it flows in all directions at once, it will naturally form geometric shapes matching the system , it space flows along, that will be for all cases almost circuler spheres, though they will have inbuilt geometric main frames matching the lines geometry, hence Hawaii, at 19.5 degrees.

I am simply evaluating what I detect, when I see things that best explain what I detect I recognise them and the truth will always out.
I follow this matrix system with such ease, I can draw it out and realise how it forms the geometric shapes it does.

I am trying my best to slowly learn how to verbalise that as best I can, the fact that it does not match most of current measure or science is a bind, but I will plod away and apologise if I grate at times.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Mikado and Trickfox:

This is not to defend what Kevin says, rather than to try and extend personal perspectives on the emerging "local and non-local" characteristics of gravity and its effects. Yes Mikado, the practical knowledge that Newton produced back in the day still is valid in a classical sense, and the world still operates and is constantly engineered to work based upon the knowledge that he, and those who followed in his steps, extended and continue to produce. This is the local aspect, if you will.

But I would urge you both, if you haven't already, to view the Charlie Rose interview with Lisa Randall posted on the front page of this site by our fearless leader sometime ago. Better yet, obtain her book and consume it. Keep in mind when you do either or both, that she is the most often cited research source in contemporary publications of theoretical physics research. A major aspect of her approach is to determine "universal" aspects of the nature of gravity. As I noted above, we already know and daily successfully apply the local truths of gravity theory. She and other pioneers are theorizing and determining the non-local nature and effects of gravity for our future use and possible application.

If you view and consume Kevin's comments with that in mind, I believe you'll gain a new perspective on the issues at hand here. And, BTW. I have no idea who David is/was or what he wrote/writes. All I do know is that Ms. Randall is globally known and respected for what she thinks, proposes, and writes. That's enough for me.

And we should also consider the fact that the TT Brown story is really about the engineering of applications of new scientific theories quite often preceeding the development of theoretical frameworks to explain the phenomena at hand. That's pretty much the way that it was for Tesla also. These cases are antithetical to the way that science and engineering usually proceed. Both men were truly unique in this regard.

But in an age of "compartmentalized secrecy", such as we have all experienced for most of the past 100 years, the historically normal progression of knowledge theorizations and applications are sometimes reversed. There's no right or wrong to all of this, only "what is" and our levels of acceptance of that counterintuitive process.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
Wish I could write in that manner, it was so good I read it twice.
David Barclay,
http://gravitycontrol.org/unity-book.html

You will soon see what is referred to as David talk.
I hope one day to shake his hand.
Kevin
fibonacci is king