What do you think gravity is?

It seems there are quite a few visitors who have their own ideas about one of the great mysteries of our universe, Gravity. Here's a place where all the budding Einstein's among us can wax eloquent on the subject.

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby Junglelord » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:50 pm

I suggest that Dave Thompson is measuring gravity waves with his scalar magnetic detetector.
http://www.16pi2.com/magnetic_scalar_waves.htm

Nice stuff skyfish.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Junglelord
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:26 am

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:52 pm

..............."So we have a new companion to the famous E=mc2. It is now paired with E=tc2 (where t is actually "delta-t," or change in time)
And as the atomic bomb released the compressed energy in matter, so can we now unleash the tremendous energy that is compressed into time itself. It gives a completely new meaning to the term "time bomb."........................

Precisely why perhaps things here are being approached with such care. If you develop a " time bomb" then certainly you are affecting other dimensions, not just your own.

As Klatu said to a woman when she asked " what do you want with OUR world?" His response was .........." YOUR world?" .... Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:16 pm

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby skyfish » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:48 pm

Junglelord,
I have read some of Dave Thompson's work on that site and I agree
that he is measuring "gravity waves", but I view them as waves in
the aether. The constant pressue of the Aether manifests as gravity(imho), but large
scale em activity will produce impulses in the medium that some may interpret as
gravity waves. Em is manifest from aether, but em can affect aether...matching.
I am reading more of the links you have posted, but I am way
behind in my reading. I do enjoy your input and am glad you
have hung around...lol.
I had a realization in 1981 that there was an aether, and that
it was the medium that all energy and matter are manifest from.
I looked around and many things suddenly made sense, except that
science said I was all wrong. It has been great to see the aether concept
receiving the attention it has been getting in the last few years, and maybe
this new awareness will lead us out of the primitive propulsion and energy
production methods that have been impeding the advancement of our
civilization.

..............."So we have a new companion to the famous E=mc2. It is now paired with E=tc2 (where t is actually "delta-t," or change in time)
And as the atomic bomb released the compressed energy in matter, so can we now unleash the tremendous energy that is compressed into time itself. It gives a completely new meaning to the term "time bomb."........................


Linda,
That is what I was trying to express with e=st. The energy in the aether, which I think is the dimensional energy of time itself, along with e=mc2, would represent the true amount of energy available, and it is virtually limitless. (just limited to the amount of energy in time...however much that is!) I was happy to find this concept shared by Mr. Bearden. It is exactly what I had realized in my earlier desultory posts. :)
I actually sent Paul an email when I realized this...I was concerned....no wonder it has been "hidden"!!!!
This would make "the bomb" seem pale in comparison and I wholeheartedly agree that this technology must be approached with great care. This energy is the real SHIVA. Destroyer of worlds! That is also why, in other posts, I have called attention to the morality of man in general, and our spiritual awareness and developement, as related to the conectps outlined in the upanishads(not religion). I am not sure that humanity is ready for this, but it appears that the wait is over and this knowledge has risen to the surface...again. This is the doorway to limitless energy, star travel and our pass to become a type 3 civilization.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_3_civilization

I hope that the world has the wisdom to use it wisely.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:05 am

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby greggvizza » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:02 pm

skyfish wrote:I hope that the world has the wisdom to use it wisely.

If they don't, Gort will return and turn the earth into a chared cinder.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 3:01 pm

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby Junglelord » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:21 pm

skyfish wrote:Junglelord,
I have read some of Dave Thompson's work on that site and I agree
that he is measuring "gravity waves", but I view them as waves in
the aether. The constant pressue of the Aether manifests as gravity(imho), but large
scale em activity will produce impulses in the medium that some may interpret as
gravity waves. Em is manifest from aether, but em can affect aether...matching.
I am reading more of the links you have posted, but I am way
behind in my reading. I do enjoy your input and am glad you
have hung around...lol.
I had a realization in 1981 that there was an aether, and that
it was the medium that all energy and matter are manifest from.
I looked around and many things suddenly made sense, except that
science said I was all wrong. It has been great to see the aether concept
receiving the attention it has been getting in the last few years, and maybe
this new awareness will lead us out of the primitive propulsion and energy
production methods that have been impeding the advancement of our
civilization.

..............."So we have a new companion to the famous E=mc2. It is now paired with E=tc2 (where t is actually "delta-t," or change in time)
And as the atomic bomb released the compressed energy in matter, so can we now unleash the tremendous energy that is compressed into time itself. It gives a completely new meaning to the term "time bomb."........................


Linda,
That is what I was trying to express with e=st. The energy in the aether, which I think is the dimensional energy of time itself, along with e=mc2, would represent the true amount of energy available, and it is virtually limitless. (just limited to the amount of energy in time...however much that is!) I was happy to find this concept shared by Mr. Bearden. It is exactly what I had realized in my earlier desultory posts. :)
I actually sent Paul an email when I realized this...I was concerned....no wonder it has been "hidden"!!!!
This would make "the bomb" seem pale in comparison and I wholeheartedly agree that this technology must be approached with great care. This energy is the real SHIVA. Destroyer of worlds! That is also why, in other posts, I have called attention to the morality of man in general, and our spiritual awareness and developement, as related to the conectps outlined in the upanishads(not religion). I am not sure that humanity is ready for this, but it appears that the wait is over and this knowledge has risen to the surface...again. This is the doorway to limitless energy, star travel and our pass to become a type 3 civilization.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_3_civilization

I hope that the world has the wisdom to use it wisely.

skyfish

Bingo.
Makio thinks I have it all wrong.
You seem to think I have it all right.
Time will tell.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Junglelord
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:26 am

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby kevin.b » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:40 pm

greggvizza wrote:
skyfish wrote:I hope that the world has the wisdom to use it wisely.

If they don't, Gort will return and turn the earth into a chared cinder.


Remember,
Klaatu Barata Nikto
Just in case you bump into him next week, he's coming back on the 12th.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator
 
Posts: 1717
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:30 pm
Location: oxon, england

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:53 am

Junglelord wrote:Bingo.
Makio thinks I have it all wrong.
You seem to think I have it all right.
Time will tell.


You are a pompous ass. I have always addressed you with respect. I never said you were "wrong" at anything. I simply asked questions.

I see no one who said that you were "right" but in the antithesis to that, I have not seen anyone say you were "wrong".

You really shouldn't be patting yourself on the back for you haven't done one iota to prove a thing, myself included and everyone else who posts on this forum with an unproven idea.

Some individual will come along with enough guts to spend his own money, research and build a proof of the principle and your the type of individual who will come along and sue him/her or tell all your friends that "I had that idea". You just don't get it...no one here is considered better than anyone else and everyone has the right to post their theory. It is when they TELL everyone that they are CORRECT without proof that only shows the depth of their ego and I am seeing fathoms here.

Get real, wake up and smell the coffee. Then learn to play with all the other boys and girls and learn respect, people might take you seriously.

Remember this:
Junglelord wrote: I never lack proof, you lack rebuttal with proof.
Thats why I ignored you before and will now for ever more.


Two things strike me, the first is your statement about never lacking proof. One should never have to supply proof when asking a question, therefore, your statement only supports my judgement of your arrogance. Your statement touts the principle that "I am right, prove me wrong". There, rebuttal with proof. As to the second sentence, try keeping your word.

Remember this:
Junglelord wrote: I just wanted to say hello personally.
I am in the right place, you guys will like me a lot.


How can any individual presuppose that anyone will like them, unless of course there is arrogance....again, rebuttal with proof. If you think that I have changed anything, here is the link:

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=19180#p19180

And just in case you do a time machine and go back and edit, here is a bit more:

Junglelord wrote:Hi Linda and everyone!

My name is Junglelord.
I am a new member.
I am a friend of Kevin, the dowser, from the electric universe-thunderbolts-forum.

I just wanted to say hello personally.
I am in the right place, you guys will like me a lot.
I find it very hard to find people like myself.
I know this is one place of only several.


I am 46 years old.

Influences, Tarzan, Bruce Lee, Arnold Swarzenegger, Ida Rolf, Buckminster Fuller, Tesla, Viktor the water wizard, Sherlock Holmes, Mr Spock, Neil Peart.



'nuff for now.


Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pennsy

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby FM No Static At All » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:28 am

Mr. Mikado, as I read the post you made including the quoted text of Mr. Junglelord, it reminded me of an incident in the not so distant past. There was a gentleman that graced us with his presence here, at Paul's invitation, who first expounded his experience and expert knowledge of fusor technology, who also arrogantly chastised us all as being a bunch of pseudo-science groupies.

These things happen in a world of diversity in character and education, people raised with love and respect, and those who are not experienced in loving. I love them all just them same, although I may respect them less than I would the grass on the lawn or the vegetables in the garden. The tomatoes have always been their for me, never asking for anything in return. They provide nourishment and for that I am eternally grateful.

I am also grateful that we do occasionally have someone come along, who is self centered, who sucks energy like a sponge from all who come within range, and will never be good with the context of love and compassion. These are experiences they lack in their reality, and feel that their being right shall be enough for us all to shower them in tribute for their accomplishments.

It is with great appreciation and thanks for Mr. Junglelord's contributions, for if I only see the choices I made in light of those I could make, it serves me well. I learned much also from the Mr. Hull experience, and my energy will serve the highest good of all concerned by not participating in a "who's bigger" contest.

Peace and long life,

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:34 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby Junglelord » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:33 am

Internet profiling is some "new science" where the personality of the person is gathered via google and false impressions via text. Many people seem confident that this "new science" is valid.

That you can "know" the person via this method.
Poppycock.

You can not know the heart and soul of anyone via the internet or some profile gathered via the net.
I suggest that the conclusions deemed valid via this method are invalid.
Since I know myself, how I come across via text, is really not important too me.
Those who have never spent time in person with me, determine how I am via text.
Others use it as some personality profile to determine so many false impressions.
LOL.

I do not know a single person here, nor do they know me.
Gravity is like that, misunderstood.

Grammer police, ethics police, morality police.
So bent out of shape that I also wonder, wow what a joke, take a pill, chill out, slow down.
Life is not fully revealed via the net. If it was, internet dating would work a lot better.
HAHAHA.

You act like you have already dated me, when in fact you do not even know me.
Infact you have no proof that anything I write is true, false, or even me.
LOL.

I am only interested in physics, mainly gravity control, I am not interested in your personality.
I wish you would do the same gang.

Gravity is my sole interest.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Junglelord
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:26 am

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:57 pm

Around the circle one more time.

Tarzan

If " GRAVITY" is your sole interest then this is a good thread for you.

You have said ...." You act like you have already dated me, when in fact you do not even know me.Infact you have no proof that anything I write is true, false, or even me.
LOL.I am only interested in physics, mainly gravity control, I am not interested in your personality.I wish you would do the same gang.
Gravity is my sole interest."

You are ABSOLUTELY right here. We only know of you what we have read from your words. Think on that for a bit. What then have you told us of yourself. I submit that you are new to a very exciting experience. WONDERFUL! But then you took that inspiration and have decided to teach all of us what you have just seen. Wonderful also .... but in moderation please. ASnd channeled so that you will show respect for the other lines of interest that are ongoing ( that you have no knowledge of, as yet) You enjoy a certain singlemindedness here... and that is fine for you .. but there is alot more going on here on this Forum than you have seen so far.

If you are not interested in our personalities then you are going to find yourself " outstanding in your field" ALONE.

You came onto this Forum just positive sure that we would like you and perhaps be bowled over by all of these new thoughts . Thing is ... we welcome you ... but you are a novice who doesn't even know he is one. And thats the worst category and the toughest category to work through. I say that because I have been there. Still trying to see my way through it all. I hope that you will continue on this path with us .....???? Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:16 pm

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Junglelord wrote: Internet profiling is some "new science" where the personality of the person is gathered via google and false impressions via text. Many people seem confident that this "new science" is valid.

That you can "know" the person via this method.
Poppycock.


Poppycock - A mixture of popcorn, buttery toffee coating with pecans and almonds.

And as to this - Many people seem confident that this "new science" is valid.

AS DO I!!! Surprised? The only item missing is the proof of principle and until this is done, your ideas, mine and anyone else cannot be considered fact until proven. What I am confident on is that there will always be tweaking that will need to be done.

Junglelord wrote: You can not know the heart and soul of anyone via the internet or some profile gathered via the net.
I suggest that the conclusions deemed valid via this method are invalid.
Since I know myself, how I come across via text, is really not important too me.
Those who have never spent time in person with me, determine how I am via text.
Others use it as some personality profile to determine so many false impressions.
LOL.

I do not know a single person here, nor do they know me.
Gravity is like that, misunderstood.


Unfortunately, that is what a forum is. However, how we communicate our thoughts, which includes spelling, punctuation and grammar, it is the only method we have here. How well we do that reflects upon how others will listen to us. If you cannot be careful in how well you communciate then your ability in what your communicating comes into question. Not my interpretation, it is the scientific communities.

Junglelord wrote: Grammer police, ethics police, morality police.
So bent out of shape that I also wonder, wow what a joke, take a pill, chill out, slow down.
Life is not fully revealed via the net. If it was, internet dating would work a lot better.
HAHAHA.


Sounds like experience talking.


Junglelord wrote:You act like you have already dated me, when in fact you do not even know me.
Infact you have no proof that anything I write is true, false, or even me.
LOL.



EXACTLY!!!! Now you have finally gotten it and it is the first statement you have made that is true and does not require scientific methodolgy for proof. Your making progress. As for dating you?.....wrong plumbing.

Junglelord wrote: I am only interested in physics, mainly gravity control, I am not interested in your personality.
I wish you would do the same gang.

Gravity is my sole interest.


Then you are wasting your time here for this forum it is about the life of Thomas Townsend Brown and you are posting "willy nilly" all over the place without any regard for the topic of the thread. Figured you would have learned that from how your posts on another forum are being moved about by the moderator for your consistent posting with a callous disregard for the thread topic. That speaks reams as well.

The sad part of all this is that you have depressed me. I mentioned it to Ms Brown, Mr. Vizza and Mr. Trickfox on the phone. You raise valid claims of principle that should be explored through the scientific method but you refuse to even consider it. You consider yourself right without lifting a finger. You believe that for 15 years you didn't know what electronics was and now you do. Have you verified this in the lab or through experimentation or application? Not that we here on the forum are aware of. All you have shown us is multiple posts under a thread you started - Secrets of the Aether, The Aether Physics Model with no scientific proof. If you are so cock sure of yourself then submit your work to a Scientific Journal for publication and scrutiny from your peers.

You are depressing to those that are attempting to do something, for all you have are words with no proof. You use words that have a meaning in Newtonian physics and when questioned you rebut that the individual has it all wrong when in reality, you used the word initially in your description. It is little things like that, that raise into question your treatise that you have posted. I never have and will not say that you are wrong, unless a proof of principle is established that does, but I realize that you will interpret all of what I have said as "saying that you are wrong" but the wrong one here is you for you have come to improper conclusions. Perhaps you have done so in your treatise as well. All I am saying is to get off your ass and do something with what you have and prove yourself, or others.

Words are cheap, Action is Gold. This also includes my words until I prove them.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:49 pm
Location: Somewhere in Pennsy

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby Junglelord » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:30 pm

Well in context of proof, we have to agree to disagree.
In context of Mr Brown, I was not aware that my attempts to share were in conflict with Mr Browns knowledge.
I figured things were complimentary.
I am sorry the forum seems so put out by my attempt to share what to me seem to be comparative paradigms.

I am used to not fitting in and prefere that.
I would rather hang out with a herd of horses any day.
Thats how I grew up, on a horse farm, big farm no neighbour kids.
Just me and the horses, cows, chickens, deer, wolf, fox, groundhogs, beavers, etc.
I grew up beside a Provincal Park.
Maybe Linda understands that.
Horses and I understand each other perfectly.
I spent many hours treating professional race horses.
My ability to communicate is better with animals.

I have dsylexia, so I spell bad.
So shoot me.
:?
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Junglelord
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:26 am

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby FM No Static At All » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Junglelord wrote:I am used to not fitting in and prefere that.
I would rather hang out with a herd of horses any day.
Thats how I grew up, on a horse farm, big farm no neighbour kids.
Just me and the horses, cows, chickens, deer, wolf, fox, groundhogs, beavers, etc.
I grew up beside a Provincal Park.
Maybe Linda understands that.
Horses and I understand each other perfectly.
I spent many hours treating professional race horses.
My ability to communicate is better with animals.

I have dsylexia, so I spell bad.

I grew up in Philadelphia, with lots of neighborhood kids.
I was not the one they picked first to play ball, yet I learned to play the game(s) well enough to be better than most.
Because I was the "good" kid, most of the other kids picked on me.
I too worked with race horses. I learned to ride them and eventually rode and won a couple of races. I still find that animals are attracted to me and I always have maintained a mutual respect with them. Perhaps it is my love of life, but that is philosophical and this is about science and character, particularly the science and character of T. Townsend Brown.

I do not feel that you are being "picked" on or ragged on because of your theories or ideas. I do feel that you are reacting to the inquiries and comments made by some of us, Mr. Mikado specifically, in a way that is without respect for his opinions and views, although they are not in opposition with your own.

For me personally, it is difficult to ask questions and have an intelligent dialogue with you, not because I feel your science is wrong, but your attitude towards others that question you, leaves much to be desired. I don'[t have any quarrel with your science. I offer you alternatives, not to show that my ideas or opinions are more right than your, but to allow you the opportunity to see things from a perspective outside of your own. If you feel I, and the others that question you, are wrong, show us where we stray from truth.

While I have yet to fully grasp the possibilities of time postulated by N. A. Kozyrev, it does seem apparent (at least to me) that what physics ascribed to the "dimension" of time may be all wrong. I don't know that to be fact, but it does raise questions which cannot be answered until we have experimental evidence. And that is what Mr. Mikado has asked of you. "Where is the proof?" Have you applied your APM to any experiments? Is there a practical application or device you designed that demonstrates the APM in the "real" world?

I personally do not have the time or the inclination to test each new theory that comes along, yet I remain open to new ideas and theories about physics and particularly about the creation and function of the universe. You will find that I have not eliminated any of your APM theories, I am looking at them and waiting for your to climb down from your soap box and show us why you feel APM is more right than other aether theories. Is that being unreasonable?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:34 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:37 pm

What a very odd Forum this is .....
"I am used to not fitting in and prefere that.
I would rather hang out with a herd of horses any day.
Thats how I grew up, on a horse farm, big farm no neighbour kids.
Just me and the horses, cows, chickens, deer, wolf, fox, groundhogs, beavers, etc.
I grew up beside a Provincal Park.
Maybe Linda understands that.
"
I guess that we all have to sort of get used to " not fitting in"
Preferring that ..... I guess is a matter of personal choice.
Look around in the forum ... Most of us have connections with animals ... ( even AM2 who gets stressed out when he is xomehow compared to a horse) ... thinks of himself as a snake....but alignes himself with a naughty racoon ... I guess more of us have things in common with each other than not.

JungleLord says he spells badly.( Many men can't spell at all!) I am an annoying mystical personage to some .... Mikado can be the troll under the bridge when he wants to be .... Trickfox can be the little fox looking at himself in the mirror ... AM2 feels he is pressured and misunderstood .... Paul and many others are wise in their ability to steer clear of these discussions ............

I wish that on this whole situation we could all take one deep breath and be just a little kinder to each other, as Fred has demonstrated.

We ALL are important to the viewpoint being forged here. Not much more I can say on that without being accused of being " manipulative" <g> Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:16 pm

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Postby greggvizza » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:01 am

Linda Brown wrote:Look around in the forum ... Most of us have connections with animals ...

I love animals but I never had a horse, I actually grew up on the exact opposite of a horse but ended up bow legged just the same. I spent every single fair weathered day of my childhood since age 10 on a motocross bike. I shouldn’t have done that because my legs grew slightly bowed because of it. Not an extreme bow like Yosemite Sam; you can’t even tell with regular pants, but in shorts you can definitely see the bow. I did ride a horse once and found it to not be anywhere near as responsive as a 2 stroke motocross bike, and a horse is much more brutal on the jumps. The motocross mono-shock suspension has 13 inches of travel for that nice soft landing.

All that aside though, I do like to go to Salt Fork State Park in Ohio and feed the deer from my hand. It is illegal there but still irresistible. The deer will actually come up to your car and if your window is open they will stick their head all the way in your car. Just don’t let the park police see you doing it or you get a fine.

Now the dichotomy. I love the quietness of the woods and the subtleness of the wild animals. I would feel guilty making all that noise in the woods with a motocross bike, like I was disturbing something sacred.

I see a silent gravity bike as the only hope for someone as torn as I am.

GV
greggvizza
Senior Cadet
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 3:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Gravity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron