What do you think gravity is?

It seems there are quite a few visitors who have their own ideas about one of the great mysteries of our universe, Gravity. Here's a place where all the budding Einstein's among us can wax eloquent on the subject.
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Re: What do you think gravity is?

Post by Junglelord »

Howard Johnson, the father of Spintronics, wrote a book called the Secret World of Magnets, 2006.
Please read this wonderful paper and see the true pictures of a magnetic field.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/34317/Spintro ... rd-Johnson

All magnetic field lines are composed of vortex forms. They do not look like you have been shown with paper and iron filings. To properly see a magnetic field you need to see it in 3-D and 4-D. The true magentic field is comprised of vortex forms and always has both poles side by side at each pole! The is always North with South, they are never seperate....but that is just the first clue to a world no one has told you about. The secret to all knowledge was discovered by TT Brown.
The north pole vortex is much stronger then the south pole vortex.
:D

Howard Johnson explains the true nature of the universe in the same way that TT Brown did. The difference between N and S pole strength is never equal. This is a secret that opens up a pandoras box.
:wink:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hey Junglelord,
Just wanted to say hi and nice to see the fresh input. I always wanted to get rolfed. I did do the est training....seemd the thing to do in california in the early 80's.

The north pole vortex is much stronger then the south pole vortex

Do you think this relates to the 2008 nobel prize in physics about understanding symmetry breaking in particle physics. The nature of the universe is asymmetrical?...

My intuition tells me that if the symmetry was not broken then the universe as we know it would not have come into being.
skyfish
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Junglelord wrote:<SNIP>

Another great example of using gravity as a tool. This is a example of how to build a Stonehenge by one man alone. Something I had learned while jumping on large rocks as a boy. Large rocks can pivot given the right circumstances.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRRDzFRO ... re=related
Tarzan,

That was a good video. I had seen it before months before I found this forum. It is amazing how some things circle back to where you were before.

After I watched that video on how the one man moved blocks weighing tons by himself, I saw this video and was reminded of the aether. So is this how sound waves interact with the aether? This video shows how an ordinary solution of corn starch can change from a fluid to a solid just by sound waves... So does this happen with gravity waves as well upon the aether?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq3ZjY0Uf-g

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

So, vibrate the aether with a continuous fixed frequency gravity wave, then inject an impulse from a Podkletnov type device, and a hole opens in the aether. Who's ready to have a peek at what is on the other side?

GV
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic,
watching your link on youtube, some words jumped right out at me, it is when He says that the faraday patterns will go out of view due to the camera been out of synch with the vibrations.
WHAT are We viewing out in space, IF WE are out of synch with anything else out there?
Or if something is stood in front of you , but at a different vibration?

Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:htmagic,
watching your link on youtube, some words jumped right out at me, it is when He says that the faraday patterns will go out of view due to the camera been out of synch with the vibrations.
WHAT are We viewing out in space, IF WE are out of synch with anything else out there?
Or if something is stood in front of you , but at a different vibration?

Kevin
Kevin,

Then we might not be able to see them if they are at a different frequency. Or we may say it is an apparition.
Furthermore, if this something is vibrating at a different frequency, this something may be able to pass through walls.

I am curious about this golden disc. Could someone explain this better?
I went to this site...
http://www.thegoldendisc.com/

MagicBill
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic,
Maybe when we can walk through a doorway?
http://www.crystalinks.com/incaruins.html
kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Another great find, Navigator-

A telling line at the end:
If you were to perceive reality as a virtual game - the matrix - the holodeck - then each ancient civilization - and those more current - not to mention those involving off-planet civilizations - are all programs in a computer that are running simultaneously.
Like a virtual game of cards. I've been dealt the nine of diamonds, and I'm awaiting the rest of the deal. This card deck is a bit warped from moisture -- kinda wavy, you know. TTB was familiar with this deck -- and was quite adept at dealing from it.

As ever,

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

TIME IS AN ACTUAL DIMENSION THAT IS MANIFEST AS THE ZPF, AETHER, WHICH CREATES THE QUANTUM PRESSURE THAT IS MANIFEST AS GRAVITY. AT THE FREQUENCY OF A PLANCK CONSTANT.

GRAVITY = TIME

SKYFISH
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

skyfish wrote:TIME IS AN ACTUAL DIMENSION THAT IS MANIFEST AS THE ZPF, AETHER, WHICH CREATES THE QUANTUM PRESSURE THAT IS MANIFEST AS GRAVITY. AT THE FREQUENCY OF A PLANCK CONSTANT.

GRAVITY = TIME

SKYFISH
Why does time exert more force on a block of lead than on a block of magnesium?

GV
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Gravity equal time is quite a leap, one which depends heavily on faith, and for me just another cult following. On the other hand, You may have something there with a relationship with gravity and the local aether. In my clumsy attempt to find a logical explanation to unify all fields, it seemed that there are two types of gravity, somewhat like strong and weak nuclear forces.

The strong gravitational force is that which binds atoms and enables the creation of mass. The weak gravity is that which is governed by mass and the fields that balance energy between the mass and the aether. But as for time being a cause of or an effect of gravity? Intelligence is the underlying force that created it all. Logically, the intelligence must be incredible, even more so than which we could even begin to understand. But here's the good news! We are all a part of it, and not only are connected to that, but we are connected to each other.

My approach to figuring out where gravity fits in is based on its function in nature and not what observation can teach alone. Or maybe the clarity which I see it is due to a download, and my lack of formal education into the depths of quantum theory presents a challenge toward my ability to convey these ideas which others can grasp. All I can say is read Aspden on aether science.

Here is an interesting thought: Based on an aether theory of physics, the aetheric forces that provide the impetus of spin to particles in quantum scale, is the same force that spins itself in "perfect" harmony with each mass it has grown attached (and quite fond of) and that which creates stars. Also it may combine with other local aether "cells" to form super cells and mega cells that compress or collapse there local field and form a particle.

I could go on here for pages, without anyone really understanding, but if you read Aspden, I feel his words may support you seeing what I see.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

skyfish wrote:TIME IS AN ACTUAL DIMENSION THAT IS MANIFEST AS THE ZPF, AETHER, WHICH CREATES THE QUANTUM PRESSURE THAT IS MANIFEST AS GRAVITY. AT THE FREQUENCY OF A PLANCK CONSTANT.

GRAVITY = TIME

SKYFISH
Skyfish,

Your statement does not compute. Look at the units. Let's start with time, measured in seconds, sec.
Gravity is an acceleration, so it is distance/time^2, in other words, km/(sec*sec) or km/sec^2.
So the units don't cancel.
The equation is bogus.

But the equations I showed earlier could compute the frequency or time, knowing the mass and velocity the mass was moving (could be at rest, 0). So once you have the values, you can plug in the numbers on a calculator or spreadsheet.

But Skyfish, I never want to curb your enthusiasm as that would be like the mean ol' Professor Millikan did to Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB) as a student and crushed his enthusiasm. But thank God, TTB was resilient and did not let that hinder him from his research. And even though Millikan is probably better known in scientific circles, this forum has a deeper understanding of Thomas Townsend Brown's true nature. He was truly a gentleman and a scholar. And that's only from meeting him in Paul's book.

MagicBill
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Bill,
You have totally missed my point.
Someday the truth of what I said will be seen by someone.
You and mikado are just so quick to throw stones.
This is not standard physics, and it is not your concept of time I am using.
You have curbed my enthusiam....so much in fact that I give up.
But that is what some of the folks here want anyway and I am
happy to oblige. I never stay where I am unwanted or unappreciated. I swim away.
I was hoping that something good could have come of this. But good only comes from good.
skyfish
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Skyfish.....
I suppose you will think that I am ganging up on you too but lets be just a little tough on each other here .... we need a solid discussion as well as a philosophical one. And though we are all trying to not hurt each others feelings each one of us has to be able to stand some heat in this kitchen or nothing at all will get done.

Please toughen your hide. Your enthusiasm will come back if you want it to. Don't expect people to just accept what you are trying to say when you yourself say that you are not talking standard physics here.

"You have totally missed my point.
Someday the truth of what I said will be seen by someone.
You and mikado are just so quick to throw stones.
This is not standard physics, and it is not your concept of time I am using.
You have curbed my enthusiam....so much in fact that I give up"

Well... if we have " missed your point" ... why is that? Mikado and Magic Bill just want you to refine your thinking into something solid that others can see too. They are not " throwing stones". In fact ... actually ... I don't even know where you get that idea. Other than feeling persecuted because you have offered something new?

Dad had his " enthusissm curbed" and he smarted from it for a very long time. But he never walked away. Its up to everybody ... a personal choice ... if you walk away it simply means perhaps that you have hit the bottom of your particular well and there will be nothing there for you any more. Thats fine ... You have given us much here to consider and I wish you the very best. If you want to stay .... fine ... but don't expect anyone here to hold your hand. I sort of gave that up a long time ago....speaking for myself here and no one else of course . Again, My very best to you ... Linda
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Skyfish,

When someone doesn’t understand something that I am stating I always feel that it is my obligation to figure out what it is on my part that could be reworded or explained differently so that they could understand it. If they ask questions then I would certainly want to answer them. Question/answer dialog is crucial in conveying understanding. Questions are attempts at understanding. If they offer back something that is contradictory to what I have stated then I look at it as valuable feedback which lets me know where the hang-up is. If I can un-snag that hang-up then the people with the opposing augments can then see clearly what it is that I am stating. It’s all my responsibility not theirs. I am the one with the statement being presented, I have to be able to explain it and defend it.

GV