Brown Family

The website is all about his life and work; here, let us focus on defining and celebrating his outstanding personal qualities.
Trickfox
The Magician

Judging the actions of controlling unknowns

Post by Trickfox »

Well Elizabeth I suppose I see myself on the same merry-go-round in the ethics of secret societies.

Here are a few conclusions I've had on the matter.

The very deepest of secrets are the ones you share with the supernatural only. If you have never experienced anything supernatural, then you have no secrets to keep,... even from yourself! Then you are truly in bliss, for everyone who chooses to become the victim of "stringed control" by "secret societies" shall always act under a notion that secret societies have power over the "subjective being".

Perhaps also that the ultimate secret is that of ultimate bliss. That "thought energy" need not even be spent in suspicion of motives and agendas for those who have true contol over their own timelines. These are the fools who care nothing of agendas and may be correct to act as much.

In the end "All" other types of secrets and secret societies become a matter of education with it's "degreed control" rooted in latin Greek and other mythology. This is what true control over the masses is all really about. Structured education and apprenticeship.

This mornig I watched an hour long program on the life's history of Beethoven. What a passionate and beautiful story, in which one of the speakers said; -Talent is something a person can possess by learning. Genius is when you are possesed by passion.

If a person is passioned to seek out and pursue their destiny, then true power lies in the timeline of it's successful acomplishment and agendas are somehow allways gently diverted towards the ultimate goals by controlling unknowns.

These are the same controlling unknowns that regulate the existence of paradox in our universe. How can mankind ever hope to succeed any task without first aligning their bodies and minds with the Life Energy source Gaïa. Just "Go Forth" as it were.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

"to have a normal life"

Post by Victoria Steele »

First of all. A response to you Trickfox on the really outstanding thoughts that you have put forth (GO FORTH!) in the last message here. And I am VERY SORRY that it has taken me this long to notice this post. But maybe you were right, maybe its part of the "metered response".

I noticed this "pool" again especially when I ran up against the first post by "BLA" and he/she had said, regarding the "Brown family"

" THEY LOST A CHANCE TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE AS SOON AS THEIR MOTHER BORNE THEM"

Of course the rest of the message was along the theme that the family members had no right to hold things secret, that they owed it to humanity to release information if they knew anything about anti-gravity or anything like that.

And I noted with some sort of pleasure that others in the forum jumped to the "Brown familys" defense, saying that they probably had done enough sacrificing. I remember thinking that Mark C was especially gallant in Lindas direction, saying in essence, that she had probably done quite enough for mankind already.

But now, in light of the last chapter where Paul announces that Josephine and Townsend have had a son! What great news in the story! After the heartache that I know had happened earlier. But then I found "BLA's statement again and I wondered what did this little baby boy have to go through? We have all talked about Linda having to move so much but what happened with this cute little baby? What is his story? Of course I am asking all of this ahead of time and I am sure that Paul will have much to say! Trusting and looking forward to that!

Joseph Townsend Brown hasn't been mentioned much before this. Course I guess we have to follow the storyline and he just got here! But what did he have to go through, I wonder? Victoria
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Trickfox thanks for this gem:
Talent is something a person can possess by learning. Genius is when you are possesed by passion.
I offer this one in return for your post above, in resonance:

â€
Trickfox
The Magician

Did I write that?

Post by Trickfox »

Wow, I don't even remember writting this because it came out so smoothly that it was almost like I was just thinking freely. I am thankfull for your little adition in this string Radomir, and I hope you enjoy yourself reading through these posts and tracing back our thoughts over the past year in this forum.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com